The Twilight Saga

Fanfiction of Bella, Alice, and Rosalie as the charmed ones. Edward, Jasper and Emmett are human and they are new in town. Will they all fall in love? what about the girls secret? Will the boys freak? Or will the girls tell them at all?

Bella- Freeze time, blow things up.
Alice- See the future or past, levitate, empathy
Rosalie- Moves things with her mind and orbs (Teleport from one place to another.)

Chapter One – Bella’s Point of view

I was in the kitchen, cooking… as usual when I was suddenly knocked into the wall by some kind of force. I looked up to see the Source of all evil and my sisters, Alice and Rosalie, at his side.
“Join us Bella, evil is so much better then good!” Rosalie exclaimed.
“Yeah, we don’t have to listen to those elders anymore and we can do whatever we want!” Alice said.
“What happened to you girls! You know better then to side with evil!” I told them.
“But evils better, and with us at the Source’s side, we’re unstoppable!” Rosalie said.
“I will never join evil!” I said and then I was hit with a fireball. I was knocked into another wall.
I woke up gasping for air with sweat rolling down my face. I looked at the clock, 6:30 am.
Time to get up for school. I thought to myself as I got up, walked out the door, knocking on both of my sister’s doors yelling, “Time for school sister witches!”
I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I let the hot water relax me and started thinking about the nightmare.
The Source of all evil wants to kill us. He’s the ruler of the underworld and he must be stopped. Us, my sisters and I, are the only ones who can defeat him.
I got out of the shower and noticed an outfit lying on the counter.
“Alice.” I muttered to myself.
I got dressed in the dark blue jeans, black halter top, and high heels, walked downstairs, into the kitchen and started to make breakfast.
“Morning Bella!” Alice greeted as she skipped into the room.
“Chipper this morning Alice?” I asked.
“Well I feel great! I have a feeling that something good will happen today!” She smiled.
“Did you have a premonition?” I asked.
“Alice had a premonition? What is it a demon? Don’t they sleep in?” Rosalie exclaimed while walking into the room.
“I didn’t have a premonition and there is no demon – for once.” Alice replied.
“Yeah, have any of you girls seen mom? She wasn’t in her bed this morning.” I asked.
“No, last I heard, mom was trying to vanquish a Lazarus demon.” Rosalie replied taking a sip of her coffee.
“I hope she’s okay.” Alice said, after she swallowed some of her cereal.
“She’ll be fine.” I told her, looked at the clock and realised it was 8:00am “Time to go.” I said, grabbed the keys and walked out to my green, Volkswagen buggy

Views: 530

Replies to This Discussion

ahhhh, write more more plzzzzzzzz
love it y u stop its amazing cant wait for more
love it
that was awesome! i loved it! post more!
Chapter Thirteen

“Well… I know that you got your powers from your ancestors. They are said to have the power to move objects with their mind, see the future and stop time.” Edward explained.
“Well, your right. I have the power to stop time but, I developed my powers and I can now speed up particles for things to blow up too.” I replied.
“Wow.” He said shocked.
“I know that you probably don’t want to see me anymore. If you read anymore about me you should know I’m dangerous. I just ask that you don’t tell anyone about us… please! I will understand if you leave now though and never…” I was suddenly being kissed.
I kissed back for a moment and he pulled away.
“It doesn’t matter that you are a witch. I still love you.” He smiled.
“Really? But, I’m even more of a freak now.” I said, confused to why he would love me.
“You are not a freak! You are unique, special… and mine.” He said and kissed me again. I lost my concentration on the vase and it dropped on the floor breaking into a million pieces.
We broke apart and I said, “Now look what you made me do.” I accused him teasingly. While getting up to get the broom and dustpan.
“Can’t you just get the glass to go to the garbage without getting up?” He asked.
“You mean move it with my mind? No, I can’t do that. Rosalie can. Rose can move objects with her mind and Alice sees the future.” I explained as I dumped the glass in the garbage.
“I get it now, the power of three, three sisters. They really need to upgrade that book at the library.”
“Yeah well, this has been prophesised for centuries. You’re lucky to find a book on us at the library.” I told him, sitting back down on the couch.
Suddenly a demon blinked in, “Edward, get out of here!” I said as I froze the demon.
“No Bella, I’m not leaving you.” He said standing beside me and like before the demon started moving and unfroze by himself. “Bella, is that supposed to happen?”
“No, not really. Time to go!” I yelled as I tried to blow up the demon and ran. He didn’t blow up though.
“Why aren’t your powers working?” Edward asked.
“I don’t know. He’s powerful.” I said as we ran up the stairs and into my room. I shut the door and barricaded it. That didn’t work either. The demon smashed through the door. “Hey! That was a brand new door you as…” Edward covered my mouth.
“I don’t think swearing is helping the situation!” Edward exclaimed.
I pulled his hand off and yelled, “Rose! Bring Alice! There is a little situation over here!” I yelled, pushed Edward and I down to the floor, dodging a fireball.
Rose orbed in with Alice and quickly dodged a fireball.
“What the heck is going on here?” Rose asked flinging the demon backward out of the room.
“Demon, freezing power doesn’t work and blowing things up doesn’t work either!” I exclaimed.
“Uh… girls!” Alice said as more demons blinked in.
“C’mon!” Rose exclaimed and grabbed Alice’s hand and mine while I grabbed Edward’s and she orbed us out.
We landed outside the Cullen’s.
“What are we doing here?” I asked.
“The demon’s don’t know about this place yet and Emmett and Jasper are inside.” Rose explained.
“So you told them?” I asked.
“Yes, I’m guessing Edward knows.” Alice replied.
“I read about you actually. Never would have thought the Charmed Ones are real.” Edward replied.
“Wow, real educated. Alright, c’mon we have to… The book!” Rose exclaimed and orbed out.
“Rose no!” I yelled and suddenly she was back but she landed on her butt this time.
“The demons were surrounding it but they couldn’t touch it. I got it though.” She said holding it up and while trying to stand up.
“You are lucky. Do not do that again. Alright, time to call mom.” I said pulling out my cell as we were walking into the house.
love it im glad they know! update soon
Keep going.
Can't wait 2 see what happens next! :)
love it more soon
OMG NOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING??????? oh and i love how bella is like piper and that there is no leo and you replaced him with angela

amazing

love it

OMG I LOVE CHARMED!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!! I WILL BE A LONG TIME READER!!!!!!
one word. AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service