The Twilight Saga

Seth&&Arizona

Authors note: Hi guys! Quick up date. This story is about Seth && His imprint Arizona. I thought the names went very well with eachother! PLEASE DO NOT COPY! Thanks!

CHAPTER 1: Meeting

I remember the day we first met.  It was in the cafeteria in the La Push high school. I actually remember everything about that day. It was the best day of my life to be exact. Why? Because I had a major case of love at first sight. I don’t know how, he was just an average 15 year old, except the big muscles he had on his arms. His hair and skin were dark, like almost everyone else’s on the La Push reservation. His dark brown eyes twinkled as he laughed at his friend’s joke. The he looked at me and OHMYGOSH I was in love! Inexplicably, I had fallen head over heels for him before I even knew his name! He stared at me for a moment, a confused look on his face. I suddenly became very self-conscience. Did I look a mess? Is that why he’s looking at me funny?

But then a smile broke out on his face, revealing his perfect white teeth. I smiled back shyly. He sauntered over to me.

“Hey, I’m Seth.” He said, holding out his hand. I shook it; it was smooth and very warm. “Welcome to La Push.” 

“I’m Arizona and thanks.” We stood there awkwardly for a moment. Then he said, “Wanna sit with us at lunch?” He gestured towards where his friends were sitting, watching us with amused eyes.

“Sure I guess,” I said sheepishly. The entire lunch period I was at their table, talking to them and interacting with them. I found out that a boy named Embry was in my 2nd period class and the boy named Quil was in my 4th. It was nice talking to all the boys. But what I really enjoyed was catching Seth looking at me more than once. I really enjoyed that part.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(After school)

That afternoon when I was heading out when someone tapped on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around, my heart skipped a beat when I found out it was Seth. “Hiya,” he said and smiled his handsome smile.

“Hi,’ I smiled back. He just stared at me for a little bit then shook his head. “Um, I just came by to give you my number. I’d really like it if you would just call me sometime. And since it’s Friday and all then I think this is the best time don’t you think?” He smiled again. 

I almost fainted. “Yeah, I’ll call you tonight then.”

“I’ll wait by the phone,” he whispered teasingly and then walked off to some boy’s car. I breathed in deeply and started towards my car.

I rounded the corner and heard voices. It was Embry, Quil, and Jake. The guys I met earlier.

“Yeah, Arizona is great for Seth.” Quil said.

“Yeah, good thing that Seth didn’t practically fall over when he saw her. I remember how I and Jackie were. I almost fainted! But then there WAS Jake and Bella,” Embry said, laughing a little.

“Hey that was totally natural. I was thinking that we can have a bonfire tomorrow night? Ya know the usual? Jared can invite Kim, Seth can invite Arizona and Sam can invite Emily. It’ll be a way for Arizona to meet everyone.” Soon they walked off talking about the bonfire.

I ran to my car and hopped in. Excited that Seth might invite me to a bonfire! As I rode home I wondered what they meant about natural things about their girlfriends. Had they fallen in love too?

When I got home I immediately dressed for bed, it was a habit that I always liked to do before doing anything else. Then I felt excitement. Why?

Around six o’clock the next day I decided to call Seth. As I dialed his number I got butterflies in my stomach. What if he wasn’t home? What if he didn’t want to talk to me? I swallowed as it started ringing.

“Hello?” a husky voice answered.

“Hey Seth!” I said. There was a paused and then a door slam.

“Hey, Arizona,” He laughed.

I laughed and asked him what was up.

“Oh nothing, just the usual I guess, bored out of my mind. Hey, can I ask you something?”

“Sure,” I said, my heart was pounding in my chest so hard I thought it was going to come out.

“Do you want to come to a bonfire with me? It’ll be fun, everyone will be there and don’t worry, and I’ll be there too.” He laughed.

“I’d love to!” I said. After we agreed to meet at 7 at the beach I hung up and decided what I should wear. It was kind of chilly tonight and I didn’t want to catch a cold. That’d be just great when summer was starting in a couple of days.

Finally I decided on a purple dress (which looked like a shirt) then some skinny jeans and tennis shoes. And my favorite sweater, a grey one with a wolf on it; I loved wolves, they were my favorite animals. I had just left the house around six-fifty and got there a little late. But when i did i found Seth sitting down on a log.

He turned around and smiled his prize winning smile. Aw, isnt he just adorable?

Authors note: Please comment and give me any ideas if you have any. If you want to hate then dont bother commenting at all unless your being helpful! Thanks! I'll have the next chapter up as soon as i can! :)

Views: 1262

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 12. Nothing

I cried as hard as I could. Embry cried then Jacob, Quil, and even Leah. Everyone cried yet no one knew how it felt. I couldn’t breathe. I felt like my heart has been ripped to pieces. My heart hurt and I felt as if nothing was left for me. Nothing to live for anymore. Nothing. It had been my fault. I shouldn’t have kissed Camry and I was glad she was already dead. Because if she wasn’t then I would go find her and kill her myself. One limb at a time.

All of a sudden Robbie ran through the bushes, straight towards Arizona. I blocked her and hit him. He flew about ten feet away.

“What’s wrong with you man!?” Robbie yelled. Then his face showed hurt and sadness. “No, man. Don’t play with me! Why is she not breathing? Tell me!”

“She didn’t make it,” I whispered. All my tears had run out. Robbie looked at me in horror. If he could cry he’d be doing it right now. He ran over to Arizona and held her close to him. He brushed her hair and patted her cheeks.

“Come on wake up, please.” He begged.

It didn’t work.

“This is my entire fault.” Robbie whispered.

“Why?” Embry asked, his voice cracking a little bit.

“I and Camry had gone out for a couple of weeks, when she introduced me to Ali. Ali was beautiful! She was everything that I could want. When Ali and Stephan found each other she forgot about e but I didn’t mind. I found my mate too. Arizona. We went out for a little bit but when Tony came to me and threatened to kill Arizona I drove as fast as I could to her. I had to take my car because if I didn’t then it would show me sparkle since it was sunny every day. I didn’t see her mom and I ran into her. I loved her mom. She was the nicest thing in the whole world.

After the accident I just took off and didn’t go anywhere near Arizona again. After she moved I couldn’t find her. I spent almost two months searching for her. Camry was still furious I didn’t go with her. I didn’t care.”

No one said anything. They all kept quiet. Suddenly something filled the air. It sounded like a thudding sound. It wasn’t anywhere in the forest but somewhere near them. Seth looked at Robbie and he was staring at Arizona in amazement. The thudding sound was her.

Her heart.

I ran over to her and took her from Robbie and held her tight. She was breathing. She was breathing! I smiled as she opened her eyes. I couldn’t wait to see her chocolate brown eyes again. Her color came back to her cheeks and I waited until her eyes were completely open.

I glanced down at her, grinning like an idiot. But then I stopped. I stopped smiling. I stopped being excited. I stopped everything. I even stopped breathing.

Her eyes.

Her eyes weren’t chocolate brown. They weren’t the warm brown, beautiful eyes he knew.

They were violet. Not purple violet but a greenish violet that was beautiful and yet very, very strange the same time.

I don’t think it was the same Arizona I knew and loved. It was someone different. Someone who I felt like I loved but…

I couldn’t love her. Not now.

A/N: sorry guys it so short. i'm having some sick issues and this is all i could write for now. this is half of Chapter 12 and no....its not the end >:)

FIRST COMMENT

AMAZZZZINN

Oh.Mi.God.... What just happened???
Hurry up!! can't wait for the next one!!!

omg she is a vampire!!!!! WOAH i kinda knew that was going to happen but greenish violet eyes???? I can't imagine that at all!!!! SO GOOD!!! I like your story so much wolf girl (although i have told you that like 15 times)

PS: Today is my b-day!!! Happy B-day to me!

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!! (:
thanks!!!! That means much!

Love it

thank you guyzz

ahh my heart stopped with arizona's :(
how did her eyes change colour ?

post soon pls :)

hmm guess you'll have to wait (:

*new reader* WE HAV TO WAIT??!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol awesome. XD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service