The Twilight Saga

Seth&&Arizona

Authors note: Hi guys! Quick up date. This story is about Seth && His imprint Arizona. I thought the names went very well with eachother! PLEASE DO NOT COPY! Thanks!

CHAPTER 1: Meeting

I remember the day we first met.  It was in the cafeteria in the La Push high school. I actually remember everything about that day. It was the best day of my life to be exact. Why? Because I had a major case of love at first sight. I don’t know how, he was just an average 15 year old, except the big muscles he had on his arms. His hair and skin were dark, like almost everyone else’s on the La Push reservation. His dark brown eyes twinkled as he laughed at his friend’s joke. The he looked at me and OHMYGOSH I was in love! Inexplicably, I had fallen head over heels for him before I even knew his name! He stared at me for a moment, a confused look on his face. I suddenly became very self-conscience. Did I look a mess? Is that why he’s looking at me funny?

But then a smile broke out on his face, revealing his perfect white teeth. I smiled back shyly. He sauntered over to me.

“Hey, I’m Seth.” He said, holding out his hand. I shook it; it was smooth and very warm. “Welcome to La Push.” 

“I’m Arizona and thanks.” We stood there awkwardly for a moment. Then he said, “Wanna sit with us at lunch?” He gestured towards where his friends were sitting, watching us with amused eyes.

“Sure I guess,” I said sheepishly. The entire lunch period I was at their table, talking to them and interacting with them. I found out that a boy named Embry was in my 2nd period class and the boy named Quil was in my 4th. It was nice talking to all the boys. But what I really enjoyed was catching Seth looking at me more than once. I really enjoyed that part.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(After school)

That afternoon when I was heading out when someone tapped on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around, my heart skipped a beat when I found out it was Seth. “Hiya,” he said and smiled his handsome smile.

“Hi,’ I smiled back. He just stared at me for a little bit then shook his head. “Um, I just came by to give you my number. I’d really like it if you would just call me sometime. And since it’s Friday and all then I think this is the best time don’t you think?” He smiled again. 

I almost fainted. “Yeah, I’ll call you tonight then.”

“I’ll wait by the phone,” he whispered teasingly and then walked off to some boy’s car. I breathed in deeply and started towards my car.

I rounded the corner and heard voices. It was Embry, Quil, and Jake. The guys I met earlier.

“Yeah, Arizona is great for Seth.” Quil said.

“Yeah, good thing that Seth didn’t practically fall over when he saw her. I remember how I and Jackie were. I almost fainted! But then there WAS Jake and Bella,” Embry said, laughing a little.

“Hey that was totally natural. I was thinking that we can have a bonfire tomorrow night? Ya know the usual? Jared can invite Kim, Seth can invite Arizona and Sam can invite Emily. It’ll be a way for Arizona to meet everyone.” Soon they walked off talking about the bonfire.

I ran to my car and hopped in. Excited that Seth might invite me to a bonfire! As I rode home I wondered what they meant about natural things about their girlfriends. Had they fallen in love too?

When I got home I immediately dressed for bed, it was a habit that I always liked to do before doing anything else. Then I felt excitement. Why?

Around six o’clock the next day I decided to call Seth. As I dialed his number I got butterflies in my stomach. What if he wasn’t home? What if he didn’t want to talk to me? I swallowed as it started ringing.

“Hello?” a husky voice answered.

“Hey Seth!” I said. There was a paused and then a door slam.

“Hey, Arizona,” He laughed.

I laughed and asked him what was up.

“Oh nothing, just the usual I guess, bored out of my mind. Hey, can I ask you something?”

“Sure,” I said, my heart was pounding in my chest so hard I thought it was going to come out.

“Do you want to come to a bonfire with me? It’ll be fun, everyone will be there and don’t worry, and I’ll be there too.” He laughed.

“I’d love to!” I said. After we agreed to meet at 7 at the beach I hung up and decided what I should wear. It was kind of chilly tonight and I didn’t want to catch a cold. That’d be just great when summer was starting in a couple of days.

Finally I decided on a purple dress (which looked like a shirt) then some skinny jeans and tennis shoes. And my favorite sweater, a grey one with a wolf on it; I loved wolves, they were my favorite animals. I had just left the house around six-fifty and got there a little late. But when i did i found Seth sitting down on a log.

He turned around and smiled his prize winning smile. Aw, isnt he just adorable?

Authors note: Please comment and give me any ideas if you have any. If you want to hate then dont bother commenting at all unless your being helpful! Thanks! I'll have the next chapter up as soon as i can! :)

Views: 1285

Replies to This Discussion

thank you and they are doing good whew but they STILL havent found the 18-wheeler who hit them! grr well i'll have the rest of the chapter up by.....tonight!

Thank yall for reading and understanding!!

well I hope that they find the 18-wheeler and good luck to the story!
Thank you and I swear ill post the next chapter as soon as I can!! Thanks for reading and sorry for the wait!
Awesome!!! Please keep me updated!!!
good luck 2 u. Be back online july 5

Embry caught me and swore that it was going to be okay but I didn’t believe him for some reason. Arizona was hurt; really hurt and I couldn’t do anything. My chest felt like it was breaking into a million pieces. I got up and ran inside the house, I could smell the vampire. Carlisle.

“Thank you so much,” I said when I walked into the room next to Carlisle, Arizona was fast asleep with sweat dripping down her neck and face.

“What happened to her?” Embry asked. Carlisle ushered us in the living room where we all sat down. “When Tony changed her it set something in her that I can’t really place. When she tried to shift she screamed, it pained her. Something is terribly wrong and we have to figure it out. Until then she will be in pain every time she tries to phase.”

“She’s going to live right?” I asked. Carlisle nodded and I felt relief swell into me.

I wanted to ask more questions but at that time the guys came in and demanded to know what happened. We let them in on everything. I went outside and took a few deep breaths. Camry and Stephan had went hunting and everyone was inside. I felt my heart drag on the floor every time I took a step. What was I going to do? No one was here.

I was completely alone.

Arizona was in bed at Emily’s for most of the month. Me and the guys looked for Tony every day and almost every night. We kept the house under supervision all the time. Arizona got around to walking and talking but still couldn’t phase. I thought of all of this while Arizona was dressing. I wanted to take her to the beach but Carlisle was changing her bandages and everything so I had to wait.

“Seth, could I talk to you a minute?” Camry asked. I nodded and we walked out to the woods.

“I can’t help but feel…responsible for this mess. I’m so sorry.”

“What? Camry, no, you shouldn’t feel sorry! It wasn’t anyone’s fault.” I said.

She stepped closer to me and looked me in the eyes. “I’m sorry,” she whispered. I just looked at her. Her eyes were a mesmerizing gold color, but she had a little violet in them. Violet? Whoa. She was so beautiful.

Wait! Why was I thinking like this? I’m with Arizona not her! But her eyes and face were so beautiful. I could feel her cold breath against my face and I stepped a little closer to her. She smiled, closed her eyes then kissed me.

This kiss was so..Amazing. It was cold but it felt so good against my lips. I kept kissing her too. She was up against a tree. When I finally took a breath I looked up towards the house and gasped in horror, someone was watching us.

Arizona.

Author's note: im really sorry its so short! still helpin my cousins so its a little busy here. Hope you like it! i'll try to make the next one as long as i can!! haah enjoy and comment!!(:

Oh man! that was all I could say for like ten minutes!!! I wonder who he chooses.......so excited!!!!!!
thank you!! and i have to give one of my friends credit because she thought of this up!! but sadly i forgot her name :/ anyway thanks for reading!!!(:
If you look back at chapter 6 on the third page I think it was me :P but it sounds way better in a story than I thought!!!! And thank you for coming up with this awesome story!!

hahaaha ur welcome!!!(: glad u like it!!!

Interesting twist, can't wait for the next chapter! Poor Arizona! However, I thought wolves would never hurt their imprintees or try to be with someone else because the bond is so strong. Otherwise, great idea! Loved it too.

it wasnt really his doing tho and in the next chapter i'm working on it will explain it. and thanks

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service