The Twilight Saga

important note:::this story is COMPLETE!

So, many of you follow three of my other stories and those who have know I started working on a new one with the intention of completing it before I post. Well, good news! It's complete which means there are high hopes for the other stories you may follow!

Summary: After Edward leaves Bella in New Moon, she is completely broken and finally gives up. She finds herself standing at the edge of a cliff, welcoming death and without hesitation jumps only to wake up the next day back on her first day of Forks High School..the day she first met Edward.--given a second chance to be with her true love. However, will Bella choose to allow history to repeat itself or will she give Edward up completely?

***I'll post this chapter at a time..there is a total of 6 and they are long...depending on how well of a reaction this story gets, I'll post the rest The characters of this story do not in any way, shape or form belong to me..they belong to Stephenie Meyer!....

Read, review and enjoy!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Views: 322

Replies to This Discussion

OMG; sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooood. I ABSOLUTELY love thisss. Update ASAP pleeaaaasee.? <3 <3 <3 <3
Aawweessoommee!! Love it so much! Keep writing. If you don't, I'll murder you!! Jk :)

Chao,
Larisee

lol the last chapter is done, i just want to go over it and see if i like how i ended it

jusr post it nooooooooow
K!
I LOVE THIS STORY what happens next.
Awwwww... Whats wrong with bella??? Please more soon!!!
AAHHHHH! TWILIGHTT! 

I haven't been on in ages and I just sat here reading this for like an hour or so, you have to post, now!

POST THE LAST CHAPTER!!! I WANTED TO READ IT ALL BEFORE I WENT TO BED NOW I CANT!! D:

Is Bella gunna get sent back?! D:

hey,

i' can't answer your question unfortunately but i need to look over my last chapter to see if that's exactly how i want it to end...when i first finished it i wasn't pleased but maybe after giving it time i''ll have a diff opinion...soon i'll post more though!

love this chapter.

more and plz keep me update

I haven't been on really and so i saw my your message and started to read your story and it is really good plz keep me updated =1

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service