The Twilight Saga

Bella (21)- English major
Edward (21)- Bussiness major

Bella and Edward both go to an ivy league college and come from rich, high class families. They don't know each other in school an meet each other at a party hosted by Edwards family. They are both sophmores in college. What happenens when these two meet? Will it be true love? Does college love last forever?

Should I write this?????

Views: 366

Replies to This Discussion

write more please
I don't understand Renee at all! Bella keeps trying but she won't budge! I hope she opens her eyes & sees the truth of her actions soon!!!!

I can't wait to read more!
i loved it thought the proposal was cute
Okay so, every keeps asking about Renee and in the next chapter,your questions will be answered. There is a reason that Renee is so hesitant about Edward. There is also a reason she liked Jake better before she heard why Bella and him broke up. Charlie knows the reason why Renee is like this but, will not mention it which is why he mostly follows her lead.

Chapter 20
BPOV

Edward and I have been planning our wedding and helping Alice and Jasper and Emmett and Rosalie. Jasper and Edward had acctually become so close that Edwae was going to be a groomsman alongside Emmett. Jasper came out more and more now that the weddings were getting closer and whenever we were all planning something we did at Edward and I's house.
It was Christmas again and Edward and I went to his parents house early. I was wearing black dress pants, a silk red button shirt, black heels and I had silver earrings on and the necklace Edward got vendor Christmas last year. He was wearing black dress pants, a light blue shirt and black shoes. We were going to announce out engagement to everyone tonight but, his parents already knew. Edward opened my door and threw a snowball at me. I laughed and threw one back. We got into a little snowball fight then he kissed me and spun me around. I laughed. "You win." I said.
Edward chuckled. "What's my prize?"
"You get to kiss me again." I said and kissed him. "And you get to marry me."
"I think that's a great prize." Edward said.
I laughed and we walked up the steps to his house. We walked in and Esme and Carlisle were just finishing setting up for the party.
"Hey guys!" Esme said coming over to us. She hugged us both. "How are you?"
"Fanastic." I said.
"That's great." Esme said.
Carlisle hugged us. "Congratulations you guys! It's about time your engaged."
I laughed. "I thought the same thing."
"So when are we going to meet your parents?" Esme asked "You can invite them you know that right?"
"Well, I acctually haven't talked to my parents in a few months. We've been fighting for a couple years now and as you both know about my brother Sean and his wife, my mom is comparing me to them and saying things like I'm not the best I can be and just a bunch of stupid things. I think there's something behind it but, I don't know what. My mom for some reason doesn't approve of the wedding and she has never met Edward. My dad has but, my mom hasn't." I explained.
"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." Esme said "If you need anyone to talk to Carlisle and I are says here."
"Thank you." I said "That's very thoughtful."
"You're apart of the family now. That's what family does." Carlisle said.
"Thank you." I said smiling.
Soon, family members started coming little by little and then bigger and bigger. They had such a big family. Edward and I made our rounds and I recognized most people from last year. There were a few people who I hadn't met before. Before everyone left Edward announced that we were getting married and it went by well. I felt so welcomed here.
Edward and I got home. I went to the couch and Edward followed me. He started kissing me and I chuckled. Soon, he picked me up and brought me to the bed. I kissed him back and I sighed. "Not yet." I said. Edward sighed and pecked my cheek.
"I love you." Edward said.
"I love you too." I said.
I put my head on Edwards chest and he got up. He went to his top dresser drawer and took something out. It was a long rectangular box. I went to mine and got a box that looked a lot like the one he gave me. He smiled.
"Open yours first this year." He said.
I smiled and opened it. There were two strips of paper. I looked at it strangely and then figures out what they were. "Oh my god." I said "Oh my god! Thank you Edward!" I said. He got me two tickets to California.
"These are to see Sara, Sean and Samantha this summer." He said "I thought you would like to see them."
"Yes!" I squealed and kissed him. "Thank you so much."
I gave Edward his present and smiled. "This is technically for you and Emmett but, I thought I would give it to you."
Edward opened it and there were two things. A little booklet and a business card.
"What's this?" Edward asked confused.
I laughed and took out the letter that I hid in there. He took it and started reading it.
"It's for the orphanage?" He asked.
I nodded my head. "The card is for someone who can help you get your business started who I met with and is excited to talk to you guys and this booklet has little places you and Emmett can look into buying for the business."
Edward kissed me passionately. "Thank you." he said "This is fantastic. Thank you so much. I'll have to tell Emmett about this."
"I thought you would like it." I said.
After a little while after opening our gifts I called Sean and told him the news.
"That's great Bella! We can't wait to see you guys. Samantha is so big. I can't wait for you to see her." Sean exclaimed.
"I bet she is." I said. "Are you coming out for my graduation still?"
"Sara and I wouldn't miss it for the world. Samantha is staying with Sara's parents and we're going to see you graduate." Sean said.
"At least someones coming." I said "I'm not sure about mom and dad."
"Send them the invitations anyway." Sean said "If they come they come if they don't, they don't. Don't let them get to to because no matter what Sara and I will always be here for you."
awwwwwwwwwwww i feel the love kinda lol write more
Woo hoo, first comment for this chapter. I can't wait to hear Renee's reason, for her bitterness and jake's choice. Would jake come back?????
love it
like always
awwwwwwwwwwwwww I want a big brother like Sean!!!! I have two litte annoying brothers but still love them :) more ASAP
I just finished reading Ur story its really good. Can u keep me updated.
This is really Good I cant wait for the chapter
awwww! this is so cute!! cant wait for moreee! I hope bella and her mom can work things out.
i love it keep going please i love it!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service