The Twilight Saga

Okay so this is set 4 Years later. Bella and Caspian are missing each other like crazy. One day Lucy and Peter go back to Narnia, Caspian is glad to see them again but sad to see that Bella is not there with them. He is depressed, but Bella is dealing with some personal issues at home. One day she escapes and is back in Narnia and with her Caspian. The two lovers grow more closer and their loves blossoms. But Old Enemies return and Bella discovers who she really is. What will Happen?

This is a Sequel to Realize :) Click Here to Read It

Header for this story:

Inspired by this song:

Chapter 1~Narnia Again

Chapter 2~The Return of Bella

Chapter 3~ Surprise

Chapter 4~Caspian's Cousin Part 1

Chapter 4~Caspian's Cousin Part 2

Chapter 5~Hurtful News

Chapter 6~The Goodbye

Chapter 7~Ramura's Island

Chapter 8~It's True

Chapter 9~Haunted

Chapter 10~Back From The Dead

Chapter 11~Back Again

Chapter 12~ Sweet Revenge

Chapter 13~Saved

Chapter 14~Caspian and Bella's First Born

Chapter 15~Proposal

Chapter 16~Royal Weeding

Tags: ComeBackToMe

Views: 511

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah :) yep Caspian is really sweet

Chapter 14~Caspian and Bella's First Born

About 2 months later:

Bella has been on bed rest even though it annoyed her but everyone wanted what was best for her and the unborn baby she was carrying, she winced in pain at the contraction

"Bella, breathe it's okay" Lucy said as she rubbed her arm, she had hot water near by with some sheets and towels. She looked at Caspian who looked a bit paler "Why don't you wait outside, you look like you might pass out any moment now" she said. Caspian nodded and kissed Bella's head and walked out and closed the door.

Lilliandil smiled at Bella softly and she held her other hand "You ready?" she asked and Bella just nodded.

Lucy nods "Okay when ever you ready Bella just push" she said, Peter was outside with Dorian and Caspian. Caspian kept pacing up and down. 

Bella nodded and took a few deep breaths before she started to push, she bit her lip she would not scream from the pain, about 20 minutes later you heard the sound of a gently cry, Lucy took the baby cleaning it up and wrapped it up "It's a girl" she smiled

Lilliandil let Caspian in and smiled at him "You have a daughter" she said and let Caspian near Bella.

Bella was sitting up, in her arms was their baby girl all wrapped up, their daughter opened her eyes and looked at them, her eyes the same color as Caspian's "She has your eyes" Bella smiled at Caspian

He dropped to his knees beside them and smiled "She's perfect just like you" he said as he kissed her lips and kissed their daughter's forehead "Our little Miracle" he smiled

Bella smiled and leaned her forehead on his "Miracle, it suits her, lovely name" she said

Caspian smiled "Yes it does" he said as he looked at their daughter Miracle in Bella's arm looking up at them

u got to add more let us know when u do

I will add soon :)

Yay Paul's dead!!!

Aww they have a baby girl!!!

Love it!!!

Yep Paul had it comming lol

Yep :)

Aaawwww  a baby girl !!!

So sweet !!!!

Caspian is a father and Bella is a mother !!!!

Loved it !!!!

xxSafae

I know :) It is sweet

Chapter 15~Proposal

Peter walked in and he smiled seeing his little niece "She's so adorable" he said.

Lucy smiled "Yeah she is" she said and smiled as Dorian wrapped his arm round Lucy's waist holding her close to his chest. He kissed her head and smiled down at Miracle

Miracle looked up at her parents and everyone else around her,  she had a smile smile on her face, her eyes were the same brown as Caspian's and she had the same twinkle in her eyes as her mother Bella. Her smile was the warm smile as Bella's as well.

Bella blinked tired.

"Rest my love" Caspian said as he kissed her forehead and held his daughter after he covered Bella up with a blanket. He said he rocked his daughter softly as she held onto him, her little hand gripped his hand.

Dorian smiled and he looked down at Lucy and kissed her softly.

Lucy kissed him back and smiled, She took his hand and walked out letting Caspian with his daughter and watch over Bella while she was sleeping. 

Dorian kissed Lucy's forehead as he took her to the gardens, he held her close and ran a hand in her hair softly "I love you so much Luce" he whispered

Lucy smiled and leaned her forehead on his "I love you so much too" Lucy whispered back.

He smiled as he took her hand in his softly "Lucy, I love you so much, not enough words can ever describe how much you mean to me" he said looking into her eyes "I promise to love and cherish you for the rest of my life, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I never want to let that slip away" he got down on one knee and pulled out a little box and opened it revealing a royal engagement ring "Lucy, will you do me to honors of being my wife?"

Lucy gasped in shock and smiled as she had happy tears in her eyes "Yes" she said and smiled

Dorian took the ring out and slid the ring on Lucy's finger and he then kissed her deeply on her lips holding her close to his chest.

Lucy smiled against his lips as she kissed him back softly and wrapped her arms round his neck staying in his strong arms,

Lucy's Engagement ring:

Aww that's so sweet!!!

I love the ring!!! It's perfect!!!

Yeah it is sweet :)

I know same here when I saw it lol

keep us updated

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service