The Twilight Saga

Come to the Dark Side

This story was co-written by Tabi & Kiki. We created the characters of Scarlett & Eleanora; also we own their Grandmother and parents, Anastasia and Desmond Selwyn.

Disclaimer: We do not own Harry Potter, which is the complete property of JK Rowling. She owns the characters, spells, you name it!

Summary:

Scarlett and Eleanora are the daughters of infamous Death Eaters Anastasia and Desmond Selwyn. Their parents are known for being very slippery, escaping imprisonment after the first war by running off to the USA where they raised their two daughters. Tricking the Ministry, their Grandmother convinced Hogwarts that the girls were residing with her and not their parents who were on the ‘run’. Finally after almost fifteen years, they were caught and imprisoned in Azkaban. Leaving Scarlett and Eleanora to actually move in with their strict and pureblood Grandmother.

They want different things though. Scarlett is perfectly content with her life. She’s happy being a Slytherin and willing to accept any orders the Dark Lord will through. But Eleanora is a Gryffindor, not that her parents know, and she is the girlfriend of the boy who lived. What will she do when the Dark Lord gives her a mission that she can’t refuse?

Chapters:

Chapter 1: First Comment

Chapter 2

Views: 85

Replies to This Discussion

Your Welcome

CHAPTER FOUR

SCARLETT’S POV:

Finally! After a long ride on the train, which was filled with mostly talk and a small food fight, I was so happy to be back on Hogwarts’ grounds. I waved at my sister, but stopped when I realize she was talking to Harry. I stuck with Draco, and we walked over to the carriages. As we walked, we noticed Potter and his friends walking. They were quiet, with Ellie holding Harry’s hand and smiling. Draco saw this as a good opportunity to attack. 

“Surprised the Ministry is still letting you walk around free Potter!” He said as he got closer to the group.

They didn’t even look at him, so he kept going.

“Better enjoy it while you can! I suspect there’s a cell in Azkaban with your name on it-” Bam! Potter lunged at Draco.    Luckily, the Ginger Kid grabbed his arms and held him back..“What I tell you? A complete nutter.” Draco said to us as we walked away. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Just STAY AWAY FROM ME!” Potter shouted towards us. I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. I looked back towards them, and felt a little bad. Lena looked hurt and frightened. I turned back around. I knew I shouldn’t be laughing, but at least she didn’t know what I was laughing at, right?

ELEANORA’S POV :

“Bloody Hell Harry; It’s only Malfoy.” Ron said, as he held Harry back. Harry just sighed frustrated and snatched his ways out of Ron’s arms. Ron and Hermione looked at me, but I just shrugged and followed him.
        Harry, Hermione, Ron,  some other people, and I walked over to the carriages. After letting Ron and Hermione go ahead, I started to get in. I saw Harry staring at something ,-well nothing-, in front of the carriage.    

“Is something wrong Harry?” I asked him.      

“Don’t you see it?” He asked, staring in the space in front of the carriage.    

“See what…..?” I asked, looking from the space to him. He said there was something pulling the carriage.    

“Nothing’s pulling the carriage ,Harry. It’s pulling itself, like it always does.” I gave him a strange look.    

Suddenly a blonde girl reading a newspaper upside down in the carriage spoke up.      

“You’re not going mad. I can see them too. You’re just as sane as I am.” She looked up and turned her head to the side, then smiled. I leaned over to Hermione and Ginny.      

“Who’s the girl with the creepy smile and upside down paper?” I whispered.      

“That’s Luna Lovegood.” One of them whispered back. Harry gave her a questionable look. He smiled at her awkwardly.              

We rode in silence for awhile. Once or twice the girl mentioned something about a "Naragle" and Hermione accidentally insulted her father's magazine. She also seemed to have an obsession with pudding. I looked over and saw Scarlett and Malfoy laughing with their friends in their carriage. I wish our carriage was that fun..... I snapped out my thoughts when the carriage stopped. I hopped out.   

A few minutes later we were in the Great Hall. Scarlett waved at me from the Slytherin table. I slowly waved back before sitting in front of Harry. I watched as Ron scarfed down some chicken wings and giggled a little.  

After the Sorting, Dumbledore stood up and began the speech. He went on to introduce our new DADA teacher.

“Professor Umbridge!” A short, rather ugly woman stood up. Most of us clapped. We all assumed she was going to sit down, but instead she gave a little coughed and said she wanted to make her own speech. Dumbledore simply smiled and backed off. Students looked at her baffled. We were all thinking the same thing. Did this woman really just interrupt Dumbledore?” I could already tell by her face, her wardrobe, and her voice that I would like her.And from the look on Harry’s face, he felt the same.    

“Thank you, Head Master,” Professor Umbridge simpered. “,for those kind words of welcome.” She gave a throat-clearing cough ( “Hem Hem“) and continued:

“Well, it is lovely to be at Hogwarts, I must say!” She smiled. “And to see such happy faces looking back at me!” I glanced around. None of the faces I saw looked happy; actually they looked rather upset that they were being addressed  like to as if they were five year olds.“I am very much looking forward to getting to know all of you, and I’m sure we’ll be very good friends!”       

Harry and I exchanged looks. He leaned over and whispered “I’ll be her friend, as long as I don’t have to borrow that cardigan,” I couldn’t help but burst into a fit of giggles. Professor Umbridge cleared her throat again (“Hem Hem“), but when she continued, some the niceness in her voice had vanished. She sounded much more businesslike and now her words had more of a dull learned-by-heart sound to them.    

“The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. The rare gifts with which you were born may come to nothing if not nurtured and honed by careful instruction. The ancient skills unique to the Wizarding community must be passed down through the generations lest we lose them forever. The treasure trove magical knowledge amassed by our ancestors must be guarded, replenished, and polished by those who have been called to the noble profession of teaching.”    

She paused and gave a small bow the other teachers, none of whom bowed back.     

“Every headmaster and headmistress of Hogwarts has brought something new to the weighty task of governing this historic school, and that is as it should be, for without, progress there will be stagnation and decay. There again, progress for progress’s sake must be discouraged, for our tried and tested traditions, often require no tinkering. A balance, then, between permanence and charge, between tradition and innovation…………..”     

After that, my brain seemed to scream ENOUGH! I looked around the room again.  Hermione seemed to be the only one still listening at this point. Cho Chang was chatting with her friends, Luna Lovegood was reading, and Ernie Macmillan was staring glass-eyed over at Umbridge, pretending to listen. Umbridge didn’t seem to noticed- heck, I bet if a riot broke out she still would go on with her speech- and droned on and on.  

“……………because changes will be for the better, while others will come, in the fullness, of time, to be recognized as errors of judgment. Meanwhile, some old habits will be retained, and rightly so, whereas other will be abandoned. Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected and prune practices that ought to be... prohibited!"  Slowly the room began clapping as she sat down. Harry was the first one of us to speak up.      

“I know this woman.” He said. “She was at my hearing. She voted against me!” He made eye contact with her for a moment, then broke it.      

“So she works for the Ministry?” Of course, Hermione had a huge theory on woman and what she was here for. Apparently, the Ministry was taking over. Number One thing I learned this summer: Ministry/Fudge=Bad. I looked over at Scarlett, who I noticed was looking at me. ‘Can you believe this?’ I mouthed to her. She giggled. I almost smiled back, but remembered I was suppose to be mad at her.After a while, We all went upstairs into the Common Room. I talked to Harry for awhile before going up to the Girls’ Dormitory. After changing into my night clothes I heard some girls talking about some drama that happened in the Common Room between two boys. From what I could tell, one the boys had been Harry. Normally I would go check it out, but between all the drama that this day brought, all I could do was hope into bed and go to a peaceful sleep.       

SCARLETT’S POV:

I woke up later than I should have and barely had time to grab breakfast. But to my dismay, I was early to DADA. Honestly there was only Granger, Longbottom, and a few other Gryffindors I didn’t know all sitting in the first few rows. So I took my seat in one of the back tables next to the wall. Lena, Potter, and Weasley walked into together at the same time. Granger glared at them, probably for not coming with her. Lena rolled her eyes and sat down next to her. She looked behind and saw me seating there. She started to wave, but stopped when Draco and a few other Slytherin walked in. She quickly turned to the front of the room.    

“Hey Carly!” Draco said, sitting next to me. “Glad you’re here. I was going to skip class if I didn’t have anyone to talk to.” I opened my mouth to speak, but closed it when Umbridge came into the room.  

Here comes the Wicked Witch. I thought to myself. My sister didn’t even give me a chance to wave!      

“Wand’s away, please.” Umbridge said as we all reached down to get them.      

“We aren’t we going to use magic?” Ron Weasley asked.      

“You’re going to use a safe, ministry-approved way of learning.” She responded, passing out books to every student. I looked down at it. It was called Defensive Magical Theory. Strange…….

“Than how are we going to learn to defend ourselves?” Potter asked. Umbridge looked at him.

“Now, why would you need to defend yourselves? Who would attack children such as yourself?” She asked.

“Hmmm, Let’s seee……..Lord Voldemort?” He responded sarcastically. My eyes widened. Wow, Harry had some nerve…..

“Now,” She began calmly,

“I’m going to say something, and I want you all to listen. Lately, you’ve been hearing about the return of a dark wizard. This. Is. A. LIE."

”“It’s not a lie!” Harry yelled.

"Students will raise their hands when speaking in my class!” She yelled back, turning around.    

Lena fidgeted in her seat, obviously not comfortable with the turn of events. She bit her nail and shared a look with Granger. This Isn’t Going To End Well. 

“So you’re saying Cedric Diggory dropped dead on his own account!?” He shouted, standing up.  

Draco looked over at me and whispered. “Wow. No one believes him.”    

“That could be good thing…” I whispered back.    

“I’m not lying!” Harry screamed, ignoring people around him.      

“Detention, Potter.” Umbridge snapped, “My office. Six O’clock.”

Yayyy :D Love it kiki :) I'll start working on the next one!
Thank you!! :) And Mkay!
This was Amazing.. Love it.. Love it.. Nicely Done KIKI
OMJM loved it!!! Write more soon!!!

CHAPTER 5

Eleanora’s POV:

A couple of days later, I found a scar on Harry’s hand. I knew that it was from Umbridge’s detention. I was furious, but Harry being his stubborn self told me not to tell anyone, especially Dumbledore because ‘Dumbledore had better things to do.’

It was dull for the next few weeks, I didn’t do much and I did nothing for my so called mission. Not that I was going to, I just wondered when it’d be realized. Later, Hermione and Ron came up with the idea of Dumbledore’s Army. They held a meeting for it in the Hogshead Bar. It was mostly Gryffindors with equal amounts of Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. No Slytherins.

Scarlett’s POV:

I was seated in the common room; it was more than freezing down here. That was what always happened in winter when it began to snow. Shuffling of feet meant people were on their way back from dinner, I left early due to dear Professor Umbridge who assigned a difficult and boring essay. “Carly,” I heard and looked up. It was Draco.

“Hi,” I smiled, “You look like you need something.” I was wondering if it was about my mission, things weren’t going well with Dumbledore. He was never around! I tried to make stupid meetings about things like problems with my professors, mostly Umbridge, but they were always denied. Why does he have to be so busy this year? It was as if he was avoiding the entire school.

“You want to help your sister, right?” Draco asked me. I nodded in response.

“Of course I do, but how could I help her? I can barely complete my own mission.”

“Join Potter’s little group,” He told me, “The one with the secret meetings. You join, get information on Potter and I’m sure there is even some on Dumbledore. Then we will report it to your sister.”

“Do you honestly think they’ll trust me?” I laughed.

“You’re going to have to make them trust you,” He said seriously, “Get them to think you’re not a spy. Once she trust you, the rest slowly will.” I nodded, it could work.

Next morning I awoke early, it was a Saturday so there were no classes. I had no idea where my sister was but I need to find her. I looked everywhere, in the Great Hall, by the Lake, and even outside the Gryffindor common room. I spotted Potter and Weasley walked down the hall in the opposite direction. “Hey! Have you seen my sister?”

“In the library,” Potter replied plainly and then continued walking. Of course she was, I thought. I rushed towards the Library and walked in.

“Lena!” I yelled, getting a look from the Librarian. I rolled my eyes and walked over, “Hey sis.” I smiled.

“Hi Letti,” She said looking up from the book, “What’s up?”

“So…” I began whispering, “I know about that little DA group of yours, I want to join.” My sister stared at me for a moment before laughing. I kept on a serious face and she stopped.

“You’re joking right?” She said, “I mean…how did you even find out?”

“I’m not as clueless as you think,” I said leaning back, “And why not? I mean,” This is where I began to lie, “You’re right, about everything you said. It’s wrong and I want to help, I won’t be much of a use if I’m not trained. Please,” I said, “Just talk to them for me.”

Eleanora stared at me for a moment before sighing and saying, “Er…I guess I could talk to Harry about letting you join. But you’re going to have to be serious.”

“I do!” I said with false hurt, “Don’t you believe me?” I could tell that she didn’t, but that she wanted to. I knew that she didn’t think I could jump from bad ship to good, but I was her sister and she never wants to be against me.

“Yes, I do believe you. I’ll talk to Harry, I’ll find him now.”

“Alright,” I smiled, it worked! “Let me know when you do.” I got up to find Draco and tell him that his plan worked, though I did feel sorry lying to her.

Eleanora’s POV:

Walking into the common room, I spotted Harry along with Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Ginny by the fire laughing. I walked over towards them, “Hi guys.” I said taking a seat next to Harry. “I have, er something to ask you.”

“What is it Ella?” I asked her.

“It’s about my sister,” I spoke, they all listened, “She, well I’m not really sure how to say this. She wants to join DA.” I looked between them all, Harry didn’t know what to say. Hermione looked a bit worried and Ron looked, well not happy.

“Are you barking?” He asked, “She’s a Slytherin, I know she’s your sister, but they’re all secretly evil, right Hermione?”

“Not necessarily, Ronald.” Hermione told him, “I mean, maybe she has changed?”

“Look guys, she is my sister. I know her, she wouldn’t lie to me. And maybe it’ll be good to have a Slytherin in it. Teaches us to unit and all that crap.”

“Yeah,” Harry began, “I’ll trust her, for now. She is Ella’s sister and all.”

“I don’t! She’s tight with that Malfoy git and that whole pact, not to mention her parents are Death-“ He stopped when Harry kicked him, I don’t think I was supposed to see that. “Are you parents too…Sorry.” He apologized quickly.

“Whatever Ron!” I snapped, “Harry gets the final say, and he said yes. So she’s joining. End of Discussion, okay?” Ginny and Neville didn’t say a word, but I knew that they didn’t agree.

Wow. That messed up what Letti is doing! But you never know if she'll changed. Hmm Thinking. Good Chappie

Thank you!! :)
Loved it! Sorry it took me so long to reply >_>

love it keep me posted

pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service