The Twilight Saga

A members asked me if there was away to read complete fanfictions... and I wasn't sure how to respond... so I decided to create this thread. If your fanfiction is complete, please post a link to it here to make it easier for people to accept finished fanfictions.

Thanks,

Lady Minny Of Raven

Views: 18313

Replies to This Discussion

It Is A Nessie And Jake Story !!!!

Name : Rising Sun

Link : Rising Sun - By : Safae Cullen

I’am Posting Now The Sequel

That Name Is : Shooting Stars

Link : Shooting Stars - By : Safae Cullen

Pleas Read And Comment !!!

xxSafae

http://www.fanfiction.net/ is a better place to put fanfiction because it is specifically designed for it. The reviews/ comments are separate from the actual story.

You can also select a filter of complete stories.

Blood of His Flesh(18chapters): Bella's quiet demeanor makes her the target for bullies and as she tries to sort out her feelings for Jacob and Jasper, she changes into something unrecognizable to herself. She gains new friends along the way, and something more she never expected; love. =)

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/blood-of-his-flesh?groupUrl...

Cold Gray Light

by Chris

Bella's happily ever after lasted two days.

Cold Gray Light is Bella's own account of what happened after Breaking Dawn, her growing understanding of her powers, her battle to remain with the man she loves, finding her place in her new family, and the ever-present threat of the Volturi.

Read from start 

A completed full length novel written from Bella's point of view, keeping in character the characters from the original stories.

There are no new characters but some who played more minor roles in the other stories are brought to the fore in this story.

Please leave me comments about the story, I love to read them.

Lie to Me (COMPLETE) This story is about Bella who goes off to find her mom and finds more than she expected. =)
http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/lie-to-me

What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically-Bella. Many years ago, when he turned into a vampire, he left them because he was afraid that he will be tempted by the scent of their blood. When he comes back after a few years, his heart was broken by the news that his wife had died and his daughter was missing and presumed to be dead. Things continue as normal- He forms the Cullen coven when suddenly, everyone's lives is transformed by a new golden-eyed vampire, the missing daughter who loaths her father with a vengeance.

~Golden Eyes~

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/golden-eyes

Borne Again

What else could possibly go wrong??  Anira’s life has been a complete disaster this past week, and obviously it’s not going to give her a break any time soon.  The local power plant almost had a meltdown, a bunch of stupid teenagers burnt down half of the forest she lives in, the government found out that she was living in an abandoned shed and threatened to move her into an orphanage, and worst of all, HER BOYFRIEND DUMPED HER.  When she wakes up on the first school day after winter break with that same sinking feeling in her stomach, she knows something else will go wrong, but never in her wildest dreams did she imagine it would lead her on a path like this.  A story of self-discovery, this anything-but-average teenager is forced to confront a past she never knew existed, survive an encounter with deadly yet somehow civilized vampires, and juggle a secret that no one can ever know, right in the middle of the worst week of her life.

Palo, Iowa wasn’t supposed to be this unpredictable.

Unwanted Love

Part One in the Unwanted Trilogy

** Click the Pic to Read **

After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.
Alex is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.
The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Alex behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.
After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Alex start talking, Alex see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.
Over the next few weeks, Alex notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.
What will happen to Alex after all this?

Okay, so the summary was made, two years ago. Obviously over two years, I have grown as a writer, as does every writer, so please do not judge it by the summary, or the early chapters. Please try to stay through till the very end, and hopefully you will continue reading the next two.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service