The Twilight Saga

BEFORE WE ARE BANNED FOR PLAGARISM NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED!!! THE PREFACE IS A SONG WRITTEN BY Martina Bcbride AND NOT BY ME!!

Lilly: Hi guys and gals! I decided that since I like writing that I am going to write my own story!!! Forewarning it is very sad and there might be crying involved. Sorry.

Preface:

She walks to school with the lunch she packed
Nobody knows what she's holding back
Wearing the same dress she wore yesterday
She hides the bruises with the linen and lace, oh

The teacher wonders but she doesn't ask
It's hard to see the pain behind the mask
Bearing the burden of a secret storm
Sometimes she wishes she was never born

Through the wind and the rain she stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above
But her dreams give her wings and she flies to a place
Where she's loved concrete angel

Somebody cries in the middle of the night
The neighbors hear but they turn out the light
A fragile soul caught in the hands of fate
When morning comes it will be too late

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel girl with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Views: 267

Replies to This Discussion

this is my favorite song
Lilly: I hope you like my story too!!
wow, no really this was fantastic, you really should keep writing, i get it totally, plz write more for us to read......
love it update me
Chapter One: Bella’s POV

I waited for Mommy to wake up, but she continued to snore on the kitchen table, Daddy Phil wasn’t home yet, thankfully, so I had a little while for myself before school. I sit down on the floor in the living room and think about last night.

Flashback

Mommy has another glass of that brownish yellow stuff in her hand again and she keeps drinking it, she’s yelling words that I can’t understand and throwing stuff around the house, even me. Daddy Phil won’t be home for a few minutes but that doesn’t stop Mommy from hurting me.

“Bella!!!!” She screams, I run into the kitchen and my eyes widen at the sight, the kitchen is a mess, “Clean this up before your father gets home, you know what happens when you don’t do what I say.”

She walked away from me, the glass in her hand. I could hear her screaming at things in the living room that made her mad.

I started working on the kitchen, everything was a mess, the table and chairs were overturned, the shelves of the refridgerator were on the floor with the food everywhere, broken dishes were all over the floor as well, I sure hope I get finished before Daddy Phil gets home.

I was cleaning up the broken dishes when he walked in, he was drunk and mad, “What the hell is this?! Did you do this?” He asked me, I stayed on the floor and just nodded my head knowing it would be better then to have Mommy call me a liar.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up to face him, “Why did you do this? Why didn’t you make me my dinner?”

I just stared at him, scared, “Well?” He asked.

I just shook my head and looked down, he grabbed my chin and pulled my face up, “You disgust me,” He spit in my face and then threw me on the ground, “Get back to work and then make me dinner.”

End Flashback

I looked down at my arm, there are bruises the shape of fingers on it, and my face is still read from where he grabbed it. A tear falls down my cheek and I wipe it away, I hate living here, I wish I was never born, they don’t even love me.

I looked out the window and saw the kids in my class walking towards the school, I guess it’s time to go…
wow... this is going to be a sad story. I love this song though! This first chapter already made me want to cry but it was great!
i love this song and reading the preface made me cry
Lilly: I'm glad you both like it, I'm sorry for either making you cry or almost making you cry!
i love storys that make me cry!!! i dont know why

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service