The Twilight Saga

What if Bella and the Cullens left Forks before Renesmee was born? What if Jacob and Leach married each other, out of fear of being lonely for the rest of their lives, and started a family together? What would then happen when the Cullens return, with Renesmee in tow, and Jacob lays eyes on her? Who will he choose? He will have to fight between his true love, and his destiny.

Prologue

The day that Bella abandoned me has always been permanently and vividly etched into my memory. That worthless, filthy bloodsucker impregnated her with another parasitic spawn, and the entire family fled Forks, leaving without a trace. My life seemed worthless and meaningless now. I first considered suicide, but I knew that I would only hurt the other people that I still truly cared about.

Billy would most likely become depressed, and it would only allow me to stare at Bella from above—hopefully—wherever she was, living her content, flawless life. Without me.

After a long, pain-stricken year had passed without her return, nor letters or phone calls, I gave up hope on her return, and attempted to redirect my focuses to school. I graduated, by the grace of God, and now I’m still living at home with Billy. My new goal has been to focus solely on the pack. When I turned twenty-one, still lonely, Leah came to me a proposed an idea; an idea which would change both of our very lives as we knew them.

I remember the day as if it were yesterday; August 18th, 2013. I was lying face down on the couch, sulking in my misery and depression over Bella. I seemed to have relapsed; I had gone almost two years without so much as a thought about her, but Sam and Emily tarnished my record.

Sam and Emily finally got married, and had their first child, a baby girl. They named her Isabelle, in honor of Leah’s grandmother who had passed away just a few months before her birth. When the news reached me of the newest addition to the Uley family, I exploded. Literally…straight into wolf form.

How dare he have the audacity to name her that! One letter away from Isabella. I had myself convinced that he intentionally did it, and that he was trying to drive me insane. I nearly ripped out his throat. Jared and Paul thankfully were quick-reacting, and they both restrained me long enough until I calmed down enough to phase back.

Although I was still shaking with rage, Leah calmed me down enough, and convinced me to go inside. Normally, I wouldn’t have allowed her to touch me; Leah and I have never gotten along, and we practically loathed each other. Recently, however, she has become more…humane…and less sarcastic and bitter. She’s slowly realizing that she was pushing away some of the only people who would accept and love her.

“Jake, stop, look at me. Everything is going to be fine, just breathe.” She had her hands on my shoulders and was staring me straight in the eyes. I closed my eyes, concentrating on my breathing, and tried my hardest to push the thoughts out of my head. Unfortunately, the words Isabelle…Isabella…Isabelle…Isabella… taunted back and forth in my mind.

“Why do you care, Leah? No one here cares about me; I might as well just feed myself to one of those leeches.” I hissed. I thought I was going to be okay, to be able to deal with this, but Sam has driven me over the edge.

“I doubt he did it on purpose. He wasn’t thinking.” She whispered.

“CLEARLY. Leah, he knew what he was doing. He is the one who found her in the GOD DAMN FOREST. HE KNEW HOW CLOSE THEIR NAMES ARE!” I roared, ripping away from her arms. I could feel the veins in my temples popping out against my skin as I knocked over the coffee table, sending Billy’s fishing magazines flying every which direction.

Hot, angry tears invaded my eyes, stinging the edges. I felt my knees give out beneath me as I dropped onto the couch, balling my hands into fists and pressing them against my temples.

“Jake,” she murmured, and I felt the cushion to my right bend beneath the weight of her body as she sank down on the couch next to me. For a few minutes, the room was silent, minus the faint sound of my nearly sound-less sobs. I felt her hand as she placed it on my forearm.

“Jake, there’s something I’ve needed to talk to you about.” She whispered. “And I need you to listen, and not interrupt until I’m finished.” I could hear the pleading in her face as she spoke.

“In case you haven’t noticed, now is not the best time.” I grumbled. I know, I’m being an ass, but I didn’t want to risk saying things to Leah that I would later regret.

“I don’t want to wait any longer. I’ve been thinking about this for over a year, Jake, and I have to tell you. Now.” Her voice hardened a bit on her last word; she was serious about something.

I hesitated a moment, and stared at her. Leah and I had never once—really—had a heart-to-heart conversation. The most we have talked was when discussing hunting tactics, and even then we rarely agreed on anything.

Fine…:

“Jake, look at me,” she pleaded. I took my fists away from my face and turned to look at her. Her big, caramel-colored eyes were filled with tears. “Jake, I want…I want you to marry me.” For a moment, I didn’t process the words she spoke. When the words registered correctly in my brain, I spoke.

“Ha, you’re funny Lee. Now c’mon, really. What did you want to talk about?” I had expected Leah to curse since I saw through her joke, but rather, she frowned.

“Jake, I’m not joking. Too many years have we both been alone; rejected and thrown aside by the people we loved, who had once loved us back. Neither of us has imprinted, and we are already twenty-one, and I’m not getting any younger. I’m not going to die alone, Jake, and neither is my bloodline. Neither of us has much of a choice. Rachel doesn’t carry the gene, and if you want to keep the pack alive, then this is the only way.”

I half-expected her to look away from my gaze, to look at the floor blushing with embarrassment. But instead, she did quite the opposite. An intense, fire of determination blazed in her eyes, and she held my gaze the entire time. She was right. I had no other way to keep my bloodline alive, and I couldn’t wait any longer to find out what might happen if I waited. The answer was sitting before me, and I knew I couldn’t say no.

With a lump in my throat, I took Leah’s hands in mine, and whispered,  “Okay.”

Tags: Abandoned, Blackwater, FanFic, Imprint, Love, Moon, New

Views: 425

Replies to This Discussion

Awwwwwwwwwwww that is soooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really good!:)

More

more, more, more!!!!!!!

This is AMAZING! PLEASE update soon!!!! Keep me posted!!!

~JJ

This is a very exciting story!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service