The Twilight Saga

Bella and Edward have always been best friends ever since they were little there moms wanted them together well they grow up and start to fall in love with eachother but neither one of them will say anything because they dont want to ruin their friendship
will they finally tell eachother how they feel? or will someone else get in the way and stop them from being together?

Chapter 1

"Somebody call 911 shorty fire burnin on the dance floor-OH My God uh how much of that did you see"

edward was leaning against my door frame watching me dance to

'Fire burning' he chuckled and walked over to me "oh i seen this" he grabbed my brush i was useing as a microphone

and started fake snging he stoped and looked at me and smirked "to this"

and he started pounding his fists in the hair while he shook his hair

But since my was longer he just looked stupid i started laughing he stoped and looked at me "what's so funny?"

he smirked "you look so stupid your such a dork i swear why do i hang out with you?"

he acted as if he was thinking about it.

"well there's my charming good looks, my charm, my being popular oh and my sense of style"

he did a little turn when he said style "pick your choice but everyone goes for my looks"

"well its a sad day for you then cause i only like you cause your popular sorry to burst your bubble but i cant stand you"

i patted his shoulder as if i cared he put on his puppy dog eyes that i couldnt resist even when we were little but he was the same could throw that look out and he'd do whatever i asked.

"who let you in here anyway?" i asked not that i minded we were best friends ever since we were little him and his family

moved here from Alaska when he was 5 and we've been best friends ever since he's like a brother to me.

"your mom let me in i already said hey to your dad so he knows im here to so you cant try anything" he said as he

got real close to my face.

I smirked "wanna bet?" i asked he smirked back still just as close

"Oh its on like a butt on a pig" i almost broke out laughing ever since he read that book

he read that line and loved it he knew it made me laugh so he used it a lot.

I took a deep breath "HELP I HAVE A CREEPER IN MY ROOM DADDY HELP" i screamed before edward grabbed me and

covered my mouth "not much you can do when your mouths covered is their" he said

i heard the stomping of my dads feet running up the stairs i bet edward so hard i tasted blood in my mouth

he screamed and let go i fell to the floor and started crawling to the door i didnt get anywhere

then i felt edward grab my leg and pull me back "oh no you dont vampire"

As soon as edward was laying on top of me my dad walked in with a bat

i looked up "DADDY Help Me please" i said only screaming some parts "he's killing me i cant breath"

i choked out i heard my dad laugh then i seen my mom walk by and shake her head

edward chuckled "you can breath or you wouldnt be talking dum dum"

i squrimed trying to get away but failng

"i still have some air left in me moron" he looked a if he was sorry well i know thats a lie i seen in his eyes he thought this was funny

" well bells you might wanna listen to your song" he whispered in my ear "what song" i gasped for air "you need to lose weight man eddie your killing me" he laughed "well then SOMEBODY BETTER CALL 911 CAUSE IM KILLING BELLY ON THE BEDROOM FLOOR WHOA WHOA" He screamed by the time he said somebody"I would if i could get a phone but i cant move DADDY GET YOUR GUN SHOOT HIM IN THE BUTT HELP" i sceamed

if this was smeone else dad would of had a gun to his head with his hand behind his back in hand cuffs but it was edward he was like my dads son. Which was good im glad my parents loved my best friend but are moms had a different idea they

wanted us together as in boyfriend girlfriend at times it could get a little embarrassing. But we knew it was are choice and we just let it go

"Nobody can help you now little girl" edward laughed as he gave me a wet willy

"EWWWWWWWW GET OFF ME EWW EWW EWW EWW EWWWWW"

I screamed he got up and ran yelling "VICTORY IS MINE" I scrubbed my ear sometimes he was so immature but i loved him anyway.

i walked out of my room with a foam bat green my favorite color. as i walked down stairs i looked in the living room no sign of dorkzilla.

as i turned the hall i was hit in the head by a foam sword we were ready for battle we used to do

this all the time when we were little we still do it now just not as much he grabbed at the bat and yanked it out of my hands

and pulled my back against his chest as he held the sword to my throat

"surrender and i might let you live" i tried to get out of his grip with no such luck he was stronger than me

"never!!" i screamed

"kids dont you have a movie to go see tonight?" my mom asked us as she walked in on us fighting "oh yea i forgot let me go edward i need to get ready" he let me go and i ran upstairs to get ready i put on a medium blue shirt with dark blue jeans and some flats i brushed my hair and kept it wavy put on some make-up and walked down stairs.

Everyone was downstaires talking "come on edward i dont want to be late" i whined like a five year old he stomped his foot as he got up "urggg fine whatever lets go" he whined right back i giggled i could see in his eyes that he was actually calm i waved at my parents

"bye mom bye dad dont wait up love you" i called while walking ou the door

"love you too" they called back. and we we off to see 'my soul to take' i grabbed his hand and we skipped to his volvo that he got last year for his sixteenth birthday he loved his car never let anyone drive it i swear it was like he was a mom

and that was his child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you like it tell me and I'll write more im goning to update 'I wasnt planning on falling in love with you'

tonight and if you like this story I'll update this tonight to

tell me what you think

Tags: be, could, it

Views: 202

Replies to This Discussion

thank u when will be the next chapper be up

im hopeing by mabe this weekend if not the next im trying to work on my other story.
love it girl u gotta gift btw the silly romantic movie ur probably thinkin bout is "the notebook" i love the movie lol. post more soon.

yea thats what i was thinking about but i didnt think edward would remember lol im gladd you like it :)

i love it!!!

please update fast...

please keep me updated!=D

It was great they finally told each other how they feel.  Love it!!!!
luved it
*new reader*   love it !!!!! can you add to let me know when you post the next chapter ?! thanks

OMG THEY KISSED IN THE RAIN HOW ROMANTIC LOL

just finish ch.7 i almost cry... ur writin iz good its like i can imagine myself in bella shoes.......go gurl keep me updated. but rite now im onlii on ch.7 so mad that i couldnt finish it but i will finish thiz stori i promise....... 

new reader!!!

I lovee it!!!

please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write more sooooooon

I loveeeee it!!!!

-mercadez

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple

asepleasepleasepleasepleasepleas

epleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl

easepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea

sepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple

asepleasepleasepleasepleasepleas

epleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl

easepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea

sepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

postpostpostpostpostpostpostpost

postmoremoremoremoremoremore

moremoremoremoremoremoremor

emoremoremoremoremoremoremo

remoremoremoremoremoresoonso

onsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonso

onsoonsoonsoonsoonsoon

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service