The Twilight Saga

Cover Girl

Preface:

Hello, my name is Isabella Swan. But most people call me Bella. I'm 24 and for 2 years I have been working for the Alice corp and Alice magazine. Founded by the one and only Mary-Alice Cullen. This is my dream life...well not exactly. My dream life is working side by side with Alice herself. But we all know my chances are slim out of thousands of people wanting to work with her. I'm just another employee who manages the lines. The designers that call in to be put on the magazine. I know, not that exciting. Answering the phone and speaking to the secretary of the creator of Dolce&Gabbana (D&G), Nina Ricci, GUESS, XOXO, Nine West, you get the point.

Still living with my parents in Pittsburgh it's been tough. I should be out of the house by now but with my son Gabriel it's been hard. I got pregnant when I was 19. I fell in love with a boy named Jacob. We'd been best-friends since third grade. When we turned 15 we became more than just friends. Dated for four and a half years. His dad (Billy) forced him to join the armed forces. We slept together the month before he left me. After that I never saw him again until one of the army men came to his father home saying his son had died while on duty.

Jacob knew about Gabriel. He left knowing when he came back he would see his baby boy. That never happened and I never loved again.

But from now on my life is going to change. Alice's assistant-secretary got very ill. She has cancer and soon she will start chemo. Alice is looking for a new assist-secretary and well...I got and interview after sending in my resume. This is my dream to work with Alice and Alice magazine. To be a part of creating it. My only chance is to get that job. And I will do what every I can to get it.

Authors Note:

Ok guys, I got this idea of making a story like this after watching “The Devil Wears Prada” and everything just sprung together. Just to make it clear the Cullen's are humans and Bella is also human. Charlie and Renée are still together. I hope you liked this. More updates soon.

Views: 177

Replies to This Discussion

Wats up w/ Quil and Bells? She seemed kind of.....scared, if I may. I hope nothing's wrong in between them.
Whats with Quil?? SHe seemed freaked!
She is. Thanks for reading.
Wow loved it
love it!!!
love it cant wait for more
Update me!!!!

Interesting. I love it. Really really really love it. Can't wait to read more and... Could you please, update me?

- Ash

oooh, interesting, I love it, post more soon :)

-mercadez

SWEET!!LET ME GUESS QUIL WAS BELLAS EX BEFORE JAKE RIGHT?????????????????? LOL THIS IS SO INTERESTING CANT WAIT FOR NEXT POST!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading... You just might be right on that one.
love it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service