The Twilight Saga

Preface

Everything all around me was spinning faster and faster. I couldn't see anything. It was as if my life were put into fast forward. Black spots blurred my vision and soon it became nothing but darkness. I was being consumed by it and there was nothing I or anyone could do to save me because I was dying; quickly. Out of the darkness I could hear his voice calling out to me. There was a small bright light. I could see him as his voice grew further and further away from me. No. He wouldn't leave me would he? I heard less and less of his voice and I saw a far off figure disappearing into the light. I would never forget that smile. That evil smile. Like he was mocking me. It was as if he were saying, 'See you in hell.'  No! I could not and would not die here. Not now. Not until I've gotten my revenge.

Views: 191

Replies to This Discussion

haha~
im glad~ X3

im still writing the 2nd chapter sorry~!
a bit of writers block~ DX 

Chapter 2 <3

I sat on the plane, alone in first class. It was just how I liked it. The ride was tiring and my eyes grew weak as they slowly  started to shut.

Everything was blurred at first but my vision soon cleared. There were bright lights shining in my face. My eyes were slightly squinted as I looked around the room. There were knives and other weird tools that were usually found n an operating room. My body started to tremble as I grew scared. I tried getting up so I could be out of this horrible place but I looked down to see that I was strapped to the medical examination table. As I continued to struggle to get out of the straps that held me down, I heard someone come in. The man was tall ,he had shaggy black hair and his eyes were an emerald green. He had an extremely dark look in his eyes. I felt my heart stop as his eyes locked onto mine. A small smile played across his lips. 

"This'll only hurt a little." 

When he spoke his voice was low and dark. I felt a sharp pain in my chest and screamed loudly. My eyes moved from his to my chest where I saw a syringe stuck there and watched a strange purple liquid drain into my body. My eyes rolled into the back of my head.

Hours later I awoke in yet another room except this time I wasn't tied up. I lay on a bed with silky white sheets and pillows. The entire room was white, not even the slightest hint of a creamy white was shown. I scrambled out of the bed falling onto the floor. My legs weak and wobbled when I tried to walk or stand. I pulled myself back up and sat on the edge of the bed. My eyes quickly shot to the door when I heard someone; I was on high alert now. The same man I had seen before with those sparkling, emerald green eyes walked right up to me, no emotion in his face. Within an instant I moved further away from him on the bed. He crawled onto the bed moving close to me again. His body was pressed right up against mine. Too close. I brought my knee up to his gut hard and quickly scrambled off the bed and dashed out of the room while he groaned in pain on the bed. I dashed down the hall finding and elevator at the end of it. Repeatedly I pressed the button until the doors opened. I could see him coming down the hall after me. Just as the doors were about to close, they were forced back open and grabbed me, dragging up the hall and back to the room. Once we were in the room he slammed the door shut and threw me onto the bed. His eyes stared at me with an even darker look than before. 

"Did you honestly think you could escape from me?"

I shook my head afraid to speak.

"Then why would you even try?"

I was silent. I didn't want to answer because I was afraid of what he'd do to me. A small laugh came from him as he stared at me. I looked at him to see him close to me again. His hand was at my throat as he smiled that same smile I hated the first time I saw it. 

"Don't you ever try to run away from me again. I'm the only one who's knows of your existence. The rest of the world has forgotten you Althea. I am the only one who cares about you anymore, understand?"

I nodded my head.

I awoke to someone shaking me.

"Excuse me, Miss. The plane has landed."

I pushed the female flight attendant out of my way and grabbed my luggage as I made my way off the plane. 

"Still not quite there. Just a few more stops."

I dragged my luggage to the car that was waiting for me and climbed into it as we drove away from the airport. 

I handed the driver an envelope with a name written on it: Calisto

"Where you headed this time, Althea?"

hmm strange dream... I hope it doesn't come true!

it was a memory (>.<)

probably should have made that more clear, sorry

new reader :) likeit

oh yay~

heh

im glad you like it~ :3

Wow, new reader this was great! Keep me updated

thx~ >w/p>

heh ty~

i will~ :3

ty~ (>w<)

Aw Kiowa this is getting so good!

Please keep me updated, I'm in love with this story!

yay :3

and im glad ur back 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service