The Twilight Saga

This is the sequel to Taking Over Me

Read the first story Bella's New Identity

Summary: The curse tore Emma and Peter away from each other. They must fight in their worlds to be together, with no dreams, no hope. But can one little girl change their fate? In this epic Finally see as Emma and Peter's daughter Destiny sets on a path to bring her parents back together, but to do so she has to work with the enemy. What will happen?

This lovely new header was made by Eva :)

These were made by the lovely Claire :) to see the gifs work click on the banners for their full size

These were made by the lovely Juliee :) credit also goes to Eva for the texture for the banner

These were made by my lovely friend Nikki :) who is a very devoted reader as well :)

Tags: Cursed

Views: 1179

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 1~Alone

Emma’s Pov:

It has been a few months since Peter just disappeared without a trace. It hurt to be without him. Each night I prayed I would see him again in my dreams, but there were no dreams, no hope. What do you do when all hope is lost? I lost Peter and I was not sure if I could even life with that. I missed him, I ached for his presence, his arms around me. I sighed and looked down at my stomach. Mine and His unborn child as the only piece of him I had left. And he wouldn’t even be here to watch her grow up and blossom.

I sighed and felt the tears ran down my cheeks as my mind flashed back to when we first met;

I was laying in a forest I never been to or even remembered seeing. I looked down, I had my normal clothes on. Not my pyjamas. I got up and dusted my self off. I saw someone coming and hid behind a tree closest to me but stood on a twig and it made a noise as it snapped in half.

I watched from behind the tree as I saw a boy, tall about 14 maybe 13 who looked like a Prince walk closer to the tree “Come out. I heard you.” He said his voice rather rude and hoarse. I swallowed as he drew out his sword and pointed it in my direction.

I took a step out and the sword poked my forehead so I stepped back fear in my eyes. I had no idea where I was, let alone why I was there. He looked at me with a strange expression on his face as he studied me and he drew back his sword back slowly into its holder “I...I am sorry.” He said

I swallowed and felt something wet on my forehead, blood trickled down and I looked at him keeping my distance. He took a step toward me and I took a step back “I won’t hurt you, I promise.” He said, he looked so sincere. I let him wipe away the blood “I am Prince Peter.” He said and bowed to me.

Prince Peter? From the bed time story? I asked my self. “I am Emma.” I said, my voice bit shaky “I...I am lost.” I said, that was so true. I was lost. I felt lost. 

He smiled at me warmly, his smile made my heart melt, he was so handsome. His blue eyes, like my dad said. His blond hair a dirty blond but wonderful with some highlights from the sun, His every feature was exactly how I pictured him to be, well him from the bed time story “Oh you’re in my Kingdom, I am a bit lost my self but I am sure we’ll find a way out.” He said smiling at me again with that warm smile.

I nodded a bit at him “Umm thank you.” I said not sure what to say as we both began to walk. I bit my lip nervously. I knew I was 4 but looked like a 10 year old almost 11, and had the body of the 10 close to 11 year old as well.

Peter looked at me and his hand brushed against mine before he took it in his and walked leading the way “So how come I never seen you before here?”

“Oh, I am new....Kind off.” I said. Kind off? What kind of answer is that? A voice screamed in my head, I did not have the time to argue with my self now. Oh boy.

Peter nodded “Oh” he seemed bit confused as to what I meant by that. He squeezed my hand in his gentle and I felt my cheeks flush slightly red. I chewed on my lip slightly.

“Emma?” a voice said and tears ran down my cheeks. My head snapped up thinking it was Peter but it was only my dad. I just broke down and hugged my knees to my chest slightly and cried.

My dad wrapped his arms around me and held me to him “I can’t do this on my own” I whimpered into his t-shirt “I need Peter.” I cried and held onto my dad crying.

Dad stroked my hair as he held me to him, I felt like a little child once again “I know you do sweetie, we will get him back to you. One day, somehow. There’s got to be a way.” I wished there was a way, but my hope gone. It seemed to slip away more each day. “And you won’t be alone in this, we’ll help you.” Dad said rubbing my back as I cried into his slightly warm chest. I knew it was true. I had my family and friends to help me through this, but yet I felt more alone then ever.

Without Peter it was like I could not breathe, think, let alone live. It was like there was a massive hole in my chest that kept getting bigger and bigger with each passing moment. I sighed and wished I would be in Peter’s arms. I would give anything just to hear his voice and hear his laugh, see his smile, feel his lips against mine.

I wondered why Peter had to slip away from me like that. What did we do wrong? We did not deserve this. And something told me it was Ares who took his revenge on both of us and it was his fault, Peter was gone and I could not get to him in any possible way.

I swore to my self, if one day I figured out what happened and why Peter was gone then I would go after Ares my self and deal with his powerless self.

I fell asleep in my dad’s arms and once again, there was no happiness, no love, just a pit of endless black. Like I was falling yet never landing, falling and falling into the abyss of loneliness that would never end. This was my punishment. But for what? For being in love with someone who I can’t have just because he’s in a different world and time? How was that fair. Sometimes it felt like my whole life was just one huge battle. Battle for love, happiness, freedom and family.

Minutes passed and they soon turned into hours, hours turned into days, days turned into more months, but it felt like an eternity until that day came, the day I welcomed mine and Peter’s daughter into this world.

The birth was painful and it made me miss Peter even more. When Carlisle handed her to me, she was bundled up and she looked so small “She’s so tiny.” I said as tears ran down my cheeks, some were tears of happiness but mostly from sadness as well.

“She looks like you and Peter put together.” Mom said kissing my head, I tried not to break down at that comment and nodded

“She’s beautiful.” Esme said and she smiled at me and then my daughter “Peter would be so proud of you both if he was here.”

“I hope.” I said and sighed and looked at my daughter holding her in my arms. She looked back at me in the eyes and I smiled at her softly and closed my eyes suppressing back the tears.

“Do you got an names yet?” Dad asked me as he rubbed my arm softly and he sighed, I could feel how pained he was to see me upset like this.

“Destiny.” I said, it seemed to fit her for some reason I had no idea of.

They all smiled “That’s a lovely name.”

I nodded bit tired and Destiny looked at me and she placed her hand on my cheek and I smiled at her softly and she yawned a bit tired and she curled up into my chest and fell asleep. I held her and sighed and kissed her hair and let the tears ran down my cheeks.

3 years later:

Destiny was 3 years old but she looked like a small 10 year old. She was full of spirit and each day she reminded me and more of her father, her smile, that sparkle in her eyes like Peter had. She was of course powerful. She was a Greek Goddess/Siren/Vampire. It surprised me she had her skin walker side after me and not changed. But I guess, it was always different with each generation. “Mommy where’s daddy?” she asked me

I set her on my lap and looked at my parents for help

“He’s....well he’s not here.” Bella said “It’s hard to explain.” She said and I nodded at what my mom said. How was I supposed to tell my daughter her father was gone and we might never see him again?

“Where is he then?” she asked, she looked upset and I could see tears shining in her eyes, her tears seemed like pearls in her eyes.

“He’s somewhere safe, in his own world.” I said “Remember the story I told you about the Prince named Peter and the beautiful girl?” I asked her, dad told me that story and I told it to Destiny. So she could always have a piece of her father with her.

She nodded “Yes, the witch makes her disappear but he saves the girl.” She said and smiled

“The prince is your father and I am the girl he saves.” I told her “But there is something wrong and I cannot be saved, at least not now.” I told her

“So he’s stuck?” she asked

I nodded a bit “You could say that.” I told her and kissed her forehead softly. I sighed, I hoped that one day when she was older she would understand this more fully and I would need to tell her that when she was older. But the issue was, how was I going to tell her that?

She nodded “Oh” she frowned and she leaned her small head on my chest and I held her close and kissed the top of her head and she stayed in my arms and she soon dozed off. I picked her up cradling her as I carried her to her bedroom.

I gently set her down on her bed and tucked her in and I kissed her forehead “Sleep tight sweetie, sweet dreams.” I said and left closing the door behind me, but had no idea that those words might turn into something more. That she might dream of something or someone that I longed to see and be with once again.

Destiny’s Pov:

I fell asleep in momma’s arms and felt her carry me to my room. I smiled when she said sweet dreams and turned around slipping into a more deeper sleep.

I turned around and then felt like I was wet form some reasons and I opened my eyes to see I was right in the middle of a lake. I pulled my self out of the lake and sat on the green grass confused “Where am I?” I asked my self and squeezed the water out from my clothes, my hair was wet and plastered to my face.

I looked around, the lake was crystal blue and the grass was so soft and green, it seemed like I was in a totally new world I never seen in my life. The flowers smelled so beautifully it filled my nostrils with their sweet scents all mashed up into one.

I heard something behind me and jumped a bit startled and saw a tall, rather pretty lady in front of me, her hair was long and blonde, she smiled at me kindly and kneeled down so she was at my height “You okay sweetie? You seem lost.”

I nodded “I am lost and wet.” I said and looked down at my self and shivered a bit as the water was some what cold even though it was in the middle of the summer.

She smiled at me kindly and held out her hand “I see that, what’s your name sweetie?”

“I am Destiny.” I said and looked at her and I took her hand and she helped me up properly

She smiled “Well Destiny, let’s get you dried off now shall we?” she said and smiled “My name is Hera.” She said. Like the Greek Goddess. I smiled at her and just nodded and she walked with me, I looked around, this land was simply beautiful.

I wondered where I was. I hoped it was somewhere safe. I smiled and kept my little hand in hers I followed her and soon we were inside a castle, it was grand and rather beautiful. She smiled looking down at me.

“Do you not get lost here?” I asked “It’s so big.”

She giggled and smiled softly “It takes a bit to get used to. I got lost once but you’ll find your way around here quickly.” She said and let me to a room and found some dry clothes for me. I got changed into them in the bathroom and smiled when I came out “Thank you.”

She smiled “You’re welcome.” She said and took my wet clothes and gave them to some maids to wash up. I turned around to look around but ended up slamming right into someone. His eyes were fixed on mine and I stared right back at him.

awesome. i love it. please continue

I am glad you like it. I am working on chapter 2 

Wow!  She inherited her mother's talents!  I hope she can help them find a way to get back together!

yeah Destiny is more like her mother and father then she releases :) She will try to help of course but that might not prove as easy as it sounds

This chapter started on a sad note but ended on a happy note!

Destiny has some of mother's talent and even met her paternal grandmother!

yeah I know :) this chapter is sad and happy at the same time. Even though Emma lost the man she loves, she has some joy and happiness in her life thanks to Destiny.

And yeah Hera is like a mother to everyone, especially Emma and Destiny

DO CONTINUE!

This is WOW!

aww thanks Nikki :) I am glad you like this. I am working on chapter 2 so it should be up tomorow or friday

awwe, great start.  you should definately continue!

aww thanks :) I will post more soon

Chapter 2~Greek Myths

Enyalios’s Pov:

I was walking around the castle when someone small turned around and she walked right into me and I stared at her, and I blinked. She looked small for a 10 year old or how ever she was. But rather beautiful. Her brown hair matched her brown eyes perfectly and it had a sparkle in them. She stared right back at me.

“Enyalios what you doing here?” I heard a voice behind me and I turned around to see Peter, he looked paler then usual and I sighed. It’s been 3 years since he was parted away from Emma. Everyone felt his pain.

“Oh me.” I said, as it took me moment to realize he was speaking to me just then. “I am here to see if you’re okay.”

“Okay?” Peter snapped at me “Do I look okay to you?” he yelled, tears shining in his eyes. I sighed as I bit my lip and looked down. Poor boy. I told my self.

Hera sighed “Son calm down.” She said as she placed her hand on Peter’s shoulder

Peter was about to shrug her hand off but his eyes were fixed on the little girl and he stared at her in shock like he saw her somewhere before or like he knew her for some reason. The little girl seemed to stare at him in shock as well.

I looked between them trying to decipher why they were looking at each other so strangely like this. Peter took a step towards her but she stepped back in shock and she gripped onto Hera’s arm a little.

Hera smiled down at the girl “Don’t worry, he won’t hurt you.  He’s my son, his name is Peter.” She said

“Like from the...” The little girl said but then stopped her self

“Like from the what?” Peter asked intrigued and he raised an eyebrow.

“Story.” The little girl said “Mom told me a story and there was a boy, his name was Peter.” She said, and I raised my eyebrow slightly, it was like there was something the little girl was not telling us or something.

“Oh. It’s a popular name.” Peter said “And what’s your name little one?” He asked and he smiled a bit at her, it was the first time anyone here has seen him smile in a long time. I ran a hand in my brownish hair ruffling it slightly and watched.

“Destiny.” She said and smiled at him softly.

“Well Destiny.” Peter smiled “It’s lovely to meet you, but you do remind me of someone.”  He said and titled his head slightly to the side

Hera nodded “Now that I think about it. It’s true.” She said. I wondered what could be up. I shrugged it off and smiled at the little girl known as Destiny.

She smiled back at me softly “And you are?” she asked me with a rather warm, cheeky smile on her face, the sparkle in her eyes grew stronger.

“I am Enyalios.” I said looking at her

“Enya...what?” she asked, she looked at me. I gathered she never heard that name before. It was an ancient Greek name.

“Enyalios.” I said and smiled at her “Just try and sound it out.” I told her. She did as I told her but it came out a little weird and she ended up giggling. My name meant a war-god or more specifically the son of Ares and Eris.

“It’s alright, just call me Enya for now.” I told her. My mother always called me that for short.

Destiny nodded and smiled at me “Alright” she said and smiled warmly at me and her eyes focused on Peter.

I looked at them more closely, and they seemed to have some similar qualities the same about them. Odd. I wondered if there was something that might be yet to discover about the girl, and I wanted to know what it was.

I heard some footsteps and I saw Zeus heading our way, he stopped as he fixed his eyes on Destiny and he stared at her, with the same bewilderment that Peter was in a few moments ago. He stepped closer to her and there was this light around her and it appeared around Peter as well like they were linked. When he stood away from her the light was gone.

I furrowed my eyebrows at that and stepped closer to her but nothing happened. I set my hand on her shoulder and there was the bright light again but this time around everyone else but me. I let my hand drop and so the hand disappeared.

“Okay what was that?” I was the first to speak

“There is something about you.” Hera said as she looked at the girl who seemed to be chewing on her lip now.

“I...I don’t know.” She said and looked down

Peter squeezed her shoulder “No one blames you. But I sense power in you.” He said “Big, power.” He said and I nodded.

I agreed, the little girl was powerful, but no one knew at this moment, just how powerful the girl was.

Zeus nodded “Amazing.” He said and smiled at her warmly and she smiled a bit back, but I could sense she was a bit cautious around too many people around her like this and I could not blame her for being scared.

“Ah now what have we here?” I heard my father behind me and I frowned. He may have not have his powers but he was a jerk non the less. I was nothing like him even though some people still thought of me as the enemy.

Destiny poked her head from behind Zeus and her eyes fixed on Ares and she seemed to glare and it was like her eyes were on fire, the anger was seeping from her and everyone took a step away from her as she seemed really mad.

Ares laughed “Aww now why are you so mad at me?” he laughed and smirked as he stepped to her

“Don’t even dare touch me.” She hissed “I am not scared of you.” She said and the wind picked up outside and blew in from the open windows.

“And I am supposed to be scared of you? You’re just a 10 year old girl.” He laughed, he was now in front of her “And you know what? You remind me of someone who seemed to think she could stand up against me, but she failed.” He said now touching her.

Destiny kicked him right in the jaw and he flew into a hall and he made a hole in the wall. There was dust everywhere. I blinked staring at her. Wow for a 10 year old, that girl sure did have a powerful kick. “I told you not to touch me.” She hissed at him and the fire in her eyes burned again.

I pulled her to me “Look at me” I said and looked at her in her eyes and she seemed to calm down and she collapsed in my arms and I held her to me and rubbed her back and glared at my father “You are a pathetic excuse for a person.”

“And you? You think you’re better?” He asked as he got back up, his arm and legs were bleeding. Serves him right. He seemed bit dizzy and like he was disoriented.

“I am not like you.” I said

“Keep telling your self that.” He said as he walked off. Keep telling your self....keep telling your self...that. His voice echoed in my head.

Hera looked at me like she knew what was going through my mind and she sighed “Don’t listen to him, you’re a far better person then Ares.” She told me and squeezed my shoulder softly and I nodded. Yeah but being his son still makes me an enemy in some people’s eyes.

Peter sighed and he was heading for the wall “Where are you going?” Zeus asked him

“To fight my own war. I need to get Emma back.” He said and with that the door closed behind him and it swung slightly open as he slammed the other door so it created wind and the door shut again and he was gone.

Destiny seemed to stare after Peter when he said the name Emma and I looked at her wondering if she knew something we didn’t. I studied her but to me she just seemed like a regular 10 year old girl who was powerful.

Maybe her parents weren’t human? She had a godly scent about her and I never seen any human have such strength or flare in her eyes when angry. And that kick to jaw she gave my father looked very painful. I sure as would have not liked to be on the other side of that leg when receiving a kick. Or even make her angry or all hell could break lose as they say.

“Is everyone okay?” Hera asked looking at us all and there was just nodding heads.

Destiny looked at the hole in the wall and she sighed “I am sorry about that.” She said pointing to the wall

Zeus chuckled “It’s alright, Ares had it coming.” he said and smiled at her warmly. “You have one powerful leg there.”

Destiny giggled a bit “Umm thank you.” She said and smiled, there was that sparkle in her eyes and Zeus looked at her more closely.

“Your eyes are sparkling.” He said

She nods “I know.” She said. Wow she seemed pretty okay with that “Mommy says the sparkle reminds her of my daddy.” She said, when she said that, she sounded like 3 years old not 10.

“How old are you?” I asked her.

“I am 3 but look 10.” She said. She was 3. Okay that was odd.

“Where’s your dad?” Hera asked looking at her.

“Mommy says he’s stuck.” She said and now we all looked confused. What did she mean by stuck? In another world? In a car jam? Or something? Or maybe...she meant totally something different that was a metaphor for something, something significant. Important.

“How long has he been stuck?” Zeus asked looking at her

“About 3 years.” She said

“So you’re 3, your dad has been stuck for about 3 years, your eyes sparkle like your dad’s.” I said trying to make sense of this. There had to be a bigger picture to this then that. Or was there? I frowned deeply in my thoughts “And the story, your mom told you a story and there was someone named Peter.” She just nodded.

“How did the story go?” I asked her with Hera wondering what the story was.

She looked at us and we all sat down in the room on the bed and she cleared her voice and she started to speak.

“Well.” She said clearing her throat “Once a long time ago in a far and beautiful land lived a very handsome but lonely Prince named Peter. He was wealthy and powerful but that didn’t make him happy.”

“One day he was walking by a lake and he looked at his own reflection to see his own blue eyes filled with sadness. Suddenly there was a voice behind him ‘ Why do you look so sad?’ the voice belonged to the most beautiful girl Peter has ever layed his eyes on, her beauty took his breath away.”

“The girl however was not a princess but just a regular girl. But she did not belong in his world. Each day she was with him but at night she was gone again.”

“But Peter was in love with and he was willing to find her so they could be together. He searched far and wide for weeks on end until he came across a wicked witch who cursed the girl to disappear each and every night. She was horrible, had snakes instead of hair and rotting teeth that were falling out. The witch asked him what he wanted and he said he was trying to find the girl he loves.”

“The mean witch said ‘I will help you, only on one condition. Your first born will go to me.” She laughed the most shrill and evil laugh. Prince Peter was now disgusted and he got into a fight with the witch and the witch lost. When the witch died the curse was lifted with her death.”

“The girl suddenly appeared to Peter out of nowhere and they embraced. Peter took her back to his castle where they were set to get married.” She said.

I looked at her in shock and then I looked at Hera and Zeus. How was this possible? She knew the story, she knew the story. How could she know the story? No one but us knew the story. That was not possible. How could she know it unless.....was her mom the girl from the story? Peter was the Prince that was obvious.

Hera looked at Destiny “How do you know that story?” she asked her kindly and smiled at her, but I could see the shock and disbelief clear in her eyes. She was probably wondering what I was wondering.

“My mommy told it to me.” Destiny said and she smiled, she looked so innocent and adorable. It was hard to believe she was 3 but looked like a 10 year old but yet she was wiser beyond her true years. I watched her and then looked at Zeus and Hera wondering what they would say.

“But how can she know the story? I only told it to my son. No one else but us knows the story.” Hera said, she sounded a bit panicked.

Destiny looked a bit confused “Mommy’s daddy told it to her when she was 11.” She said and looked at them “Why you’re asking me all these questions?” she asked curious.

I looked at her “We just want to know as much as you know about this, it just seems odd for some reason.” I told her “Do you know who the witch was?” I asked her. No one barely knew who or what the witch was.

“Medusa.” Destiny said “She was an actual person, in your time and still is if you’re all here.” She said and then began to talk about Medusa “Once upon a time, a long time ago there lived a beautiful maiden named Medusa.  Medusa lived in the city of Athens in a country named Greece -- and although there were many pretty girls in the city, Medusa was considered the most lovely.

Unfortunately, Medusa was very proud of her beauty and thought or spoke of little else.  Each day she boasted of how pretty she was and each day her boasts became more outrageous.

On Sunday, Medusa bragged to the miller that her skin was more beautiful than fresh fallen snow.  On Monday, she told the cobbler that her hair glowed brighter than the sun.  On Tuesday, she commented to the blacksmith’s son that her eyes were greener than the Aegean Sea.  On Wednesday, she boasted to everyone at the public gardens that her lips were redder than the reddest rose.

When she wasn’t busy sharing her thoughts about her beauty with all who passed by, Medusa would gaze lovingly at her reflection in the mirror.  She admired herself in her hand mirror for an hour each morning as she brushed her hair. She admired herself in her darkened window for an hour each evening as she got ready for bed.  She even stopped to admire herself in the well each afternoon as she drew water for her father's horses -- often forgetting to fetch the water in her distraction.

On and on Medusa went about her beauty to anyone and everyone who stopped long enough to hear her -- until one day when she made her first visit to the Parthenon with her friends. The Parthenon was the largest temple to the goddess Athena in all the land.  It was decorated with amazing sculptures and paintings.  Everyone who entered was awed by the beauty of the place and couldn’t help but think of how grateful they were to Athena, goddess of wisdom, for inspiring them and for watching over their city of Athens.  Everyone, that is, except Medusa.

When Medusa saw the sculptures, she whispered that she would have made a much better subject for the sculptor than Athena had.  When Medusa saw the artwork, she commented that the artist had done a fine job considering the goddess's thick eyebrows -- but imagine how much more wonderful the painting would be if it was of someone as delicate as Medusa.  

And when Medusa reached the altar she sighed happily and said, “My this is a beautiful temple.  It is a shame it was wasted on Athena for I am so much prettier than she is – perhaps some day people will build an even grander temple to my beauty.”

Medusa’s friends grew pale.  The priestesses who overheard Medusa gasped.  Whispers ran through all the people in the temple who quickly began to leave -- for everyone knew that Athena enjoyed watching over the people of Athens and feared what might happen if the goddess had overheard Medusa’s rash remarks.

Before long the temple was empty of everyone except Medusa, who was so busy gazing proudly at her reflection in the large bronze doors that she hadn't noticed the swift departure of everyone else.  The image she was gazing at wavered and suddenly, instead of her own features, it was the face of Athena that Medusa saw reflected back at her.

“Vain and foolish girl,” Athena said angrily, “You think you are prettier than I am! I doubt it to be true, but even if it were -- there is more to life than beauty alone.  While others work and play and learn, you do little but boast and admire yourself.”

Medusa tried to point out that her beauty was an inspiration to those around her and that she made their lives better by simply looking so lovely, but Athena silenced her with a frustrated wave.

“Nonsense,” Athena retorted, “Beauty fades swiftly in all mortals.  It does not comfort the sick, teach the unskilled or feed the hungry.  And by my powers, your loveliness shall be stripped away completely.  Your fate shall serve as a reminder to others to control their pride.”

And with those words Medusa’s face changed to that of a hideous monster.  Her hair twisted and thickened into horrible snakes that hissed and fought each other atop her head.

“Medusa, for your pride this has been done.  Your face is now so terrible to behold that the mere sight of it will turn a man to stone,” proclaimed the goddess, “Even you, Medusa, should you seek your reflection, shall turn to rock the instant you see your face.”

And with that, Athena sent Medusa with her hair of snakes to live with the blind monsters -- the gorgon sisters -- at the ends of the earth, so that no innocents would be accidentally turned to stone at the sight of her.”

We all watched impressed at how much she knew about Greek Mythology and this Myth was very true.

“How do you know this?” a shrill voice came from behind us, it belonged to Athena. I swallowed and my arm flew around Destiny in a protective manner as we all looked at Athena who was ready to unleash her rath at any moment now, by the looks of it.

Destiny looked at her and her hand gripped onto my arm tightly like she was scared of something “I know a few myths. My mom told me some and I got a Greek Mythology book at home.”

Athena’s expression softened and she smiled a bit “Oh, well don’t talk about Medusa in front of me.” She said, she was vain of sorts, She hated that people talked about Medusa as they always referred to her as the prettier one before Athena cursed her. Destiny just nodded, she kept silent about Medusa as she did not want to be punished.

Then I saw Peter walk back in and he looked like he was lost “What am I doing here?” he asked looking around and we all looked at him more worried, was he having memory loss or something?

“Peter, you live here.” Hera said

Zeus nodded “You went outside to go and look for Emma.”

“Who is Emma?” Peter asked and he looked at us with a blank expression on his face. Oh boy, this curse was getting much more worse, now he didn’t even know who he was and who Emma was. I sighed. How could things get any more worse then this? I frowned to my self.

Hera looked alarmed and upset “Peter, Emma is the love of your life. You known her since she was 11 but you been cursed and the curse broke you apart. You love her and you want her back.” She said “Please remember.” She said.

I looked at Peter who still watched as with awe and did not even know what was going on “I never been in love with anyone in my life.” He said sharply and then looked at Destiny “Why is there a little kid here?” he asked

“I am Destiny.” She frowned “You already forgot me too?” she asked, she sounded upset and she sighed. Peter just raised an eyebrow and then he left without even replying. I sighed. Okay things were getting even more worse by the moment.

“Could things get any worse?” Destiny sighed

Hera sighed “I am not sure, but I have a bad feeling about this.” she said and then looked at Destiny “There is something about you and you know the story, this doesn’t add up. It’s so confusing.” She said and sighed

I got an idea “I got an idea.” I said and smiled “We should go to the throne room.” I told them and we wall walked to the throne room and I looked at Destiny and set my hand on her head and so did Athena as she knew what I was thinking for some reason and she spoke in Latin."Aperi fenestram ad praeterita, videamus quid debeat ostendit, quod signatum ad clavigerum ante. Videamus ista vera est".

The room shook slightly and then a blue light appeared out of now where and in the light we saw moving pictures: It was Emma, she was with Peter, their friendship replayed over and their first kiss. It showed them in Emma’s world as well and what happened when he got cursed, then it went onto Emma missing Peter and Emma giving birth to Peter’s child who was Destiny.

We all stared at Destiny in shock and surprise “Destiny’s Peter’s daughter.” Athena breathed out just as Peter walked in and he stopped dead at Athena’s words.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service