The Twilight Saga

ok so damon salvatore found out katherine is not dead and sets out to find her, on his quest he stumbles upon a crying girl in a forest, yes bella swan defenseless against laurent, damon annoyed just kills laurent because he was looking for a good fight and when the wolves come damon bratty as ever takes bella hostage. bella doesnt care what he does with her. so damon bribes his hostage to tell him her worries, she confeses she is afraid of victoria and that once edward left she just wants to die. damon knows the feeling pretty well and thus feeling he ows her that, he tells bella about his kind of "different class 1" vampires, about katherine and stefan, bella understands damon's worries.

seeing this unusual thing damon proposes a deal to bella he will protect her from "class 2" vamps (sparkling vampires) and keep charlie safe if she agrees to stick around him, in other words bella will become his possetion and he will only feed on her blood, although he really wants her to talk to him more, its tipical(?) in damon to take things by force. bella's good nature sees trough him and she accepts.

as time passes bella became damon's "girl" after he found out katherine was with claus. damon decided to go back to mistic falls and make things right with stefan and elena, he as always brings bella along, now that he realized he loves her and proposed. he wants his family to meet his fancee 

bella is really different, she is caring but only for damon, the rest can burn in hell, picked up alot of his personality cares only for damon and herself, cold, conceited, and a damon counter with a neclace with the salvatore crest made of lapiz lazuli she never takes of it tells everyone that she is a salvatore.

so in the day damon decides to go back to school everyone is atonished at the couple. the pretty bad girl comes riding in a bike with the hansome salvatore bad boy, she is wearing a necklace with their crest and are hand in hand,they must be officiall,stefan and elena are just happy for damon. what stefan and elena didnt tell them is that a family of "class 2" vamps are in mistic falls 

edward is lifeless and is having lunch with his family, keeping tabs on stefan, when damon comes in he picture obiously showing off his fiancee, edward out of rage punches damon with a botle of verbane wich makes him very weak. what will happen when bella does what she always does, she cuts a vein open and forces damon to drink from her not knowing who atacked damon, with jasper near and her blood voluntarilly spilled, will stefan and damon protect bella? what will edward do when he sees bella cares as much for damon as to offer him her blood and has agreed to marry him? will bella be confused about her love for her "class 1" fiancee  and her first real love? 

Should I write it? I got the idea from escaily_wishing on a star.

Tags: bella, damon, danger, diaries, edward, twilight, vampire

Views: 2296

Replies to This Discussion

i love this story.please continue

post more soon

post more plz

Write more, I like the story

More! I want to read more! This is good! 

-RCC

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service