The Twilight Saga

This whole story takes place in Eclipse. Bella has had a secret that she hasnt told a soul. It's a secret that involves her past. But what happens when her past catches up to her? Well Damon and Stefan Salvatore are surely part of this past. What if Bella wasnt Isabella Marie Swan but Isabella Marie Salvatore. What if out of nowhere Stefan and Damon come back? What if they dont like Edward with they're little sister? And what kind of story will it be if Elena Gilbert or Bonnie Bennett aren't involved. What if Bella Doesnt Like Elena, because she looks like Katherine? What happens if Katherine is trown in the picture as well? Questions, Questions, Questions. Questions that will be answered in the story.
A Twilight and Vampire Diaries mix story.

SO WUTT U THINK? I'm working on the first chapter. I will post it if enough people like it. I know it sounds Like maybe other stories around here but I promise that I will try my best to make this story full of action and romance and drama and all I can put think of. Hope you give my story a chance.

If you can make pretty good banners, well there all accepted!!!

Bella’s POV - News(Chapter 1)

I smiled down at the only picture I have of Stefan, Damon and me. It was old and all folded up and it looked like if only, with 1 small touch the whole picture would rip apart. It wasn’t a surprise, I’ve had this picture since 1868, which was a couple of years after we became what we are right now… vampires.

The door bell rang and startled me off of my memories of back then. I put the picture under my pillow and ran downstairs to get the door. As I opened it, there stood Edward with that crooked grin I love so much.

“Hey.” he said.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked.

“uh… does school… ring a bell?” he said raising his left eye brow. I opened my mouth in astonishment as I realize my stupidity.

“Uh… yeah. Um, I’m ready. I was just waiting for you.” I stuttered.

“Are you okay? You look nervous.” he looked at me concerned written all over his pale face.

“Uh, I’m okay…you just caught me off guard. That’s all.” I said with a smile.

“Let me just get my stuff so we can go.” he responded with a nod. As I got all my stuff we walked to the car, and Edward- being a gentlemen- opened the passenger’s door for me. As I sat in the passenger’s side I let out a small sigh. Edward knew nothing of Stefan and Damon. To him I was born in 1992 here in Forks Washington, my mother and father got divorced so my mom and I moved out. Then my mother died in an accident and I came to live with my father Charlie. Which of course Charlie isn’t my biological father. I just used something very cool called compulsion.

“You know that I hate it when your so into you’re thoughts and I don’t have a minor clue of what‘s going on in there.” Edward said with his crooked grin.

“Oh. sorry. Don’t worry it‘s nothing important.” I said with a small smile. I heard him chuckle as he started the car and drove off to school.

As we were walking down the hall of Forks High School, Jessica Stanley came up to me.

“Bella!! Have you heard the news!!” I looked at her confuse.

“No, what news?”

“We’re having 2 new student in Forks High!!” I raised my left eyebrow as she said this. There’s barley any new students here in Forks High I was the last new student here. Forks is the last place where there is a new student let alone 2 new students!!

“Do you know who they are?” Edward asked Jessica.

“Uh… I know that it’s….um… a girl and a…um… a boy.” Jessica stuttered trying to speak to Edward, but failing miserably. She might of notice her stupidity cause she left as fast as she could.

“Well I’ll see ya’ll… around. Bella… um…Edward.” she nodded to us as she left.

“I wonder who these new students are.” I said mostly to myself.

“We should ask Alice.” Edward suggested. I nodded my head and shrugged my shoulders like if it wasn’t a big deal. The 1st bell rang and Edward and I took off to Calculus our first class. We went from class to class hearing the rumor of the 2 new student that will be here tomorrow. Now Edward and I were making our way to our table, where Jasper and Alice- which looked very annoyed- sat.

“Hey, Jasper… Alice?” We greeted as we sat down. It was just us 4 because Rosalie and Emmett ‘Graduated’ last year and right now they’re both in ‘College’.

“I can’t see them!!!!!” Alice whispered/yelled.

“What do you mean, Alice? I asked.

“I cant see the new students! Everything is as blur!! I see people but I cant seem to see their faces.” Alice gave a small gasp as she finished. Her eyes went blank as she stared strait ahead. Most people would think of this as weird of her, but to us, she was having a vision. I felt Edward stiffen at my side as he read the vision in Alice’s mind. Jasper just stared at her waiting for her to come back.

“What did you see?” He asked as soon as she snapped out of it.

“Same but, the only clear face I saw was…Bella’s?” I stared at her confuse.

“What do I have to do with all this?” I asked.

“That’s what I’m asking myself!” she responded.

“But, I don’t think it’s anything bad! They’re just new students. Maybe you get to be best friends with the girl…” Alice trailed of because she didn’t even believe it herself.

“But there’s something very fishy in this, the why you cant see them…”

“Don’t worry about it Bella. I’ll always protect you.” Edward spoke for the first time.

I smiled at him and nodded.

“Let’s not make this a big deal yet. Tomorrow the new students are coming, so we could check them out and see if they are going to be a problem.” Jasper suggested. We all nodded in agreement. After the conversation in lunch the whole day passed by so fast that we were making our way to Edward’s car now. The only thing that made me stop was, that name.

“Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore! That’s his name!” I stiffen as I snapped my head towards Jessica. Edward froze as he saw my reaction.

“Bella? Are you ok?”

Without a word I stalked over to Jessica and the group she was talking to. Leaving Edward Behind.

“What’s his name?” I asked as I got closer.

“Oh, Bella I didn’t see you, but anyway. His name is Stefan Salvatore, and he is from Italy. Sounds like a HOWT-E, right?” I looked at her in disbelief. No it cant be him…

“How do you know this?” I asked.

“Well, you know that the front desk lady has a big mouth, so I got everything from her.” she said like it wasn’t a big deal.

“What else did she tell you.” I asked urgently.

“Well he didn’t say that much only his name, where he is from oh and that he was living with his older brother.”

“Do you know the older brother’s name?” I asked.

“No? He didn’t say his older brother’s name?” she started saying suspiciously.

“What about the girl?” I asked.

“I didn’t ask about her. I only wanted to know the guys info.” I nodded as I left her group without another word.

“Bella, are you okay? You look too pale.” Edward asked.

“I’m ok. Just take me home.” I murmured. He nodded as we got in the car and took off home. As we got there I told him thanks and ran of inside without a look back. I knew it was rude but I was just still in shock.

“Bella, are you okay? Is something wrong? Did Edward hurt you?” I looked up at the annoying voice.

“I’m fine dad.” I said and waved him off.

“Sweetie, you don’t look fine. Tell me did he hurt you?” he asked in a threatening voice.

I groan as I looked up.

“I’m alright, just go back to the couch and do what you were doing, because I’m perfectly fine.” I said as I looked at him strait in the eye. Yes, using compulsion. The human blood running in me makes me strong enough to make a perfect compulsion.

“Ok” he said as he went back to watch T.V. I just stud there against the door making my decision. After thinking over and over I finally knew what I was going to do.

“Ch-Dad, I’m going out in the woods don’t worry about me.” I said staring at him in the eye. He nodded as I took of with a flashlight on my hands.

Damon’s POV - Little Sister (Chapter 1)

“Damon, get your feet of the table, please?” Elena asked as she was passing by.

“Whatever.” I said as I put my feet down. I continued searching the channels.

“You know, we could really use some help in unpacking!” Elena said as she was passing by again.

“Na, I’m good.” I said in a bored voice. I heard her groan as she continued walking. I finally stopped at the news channel and decide to watch. The woman started talking about a hiker that got attacked by an animal and bla,bla,bla. Then they showed a familiar face. It was the hiker I attacked in the woods yesterday. Wow they barley found him?

“Damon, you promised!!” Ugh here we go again.

“You know, I really don’t care little brother.” I said.

“I know how to cover my tracks!”

“O yeah? You know, you left that man alive!” Stefan kept yapping .

“Well, that sucks. For you. You know why, because I’m not staying in this stupid little town for long!” I said as I walked to the front door.

“Damon, try at least to cover your tracks! You know that if that man is alive he can talk!” Elena yelled.

“Not my problem.” I said as I ran off to the woods. Ugh, not even Isabella would be so strict. At least she wouldn’t have mind me sucking that human’s blood. I smiled at the memories of the times when we use to play those little games of ’my husbands hurt!’ we would usually share when there was more than 1 but when there was only 1 I’d let her get him/her. It was fun to see the look of sorrow she put on her face when the meal came. I smiled wider as more memories came in. God I cant believe I’m saying this but, I miss my little sister. I sigh loudly as I went deeper into woods.

I was hoping in finding like a desert after yesterday, but nothing. It has been a couple of hours since I left. All I’ve been doing is roaming around looking for hikers, but nothing. As I was going to give up and turn around, the scent just slapped me out of nowhere.

Fresh blood, young blood, good blood. I smiled and ran towards the direction of the scent. As I spotted her I climbed on top of a tree. It was way more fun attacking from a jump. She was in the position I needed her and I was about jump when she turned around and I saw her face. I froze.

“Isabella” I gasped.

“Damon!” she said looking in my direction.

“Who else little sis? What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I’m the one who should be asking you that! It‘s surprising. Damon Salvatore in a small town.” she replied raising her left eyebrow and smirking at the same time.

“Why are you surprise to see me in this small town?” I asked her as I climbed down the tree.

“Damon, it‘s a small town you hate small towns, there’s nothing you can do here.” she said like if it was obvious.

“Well NOW I think I might stick around for a while-

“Bella!!!!!” I heard a male’s voice shout as a pale looking guy with bronze hair came into view. I rolled my eyes at how he stud protectively over Isabella. Wait did he just say Bella?

“Bella? Oh, so that’s your new nickname, Isabella?” I asked. The bronze hair dude looked at me very confused.

“Edward, don’t worry, he’s not going to hurt me.” Isabella said as she touched his shoulder. Soon, more company arrived. A big dark short curly hair dude came in view, along with 2 blond ones.

“What’s wrong Edward?” One of the blond one asked.

“I cant read his mind Carlisle?” he murmured so low that only vampire ears like mine could catch it.

“Are you suppose to read my mind?” I asked

“Damon!!!” Isabella, looked at me with warning eyes.

“Let’s kill him.” The big guy said.

“No, Emmett!!!-

“No it’s okay Isabella.” I was about to attack when Isabella got in my way by putting her hands on my chest and pushing me against the tree.

“Hey, nock it off. This is exactly why I ran away, Damon.” Edward was grabbing her elbow to take her away from me.

“Don’t you dare touch my little sister!” I yelled in a warning/threatening voice.

“What?” all 4 guys asked in astonishment.

“Damon…” Bella looked down in defeat. Then it clicked.

“You didn’t Tell them about Stefan or Me!?!” I asked grabbing her chin and pulling her up to look at me in the eyes.

“There was nothing to say. I was here in Washington and ya’ll were all the way to Italy!! Damon if you haven’t notice it’s been 100 and 42 years since we’ve last seen each other! What did you expect? For me to go around saying I have 2 brothers named Stefan and Damon Salvatore!!!” she said while looking at me the way Isabella looks at you when she wants to tell you she’s irritated.

“Wait can someone please explain to me what is going on?!?” The dude that wanted to kill me… uh…Emmett asked.

“Well, Isabella I think you have a lot to explain to them AND to us!!” I said as I pulled out my cell phone. I dialed Stefan’s number and waited for him to pick up.

Where are you?” he asked in a warning voice.

“That is going to mean nothing to you when I tell you who I just happen to cross over with.” I said in a mocking voice. Isabella rolled her eyes.

“Who?” he asked interested.

“3 little words. Isabella Marie Salvatore.” I said with a smile on my lips. Isabella turned to the 4 guys that were frozen in place. She turned back to me and sigh.

“Stefan wants you to come home NOW. For the first time I think you should listen to him.” I added with a smile on my face and nodding at the same time. She rolled her eyes and took the phone away from me.

“Stefan, um, I need to explain stuff to other…people so….” she trailed of as Stefan started to speak.

“Okay.” she said in defeat as she hung up. She looked up at the Edward dude-which was still standing frozen- and gave him a small smile. She turned to me.

“Stefan wants the Cullens to come over so that I can explain everything.”

“No problemo.” I said.

“If you want me to explain, ya’ll need to come with us. And bring Esme, Alice and Rose.” she said to the ‘Cullen’.

“Bella…” Edward dude whispered.

“Damon give him the address.” she told me not asked but told…me.

“We’ll be waiting for ya’ll” she said as I told them the address.

“Let’s go.” I said.

“I’m not letting you go with him!” the Edward dude said as he grabbed Isabella’s arm. I rolled my eyes.

“Hey Romeo, do you really think I would hurt my own blood?” I asked.

“100 and 45 years ago you were whiling to kill Stefan.” she said crossing her arms.

“That is a whole other story, and you know that.” I told her. She nodded and turned to Romeo.

“He wont hurt me.”

“Let’s go.” I said as I took of running vampire speed.

“DAMON!!!!” I heard Isabella yell. Then I remembered that she smelled like human? I went back.

“Oh yeah, and you so how to explain how you smell like human and… you get my point.” I told her.

“Long story.” she said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her.

“your whole life is a long story” I said under my breath as I went over to her.

“what are you doing.” she asked as I carried her bride stile and ran off without a word. Leaving the other guys there still frozen.

Alice’s POV- News(chapter 1)

I was passing in the living room when the guys came back.

“Where is she!” I asked worried. I saw them coming but with no Bella. The guys had surprised looks on their faces. Ugh!! I hate it when I cant see anything!!!

“What happen!! Where is she?” I asked again.

“She left with her…Brother…” Jasper said while putting a confuse look on his face.

“what?” Rosalie, Esme and I asked at the same time.

“Turns out, Bella isn’t who she said she was.” Carlisle said.

“She wants us to meet her somewhere, so she can explain everything to us. He continued.

“Then what are we waiting for lets-” I looked at Edward and his face was crushed. Not like those months that he was without Bella but he really did look crushed.

“I cant read Bella’s nor Damon’s mind?” he spoke for the first time.

“Damon?” Esme asked.

“Damon is Bella’s brother… well older brother.” Emmett said, serious for the first time.

“What do you mean by older brother?” Esme asked.

“It appears that she has another brother named Stefan Salvatore.” Emmett answered.

“Salvatore” we asked together again.

“Damon, Stefan and Isabella…Salvatore.” Edward clarified.

“I knew there was something off about her, but no, lets just ignore Rosalie.” Rose said.

“Rosalie, let’s not judge until we know the whole story.” Carlisle said.

“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go!!” I yelled. With that we all took off running to the direction they gave the guys.

Chapter 1: News and Little Sister 

Chapter 2: Long Stories and More Questions

Chapter 3: Visitor, Talk and Plans

Chapter 4: Rumors, The Diary

Chapter 5and 6: Regrets, Talisman, Good News, Bad News and More Bad...

Chapter 7 and 8: Hunt, Visitor, More Attention, Guesses

Views: 2421

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jessica Salvatore! I love this awesome introduction you have here about Dark Shadows & Twilight. OMG! You have definitely captured my desires. Dark Shadows combined with Twilight as well as Vampire Diaries. Awesome job keep writing and keep me posted when you update this story. I can't believe you are bringing my favorite Vampire series ever to life Dark Shadows! Yeah I am definitely going to love this story. Please write I am dying with thirst to know! Thanks!
Okkay, I kept on erasing and erasing this chapter. I didnt know if it was too soon to bring out a problem but read it and tell me what you think. I had to make a lot of research to find some of this information. Nice try in trying to guess who it was but it's way too early for either Katherine or victoria. Please tell me what you didnt like and how i can improve it! I know i made it a little borring and a lot of mistakes but help me please!!

Bella’s POV- Visitor(Chapter 3)

As I said my goodbye’s to Edward I started going up the stairs when I heard a gasp.
“Hello, Elena, Stefan.” a girls voice greeted them. It was a voice I didn’t recognize. I started climbing the stairs slowly as I listened closely to the women.
“I scared ya’ll didn’t I!” The mysterious women said while giggling. I kept walking up the stairs.
“Bonnie, how did you get in?” Stefan asked. They knew each other? I kept walking towards the room.
“Hello, I’m a witch and witches always find their way in!” The girl-Bonnie- responded like if it was obvious. A witch? I was curious now.
“Do you come from the direct-line of the women accused of witchcraft during the infamous Salem Witch Trials ?” I asked her as I got there. She jumped a little bit at the sound of my voice. She turned around, confusion written all over her face. Thought she was confuse about me she still answered.
“Yeah, I am.” she said pursing her lips.
“Salem Witches. That’s so cool!” I told her. I smiled at her still confuse face.
“I’m Isabella, but you can call me Bella. I’m Stefan and Damon’s little sister.” I said smiling at her.
“Oh.” she opened her mouth at the shape of an oval.
“I mean, nice to meet you, I’m Bonnie, Bonnie Bennett.” she finally introduced herself.
“Nice to meet you too, and I think you already know that my last name is Salvatore, since I’m their little sister.” I told her and she nodded.
“Yes, and I’m sorry for being rude but, Stefan never told us that he had a little sister, only the idiot of Damon.” she said while rolling her eyes.
“I mist you too, Bonnie. So long no see.” Damon decided to cut in.
“Well, we never thought we would see her again. So we didn’t bring her up.” Stefan said.
“Where are you staying?” I asked out of nowhere.
“Well, I’m going to go to a hotel in Port Angeles. I just wanted to get here ASAP!” She said smiling at Elena.
“Not gonna happen, Bonnie you can stay here all the time you want, right Stefan?” I asked him.
“Absolutely.” He answered.
“See, stay.” I begged.
“Okay.” she smiled.
“Don’t I get a say in this?” Damon asked annoyed.
“We already know your answer, Damon and we’re ignoring it.” I told him still smiling at Bonnie.
“What makes you think that I’ll say no?” he asked looking at me.
“Fine. Damon, Right it’s okay for Bonnie to stay here.” I said smiling at him. He smiled back.
“Absolutely… not!!!” He said.
“I don’t care, because we’re not counting your say!” I scolded at him as my smile disappeared. He rolled his eyes as he left the room.
“Do you know Emily?” I turned to Bonnie.
“Yeah, Grams says she’s my ancestor.” Bonnie answered.
“Grams?” I asked.
“Uh, my grandma. She’s a witch too.” Bonnie said smiling.
“Cool.” was all I said.
“Why weren’t you with the Salvatore brothers when they came to Mystic Falls?” Bonnie asked. I smiled at her.
“It’s a long story and I’m sure once we leave ya’ll alone, Elena is going to start opening her big mouth.” I said smiling at Bonnie. She looked at me with her mouth open an looking from Elena to me.
“It was nice meeting you Bonnie. You don’t know how much respect we have to your ancestor. Well, I’m going to bed now. I have school tomorrow.” I said while leaving without another word.
“I’ll talk to her.” I heard Stefan whisper.
“No it’s okay. I understand her. I look too much like the woman she hates.” Elena said. I rolled my eyes.
“You don’t look too much like her. You look exactly like her!” I yelled from the hall.

I went into the guest room and threw myself in the bed and looked up at the white ceiling. There was practically nothing here. Just a book shelf on the left corner from the door and on the right a desk. On the left wall there was the TV and next to it a closet. And the walls were white. That was it. The bed was in a corner far from the door and a window in the right wall and another one at the wall opposite from the door. I think I’m going to decorate it…
“I know it’s nothing but as time passes we can decorate it as you wish.” Stefan said from the doorway.
“Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.” I told him not looking away from the ceiling.
“Can I come in?” He asked.
“It’s your house.” I said still not looking at him. I didn’t hear him approach but I felt the bed move as he sat down.
“It’s hard.” I went straight to the conversation he wanted to have. He knew I knew what he wanted to talk about because he said,
“She isn’t Katherine, she may look like her in the outside but in the inside they are completely different persons.” Stefan tried to explain.
“If you say so.” I still didn’t look at him. After that, silence filled the room.
“Why do you even care what I think of her. You obviously didn’t care what I thought of Katherine back then. Why… now?” I asked sitting up and looking at him.
“She’s important to me, Bells?” I raised my eyebrow at the new nickname.
“She’s human, Stefan.” I reminded him.
“I know that, but, does it matter. You were practically human when you fell in love with Edward.” He accused.
“I know.”
“Just, try to get to know her.” He pleaded.
“She’s everything to me. I would die for her. I’m positive that I would even kill to see her safe…” he trailed off.
“Even drink human blood.” I asked.
“I would drink human blood if that’s what it takes to protect her.” he said looking out the window.
“Your in love with her.” I whispered. He looked at me and gave me a small smile.
“Yes, yes I am.” he said while looking down. I sigh in defeat.
“Look, I’ll try to be nice and to get to know her. I cant believe I’m saying this but she makes your eyes glow. You’re a different man than when you were back then. She changed you in a good way. Every time you look at her, you look at her like if she was a very prize possession. I’ve only been here for a couple of hours and I already know all this.” I chuckled.
“Just, try.” was all he said as he got up and left. I groan as I threw my head on the pillow. I sigh as I got up and left the room.

Elena’s POV- Talk(Chapter 3)

“Wow. That is the biggest Drama I have ever heard of.” Bonnie exclaimed.
“I know, and I didn’t tell it as good as Bella did!” I explained.
“Speaking of Bella. What’s up with her?” Bonnie asked. I looked down.
“She doesn’t like me.” I told her.
“I kind of figured that out on my own.”
“Stefan has told her a billion times that I am not like Katherine but god that girl is stubborn” I finished with a sigh.
“Well, I cant imagine her, being mean. She was so nice to me.” Bonnie said while looking up and remembering.
“That’s what I don’t get! She is nice to everyone except me!”
“Just give her time. When she knows you she’ll love you.” She told me.
“So, for how long are you staying?” I asked her, changing the subject.
“Are you trying to get ride of me?” she asked acting offended.
“Of course not! I just want to know how much time I have with you.” I reassured her.
“As long as I want. Well need to-” she trailed off.
“What do you mean as long as I need to?” I looked at her confused.
“Elena. I’m here on a mission.” Bonnie said serious.
“What mission?” I asked.
“Grams sent me to…” she bit her bottom lip and licked her upper as she was nervous in telling me what was wrong.
“Remember the part that you told me that Emily said that she protected the vampires from the tomb with a spell?” She asked nervous.
“Yes, Bella said that Emily told her that.” I remembered.
“Yes, well the only way to re open that tomb is with a necklace. A necklace that is here in Forks and that Damon is looking for…” she trailed of.
“Wait, Fell’s Church is far away from here. How can the necklace be here?” I looked at her confuse.
“Emily had a diary. She said that after the whole thing with Bella and the Salvatore Brothers, she decided to travel the world and mostly hide that necklace from Damon. Well she wrote that she buried it somewhere in forks.” she finished off.
“Do you know where?” I asked her.
“No. Emily didn’t write a specific place. She just said it was close to a beautiful meadow?”
“Why would Damon want to…Katherine.” I came to my conclusion.
“Katherine is in that tomb.” I realized Damon’s plan.
“How would the necklace work?” I asked.
“The necklace derives it’s power with a comet that appears over Mystic Falls every few years. With that the Talisman-it’s the name of the necklace- will activate and with it, the tomb will open” She looked at me worried.
“We cant let him do this. If Katherine gets out, Bella would be so piss! She would hate me even more and if Katherine gets out the whole 27 vampires as well! What if they want revenge. We have to stop him. Does Stefan know? He cant know. He wouldn’t do this stuff. He would tell me. God.” I was passing back and fort in the room.
“Jeremy, Matt, Caroline, Aunt Jenna everyone may get hurt or worst, killed! We have to stop him!” My heart started pounding at the thought of my family being in danger.
“Don’t worry Elena, that’s why I’m here for. To stop him.” she said while standing up.
“I have to tell Bella and Stefan. Trust me Bella is gong to be on our side! She is the last person who want Katherine out of that tomb.”
“You got that right.” I heard a voice from behind. I turned to see Bella in the doorway.
“So, after Emily did the spell on me she…left?” Bella asked looking at Bonnie.
“Yes. Damon and Stefan well they weren’t exactly getting along with Emily-mostly Damon.-so she left. She wanted to travel the world. That was always her dream, so she decided it was a great idea.” Bonnie explained looking at her.
“Yeah. I remember her telling me it was her dream to travel the world.” Bella said looking up as if she could read the memories off the ceiling.
“What are you doing here?” I asked tentative. She laughed.
“I came to speak with you but I ended up hearing Bonnie’s story. I’m sorry.” she said. Did she just say sorry? To me?
“Uh. It’s okay. What did you want to talk about?” I asked her.
“Don’t worry it can wait. The only important thing right now is to find that necklace/Talisman before Damon does!” Bella exclaimed as she ran out the room.
“Stefan!” I heard her yell, I looked at Bonnie and her eyes were alarmed.

When Stefan got here we told him everything. As we finished telling him why Bonnie was here there was a flash of anger in his eyes.
“I should of known he was up to no good.” Stefan growled.
“How could I be so stupid in trusting him!” he kept blaming himself.
“He had us all fooled, Stefan. Don’t kill yourself for it. He still doesn’t have the necklace. So all we have to do is look for it and find it before he does!” I said while looking around at everyone.
“Do you have any idea in how many meadows there are here?” Bella asked.
“Well, we should like take turns… in going to the woods… or something like… that?” I offered. I was sure she was going to scoff and make fun of me but… no.
“That’s interesting. But neither you or Bonnie can go out in the woods by your self’s. Maybe I could get the Cullens to help. I’m sure that one of them could go with any of you two…” Bella trailed off.
“Yeah. that’s actually a good idea Bella. So that neither of them get lost or anything.” Stefan said.
“The probabilities of us finding it first is big! There’s like 11 of us and its just Damon.” I said as I looked at everyone.
“Damon is probably out looking for it.” Bella assumed.
“We need to start. Now. If the tomb is opened, then Mystic Falls will get introduced to hell!” Stefan said as he looked at all of us.
“I’ll call Edward.” Bella said as she left the room.
“It feels so much better knowing that other people are helping.” Bonnie sighed. I smiled at her and went to sit next to her.
“They’re on their way.” Bella said as she came back in.
“I cant believe Damon is still… love struck by Katherine!” Bella growled. We all stayed silent until we heard the door bell ring.

Bella’s POV- Plans(Chapter 3)

The room was silent until the door bell rang. I ran to get it as I knew it was the Cullens.
“Hey.” I said as I opened the door to find 7 serious vampire faces.
“Thanks for coming. Again.” I gave them a small smile.
“We came as soon as you called, Bella. You sounded so worried. Is everything alright?” Carlisle asked.
“Come, we need to talk.” was all I said as they came in and headed to the living room. Stefan and the girls were already there when we entered the living room. I looked at Bonnie and back at the Cullens.
“Uh, guys this is Bonnie and… she’s a… well, a… well Emily is her… uh… She’s a witch!” I stammered.
“Bonnie. This is Carlisle, Esme, Edward, Jasper, Alice, Emmett and Rosalie.” I said as I pointed to each of them. She nodded and said hi.
“They’re a different kind of vampire and-”
“Yeah I know everything. Elena told me.” I turned to her abruptly. I nodded and smiled at her.
“Well, sit down. We got another story on our backs.” I turned to the Cullens. We all sat on the couches as I started.
“Remember when I told ya’ll that Emily cast a spell to protect the vampires from the tomb?” I asked them. They all nodded.
“Well, Emily had a necklace-a necklace that belonged to Katherine. But it wasn’t any necklace. That necklace is really a Talisman. It can open the tomb and free all 27 vampires from there. If that tomb get’s open, then, Mystic Falls will be introduced to hell!” I used Stefan’s quote.
“27 vampires?” Emmett asked his eyes going wide.
“27 angry vampires.” I said.
“Why do you say that Mystic falls will get introduced to hell?” Alice asked.
“27 angry vampires.” I repeated.
“They want revenge. And if they get out of the tomb they’ll get revenge!” I continued.
“How can this Necklace open the tomb?” Jasper asked.
“Well, there’s this comet that flies over Mystic Fall every few years. The Talisman is activated by it and is used as a key to open it.”
“So, why do you need us?” Edward cut in.
“After Emily did the spell on me she decided to leave, also. She once told me that her dream was to travel the world. So that’s exactly what she did. She left and she took the Talisman with her. It was then when she came to Forks Washington when she decided to hide it. She said that she hid it in a beautiful meadow.” I finished.
“How do you know where she left it?” Carlisle asked.
“Well it seem that Emily kept a diary. She wrote in it every single detail of her life.” I answered him.
“Where is this diary?” Esme asked. I sigh and looked at them worried.
“That’s the tricky part. Damon has it.” I told them.
“Why don’t you get it from him?” Emmett asked.
“Emmett, we are trying to find this necklace before him! If Damon finds this necklace before us… then all 27 vampires will be out.”
“Why would Damon want to open the tomb?” Rosalie asked. I gritted my teeth as I answered her.
“One word. Katherine!” I growled through my teeth as I look out the window with hate. Every Cullen was looking at me wide eyed. Then I saw my reflection. They were red with anger and desire to kill. I looked away from them as I calmed myself.
“So how do we come in, in all of this?” Jasper asked. I took in a big breath as I asked.
“Damon is out looking for the necklace right now. We have to find it before he does or it’s the end for Mystic Falls. So I was thinking that if ya’ll could help, like take turns every day. Oh and so any of ya’ll can accompany Elena and Bonnie.”
“I will totally understand if ya’ll want nothing to do with my life and that-”
“Bella, we’ll help as much as we can.” Carlisle said. I smiled at him.
“On who will they get revenge if they get out?” Rosalie asked.
“On the founding families. Their ancestors were the ones who locked them up.” Stefan answered.
“Are the founding families still the same?” I asked him.
“I know the Fell’s, Forbes‘s, Gilbert‘s, Lockwood’s and of course the Salvatore’s. I think that’s it?” Stefan said.
“Still. Us?” I asked him amazed. He nodded.
“Who is representing us?” I asked him.
“Zack, our nephew.” I laughed out loud. And shock my head sideways.
“What?” Edward asked coming to sit next to me.
“Our father was one of the secret council, but he wasn’t just part of it. He was one of the leaders. He detested the ’demons’-as he called them.”
“It’s funny, if my father would have been alive right now he wouldn’t think twice in driving a stake through my heart.” I said harshly.
“What makes you think that?” Edward asked me.
“It was our father who killed us when we were trying to rescue Katherine.” Stefan murmured. The room went silent as he said that.
“He was always worried about our Family’s name and honor. We needed to be honored we needed to be the most important last name there could be. My father never cared about our feelings since mother died.” I told them.
“He was more worried about our family putting itself in shame than the lives of his own son’s!” I growled.
“Why do you say that?” he asked.
“Remember when Bella said that I went to visit my father and came back as a vampire?” Stefan asked him. He nodded.
“Well, I over heard him talking with Jonathan Gilbert about wanting us to be remembered for our sacrifice and not for our shame- as he says it.” he answered him.
“I’m sorry.” Edward muttered as he read everything in Stefan’s mind.
“So how are we going to do this?” Carlisle asked to change the subject.
“What time is it?” I asked no one in particularly.
“It’s exactly 5 a.m.” Elena looked up from her watch.
“So maybe a group can go right now and come back like at 9 a.m.?” I asked looking around.
“School starts at 9:30 so maybe Stefan and I could go with some of ya’ll right now?” I asked.
“What about me?” Elena asked.
“Your still human. You need to rest for tomorrow. Trust me, you need to have a lot of energy to take all that gossip when you go to school.” I told her.
“I want to help.”
“You can go in the afternoon.” I suggested. She nodded.
“Bella, Stefan, Jasper, Alice, Rosalie and I could go until 9 am. Edward, Emmett and Esme could stay here until we come back?” Carlisle suggested.
“Carlisle don’t you have to go to the hospital?” I asked him. He nodded.
“Then Stefan you and I could come back and Edward, Emmett and Esme take our places.” I suggested.
“What about me?” Bonnie spoke up.
“You could go with Edward, Esme and Emmett.” I suggested.
“Then we all come back after school!” Rosalie said.
“Yes, but not here. Damon could hear us.” I said.
“We can go over to our house.” Esme suggested. We nodded.
“We can plan the other group that will go-which will include me.” Elena said. I smiled as a small chuckle escaped my lips. We were all nodding at each other when Emmett gave a very good reason to panic.
“There are a lot of meadows here in Forks. Let’s not forget big meadows. How will we know where it could be, if she buried it?”
“Emily said something about her planting a tree in that meadow. It said that the tree had like sign but I just cant remember what sign it is! Damon took the diary away before I could think clearly about it!” Bonnie looked at us worried.
“Damon wouldn’t leave that diary behind! It must be in here somewhere.” Elena concluded.
“Bella, you know him more than anyone else. You may know where he could of hid it. You’re the only one he shows the slightest respect.” I started blinking rapidly.
“You and Bonnie get some sleep. Edward, Emmett and Esme can look for it, right?” I looked at the three of them.
“Sure.” they all said together.
“I want to help!” Elena said.
“Yes and your not really going to help much if your walking around like a zombie!” I snapped at her. She let out a frustrating sigh as she surrendered.
“Wait just one question.” Alice said holding her arms up.
“What?”
“What does this Talisman look like?” She asked.
“It’s like an amber crystal within an iron setting.” Stefan answered.
“Wow. That thing can open the tomb?” Edward asked seeing the crystal in his head. We all nodded.
“Let’s go. I know this place were we could check out.” Jasper said. As they ran out the door. I gave a goodbye kiss to Edward as I followed. We ran trough the woods in silence until we got to a meadow. It was pretty but it had a couple of dead plants here and there. There was no tree. Just plain grass and some flowers. Then I realized that the dead plant were torn. They were all crumbled and dead. Damon was already here before!
“Damon was already here.” I said my thoughts out loud.
“Naaaa… really? I you wouldn’t have told me, I would of never found out on my own!” Stefan said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.
“Lets go. There are other places were he might not of looked in.” Carlisle said as he started running. We followed him again. When we got to the other meadow there was nothing. There was no sign if Damon had been here but there was no tree either. We left and went to other meadows. Still nothing in neither of them. We kept this up until 9 a.m. that Stefan, Carlisle and I came back.
“Anything?” Elena asked as we got there. She was already dressed and ready to go to school.
“Nothing.” we all said together. I went to Edward and hugged him.
“Did ya’ll find the diary?” I asked without hope.
“No. The guy hid it well.” Edward said.
“Well ya’ll should catch up. The other’s are still looking.” I felt Edward nod. Carlisle told them where the others where and soon they were gone.
“I’m going to miss you at school.” I told Edward.
“Me too.” was all he said as he gave me a quick kiss and left. Now it was just Stefan, Elena, Bonnie and myself.
“I need to go to my house and grab some stuff. So I can stay here for a while. Is that okay?” I asked Stefan.
“That’s more than okay, sister.” he said.
“See ya’ll at school.” I waved at both of them as I left to Charlie’s house. I ran all the way there in the shadows-where no one could see me. As I got there Charlie was getting in the cruiser.
“Hey dad!” I said as I got closer.
“Hey, Bella. Did you have fun in the woods?” he asked.
“Yeah, I did. Speaking of it don’t tell a soul that I went out late night.” I ordered looking at him in the eyes.
“Sure thing kiddo!” he said.
“Oh and I’m staying over with some friends for a couple of months.” I compelled him again.
“What friends? I need to know them before you go sleeping at their houses for months!” he said looking at me serious.
“No you don’t. your not going to worry because I’ll be perfectly fine!” I stared at him
“Okay, have fun!” he said smiling.
“Oh and dad, one last thing. Can I come in the house?” I asked innocently.
“Bella, this is your house go right in. the door is open.” he said as he got in the cruiser.
“Okay. Bye, dad!” I said waving at him, as he disappeared around the corner. I went up to the porch and opened the door. I stepped my right foot in tentative to see if there was a barrier. Nothing. I stepped right in and went up stairs to grab some stuff. I looked at the clock and it was 9:25. In 5 minutes the first bell is going to ring. So I changed cloths and ran out the house locking it. I got in my truck and drove of to school. I got there as the final bell rang. I ran to my first class vampire speed.
“Has anyone seen Bella?”
“I’m right here Ms. Porter!” I said as I got in. I pretended to be breathless as I went to take my seat. Then I saw her. Elena sitting at the back of the room, alone. But almost everyone was staring at her.
“Ms. Swan do you any idea where Mr. Cullen might be?” Ms. Porter asked me.
“Well. He said he was feeling bad so I don’t know ho long he’ll be out.” I said looking at her and smiling. I looked back at Elena and she gave me a small smile. I turned to Ms. Porter.
“Ms. Porter. Don’t you think that Elena could sit in Edward’s seat until he comes back. Just so she isn’t back there all alone.” I said smiling at her. I could feel everyone’s head turning from Elena to me.
“I think Elena is good where she is. Jessica. Why don’t you go back there with, Elena.” Jessica willingly got all her stuff and started heading in her direction. I was furious. I made eye contact with Ms. Porter.
“I insist that it would be better if she sat here at front with me.”
“You know what. Your right. Jessica go back to your seat Elena come sit next to Bella.” Elena grabbed her stuff and practically ran to sit next to me. I was trying. Trying hard to get to know her. Trying to like her for my brother’s sake. So far now, she has nothing to do with Katherine.
“Thanks.” she murmured as she sat in Edward’s seat. Ms. Porter started the class. I sigh. Here goes nothing. I took out a piece of paper.

I’m sorry ~ Bella
I scribbled as I passed the note to her. I saw her eyes widen as she started writing.
For watt? ~ Elena
I chuckled.
I know it wasn’t very nice of me to just judge you like that. It’s cuzz you look a lot like her and I thought you were her. Anyway I know this is not the right way to apologize but it the only way we can talk. We’re going to be busy looking for this Talisman that we wont get time alone. I really don’t want to be working together when your afraid of me. So sorry again. Thanks. ~ Bella
I passed it back to her and I saw her smile. Her smile wasn’t even the same as Katherine’s. Elena’s had a glow behind it. Katherine’s smile was of pure evil and selfishness. Maybe it’s not going to be so hard being friends with her after all!
Thanks for what? ~ Elena
I smiled as I read it.
I didn’t have to stay with Stefan all these 142 years to know he hasn’t smiled like he does when he’s with you. Believe it or not he didn’t even smile like that when he was under Katherine’s compulsion. ~ Bella
I passed the note to her.
It’s really no problem, lol! ~ Elena.

How did you two meet? ~ Bella.

Well, it’s kind of weird but my brother Jeremy was in drugs and the first day of school I saw him go in to the men’s room. I went after him- in the men’s room- and after a while of talk he left me there. When I got out I bumped into him. We didn’t have a proper introduction but that’s when we first talked. We introduced ourselves in the cemetery. ~ Elena

Cemetery? ~ Bella

Uh… well I was visiting my parents. I don’t know what he was doing. ~ Elena

How did you find out about our kind? Oh and sorry about your Parents. ~ Bella

It’s ok, and I had to bring stuff together. There was a time when I cut myself and he turned away but not before I saw his eyes in the reflection of the window. Then my brother got in a fight with Tyler and he got cut but it healed fast. Then some guy at the grill recognized him like from 50 years ago etc. I ended up finding out by myself that he was a vampire. ~ Elena.

Wow. You weren’t surprised when we started talking about Katherine… ~ Bella

When I found out he told me how he changed and the whole history of all 3 of them. ~ Elena.

Kool. ~ Bella.
“Ms. Swan, Ms. Gilbert, would you like to share that note?” Ms. Porter started to approach. I was ready to compel her when Elena passed a note.

Compel her at the end of the class! It would look so weird if she didn’t get us in trouble!! ~ Elena
“Don’t read it to the class.” I looked at her in the eyes. She took the note but didn’t read it out loud. She ordered us to do an assignment while she went to read our notes. I looked at the books and groan. God I hated history! I know almost everything because I lived through almost all of it. I looked up to see Ms. Porter’s eyes wide as she read the notes. Elena noticed too because her breathing picked up. When Ms. Porter was done she looked up at us. She sock her head-maybe telling herself that vampires didn’t exist.
“Remind me again why I listened to you?” I asked Elena through my teeth.
“I don’t know. I think it was something about it being too weird that you keep ordering around the teacher.” Elena gritted back. We turned back to our work. Ms. Porter never left her eyes from us. She was either staring at Elena or Staring at me. The bell rang and everyone got up. Ms. Porter said no words as students left. Elena and I stayed last. As the whole room was empty I went to Ms. Porter’s desk. Her breathing picked up as we got closer, then she managed to compose it and put on a brave face.
“May I know the meaning of this?” she looked at both of us.
“You will not remember the words of that note. You will give me the note back and you will forget any of this ever happened.” Ms. Porter was staring at me dumbfounded.
“Okay.” she said as she gave me the note back.
“Thanks.” I said as Elena and I left. I put the note in my back pocket as we walked through the halls.
“Don’t you feel bad for using all those humans like that?” Elena asked. I shocked my head no.
“I only do it when it’s necessary, and let me tell you. That was necessary.” I said pointing in the direction of Ms. Porter’s class. When we got to Elena’s locker there were a group of girls that were staring at something.
“Hey, I’ll be back. I’m going to see what’s all the commotion about.” I told Elena as she nodded. I stretched my neck to just see my brother Stefan walking in the halls. I rolled my eyes at the girls that were even thinking in having a relationship with him.
“Bella! Did you see him. He is an absolute HOWT-E!!” Jessica came up to me. I stared at her. I wasn’t about to call my brother a HOWT-E. I just smiled at her and left. I went back to Elena.
“It’s just my brother.” I told he. She started giggling. I just rolled my eyes. When Stefan passed the group of girls he came strait to us.
“How’s it going?” he asked.
“Awesome. Bella and I have history together.” Elena informed him.
“That’s cool. So where you heading next?” He asked.
“Spanish” Elena and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and just chuckled.
“Oh, just our luck. I have Spanish next too.”
“That’s awesome.” Elena said as she hugged him. I looked up and all the girls had flames in their eyes.
“Stefan is the shiny new toy. Let him get old and un important.” I said still looking around.
“Why?” Elena asked.
“You see that girl staring at us over there?” I pointed to Jessica. Elena nodded.
“She’s Jessica, the drama queen. If you even touch Stefan she will make a whole commotion about it and will get the whole school against you.” I told her. Elena tore her gaze from Jessica to stare at me.
“I really don’t care about this whole rumor thing. We’re on our senior year. It’s the last year before graduation.” she held her hands up to make me realize her point. I did.
“Okay.” I nodded.
“Well can I escort you two beautiful ladies to Spanish?” Stefan said holding his hands up.
“Of course.” Elena and I said together as she took his right hand and I his left. After that school went by fast. I found out I had all classes with Elena. With Stefan as well except History and Calculus. The whole school time all eyes were on us.
“So what do we do?” Stefan asked.
“I’m going to pack some stuff, and I’ll meet you at your house so we can all go to the Cullen’s house.” I told them.
“Cool” they both said together. I gave Elena and Stefan a hug as I headed to my car. As I walked I heard Lauren’s voice.
“Looks like Edward Cullen just got replaced.” she said.
“God, she is such a hypocrite, she spends her school time with another guy- she hugs him and kissed him on the cheek- while Edward is absent.” I heard Jessica’s voice. I kept walking to my car like I wasn’t hearing anything. They’re to far for human ears to hear, from my distance.
“Maybe they’re related?” Angela said, but it sounded like a question.
“Ya, and I’m ugly!” Lauren scoffed.
“God, first she gets Edward Cullen and now Stefan Salvatore? O hell no!” Jessica said. I got to my car and started opening it.
“The new girl - Elena- she was hugging her too, and the new girl was hugging Stefan too!” Angela tried to defend us.
“The new girl? I’ll take care of her.” Jessica said.
“And I’ll take care of Bella.” Lauren said proudly. I got in the truck and brought it to life. All I was thinking as I drove home was that they were making the biggest mistake of their lives. As I got home I packed all I could in a suit case. I left a letter for Charlie telling him that I was going to be at my friend’s house. I got in my rusty red truck and drove of to the Salvatore’s house.

When I got there I knocked and Damon opened the door for me.
“Hello, Sister.” he said as he was leaning on the door.
“How’s it going Damon?” I asked as I pushed him and got in.
“Sure come in, your invited!” he said sarcastically.
“Where are they?” I asked him.
“Who?”
“Stefan, Bonnie and Elena?”
“Why?”
“We’re going out.”
“Since when do you ‘go out’ with Elena?” he asked suspiciously.
“Since when do you asked so many questions?” I snapped back.
“It was just one question.” he said like it was obvious.
“What about the who and why and-”
“The where are you going and how long will it take ya’ll?” he asked again.
“Why do you want to know?” I asked.
“Got my own plans.”
“Oh really and may I know your plans?”
“No” he answered.
“Then you just answered your own question.” I said as I went to the living room.
“Hey, Bells!” Stefan said as he came down the stairs.
“Bells? What did I miss?” Damon asked.
“Nothing.” Stefan said.
“Are ya’ll ready?” I asked. He nodded as Elena and Bonnie came down the stairs with their hair tide up, some sport shoes, jeans, and casual shirt.
“We’re ready.”
“When are you coming back?” Damon asked again.
“Like night. Like at 11 p.m. or 12 a.m.. Why?” Stefan asked.
“Got my own stuff to do.” was all he said as he left the house.
“So, I have my car outside so we can go in it. You can drive Bella, since you’re the only one that knows the place.” Elena suggested. I nodded as she gave me the keys. We walked outside to the car. It was a black truck. It was cool. As we got in I drove off to the Cullens.

As we got there Bonnie and Elena went to nock.
“Hello. Come on in girls!” Carlisle greeted them. I went to go in when I got stopped my the stupid barrier.
“That is so cool!” I heard Emmet yell as he came pointing to us.
“you have to invite me in. look.” I put my foot up trying to push past the barrier but fail miserably.
“Come in, Bella and Stefan.” Carlisle said. This time my foot went over and I stepped in, so did Stefan.
“What was that all about? We’re not humans.” Esme asked. I just shrugged my shoulders. I went strait to Edward.
“So how are we doing this?” I asked.
“Elena, Stefan, Emmett, Alice, Jasper and Rosalie will go right now. The rest of us will try and find the journal.” Carlisle suggested. We all nodded. We took of running to our destination. I ran holding Edward’s hand and thinking some place where Damon could of hidden the Diary.
awesome job. and I WAS RIGHT!!!. When I saw the update I had to read the end of the last chapter. I knew it couldn't be victoria, she doesn't know elena and stefan. Katherine didn't exactly sound like she would be there so I guessed Bonnie, I somehow end up guessing right. and have they checked Edward and Bella's meadow? because it hasn't even been mentioned yet. I would've thought that they would think of that the minute they found out where it was. again good job
trust it was really great ur very talented n u shud becum an author
baiyinah guess wat i commented 2 on this story!! dis story is great check out my fan fic on my blog
first to comment this is awsome
hehe... loved it. =D can't wait for more.
This is perfect! I can't wait for more! I love the drama.Why is Damon still in love with Katherine,I will never understand.
Pretty cool. :)
awesome!!!! stupid lauren!!! ................................im gonna get her..............and jessica too........................
Wow Jessica! Another amazing chapter to read with lots of suspense and excitement. I love the way you continue to spark the mystery surrounding Damon's little secret. I love it when he is sneaking upon his own little games to get what he wants. I also love the way you got The Cullens to help in search of this amulet in the meadow. Keep up the good work and I look forward in reading more. This story is Awesome! Thanks!
Cool!! Good job. Love it :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service