The Twilight Saga

This whole story takes place in Eclipse. Bella has had a secret that she hasnt told a soul. It's a secret that involves her past. But what happens when her past catches up to her? Well Damon and Stefan Salvatore are surely part of this past. What if Bella wasnt Isabella Marie Swan but Isabella Marie Salvatore. What if out of nowhere Stefan and Damon come back? What if they dont like Edward with they're little sister? And what kind of story will it be if Elena Gilbert or Bonnie Bennett aren't involved. What if Bella Doesnt Like Elena, because she looks like Katherine? What happens if Katherine is trown in the picture as well? Questions, Questions, Questions. Questions that will be answered in the story.
A Twilight and Vampire Diaries mix story.

SO WUTT U THINK? I'm working on the first chapter. I will post it if enough people like it. I know it sounds Like maybe other stories around here but I promise that I will try my best to make this story full of action and romance and drama and all I can put think of. Hope you give my story a chance.

If you can make pretty good banners, well there all accepted!!!

Bella’s POV - News(Chapter 1)

I smiled down at the only picture I have of Stefan, Damon and me. It was old and all folded up and it looked like if only, with 1 small touch the whole picture would rip apart. It wasn’t a surprise, I’ve had this picture since 1868, which was a couple of years after we became what we are right now… vampires.

The door bell rang and startled me off of my memories of back then. I put the picture under my pillow and ran downstairs to get the door. As I opened it, there stood Edward with that crooked grin I love so much.

“Hey.” he said.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked.

“uh… does school… ring a bell?” he said raising his left eye brow. I opened my mouth in astonishment as I realize my stupidity.

“Uh… yeah. Um, I’m ready. I was just waiting for you.” I stuttered.

“Are you okay? You look nervous.” he looked at me concerned written all over his pale face.

“Uh, I’m okay…you just caught me off guard. That’s all.” I said with a smile.

“Let me just get my stuff so we can go.” he responded with a nod. As I got all my stuff we walked to the car, and Edward- being a gentlemen- opened the passenger’s door for me. As I sat in the passenger’s side I let out a small sigh. Edward knew nothing of Stefan and Damon. To him I was born in 1992 here in Forks Washington, my mother and father got divorced so my mom and I moved out. Then my mother died in an accident and I came to live with my father Charlie. Which of course Charlie isn’t my biological father. I just used something very cool called compulsion.

“You know that I hate it when your so into you’re thoughts and I don’t have a minor clue of what‘s going on in there.” Edward said with his crooked grin.

“Oh. sorry. Don’t worry it‘s nothing important.” I said with a small smile. I heard him chuckle as he started the car and drove off to school.

As we were walking down the hall of Forks High School, Jessica Stanley came up to me.

“Bella!! Have you heard the news!!” I looked at her confuse.

“No, what news?”

“We’re having 2 new student in Forks High!!” I raised my left eyebrow as she said this. There’s barley any new students here in Forks High I was the last new student here. Forks is the last place where there is a new student let alone 2 new students!!

“Do you know who they are?” Edward asked Jessica.

“Uh… I know that it’s….um… a girl and a…um… a boy.” Jessica stuttered trying to speak to Edward, but failing miserably. She might of notice her stupidity cause she left as fast as she could.

“Well I’ll see ya’ll… around. Bella… um…Edward.” she nodded to us as she left.

“I wonder who these new students are.” I said mostly to myself.

“We should ask Alice.” Edward suggested. I nodded my head and shrugged my shoulders like if it wasn’t a big deal. The 1st bell rang and Edward and I took off to Calculus our first class. We went from class to class hearing the rumor of the 2 new student that will be here tomorrow. Now Edward and I were making our way to our table, where Jasper and Alice- which looked very annoyed- sat.

“Hey, Jasper… Alice?” We greeted as we sat down. It was just us 4 because Rosalie and Emmett ‘Graduated’ last year and right now they’re both in ‘College’.

“I can’t see them!!!!!” Alice whispered/yelled.

“What do you mean, Alice? I asked.

“I cant see the new students! Everything is as blur!! I see people but I cant seem to see their faces.” Alice gave a small gasp as she finished. Her eyes went blank as she stared strait ahead. Most people would think of this as weird of her, but to us, she was having a vision. I felt Edward stiffen at my side as he read the vision in Alice’s mind. Jasper just stared at her waiting for her to come back.

“What did you see?” He asked as soon as she snapped out of it.

“Same but, the only clear face I saw was…Bella’s?” I stared at her confuse.

“What do I have to do with all this?” I asked.

“That’s what I’m asking myself!” she responded.

“But, I don’t think it’s anything bad! They’re just new students. Maybe you get to be best friends with the girl…” Alice trailed of because she didn’t even believe it herself.

“But there’s something very fishy in this, the why you cant see them…”

“Don’t worry about it Bella. I’ll always protect you.” Edward spoke for the first time.

I smiled at him and nodded.

“Let’s not make this a big deal yet. Tomorrow the new students are coming, so we could check them out and see if they are going to be a problem.” Jasper suggested. We all nodded in agreement. After the conversation in lunch the whole day passed by so fast that we were making our way to Edward’s car now. The only thing that made me stop was, that name.

“Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore! That’s his name!” I stiffen as I snapped my head towards Jessica. Edward froze as he saw my reaction.

“Bella? Are you ok?”

Without a word I stalked over to Jessica and the group she was talking to. Leaving Edward Behind.

“What’s his name?” I asked as I got closer.

“Oh, Bella I didn’t see you, but anyway. His name is Stefan Salvatore, and he is from Italy. Sounds like a HOWT-E, right?” I looked at her in disbelief. No it cant be him…

“How do you know this?” I asked.

“Well, you know that the front desk lady has a big mouth, so I got everything from her.” she said like it wasn’t a big deal.

“What else did she tell you.” I asked urgently.

“Well he didn’t say that much only his name, where he is from oh and that he was living with his older brother.”

“Do you know the older brother’s name?” I asked.

“No? He didn’t say his older brother’s name?” she started saying suspiciously.

“What about the girl?” I asked.

“I didn’t ask about her. I only wanted to know the guys info.” I nodded as I left her group without another word.

“Bella, are you okay? You look too pale.” Edward asked.

“I’m ok. Just take me home.” I murmured. He nodded as we got in the car and took off home. As we got there I told him thanks and ran of inside without a look back. I knew it was rude but I was just still in shock.

“Bella, are you okay? Is something wrong? Did Edward hurt you?” I looked up at the annoying voice.

“I’m fine dad.” I said and waved him off.

“Sweetie, you don’t look fine. Tell me did he hurt you?” he asked in a threatening voice.

I groan as I looked up.

“I’m alright, just go back to the couch and do what you were doing, because I’m perfectly fine.” I said as I looked at him strait in the eye. Yes, using compulsion. The human blood running in me makes me strong enough to make a perfect compulsion.

“Ok” he said as he went back to watch T.V. I just stud there against the door making my decision. After thinking over and over I finally knew what I was going to do.

“Ch-Dad, I’m going out in the woods don’t worry about me.” I said staring at him in the eye. He nodded as I took of with a flashlight on my hands.

Damon’s POV - Little Sister (Chapter 1)

“Damon, get your feet of the table, please?” Elena asked as she was passing by.

“Whatever.” I said as I put my feet down. I continued searching the channels.

“You know, we could really use some help in unpacking!” Elena said as she was passing by again.

“Na, I’m good.” I said in a bored voice. I heard her groan as she continued walking. I finally stopped at the news channel and decide to watch. The woman started talking about a hiker that got attacked by an animal and bla,bla,bla. Then they showed a familiar face. It was the hiker I attacked in the woods yesterday. Wow they barley found him?

“Damon, you promised!!” Ugh here we go again.

“You know, I really don’t care little brother.” I said.

“I know how to cover my tracks!”

“O yeah? You know, you left that man alive!” Stefan kept yapping .

“Well, that sucks. For you. You know why, because I’m not staying in this stupid little town for long!” I said as I walked to the front door.

“Damon, try at least to cover your tracks! You know that if that man is alive he can talk!” Elena yelled.

“Not my problem.” I said as I ran off to the woods. Ugh, not even Isabella would be so strict. At least she wouldn’t have mind me sucking that human’s blood. I smiled at the memories of the times when we use to play those little games of ’my husbands hurt!’ we would usually share when there was more than 1 but when there was only 1 I’d let her get him/her. It was fun to see the look of sorrow she put on her face when the meal came. I smiled wider as more memories came in. God I cant believe I’m saying this but, I miss my little sister. I sigh loudly as I went deeper into woods.

I was hoping in finding like a desert after yesterday, but nothing. It has been a couple of hours since I left. All I’ve been doing is roaming around looking for hikers, but nothing. As I was going to give up and turn around, the scent just slapped me out of nowhere.

Fresh blood, young blood, good blood. I smiled and ran towards the direction of the scent. As I spotted her I climbed on top of a tree. It was way more fun attacking from a jump. She was in the position I needed her and I was about jump when she turned around and I saw her face. I froze.

“Isabella” I gasped.

“Damon!” she said looking in my direction.

“Who else little sis? What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I’m the one who should be asking you that! It‘s surprising. Damon Salvatore in a small town.” she replied raising her left eyebrow and smirking at the same time.

“Why are you surprise to see me in this small town?” I asked her as I climbed down the tree.

“Damon, it‘s a small town you hate small towns, there’s nothing you can do here.” she said like if it was obvious.

“Well NOW I think I might stick around for a while-

“Bella!!!!!” I heard a male’s voice shout as a pale looking guy with bronze hair came into view. I rolled my eyes at how he stud protectively over Isabella. Wait did he just say Bella?

“Bella? Oh, so that’s your new nickname, Isabella?” I asked. The bronze hair dude looked at me very confused.

“Edward, don’t worry, he’s not going to hurt me.” Isabella said as she touched his shoulder. Soon, more company arrived. A big dark short curly hair dude came in view, along with 2 blond ones.

“What’s wrong Edward?” One of the blond one asked.

“I cant read his mind Carlisle?” he murmured so low that only vampire ears like mine could catch it.

“Are you suppose to read my mind?” I asked

“Damon!!!” Isabella, looked at me with warning eyes.

“Let’s kill him.” The big guy said.

“No, Emmett!!!-

“No it’s okay Isabella.” I was about to attack when Isabella got in my way by putting her hands on my chest and pushing me against the tree.

“Hey, nock it off. This is exactly why I ran away, Damon.” Edward was grabbing her elbow to take her away from me.

“Don’t you dare touch my little sister!” I yelled in a warning/threatening voice.

“What?” all 4 guys asked in astonishment.

“Damon…” Bella looked down in defeat. Then it clicked.

“You didn’t Tell them about Stefan or Me!?!” I asked grabbing her chin and pulling her up to look at me in the eyes.

“There was nothing to say. I was here in Washington and ya’ll were all the way to Italy!! Damon if you haven’t notice it’s been 100 and 42 years since we’ve last seen each other! What did you expect? For me to go around saying I have 2 brothers named Stefan and Damon Salvatore!!!” she said while looking at me the way Isabella looks at you when she wants to tell you she’s irritated.

“Wait can someone please explain to me what is going on?!?” The dude that wanted to kill me… uh…Emmett asked.

“Well, Isabella I think you have a lot to explain to them AND to us!!” I said as I pulled out my cell phone. I dialed Stefan’s number and waited for him to pick up.

Where are you?” he asked in a warning voice.

“That is going to mean nothing to you when I tell you who I just happen to cross over with.” I said in a mocking voice. Isabella rolled her eyes.

“Who?” he asked interested.

“3 little words. Isabella Marie Salvatore.” I said with a smile on my lips. Isabella turned to the 4 guys that were frozen in place. She turned back to me and sigh.

“Stefan wants you to come home NOW. For the first time I think you should listen to him.” I added with a smile on my face and nodding at the same time. She rolled her eyes and took the phone away from me.

“Stefan, um, I need to explain stuff to other…people so….” she trailed of as Stefan started to speak.

“Okay.” she said in defeat as she hung up. She looked up at the Edward dude-which was still standing frozen- and gave him a small smile. She turned to me.

“Stefan wants the Cullens to come over so that I can explain everything.”

“No problemo.” I said.

“If you want me to explain, ya’ll need to come with us. And bring Esme, Alice and Rose.” she said to the ‘Cullen’.

“Bella…” Edward dude whispered.

“Damon give him the address.” she told me not asked but told…me.

“We’ll be waiting for ya’ll” she said as I told them the address.

“Let’s go.” I said.

“I’m not letting you go with him!” the Edward dude said as he grabbed Isabella’s arm. I rolled my eyes.

“Hey Romeo, do you really think I would hurt my own blood?” I asked.

“100 and 45 years ago you were whiling to kill Stefan.” she said crossing her arms.

“That is a whole other story, and you know that.” I told her. She nodded and turned to Romeo.

“He wont hurt me.”

“Let’s go.” I said as I took of running vampire speed.

“DAMON!!!!” I heard Isabella yell. Then I remembered that she smelled like human? I went back.

“Oh yeah, and you so how to explain how you smell like human and… you get my point.” I told her.

“Long story.” she said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her.

“your whole life is a long story” I said under my breath as I went over to her.

“what are you doing.” she asked as I carried her bride stile and ran off without a word. Leaving the other guys there still frozen.

Alice’s POV- News(chapter 1)

I was passing in the living room when the guys came back.

“Where is she!” I asked worried. I saw them coming but with no Bella. The guys had surprised looks on their faces. Ugh!! I hate it when I cant see anything!!!

“What happen!! Where is she?” I asked again.

“She left with her…Brother…” Jasper said while putting a confuse look on his face.

“what?” Rosalie, Esme and I asked at the same time.

“Turns out, Bella isn’t who she said she was.” Carlisle said.

“She wants us to meet her somewhere, so she can explain everything to us. He continued.

“Then what are we waiting for lets-” I looked at Edward and his face was crushed. Not like those months that he was without Bella but he really did look crushed.

“I cant read Bella’s nor Damon’s mind?” he spoke for the first time.

“Damon?” Esme asked.

“Damon is Bella’s brother… well older brother.” Emmett said, serious for the first time.

“What do you mean by older brother?” Esme asked.

“It appears that she has another brother named Stefan Salvatore.” Emmett answered.

“Salvatore” we asked together again.

“Damon, Stefan and Isabella…Salvatore.” Edward clarified.

“I knew there was something off about her, but no, lets just ignore Rosalie.” Rose said.

“Rosalie, let’s not judge until we know the whole story.” Carlisle said.

“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go!!” I yelled. With that we all took off running to the direction they gave the guys.

Chapter 1: News and Little Sister 

Chapter 2: Long Stories and More Questions

Chapter 3: Visitor, Talk and Plans

Chapter 4: Rumors, The Diary

Chapter 5and 6: Regrets, Talisman, Good News, Bad News and More Bad...

Chapter 7 and 8: Hunt, Visitor, More Attention, Guesses

Views: 2239

Replies to This Discussion

I THINK THAT WHAT YOU WROTE ON UR PAGE WAS WONDERFUL. KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK.
Biting on Charlie?
love it
Oh! Bella is not going to like this!!
Can't wait to read this chapter :)
OMG what suddenly happened to Damon?
Bella is really not gonna like it
Wow, great sneak peek. Bella is really going to be upset if Damon bites him. Post more when you can.
I KNEW IT! i knew he'd regret what he did to bella! i love damon!!!!
omg
love it
more please
oh! no bella's gonna be mad!!!
hey that was great chapter please update. i'm eager to know what happend.
oh my God!! I always thought Damon lost all his human emotions but it's not!!! I'm just hoping he won't kill chief swan that would torment Bella!!! really hoping you could post more
OMG Bella is going to be so crushed and mad when she finds out that Damon went after Charlie! I LOVE ur story 8D XD Please post more soon!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service