The Twilight Saga

Jacob's Pov

You could run, or fight someone you hated. But how could when the one you wanted to fight, was the one you loved most in the world? I loved Chelsey unconditionally, but I also hated her for what she did to me and my family. She had put their lives in grave danger, and hurt me more than Bella ever did. But she also stiched me back so carefully it was like I had never been torn

Now, in the Dark Twilight we would all fight for love and forgiveness against our greatest enemies, and ourselves.

Chapter 1- Coming Back to Life

“Jake…JACOB EMPHRIAM BLACK!!!!” I recognized the familiar voice of my dad from the doorway. I turned around on my too small bed, and sat up slowly.

“What do you want?” I growled. It was unusual that my dad bothered me while I was sleeping--or in this case trying to not think.

“Jacob, you’ve been laying here for days! You haven’t left for anything. You just lay in here and mope about something you have no control over!” He yelled. His old, wrinkled face looked worried and tired, which was becoming more common.

“I’m not moping!” I argued. He had no idea about what was going on. My entire life no longer had meaning, and he expected me to do something?

“Moping is exactly what you are doing. It’s her choice to become one of them Jake, and if you truly care for her, you will let her do what she wants.”

“Don’t ever say that! Becoming one of them is what’s going to kill her!” I roared.

“Think whatever you want Jake, but I know one thing for sure; sitting in here isn’t doing anyone any good. You need to get out and do something.” He said calmly.

“Fine, I’ll go outside.” I grumbled as I rolled out of bed.

“Thanks.” He said as he left the room. I grabbed a t-shirt and threw it over my jeans. I purposely avoided the mirror because I knew how I would look; I would have dark bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep, my short hair would be grimy, and my eyes would look empty.

I stomped through the house, slamming the door as I left. I walked around our small cottage, into the forest. I was sick of everyone feeling sorry for me, and telling me it would be okay. It was not going to be okay.

The girl I loved was going to be turned into a vampire in a few weeks, and would become my enemy. I would be forced to track her and the rest of the Cullen clan down for breaking the treaty. I would have to kill her. The thought sent shudders down my spine. I kept walking, and I didn’t really notice where I was going until I looked up and saw Seth Clearwater. I was on the edge of the reservation.

“Hey Jake!” Seth called as he got out of his truck and sprinted over. “What’s up?” He asked cheerfully.

“The sky.” I remarked sarcastically.

“How are you feeling?” He asked. What, did he think I was sick or something?

“Oh, I’m just dandy Seth.” I replied bitterly.

“Are you okay Jacob?” He asked solemnly as he put his hand on my shoulder. I shook it off quickly.

“Do I look okay Seth?!? Do you think I’ll ever be okay again? If you do, then you’re wrong.”

“Jake, I-“

“Just leave me along Seth.” Before he could stop me, I took off into the forest and phased smoothly.

Damn, I just couldn’t do anything right anymore. I screwed up with Bella, and now with Seth. I just couldn’t stop hurting people, could I? I kept running, trying to not think, make my mind go blind, and ended up outside Forks Diner.

Through the small amount of trees I could see a few vehicles parked outside. Only one person stood outside though, a teenage girl. I focused on her, trying to take my mind off my life, and suddenly it felt like the world stopped. Heat washed over every part of my body, different from when I was running.

She was around my age, with a milky white complexion, honey-blonde hair, a slender face, full lips and big, baby blue eyes. Every part of me came undone as I looked at her. All that things that made me who I was- my love for Bella, for my father, the loyalty to my pack, my hatred for my enemies and myself-all came undone. Everything I thought seemed unimportant at this point. I could see now that my entire universe would revolve around this one thing. This girl.

It felt like my heart was stabbed as she climbed into a white mercer and pulled out of the parking lot. Reality snapped around me like elastic as I remembered where I was. Without another moment of hesitation, I ran around the edge of the forest towards the highway.

I finally caught up to her, and without much difficulty, kept up. I glanced at her more than most would say was appropriate. She looked distressed, and by the way that she was gripping the steering wheel, I assumed that she was worried about something. I knew that I was worried to, because I didn’t know what to do. How would I tell her? How was I going to meet her even?

That worry went away as she slowed down, but came right back as she pulled into Bella’s driveway. She climbed out of the car and flew up the steps in very gracefully movements. When Bella opened the door, they hugged each other happily. I was stunned at how I felt. Normally I would have pain at the sight of Bella, but I felt nothing. Weird.

Her and Bella entered the house and then I knew what I had to do. I phased and pulled on my clothes. I took a deep breath of the familiar musky, forest air and then slowly walked towards Bella house. Just as I started to climb the stairs, cold drops fell down my face. There was no way to escape the rain in Forks.

I rang the doorbell and within seconds Bella opened the door. Her expression was a complete mask shock. Her big chocolate brown eyes filled with happiness, something like nervousness through my stomach. The last time I had seen her was after her and Edward came back from Italy. Right after she told me that she didn’t love me and that she loved Edward.

“Jacob?” She whispered.

"Hey Bells.” I replied casually. She stepped forward and threw her slightly cold arms around me. I usually would have gripped my arms around her at the chance to be close to her, but now the hug felt…awkward. She pulled me into the house, and into the small living room.  

The girl sat on the couch, and she was even more beautiful up close. Her eyes were so bright and mysterious, it was intriguing.

“Chelsey, this is Jacob. Jacob, this is Chelsey.” Bella introduced us eagerly. Chelsey stood and reached her small hand out. As our skin contacted, there was a strange feeling. A shock ran through my body. It was like every vein was filled with fire.

“It’s…nice to meet you.” Chelsey stuttered in a gentle, melodically voice. I unwillingly drew my hand back. I wanted to hold on to her forever.

Views: 352

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

i likes it! plz write moor soon! i want 2 know where this iz going!
Don't worry the next few chapters will be out today! They are already written, I just need to type them!
Thanks alot! Im really glad you liked it! The next few chapters will be out right away! And I was never really happy that he imrinted on Renesmee either.
Chapter 2- Fitting In

I finally got the chance to talk to Bella alone. I pulled her aside into the small, green kitchen.

“Oh Jacob, I’m so happy you came to see me! I’ve missed you so much!” Bella breathed passionately as she leaned in for another hug. I leaned away.

“Bella, I have to tell you something serious.” I said strictly. Her eyes stared into mine with confusion.

“What is it Jacob? Has something happened?” She asked worriedly. Good old Bella, always assuming the worst.

“No, nothing bad exactly…at least I don’t think so.”

“Well tell me then before I die of wonder!” She said playfully. I struggled for a second. I didn’t know how to tell her, I didn’t even believe it myself.

“I…ah, I think imprinted on Chelsey.” I stuttered. Shock crossed her face, followed by pain. She began to get red blotches around her eyes as tears welled in the corners. “What’s wrong Bella?!”

“It’s just…Oh Jacob!” She threw her arms around me and laid her head against my shoulder. “I always kinda wanted this to happen so you would be happy…but I don’t want to lose you Jake!” She sobbed.

I kissed her head gently and let her get it out. “Bella honey, don’t be crazy. You will never lose me. We will always be friends, but I think that finally I won’t want to kill Edward so much.” I chuckled quietly. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

“That’s Edward!” She squeaked as she frantically tried to wipe the tears away.

“Speak of the devil.” I muttered. I saw that Bella was on the edge of a breakdown, so I put on my good face. “Don’t worry, I will get it.” I said as I gave her hand one final squeeze and pulled away. When I opened the door, the leech had a huge smile on his stone face.

“Congrats’ Jacob.” He said politely. What crap. He just thought that I was done fighting for Bella.

“Don’t think I’m ok with her becoming a vampire now either, because I’m still not.” I warned as he stepped through the doorway.

“I don’t take it lightly either, dog.” He grinned. Bella suddenly flew into the room, and into his arms. He pulled her up to his lips and held her there. I grunted in disgust and turned away. I may not love her anymore, but I still didn’t like her lip locking with a vampire.

I walked into the living room, Edward and Bella following behind me. I sat down across from Chelsey and turned my attention to finding out as much about her as I could.

“So how do you two know each other?” Edward asked before I could. I was sure he already knew why, but he had to pretend like he wasn’t a freak.

“We used to know each other in Arizona. We were neighbors for a few years, before Bella moved here. Then we kept contact for a while, but suddenly Bella became too busy for me.” Chelsey smiled at Bella, then at me! I felt my face turn red as a fire spread through my cheeks. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me.

“So then I found her number again, and I decided to invite her to come here for a while.” Bella concluded. Bella became too busy for her? I wondered if that was when Edward left. Bella definitely lost contact with most people then. But now she was all happy with her true love Edward again, so she could live a normal, social life.

“So, what grade are you in Chelsey?” Edward asked with interest.

“I’m in grade 12, I’m 18.” Chelsey said proudly. “What about you Jacob?” Her sweet voice said my name, and I got butterflies in my stomach.

“I’m actually graduated. I’m 19.” I said. She cocked her head to the side.

“You look a lot older than 19, you could pass for 25.” She complimented. I flexed my muscles.

“It’s just these guns; they do all the work for me.” I said as I kissed my biceps mockingly. Chelsey and Bella giggled.

“You know Jacob, steroids aren’t good for you.” Bella said strictly. I smirked.

“I don’t need steroids, any more muscle and my skin with rip.” I bragged. We talked for a while longer, mostly about how Chelsey and Bella were friends in Arizona. I glanced at my cell phone 10:36pm. “Sorry to break this up, but I have to get home before Billy has a heart attack.” I announced. I had to talk to the pack.

“K, call me later.” Bella said sadly.

“Sure, sure.”

“Night Jacob.” Chelsey said as he eyes fluttered down. When she looked back up, she threw me a smile that made me lose my breath. It took all my willpower to be able to leave Bella’s house then. But somehow, I did it.

By the time I got home, it was almost 11. When I walked through the door I was greeted by my dad, Sam, Seth, Quil and Embry.

“Where have you been Jacob?” My dad yelled angrily.

“We searched the whole reservation for you!” Sam added.

“First you want me out, now you’re mad about it?” I asked playfully.

“Well, I didn’t think you would be gone all day.”Billy grumbled.

“I’ll call next time.” I said cheerfully. I was in a good mood for once.

“What made you so happy?” Billy asked. I must have been grinning like an idiot, because they all began guessing.

“I imprinted.” I said shrugging casually.

“Hey! Jacob’s finally trying to fit in!” Embry yelled as he punched my arm. My life was finally taking a turn for the better.
hey this is pretty amazing
Please keep me updated! I think this is really good!
I love it so much when r u going 2 write more and plz hurry I can't wait
It will be out right away! Thanks so much!
its a really good story!!! more asap
hugs:)
aaww! gr8 job! i luv it! plz write moor sooper soon!
thnx!:-)
I love it :]

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service