The Twilight Saga

Darkest of Shadows (to those who have kindly read this. i have redone it. so hopefully now its better than it was before) PLEASE read the new one

this is just the link to the new story i have re-read the old version and basicly im ashamed of myself normally i wouldnt write something so rubbish. well saying this is the frst time i published something for others to read.

heres the link to the new version. i hope you like it as much as im having fun writing it. please read and comment if you have the time.

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/darkes... 

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

moreee plz put more up
please post more
on th eedge of my seat waiting for more.....please keep me updated.
same... edge of my seat!
really cool!
POST MORE SOON!!! EVIL CLIFFIE!!!
can u keep me updated please?
MORE!
more i love it! keep me posted!
I LOVE IT! please write more and keep me updated!
Posting Chapter 2 now
omg continui
thanks guys fot the comments they mean loads to me. i also know that i havent posted in a really long time and im sorry for that. but what i tend to do is im going to start this fanfic again and improve it. i have just been reading though it and me as the wrtier am ashamed of myself for posting something rubbish. so im going to start again.

i will keep you all up to date with the progress and should be posting the new first chapter sometime this week.

many thanks M-B-B
for you guys that have read the old first chapter i have posted the new first one... hope you like it more than htis one. you should its different. way better lol

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service