The Twilight Saga

This story takes place in New Moon  just when Bella gets ready to jump off the cliff. Also most of the information is not in the first section so read on. And key point Bella didn't go in a deep depression after Edward left/she did not become real close friends with Jaboc/Bella went to the cliff a week after Edward left. I do not own Twilight that is the work of Stephenie Meyers I do not own the characters mentioned in Twilight but I do own the new characters. And the new theme.

Chapter 1 (Bpov)

It's only been a week since Edward left and in that week my life changed in ways I couldn't understand. As I sat on the cliffs over looking the ocean as the wild winds riped threw the waves. Why. The only thought that came and left me mind. I knew only one way to find out, and I also knew what would happen if i said yes to the offer. 

I coudn't not find out but it would be hard to do what i had to do. I slowly arose from the ground reached in my pocket, pulled out my phone and texted yes to the preselected number.

"You chose right now do what you have to do" replied the phone owner.

CHAPTER AND PAGES

• CHAPTER 1-3 PG 1
  • CHAPTER 4 PG 2 
  • Chapter 5 PG 3  pt 1

Views: 22

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

love it but whos is Nichole Furry???

new reader more ASAP

Nichole Fury is Bellas alterego or her I will explain in chapter 5

Chapter 5 Bpov

As we spead down the highway the road seemed to pass by me in a blur. Nothing keep me attatched to the place I once called home or the people I once called family. They were liars people who were paid to do this. Ther meant nothing.

My real family was far away. I brought back those memories from the time I was with them they were the ideal family nice, caring, firm, and most of all there when you needed them. The time everything changed last week.

FLASH BACK

I woke up dazzed contomplating the events of yesterday. He left me and I couldn't keep saying it like he went away for a little while and would be back tommorow. He wouldn't he dumped me and wasn't coming back. I had to get over him. I walked to the bathroom and prepared for the world.

I took the steps one at a time trying to put on my  best I'm ok face for Charlie without much effort. When I made it to the last step I could fell something different in the air like I entered the kitchen to see the a breath of fresh air it made forget about Edward completly. I walked to the kitchen to see the most influentul woman in my life my god mother Teresa.

Chapter 5 preview in this chapter you will learn what was the event that changed Bella into Nichole and Edward didn't have anything to do with it sorry to those who though he did. (:

oh okay but still confused by that name sorry i'm a very slow person LOL
You will find out in chapter 5 but I can give you a little more insite if you like just say so
Wow love it can't wait for more
                                                               Chapter 5 Bpov pt 1

As we spead down the highway the road seemed to pass by me in a blur. Nothing keep me attatched to the place I once called home or the people I once called family. They were liars people who were paid to do this. Ther meant nothing.

My real family was far away. I brought back those memories from the time I was with them they were the ideal family nice, caring, firm, and most of all there when you needed them. The time everything changed last week.

FLASH BACK                                                                                

I woke up dazzed contomplating the events of yesterday. He left me and I couldn't keep saying it like he went away for a little while and would be back tommorow. He wouldn't he dumped me and wasn't coming back. I had to get over him. I walked to the bathroom and prepared for the world.

I took the steps one at a time trying to put on my  best I'm ok face for Charlie without much effort. When I made it to the last step I could fell something different in the air like I entered the kitchen to see the a breath of fresh air it made forget about Edward completly. I walked to the kitchen to see the most influentul woman in my life my god mother Teresa.

She stood from  her chair and walked to me. Her light blue skirt flower as if being blowed as if wind was in the room.

Her hair hung down covering the straps on her baby blue t-shirt. When she was within less than a foot of me everything came back to me. I grabed on to her already extended arms and cried like I never have befor. All the emotions I keep bottled up came out in a flood of tears. She guided us to the couch in the living room.

"There, there Bells let it all out you will fell better once you did," she said.

I did as she said and after hours of crining I felt better.  No emotions lift in me but happiness.

"I fell better and sorry I ruined your shirt,"I sa id with a raspy voice.

"Stop appoliging for things you have no control of and I knew you would feel better" she replied with a distant look in her eyes. I knew that look it meant she had important news whether it was good or bad was still to be determined.

"What is it Aunt T.?" I asked. I was never alowed to call her any thing else she wanted to have a close relationship with me and the only other thing closer than parents are aunts and uncles she said.

"Well, I know this isn't the best time to tell you considering what just happened but you need to know," she with a shacky voice. S he was keeping something from me.

"What is it I can handle it."

"Bella I'm not really your Aunt and Charlie and Renee arn't your real parents."

"Bella............................................................................................................................................................ I'm you real Mother."

Didn't expect that did  you. See more in chapter 5 pt 2.

wow ... its nice :)
Wow

I dont no wat to say
that was just wow

TANK U 4 THE COMENTS

when r u posting more??

I'm sorry for not posting but i'm waiting for my new banner to be done

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service