The Twilight Saga

Teaser: 

Imagine you are a newborn vampire that refuses to drink human blood. Who would be the first coven you would want to find? The Cullen's, of course.

Join Evelyn, Morgan, Scarlett and Crimson's journey to a better immortal life in my story 'Diamond Embrace'. Love, hate, revenge and war is guaranteed. (With many original characters of my own, including Stephenie Meyer's incredible Cullen's and Volturi!) 

Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, 

But still miraculously my own. 
Never forget for a single minute, 
you didn't grow under my heart - but in it.

Chapter One: Transformation

My husband, Morgan, and I were happily married and lived in a very small town in the countryside called Shepley. Morgan was a great lawyer and was very dedicated to his job, meaning that he spent a lot of his time away from home. I didn’t mind this because the only goal I had was to be a devoted wife.

On a very ordinary Sunday morning; I was cooking breakfast for Morgan when I felt a breeze coming from the back-door. It was strange but I didn’t put much thought into simply closing it again. A cold hand quickly wrapped around my throat as I heard a whisper

“I’m sorry.”

Before I could respond, cold, hard teeth had penetrated the side of my neck; I felt paralysed. I could see everything around me, but none of it mattered as the excruciating burn that filled my body consumed every thought. Death seemed so close, so unavoidable. I welcomed it. I stopped screaming long enough to hear my husband shriek

“NO! Don’t leave me Evelyn, you can’t! Not now!”

I had to survive for him. I had to put every ounce of energy left into fighting whatever was taking over me. Morgan needed me to live. I pushed myself to the limit, and then passed out.

I must have been unconscious for a long time as it was the middle of the night when I awoke. I still had the burning sensation in my throat, but it was no longer as painful. I needed to drink something to quench this unbearable thirst and I could tell that water wouldn’t quite satisfy me. At what seemed to be precisely the wrong time, Morgan came back into the room. His mouth dropped slightly as he took in my appearance but quickly rearranged his shock into a sweet smile. Did I look that bad?

My throat seized up immediately when his scent surrounded me. I lunged towards him to get closer to his delicious aroma. In just a fraction of a second, my instincts took over; I sunk my teeth into his wrist and began to suck the warm blood from his veins. It was the most horrific thing I had ever done, yet it felt so natural. No, I would not allow my husband to die. I pulled back before he was completely drained and stared at his weak body. A small moan escaped his lips, I had become a monster. I refused to drink anyone else’s life away so I ran as far as I could to escape what I had done.

Three days later, I smelt something strange. I was drawn back to the house when his screaming ended. I didn’t get far when I ran from Morgan, something inside me told me he was going to survive. I just knew it! Walking through my front door, I was met by a loving, yet bone-crushing, embrace from him.

“Evelyn! Where have you been? I’ve been waiting here forever for you! What’s happened to us?” he panicked. Of course I couldn’t answer that question, I was just grateful that he had survived.

“I don’t know Morgan. I was bitten and then I woke up like this. I’m sorry I bit you, I just couldn’t help it! That’s why I ran away; I was scared I would hurt you again.” I replied, staring at the ground.

He lifted my chin up and looked at me with nothing but love. I was glad he wasn’t angry at me, but I didn’t deserve his forgiveness. That’s when I realised his eyes had changed colour, they were…red? With a quick glance at him, I realised why my husband had stared at me for so long when I had woken up. He was magnificent. His skin sparkled like diamonds as the light from the window hit him. His facial features were more defined, yet strangely similar to what they had been like before. The wild mess of blonde hair on his head still looked perfect. Were we gods? I wondered.

Eager to see what I looked like, I ran to the nearest mirror. The reflection looked like me but at the same time, looked nothing like me. The woman I could see was breathtakingly beautiful. Her eyes, like Morgan’s, were blood red and were framed by thick lashes. Her long black hair was thick, lustrous and shiny. I detested my large body before but I could see that my voluptuous curves had been a blessing rather than a curse in my new reflection. My body was perfectly proportioned. Morgan stood beside me and at that moment it was obvious that we were made for each other.

“We should leave, Ev” he announced, dragging me back to reality.

“Yes, I suppose we should” I sighed. I would miss everything, my parents, my friends and ultimately, my home. We soon decided to leave Shepley to seek others of our kind (whatever that was). 

I will post more soon! Please comment and tell me what you think! :)

Tags: and, cullens, diamond, embrace, jacob, renesmee, romance, volturi

Views: 410

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you both :') 
I'm having a bit of writers block at the moment but I promise the next chapter will be up tomorrow!
Please tell others about my story! 
x
okay!

Chapter Eight: Burning

(Damien’s POV)

It was all a blur. One minute I was driving home from school with my twin sister, Amelia, and the next everything went black. Until the burning began, I thought that the pain of my wounds from the crash was the worst pain imaginable, but I could not have been more wrong. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before; it felt like my limbs were burning one by one, I wanted to die, to end this. But something was telling me to survive, for Amelia, for something waiting for me on the other side. So I fought on, trying to force the pain away, until it just...stopped.

And then I heard her, Amelia, although I still couldn’t see anything. I heard her crying out in pain and begging for death to take her, yet it felt like it was coming from my mind, rather than through my ears. I didn’t understand. I could hear her thoughts? Did I want to hear my sister’s thoughts? I didn’t know, but I suppose my life couldn’t get worse. And then she stopped screaming, and I could see again.

I could see everything. I could see every single speck of dust that flew past my face, all of the little details in the ceiling’s design, and all eight of the strangers, staring at me, in a crouching position as if they were waiting for something bad to happen.

This can not be happening. This can not be happening. Why is my throat burning so much?

Amelia?

Damien? What are you doing in my head?

I was going to ask you the same question.

Urgh. This is getting waaay to freaky. What’s happened to us? Are we dead?

I sighed.

I have no idea.

“Hmmm, very interesting.” one of the strangers spoke, the man with the reddish-brown hair.

“They can hear each other’s thoughts.” They all gasped in shock at this.

“Jasper, have you ever heard of a newborn’s gifts being so powerful this early on?” he directed this at another male, one with hundreds of scars covering his face and arms.

“No I have not. But I sense serious thirst; I believe a hunting trip is in order for these two.”

Hunting? I mean, yes I was thirsty, but couldn’t they just make me a glass of water? 

Wow! That's new: hear each others' thoughts.

They are brother an sister :))

Please continue! Want to hear what they say about them ^^

- LoveCookkies

only each others thought sweet!

Yeah I thought it would be pretty cool! 
Thank you, will be posting the next chapter tomorrow at some point :)

Thanks for reading!

this is great plz update soon

I will try and upload the next chapter tomorrow!

Does anyone know somebody who can make banners by the way? Would be great if I had one!

Chapter Nine: Something for me

(Crimson’s POV)

Within milliseconds of Damien waking up, I fell for him. His beautiful curly brown hair and his angelic facial features were all it took for me to fall head over heels in love. Love? I didn’t think I would ever be saying that word, but I suppose a lot of weird things have happened in the past three days, that I shouldn’t really be surprised. I was so eager to hear his voice, that when he did finally speak, I gasped at how beautiful the sound was. If I had a heart, it would have skipped a beat at the amazing sound that came out of his mouth.

“Where are we? What happened to us?” he demanded, and rightfully so. But he had people here to explain to him what he had become. Scarlett and I had no one. We spent many years searching and praying to find others like us, so we wouldn’t be in the dark forever. So he was lucky, at least in that sense anyway.

“You are both safe and you are in our home. I’m afraid that you suffered a great deal when your car hit the tree, but I ensured that you did not die, for this to happen though; you had to undergo a...transformation of sorts. You may find this difficult to comprehend, but you are both vampires now. And that burning feeling in your throat means that you are thirsty and that you need blood in your system.” Carlisle responded quickly and calmly.

The girl answered in haste “VAMPIRES? What have you done to us?” Why did everyone always react this way? Was I the only one to see the cool side of this life? The mere fact that we could stay young and attractive forever should have made even the most pessimistic person happy.

“I know that it may be a shock, but you really must hunt too understand your new bodies.” From what we had seen of Edward in the past few days, he was really good at giving advice and putting people at ease.

Of course Alice would not allow them to leave the house before looking at themselves in one of the hundreds of mirrors scattered around.

“Oh come on guys! They need to see what they look like! Especially Amelia, she’s gorgeous!” She tilted her head to the left and pointed to the girl, who looked anything but happy.

I updated Blinding dawn
Yay thanks! Will definitely read it now :) x
Hey all! 
Just thought I'd let you know that I won't be uploading for a few days, due to the fact that my life is a little hectic at the moment and I can't seem to find any time to sit down and finish the next chapter!
But don't worry- I haven't finished with this story! There will DEFINITELY be at least another 10 chapters coming your way!
Thank you all for reading and commenting, I'm very grateful.. :)
Roseanna xxx

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service