The Twilight Saga

This is a very intense, complicated, bizarre story. People get hurt, love, and hate. It's about a group of older teens and young adults filming the movie Titanic. As they film it they fall in love in the process. Some have deep secrets, and others fall for the others crushes. Could it turn to conflict? I believe so. 

Preface:
Love is lost, but never forgotten. Next thing you know, you're being turned on.

Let me remind you: I am in highschool, and i do have a job. It will sometimes be difficult for me to update. I really hope everyone enjoys it! 

I welcome you to leave comments, and motivations! Please do! 

Thank you so much! 

-Jasey Mae

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

A/N: This is ONLY part one! I will post part two as soon as possible! Please enjoy! I am VERY sorry it's so short! :( Part two will be longer! I promise!

Chapter one:
Drip, Drop, Drip, Drop. The sound of rain pouring outside of Lynn's Window, well, her aunt's window.The sky gray with clouds. Nothing different since the last few weeks. Rain season, oh joy. Lynn thought, lying on her bed staring out into the boring, gray sky. There was absolutely nothing to do at the moment in the small town of Fairhope, Alabama. Lynn and her brother Nick moved in with her aunt 5 weeks ago. Lynn wanted to spread her wings, fly, go somewhere she's never been. It didn't look like that was happening anytime soon though.
Lynn rolled until she was flat on her stomach, her hair sprawled across her face and her pulse quickening as memories filled her head. Memories of her Mother and father's death. Just 5 weeks ago the devastating accident came out of no where. No one could have prevented it, and her parents didn't want anyone to prevent it neither. They killed themselves, harshly too. Her parents weren't happen with their life. They hated their children, the bills were held back as far as 6 months before. They were kicked out of their home and were living on the streets at the time, all four of them. They'd go to school with dirty clothes on, and yes, kids made fun of them. They were very attractive teens, with a very unattractive lifestyle. They were now living with her aunt Karmen. Karmen was the nicest person they've ever met, and had the cutest little house. The paint on the outside of the house was a faint yellow, with white roses paint on the beams. She treated them like they were her own children she never had. Tears ran down Lynn's face and she barried her face into her pillow even deeper.
"Lynn. Are you okay?" Nick said, standing in to doorway. Her brother, Her care taker, Her best friend. No one was closer to Her than Nick was. He was all she had, She was all he had. They had to stick together.
Lynn lifter her head from her pillow, face wet with salty tears. Sadness and regret found his face. "Lynny." He said softly and walked over to the bed and knelt down in front of her. "It's okay to cry, but it's not okay to cry alone." He whispered to her bringing her to the floor beside him, hugging her tightly to him. "They wanted to go.They got what the wanted. It's not our fault, you hear me?" She nodded her head sobbing a little, soaking his shirt.
"Why..." She cried a little. "Why do we have to go through this Nick? Does God hate us?" She sobbed a little louder when she said that.
"No honey, God doesn't hate us. He's just preparing us." Nick smoothed her hair down lightly as she cried into his neck, her arms wrapped around him. "He is only making us stronger." He added.
"By having parents that hate us? Having them commit suicide? Having us go through a life we can barely handle?" Lynn sobbed.
Nick looked straight ahead, memories hiting his mind like lightening. Blood on the floor by the sink, wearing dirty shirts to school, being hit all through his childhood. He gripped her tighter. "Apparently." He whispered. "Just kepp faith Lynn. He'll send something our way. Just trust him." He whispered to her.
Karmen stopped in the doorway on her way to the bathroom. She frowned, and gave Nick a helpful smile. He tried to smile back, but it turned into a grimace. Lynn lookedup at Nick then, staring into his eyes. "I'll trust him, and i'll trust you my brother, my best friend." He brought her back to his arms and hugged her tightly. "I love you Lynn and nothing will ever change. Believe me on that." He whispered.
She smiled a bit and then sniff. His eyes were red, she could tell he wanted to cry but wouldn't let it flow. "You know, someone told me it was okay to cry.." She said meekly. He couldn't help but crack a smile, and when he did, tears trickled down his face. He hugged her. "Okay. It's time i see what fun is in this town. You with me?" He grinned a little, wiping the salty drops from his face with the back of his sleeve.
"You know me too well." She grinned and got up a little stiff sniffing from the crying. "Maybe we'll make some friends." SHe giggled. "Considering we have no life." Lynn commented.
"Right.." He said getting up and stretching. "Lets go."

Hmm. I be intrigued. xD Can't wait for more girlie!

Mmm, interesting. Keep me updated Jasey!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service