The Twilight Saga

I have decided to make this fanfic on Bella and Edward getting into an arranged marriage because of their cruel parents wanting to look good in business.

Major problem there.

Bella isn't very fond of babysitting men like Edward. He is messy and rude and has major problems expressing himself.

Bella is all the opposite. She is sweet with people and makes it abundantly clear what she is feeling because that's the kind of person she is. Really, it doesn't look like Bella or Edward with get along with eachother much less the idea of marriage at 18 right after high school.

Both can be rebelious. So what would happen if you mix Bella and Edward with a hint of battle? Stir with a humongus house.

All human by the way ;) Banner always very welcome!

Tags: arranged, bella, edward, marriage

Views: 2410

Replies to This Discussion

love it

please keep me updated

really great update soon

Stop feeling sorry for Renee and start feeling sorry for Bella STUPID CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Upadate soon!!!!

Haha thanks guys!

Here's Chapter 2

Edward's POV- Feel's like I'm knocking on Hell's Door

Cartilage. Amino acids. Parvo. Genetic mutation. Cromatin. Oh man, what does cromatin mean again? Whatever, I'll just ask Dad. I grabbed my pen and notebook and sluggishly walked over to the main office of the house.

I hated my Dad with a passion. He forced me into getting in a medical program, laid down strict rules, and hardly said 2 words to me this week. What's even worse is that I still love my Dad.

I stopped at the end of the hall and knocked on the polished wooden door.

"Dad? It's me, Ed." I said a little nervous.

"In." My father said stiffly. I reluctantly opened the door. The look on his face though, made me forget why I'd come in the first place.

"Sit." He commanded in his robotic voice. I swallowed and took a seat. He heaved a sigh as if this whole ordeal was work for him. It probably was.

"Edward, I have arranged something for you. You are to pack your bags and go to this address." He handed me a small sheet of paper. I knew better than just waiting around for him to yell at me and tell me I'm not good enough. I knew he'd kick me out eventually.

I got up a little stiff and a little hurt. I still love my Dad even though he is a cold sore.

But as soon as I reached for the door my father said,"Oh, and Edward? You're engagged. Her name is on the paper and I trust you to find a ring. Marry her Edward and be like your brothers for once. Be good to her." He gave me a blank stare and walked to his liquor cabinet. I took this opportunity to remove myself from the now cursed room.

Marr..... Marrrr... Marrr..... I couldn't even think it in my mind. I hate this. I hate him! He always gets to me and makes me feel low.

I'll show him. I'll do this and he'll see.

The thing about Dad is that he hates me but with everyone else he is a saint. He loves women and can't stand seeing them uncomfortable in anyway. The words "be good to her" rang in my head.

Ok Dad. I'll be the "best" to this girl. Let the games begin.

--------------

Bella POV

Charlie dropped me off. I honestly didn't know where I was because this place was more than an hour to get to. But maybe that was the objective. When I first got here, I was breathless. The place I was at wasn't some regular house I'd been expecting to meet someone. It was a grand house that was so beautiful I could've cried. 

Could've. Instead I began to pace nervously. I decided to enter the house and put my things away. Charlie told me on the way here that I would be living here from now on. He also gave me a 45 minute lecture about what a "good woman" is and how you "treat a man". Honestly, I'm surprised I didn't vomit.

I'm a bit nervous for this guy I have to marry also. Is he ugly? Mean? Smelly? All of the above? I have never freaked out so much in my life.

I hardly take any time to admire the insides of the glorious house and just went about 4 flights up carrying everything I had. Well that's Charlie for you. Always the gentleman.

I walked all the way to the end that was surprisingly far from the stairs. I just wanted to be in a private place. I peeked through each room on the way and was amazed at everyone of them. But I patiently waited till the end of the hall to truly pick my room.

I opened on of the doors at the end. Mosquito netting on the bed. An elegant balcony overlooking the backyard. An absolutely fine blue on violet color scheme. I found my room. I just dragged my things into the room but didn't unpack anything.

No I'm WAY to anxious for that.

I go back downstairs again, deciding to wait for the mystery man outside the house.

The afternoon air was cool and the sky was a bit darker than I was used to at this time of day. I walked near the drive way so I could see who him come.

About 10 minutes later, a silver Volvo pulled in.

Sorry for the cliffhanger!

Her house:                                     And don't forget I need banners!

love it!!

Okay Roslyn :) thanks;) and i agree!

xD tanks!

this is really great, i cant wait for more!!!! :)

I love it!

Its just amazing! :D Keep going

love it

Hey guys, just a reminder! I need some banners please!!

I love this.

Plez keep me updated !!!!!!!!!!!!

EPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service