The Twilight Saga

I have decided to make this fanfic on Bella and Edward getting into an arranged marriage because of their cruel parents wanting to look good in business.

Major problem there.

Bella isn't very fond of babysitting men like Edward. He is messy and rude and has major problems expressing himself.

Bella is all the opposite. She is sweet with people and makes it abundantly clear what she is feeling because that's the kind of person she is. Really, it doesn't look like Bella or Edward with get along with eachother much less the idea of marriage at 18 right after high school.

Both can be rebelious. So what would happen if you mix Bella and Edward with a hint of battle? Stir with a humongus house.

All human by the way ;) Banner always very welcome!

Tags: arranged, bella, edward, marriage

Views: 2411

Replies to This Discussion

very very very small little sneak peak just wanted a treat for you guys and another thanks for Takyra on making me a lovely banner

Chapter 4 Preview-

BPOV. Fight! Fight! Sorry?

I woke with my clothing still not completely put away. After my very embarrasing encounter and first impression with my new 'fiance' I ended up reliving the event in my head so much I had to cry myself to sleep. But, even though, I had a dream

A wonderful horrifying dream

Why was I going to let this guy treat me like this? All I know is that I'm not going down without a helleva fight.

My dream gave me all the splended ideas on how to get back at him and make him sorry for filling me with such dread. Honestly, I wanted to get to know him at the beginning. But since this is the way he wants to be then so be it. I'll just start at the top of my revenge list.......

I'm glad that Bella is not going to be treated badly.

I'm not sure why she doesn't just leave, does Charlie have some hold over her? Money?

She's definitely got a dangerous personality

omg

amazing

love it

Oh snaps Bella is going to attack... LOL

hahahahah that's funny!!!!!!! I can't wait for more!!!!!!!! Love it!!!

Post more soon love it keep me updated please!

Post up more soon please!!

I like this a lot, good job!(:

love it write more plz !!!

more more more!!!!!!!!!!

Yay im soo excited by all these wonderful comments thanks everyone and happy new year! Here is the chapter everbody!

BPOV. Fight! Fight! Sorry?

I woke with my clothing still not completely put away. After my very embarrasing encounter and first impression with my new 'fiance' I ended up reliving the event in my head so much I had to cry myself to sleep. But, even though, I had a dream

A wonderful horrifying dream

Why was I going to let this guy treat me like this? All I know is that I'm not going down without a helleva fight.

My dream gave me all the splended ideas on how to get back at him and make him sorry for filling me with such dread. Honestly, I wanted to get to know him at the beginning. But since this is the way he wants to be then so be it. I'll just start at the top of my revenge list.......

I finished brushing my hair feeling almost giddy with a new sense of purpose. I decided to wait until after breakfast to see if he still wanted to take this route of no return. I'm not usually an evil vile bully in regular situations but I'm not in a regular situation am I? I mean, it's not everyday a girl has to marry someone she just meet in the 21st century.

Practically bouncing down the stairs I walked around to see if Edward was around yet. My plan first is to try and befriend him or gain some sort of knowledge about him so I know what to get him with. Yes, I know I might sound a bit selfish and cruel, but life's to short!

Walking over by the kitchen I saw him in a high chair by the sink. How odd.

"Hey Edward. I came to see what plans you have for breakfast." I said in a voice that had indicated nothing had transpired badly between us yesterday. He slowly turned around and glanced my way. Not making eye contact he spoke.

"Well you're a woman right?," He glanced at me from head to toe. I almost broke my self control on my face."You could make food. But hey no one's forcing you sweet heart." He said. I gritted my teeth inside considering my whole plan again.

Do I truly have patience for this guy? Thoughts of my father passed my mind. Yes, if I could handle Charlie, I could definitely handle Edward. Plasting a somewhat convincing smile on my face I spoke almost stiffly.

"Actually I was wondering if you wanted to go to this little diner not to far from here. I googled the menu from my iphone and it sounds good. Anyway you've got your car to drive and follow me or eat whatever you find at the house." I began to sound amused at the end of my sentence because I knew there wasn't any food in this house yet. His blank stare broke slightly and I saw actual emotion on his face other than scorn and hatred.

Was that amusement too?

"So?" I asked as my stomach rumbled.

------------------------------------------------------

Edward'sPOV

I heard her before I saw her.

"Hey Edward. I came to see what plans you have for breakfast."  She said in an upbeat tone. Hmm. I thought of a response my father would have said to my mother

"Well you're a woman right?" I ignored being impressed with her physique by looking her up and down."You could make food. But hey no one's forcing you sweet heart." The last bit was said without emotion. Sometimes I hate how much I remind myself of my father. I will never be like him for real. Maybe I should really quit acting like a jerk to this girl....

What she said afterwards however, made me feel somewhat obligated.

"Actually I was wondering if you wanted to go to this little diner not to far from here. I googled the menu from my iphone and it sounds good. Anyway you've got your car to drive and follow me or eat whatever you find at the house." She sounded a bit amused. She is actually a bit cute with her personality too. I stopped the thought dead in it's tracks. Arranged revenge arranged revenge arranged revenge. Yes back on track know.

I vaguley heard a rumble followed by a soft: "So?" from Bella. Why not? I could probably find something new about her and make her stop attempting at trying to make me feel bad. She obviously wants to turn the tables here, and it's not going to happen.

"Sure, let's go. Lead the way lady." I say stretching lady knowing that that would bug any woman. Or girl.

But she had already turned ahead to the front door possibly already figuring I would say something insulting. Clever.....

Ahead of me was Bella and ahead of her was the diner. She was right, the diner wasn't too far away. Just 10 minutes tops to get here. The place was purposely designed to resemble a log cabin possibly suggesting that this diner was around for a long time. It had a homey feel to it and I instantly aggreed with the place. So as soon as I walk out of my car I meet up with Bella just as she puts her sun glasses in her car and say: "Place looks like it's out of a fairytale. You into that sort of thing?"

I think I might of surprised her with my non venomous tone. Oh well, I was working my way up to that again anyway. After I eat some grub. I feel really hungry as soon as we enter the diner.

Bella speaks.

"Not really, but this place just looked homey from the pictures. It's just a place to eat." She said looking at me a little defensively. Gotcha. Before I could comment on anything a red headed woman appears with a warm smile on her face.

"Hello and welcome to Trinette's Diner. You may sit wherever you wish." Her brown eyes was somewhat comforting to me.  Strange.

"Thank you." Bella says with an equally warm look about her. I begin to wonder if this is a girl thing. In any case before I let Bella steal my chance, I cut in front of her and lead the way this time. Sneaking a peak behind me I noticed her crease between her eyebrows and her sad glare but already slidding into a table, I didn't think much of it what with the amazing smell of food in the air.

"Alrighty then! Can I get you both a drink so you could look over your menus?" I finally noticed the tag that read Claire &spoke before Bella could. Or at least tried.

"Yes please--" She says

"No thank you--" I say

I looked over at her and our eyes lock.

"I mean yes--" I got cut off again.

"I mean no--" She stops.

Claire simply raised her eyebrows slightly in a motherly fashion and just asked us if we would like some coffee. I let Bella speak this time.

"Yes thank you." She smiles but it's not as warm as before. It looked a little worried to me.

I looked straight at the menu and chose the first thing on it not caring to much what I ate. There was some connection that passed between Bella and I but something just isn't right.

Claire came back about 3 minutes with our coffee.

"Are you ready now?" She asked. What happens next nearly drove me up a wall.

-------------------------------------------------

Turns out we both ordered the same thing and said it in the same time. This is getting really annoying.....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service