The Twilight Saga

I have decided to make this fanfic on Bella and Edward getting into an arranged marriage because of their cruel parents wanting to look good in business.

Major problem there.

Bella isn't very fond of babysitting men like Edward. He is messy and rude and has major problems expressing himself.

Bella is all the opposite. She is sweet with people and makes it abundantly clear what she is feeling because that's the kind of person she is. Really, it doesn't look like Bella or Edward with get along with eachother much less the idea of marriage at 18 right after high school.

Both can be rebelious. So what would happen if you mix Bella and Edward with a hint of battle? Stir with a humongus house.

All human by the way ;) Banner always very welcome!

Tags: arranged, bella, edward, marriage

Views: 2205

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome,I just started reading this and it sounds good.UPDATE SOON *first comment :D*

:) thanks Izzy-Marie @LoL Cullen.com.

And I'm sure to update soon! Thanks for reading!

It is just amazing! Its great! :D

amazing

love it

What chapter are we at again? Oh well, here it is! :)

BPOV

One step forward. 2 steps back 

When we got back home I went straight to my room. I know it's a childish thing to do but I feel a little funny after what happened between Edward and I at the diner. It felt like we had some sort of connection and for a scary moment, I wanted it to be very real. But as always, Edward had put his wall back up and left me with an unfamiliar ache in my chest.

I decide to lay on my plush bed for a while and just breathe.

I heard some shifting in my room but decided it was my drained mind already transitioning to my dreaming mind.

About an hour later I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. Caller ID said it was Alice my bestest friend. I really miss her and I practically jump a foot off my bed as I rush to take the call.

"Hi Alice!" I say very excited.

"Oh hey Bella! You seem in a really cheerful mood." She says happy. I'm not usually this jumpy but emotions have not been my strong suit since arriving at the new ridculously big house. Thinking about this house and the reason I'm in it, I spill to Alice.

"Actually, Alice, I could be better. Did you hear about my....my......arranged marriage?"

Pause*

"Alice?" I say a little worriedly after such a pause. Alice usually never gets surprised by things because she has sort of a knack for knowing them already.

"Oh yes Bella I'm sorry. I just.....How could they have done that to you! Why didn't you call me ASAP? Is this guy weird? Why is this going to happen? Do you need me to bust some heads?" Alice didn't allow me to answer any question till she was done.

I therefore explain all the events that happened since my father told me I was to marry a man whom I didn't know. I expressed all my feelings and felt extremely better about having such weight off my chest.

"Well are you OK with this?" She asks me after I'm done.

"Why would you ask me that of course I'm not OK with it! But I have to for my father and mother." I say tearing up a little.

"Bella, I just needed to hear your answer, OK? But the whole thing with your mom and dad doesn't have to rule your future you can always say no. You're 18 Bella. You don't have to marry anyone you don't want to." She says very softly.

" YES I DO! THEY ARE THE ONLY FAMILY I'VE GOT ALICE! YOU CAN'T ASK ME TO SAY NO BECAUSE MY MOM AND DAD ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE LEFT IN MY FAMILY! I HAVE TO DO THIS FOR THEM BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY HURT ME AND BRING ME DOWN THEY STILL PROVIDE FOR ME." I yell into the phone and my sorrow was very evident.

"OK Bella. It's alright. I understand what you are saying and I'm sorry. Just call me back later when you feel better 'kay hun? I'll see you later. Bye." Alice hangs up. After closing the phone I felt so horrible at yelling at Alice because this really isn't her fault and she was only giving me time to have a friend to listen.

Like the wreck I've been, I begin to cry for a while. A long long while.

-----------------------------------------------

EPOV-

Mission Unbearable

After Bella went to her room after we got back, I decided to do some recon. I waited till she was in her room and then stood outside the door to listen to anything that I might be able to hold against her. There isnt much noise and about 10 minutes later I realize that she might me taking a nap. No worries! I'll just leave my phone on recording and leave it somewhere in her room. I waited another 10 minutes to make sure she was asleep. I went inside.

There she was on her bed with an arm on her eyes and her leg dangling on the side of the bed looking slightly dishelved and drained.

Oh well. I set the recording to start 15 min from now. My Ipad would alarm me when it starts and I could watch and listen in my room.

15 minues later my Ipad beeps. It's on video and I watch.

I see Bella jump from her bed looking suddenly excited and answers her phone. My immediate reaction isn't expected. Is she on the phone with a man? But the doubt quickly left my head after I hear a female name.

"Hi Alice!?" She says excitedly. I somewhat tune out after that. If this was a teenage girl conversation I definitely didn't want to know.

Later into the coversation I see Bella's features begin to tear up and she paces around the room.

I began to listen again to the conversation.

" YES I DO HAVE TO MARRY HIM! THEY ARE THE ONLY FAMILY I'VE GOT ALICE! YOU CAN'T ASK ME TO SAY NO BECAUSE MY MOM AND DAD ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE LEFT IN MY FAMILY! I HAVE TO DO THIS FOR THEM BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY HURT ME AND BRING ME DOWN THEY STILL PROVIDE FOR ME." Bella says in the most upset and stubborn tone I have heard her use yet.

She doesn't speak but then she closes the phone after a pause. Her Alice friend must have hung up first.

I stop watching as I see Bella's expression. Pain twisted her face and her eyes looked ready to let the tears rain down her face. I couldn't watch it any more.

Bella really felt this way? I feel so horrible, so rotten to make this so much more worse for her. I had no right to take my revenge out on her because it wasn't meant for her. The person I truly am inside has had enough of this. After all, I am going to marry her anyway. I really should get to know her.

I hope when they say it's never to late that they mean it.

Thanks for reading! Will post more soon!

And by the way, the whole rebellion thing isn't over. We have yet to see Bella's reaction!

Awww! :D

awww

amazing

love it

banners are welcome by the way!

OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW CH. KEEP ME UPDATED

wow...post more soon plzzz :)

new reader love this story its amazing post more asap

Omg post more plzz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service