The Twilight Saga

HEY EVERYONE. THIS IS A FANFIC WHERE I'M GOING TO CO WRITE THIS STORY WITH
Barbiegirl(Kayla). OKAY SO JUST ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION. WHAT IF EMMETT HAD A LITTLE SISTER? THIS TAKES PLACE 10 YEARS AFTER BREAKING DAWN. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.
BTW EMILY IS THE NAME OF EMMETT'S LITTLE SISTER

CHAPTER 1
EPOV

"DON'T TRUST A HO NEVER TRUST A HO WON'T TRUST A HO WON'T TRUST ME," Whitney and I sang and yelled. "WILL YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE," Madison screamed. "It's not our fault you're no fun you are always to uptight," I said. "I AM NOT TO UPTIGHT," Madison yelled. "Then why are you yelling?" Whitney said.

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS WON'T SHUT UP,"Madison said. "Okay," Whitney and I said. Madison walked ahead of us. "If she wasn't a vampire I would say she's pmsing," I whispered to Whitney.
I saw Madison glaring at me. With exact same gold eyes that Whitney and I have. She came walking towards me. Her wavy red hair blowing in the wind. "C'mon Mad Madi you know I was kidding," I said. I started to smile. I knew she hated it when I call her that.

She stopped walking when we were inches apart. She towered over me. She was 5 foot 6. Whitney was 5 foot 4 and I was 4 foot 9. She smiled at me. "I can be fun shrimp," she said. There was anger boiling inside of me. I was about to make her run into a tree till Whitney got in front of me.

"Emily you know you aren't supposed to use . . . you know what on people unless it is necessary," Whitney said. She was referring to my power which is to control people. Whitney's power is that she can control fire, water, earth, air, and spirit. Madison touches people with powers and she can use them for a limited of time.

"What are you going to do? Malibu Barbie," Madison said. I looked at Whitney. In a way she does look like Barbie. The blond hair perfect features. Whitney looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Whenever Madison calls Whitney Barbie we start singing Whitney's song.

"I'M A BARBIE GIRL IN A BARBIE WORLD LIFE IN PLASTIC IT'S FANTASTIC, Whitney and I sang. Whitney and I started to sing Madison's smile faded. "Emily if we are going to find your brother were going to have to walk faster," Madison said.

I stopped laughing and started walking. The wind was blowing to hard it almost knocked my hat that I was wearing off. "Whit can you knock the wind off?" I asked. "Sure," she said. When the wind stopped I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing black ballet flats with plaid shorts that were white and black and a black tank top.

Emily was wearing a green shirt with skinny jeans and tennis shoes.

Madison was wearing a red fitch shirt skinny jeans and vans.

The outfit that Whitney picked out. If you don't wear what Whitney tells you . . . I just get chills just thinking about it.

Out of nowhere Madison starts running. Whitney and I looked at each other and followed. Since I was the fast one I could catch Madison easily. We started to head to a river. When I stopped I couldn't see Madison. I looked around. "Where's Madison?" Whitney asked. "I don't know," I said. All of a sudden I felt someone push me. A second later I realize I'm in water. I look up to see Madison smiling.

"And you guys said I can't be fun," she said. "You got my outfit wet," Whitney complained. Whitney and I looked at each other. We got out of the water and Whitney got the wind started up and we were dry in no time. We looked at Madison.

"Madison Run," I said. She got a worried look on her face and she started running. I started running after her. I didn't catch up to her till we were in front of a house. I tackled her to the ground. I may be the shortest one but I'm the fastest and strongest one.

When I was on her I heard a door open. We both looked to see who it was and we saw 11 people staring at us. We both got up and I looked at the large person with curly black hair. "Are you Emmett Cullen?" I asked. "Yes, and you are?" he asked. I took a deep breath. "I'm Emily your little sister," I said.

OKAY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT.

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

Aww thanks.
and i will try to post more soon
but i will definitely update you when i post more.
i will update when i get more comments.
Love It!!!!!!!! PLZ continue! :D
yea coooonnnnnntttttiiinnnnuuuuueee
More Plz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service