The Twilight Saga

This is inspired by the coldplay song paradise; Bella dreamt of love when she was a little girl. She believed it and thought it was wonderful. But then, she watched her parents divorce, it destroyed all of what she thought was true. Bella grows up and is now in high school. She still believes love is hopeless and will always fail. But what happens when she meets Edward Cullen? Can he change her? Or will she just push him away like the others?

(A/N; I hate to say, the first part of the chapter is probably going to be the most boring but the end is amazing so just keep reading. ... I have to introduce somethings and explain others at first so if you don't really like it, just keep reading and I promise it'll get more interesting. Otherwise, I hope everyone likes it and thank you so much for reading(:<3)

Chapter 1; Bella 

I pushed my head back against the seat and groaned. I wished I had more room to stretch out in the cramped car, especially right after a long nap. I glanced first at Charlie and then out the window. 

"Where are we?" I asked him. I knew it was a long ride from Port Angeles and Charlie was known to drive slow. 
"I didn't realize you were awake, we're almost home."
          Home. I repeated the word in my mind. I refused to think of Charlie's house as home. I refused to think of Forks as home. This was all too much, I missed mom. But I knew too well that her life would be easier if she didn't have to worry about me for a little while. Even though I knew she was more than willing to stay home with me, her husband Phil traveled so much and she wanted to be with him too. I didn't want to make her choose, so I'm staying with my dad, Charlie, for a while. 

A white house appeared on my left and the car slowed down. I sucked in my breath and looked at Charlie. He never had much to say, we were alike in that way. It was worse to have awkward conversation than to sit in silence. 

We both stepped out of the car and I grabbed my bags, I didn't have much. 
      "Let me get those." Charlie offered.
      "It's fine Dad, really. They're not heavy." I insisted. 
     He thought for a moment before excepting this and nodding his head, I didn't expect him to object.

Walking into the house brought on a wave of vivid memories. I flashed back to when I was ten years old and laying there in the room. Mom and Dad were fighting downstairs again. I couldn't really make out what  they were saying but, Mom was crying and Dad might have been, I couldn't tell. This was the worst it had been in a while, even though the fights were becoming more and more frequent. Suddenly, it was very quiet. Then, Dad was definitely crying, I heard this part.  "We can fix it, we always do. I'll change."  He said. 

"Not this time Charlie. Not this time." Mom said back. A door slammed and Dad began to cry again.

Mom came back for me the next day, I watched her pack my things and bring them out to the car.

"Its time to go, Bella." She said to me. 
"No!" I cried. "Mom please don't! I'm sorry! I promise I'll be good! Please Mom don't make me go! Please!" I was crying harder than ever.

I swear I watched my mothers heart break. She began to cry too.
"Bella, Bella, please. Its not your fault at all, none of it is. Your father and I love you so much. You did nothing wrong." 
"Then stay! Let me stay! Bring my stuff back! Stay Mom!" I tried and tried. 

She was  breaking apart, "Come on Bella."

I started shaking my head back and forth vigorously. "No!" I cried. I saw my Dad walk into my room.

"Daddy please! Make Mommy stay! Let me stay! I'm sorry, please don't make me go, please!" I was crying so hard I felt sick. 
Charlie started crying, "I love you, Bella. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.."

(Comment?)

(A/N- I read this reaally amazing story. Honestly, I can't even explain how much I love it. I find it beautiful. Please, please, please read it. Its completed(;

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/the-end-of... )

Tags: Bella, Dreaming, Paradise, edward

Views: 265

Replies to This Discussion

lol hey :]
ya hey ha ha the red coats are coming the red coats are comming ha ha ha lol lol!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service