The Twilight Saga

What if Edward met someone before Bella?What would Bella do when she see's her?Well I made this up on the go.So Enjoy!!!! ((Chapter 1 is still continuing!!!)

First Love

Edward’s POV
Normal well trying to (chapter 1)

The sun was flashing down on me and Bella. It was so bright that my body was filled with luminous sparkles. “Love, are you okay?” she hesitated and took a breath “the sun is so beautiful better then ever.” She said “I miss the warmth,” she sighed and rested on my shoulder “I think Renesmee is about to wake up” I said. She smiled with her beautiful white teeth “should we wait a couple of more minutes?” she asked.” Your choice” I hesitated, she got up from the couch and walked to Renesmee’s room. I listened to her footsteps and heard Nessie waking up; I got up from the couch and started to make breakfast. While I was making the pancakes I heard Bella singing to Nessie, she walked into the kitchen. “This is for breakfast?” she asked and I smiled “well just trying to be normal love” I said and Renesmee wanted the food anyways.”You never want to eat ‘normal’ food Edward” she hissed “I’m trying to today” I said. Bella laughed so hard that probably Jacob heard,”O.K suit yourself” she said and trailed off, I rolled my eyes and looked at Renesmee.

“Do you think I could try to be normal?” I asked Renesmee.

She giggled “Well you can try daddy” she said.

I rolled my eyes “whatever I can still read your thoughts”

She got up from her chair and jumped on the wooden floor. “Bind down” she said and I listened to her order on my knees she put her palm of my hand on my cheek “does that really look normal to you daddy?” I looked at the picture closely now, I was still eating deer. “No” I said, I got up from my knees and turned around to wash the dishes, it took forever just to wash the mess.” Is that normal for a dad to wash the dishes?” I asked Renesmee, and then Bella came in with a white dress on “Yes it is Edward.” I laughed sarcastically and Renesmee sighed “I don’t have time for this,” and left out the door for Bella to take her to school. “See you in a few Edward” she said and kissed me on the lips and left. All I could hear was Bella in her Mercedes and drove off to drop off Renesmee; after she left I jumped out the window and went hunting.

I could smell the deer coming near so I hid behind a tree and waited for my prey. I sniffed the air and I could smell I fresh sent of a Vampire, I trailed off to find the scent. It got close to the East side of the forest and the Vampire ran as fast like a speed of light. I started to run fast, and then I hit a tree on accident. Then the shadow stopped and followed my trail, I could smell the fresh blood from the vampire. She approached me and she had red hair like fire and she had deep golden eyes “Edward?” she asked. Then I could see her clear now and it was my first love Maddie.

Chapter 1:Trying to be normal pg.1-2
Chapter 2:Bella is my wife not Maddie pg.3-4
Chapter 3: The Fight pg. 4-5
Chapter 4: What have I done? pg.7-9
Chapter 5: Guilty pg 11
Chapter 6:Let the flames begin Pg.12
Chapter 7: What if Pg.14
Chapter 8: Planning and quality time with your arch-nemesis Pg.14
Chapter 9: Dinner Pg.15
Chapter 10:Shopping with your nemesis Pg.17
Chapter 10 part 2:Shopping with your Nemesis Pg. 19
Chapter 11: Rosalie's Help more like Emmett's Pg.20 and 23
Chapter 12:Chapter 12: Oh Brother Edward please don’t kill me this is just revenge. Pg.25
Chapter 13: Betrayel for Betrayel Pg.28
Chapter 14: Fights + Lies= Divorce Pg.29-

Chapter 15: why YOU? Pg. 31

Credit's to:
Danielle-Thank you for the Banner :D
Rhia- Thanks for the Banner!
Charlotte-Thanks for banner!
Twilight Love Story O_o -Thak you for the banner!!

Dedicated members for chapters and why:
SeducingEdward-Chapter 4 ((She helped me figure out how to so this chapter))
Katie-Chapter 7 ((Because she grounded me >.<))

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

Lol.
Thanks and it will be post soon!
yea ive been missing this story....and sorry i havent helped much with the other one. alot has happened this past week and a half...
BannerFans.com
yes/no/edit?

i can change the pic if you want, i have a lot of different ones of him=) lol
Edit but just change the pic

Guilty (Chapter 5):
EPOV

I shook my head in disappointment, why did I lie to my love of my life? I couldn’t look at Maddie anymore. She just smirked at me and left the living room, Bella looked at Maddie behind her shoulders and looked at me.

“Why did she smirk at you?” she questioned, she knelt down and sat right next to me.

I panic a little and said, “I don’t know Bella.”

“How come you’ve been acting weird since you got back from Hunting?” She asked.

I got up from the couch and started to walk to the kitchen, I heard Bella’s footsteps coming towards me. “You didn’t answer my question Edward,” Bella complain, I turned around and grabbed her wrist. “I’m not acting like I’m something else Bella,” I said and I let go of her wrist.

I turned around and there was the kitchen I sat down on a bar stool and put my hands in my face, why? I kept saying to myself in my head. “You need anything Edward?” she asked for any help she could offer. “Yeah, just water please…” I whispered.

She sighed and walked over to the refrigerator and opened the freezer to get some ice cubes. She closed the freezer door and poured some water and turned around and faced me.

I looked at the clock at the corner of my eyes and it was almost three thirty, “Edward, we need to leave soon.” I looked at her in smiled, “Yeah we do,” I said, “Like now.” Bella got her car keys from the kitchen counter and we walked to the front door. “Well would you at least tell me what kind of deer it was from the hunting trip?”

I ignored her question; we got out of the front door. Bella was about to lock it, then I stopped her. “Maddie is inside, we don’t need to lock it love.” I hate it so much now, I just kissed my ex-fiancé and I’m calling my wife love, I feel guilty as ever.

We got to her Mercedes Benz and I opened the passenger door, “I’m driving Bella,” I said and she gave me a stern look. “Okay Edward,” she got into the passenger seat and I slammed the door.

I ran at vampire speed and opened the driver’s door and sat down, I put the key in the ignition and started the car. It rumbled then I pulled out of the drive way. I didn’t talk at all the whole time; I couldn’t even look at Bella, Maddie, or myself, I sighed and said “Did you go shopping love?” I asked and she smiled.

“Yeah but I only got stuff for Renesmee, you know she looks like a 10 year old and she’s in the first grade, also she’s maturing way much faster then the other kids I’m kind o worried if they ask questions,” she said.

I looked at the street; we only had at least two more miles to go before we went to forks elementary school. “Were almost here love,” I said and chuckled a little. This was kind of helping to get my mind off of the kissing thing. I’m glad Jasper didn’t find out what I did with Maddie or Bella, they could kicked my a**.

“Edward why do you sound always excited to see Renesmee, when we pick her up everyday from school?” Bella asked, “I’m just excited to see my daughter, is that wrong love?” I asked and laughed.

“No,” she said.
“I think its sweet Edward,” She said.
She kissed me on the cheek; I didn’t feel right after that, this was going to get annoying.

Suddenly we came up the driveway of her school; she was sitting down on the benches with two other girls and two boys. Bella rolled down the window, “Renesmee!” she yelled.

Nessie looked over to our car and smiled, she got up from the bench and said bye to the kids. She opened the door and smiled, “I made new friends today,” she squealed. I was always happy to see her smile, “That’s great,” I said. I drove off really quick out of the school’s driveway and I heard car honks.

While we were driving Renesmee was talking about her new friends at school. After that we got quite all the sudden, Renesmee was playing with her Nintendo DS, I think it was Mario cart, that Seth gave to her last Christmas.

I looked at the mirror and Renesmee’s eyes got huge, “What’s wrong Renesmee?” I asked. She didn’t say anything, and then a tear ran down her face, “What’s wrong Renesmee?” I repeated the second time. I heard her thoughts, Daddy did you kiss Maddie?
Omg i love it <3 its been a long time since i read this
Its really good!!
Can u keep me updated plz! Thx
love it sam and im going to work on the rest of the story 2night....sorry its taken me forever alot has happened
Nah it's okay.
SHIVERS!! I love it Sam
it's getting soo good
Thanks Deirdra
OMG I LOVE IT!! U HAV TO WRITE MORE SOON! PLEASE i'm dying here :'(

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service