The Twilight Saga

"I was a predator. She was my prey...."

This is EPOV of my fan-fic Moira Wry

This is fan-fic takes over after the first chapter of Twilight, First Sight. What if Edward was unable to control the monster in him? What would that mean for Bella, Edward and their future?

Disclaimer. ** All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer **
WARNING: **There is direct text from Stephenie Meyers Twilight Saga**
*It is not my intention to steal anything from Stephenie Meyer*

Bella's - Moira Wry

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/moira-...

*********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1: First Sight

If you wish to read SM's EPOV (Midnight Sun) of First Sight you'll need to go here :

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

*********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2: Phenomenon

I didn’t want to be a monster, but here I was preying on this innocent girl. Stalking and hunting her, like she was an animal, in my sick sport. I should have went to see Carlisle, I should have left, run away and never looked back, but the monster in me refused to go. I had refrained from killing her in the classroom at school, this was my other option, one of many choices I had ran through today. Follow her home, take pleasure in it there.

Could I stop, and if I could, would I? And did I even want to? The answer is obvious, No. Though I hated her, I knew my hatred was unjust. I knew that what I really hated was myself. And I would hate us both so much more when she was dead.

There she is, like a sitting duck, oblivious to the danger. Me, I’m the danger, and she has no idea. She’s come home to an empty house, her father works full days, he wont be here for hours, and there are no close neighbors. Even if she had time to scream … which she would not, no one would hear her. Her home was nestled up against thick woods, close and easy to get lost in. No one would ever know, they would never find her.

I don’t want to be here, but I can not seem to leave. Why did she have to come? Why did she have to exist? Why did this aggravating human ever have to be born? She would ruin me. I didn’t want to lose everything I’d gained in a lifetime of sacrifice and denial because of her. But in a few moments, there would be nothing left, nothing that would reflect the years I’d spent doing just that. It would all be lost now, in the face of this monster.

I moved in closer now, too fast for her to see me. I have waited this long, I should just leave. But the scent is the problem, the hideously appealing scent of her blood. The memory of her scent in my head, the taste of it still on the back of my tongue.

I was a predator. She was my prey.

There was nothing else in the world but that truth. Even as part of me shuddered away from the monster, another part was thrilling from it. The monster in my head smiled in anticipation. She was gathering her things, getting ready to get out of her truck. Her warm truck, where she had been basking in the flow from the heater. Accentuating her scent, with every rising degree.

I turned my face away from her, who was this creature? Why me, why now? Why did I have to lose everything because she happened to choose this unlikely town to appear in? Hating her, hating how she made me feel -it helped a little- to clear my head, to gain some sliver of control. My former irritation at being stymied by her soundless thoughts was weak and pale in comparison to her perfume. Yes, it was weak, but it, too, helped a little. I clung to any emotion that distracted me from imagining what she would taste like…
I could leave, I won’t become the monster! I wouldn’t. She couldn’t make me.

Then she opened the door. The saturated air blew right towards me, her scent hitting me like a wrecking ball, like a battering ram. The internal struggle I had been having with the monster was no more. I had lost the fight, and she would suffer the consequences. Thirst burned through my throat like fire. A ragging inferno, incinerating my resolve. I was a vampire and she had the sweetest blood I had smelled in eighty years. My mouth was baked and desiccated. The fresh flow of venom did nothing to dispel that sensation. My stomach twisted with the hunger that was an echo of the thirst.

My muscle coiled to spring. And as she shut the door to turn and walk away, I launched myself toward her, knocking the wind out of her, trapping her in my grasp. She would have no idea what was happening, she couldn’t see, for I was running to fast. She couldn’t move in my possession. I was like an iron vise, imprisoning a delicate flower. I ran her deep into the forest, away from civilization. I could feel her squirm and try to move her arms, her warm, soft body pressing against me. The feel of her heart pounded against my cold hard chest, the echo in my ear. Her breath had come back, assaulting me even further. Hot and rapid, pouring over me like a sluice. The wind picking up her hair, circling and throwing it in my face. Soft and tickling in the air. Everything about her made the burn that much more excruciatingly desirable. My every fiber ached at the desire for her blood. I could take her now, but why rush through the experience, I cringed, as the savage in my head agreed.

I ran for miles, looking for the right place, when I finally found a small clearing.
I let her go, not stopping before I did, she flew to the ground, knocking out her breath.
I should have been more gentle, there’s no reason for her to suffer any more than she was already going to. She should not have to feel pain; I will not kill her cruelly. That much I could give this stranger with the horribly enticing blood.

Just as she hit the ground a gush of cool unscented air wafted across my face. I inhaled deeply, and for that one short second I was able to think clearly. I don’t have to do this, I could leave now…

She would be confused, but alive. Lost in the forest, but alive. In pain, cold and wet, but alive…

I should, she hasn’t noticed me yet, she hasn’t looked at me, her eyes are closed, probably trying to focus from the dizzying speed. I took a step back, getting ready to turn and run in the opposite direction, to never look back. Leave this place, this girl, forever.

Then she opened them, her deep scared -chocolate brown eyes. Piercing through me in fear, like a thousand daggers. The reflection of me in her eyes was hideous, I was a hideous monster, and she knew it. There was no denying it now, she had seen me, and she knows. I haven’t moved from my attack stance and my teeth are still bared, I was frightening -even to myself- it’s no wonder she flinched. She was a fragile, frail, weak human girl and in my eyes there was nothing but hate and revulsion. For myself, but for her too.

I wonder what she is thinking, the frustrating point that still evaded me. What was with this girl! It’s as if she was created just for me, only me and no one else. Created to torture and test, subject me to the disappointment of my existence. To inflict on me the worst kinds of pain, hers and mine. What I would do to this girl will torment me forever, even in my worst days, I never killed an innocent before. Her face, her fear, her pain will be seared in my mind for as long as I live. Her scent, her taste, never leaving me, flowing satisfying and disgusting in me forever. I will never be rid of her, she will haunt me for all eternity.

She started to move back away from me, her hands and feet slipping on the mud and grass. She was trying to get away, I found this darkly humorous, as if she could outrun me. Instinctively I inched forward, taking back her feeble attempts to flee. She slipped falling back on her elbows, throwing her head back and thrusting out her neck. Her perfectly smooth, warm and delicious neck. I wanted to touched it with my hand, caress the soft sheath. Her skin was so pale and translucent, it was hard to imagine it offered her any protection at all, the pulse of her blood inviting me in. How effortless it would be to sink in to, releasing the decadent flow. It was as if she was doing everything in her power, subconsciously, to make me kill her. Calling to me with her every movement. I wish I could stop, but I wanted her more than I have ever wanted anything in my life.

If she would just get up and run, I would let her go, I would make myself let her go. Get up and run Bella, run away from this beast. Saying her name, even in my head, sent a wave of titillation through me. I wanted to believe this, I hoped it was true, but the monster was too excited, it wouldn’t give in that easily.

Then she sat up and turned over to stand. Would she grant me my unspoken wish, give me the reprieve I so desired? I wanted her to go, to leave and get out of here. I respected her strength, her desire to fight. If she would fight to save her life, then so would I. I will stop the monster from taking this girl, I will let her run, and I will not chase her. She will win this battle, I will forfeit and lose, all she has to do it get up and run…

Another cool breeze blew across my face, I inhaled a deep breath, clutching onto my resolution. But the air wasn’t cool and it didn’t clear my mind, it was tainted and warm, fiery and sapid.

A stick had pierced through the palm of her hand. The flesh was slashed, and the pooling of blood had already seeped though and was assaulting my will. If she took it out, spilling the birth, her life would be over. There would be no choice, it would be lost on me, and forever on her. I stepped forward, to stop her from death.

NO! I yelled in my head, my teeth clenched to tight to say out loud, but it was too late. She pulled the stick out of her hand, the bulge of blood gushing out, spilling over and down her palm and wrist. My breath caught, but it was too late, the scent had transude, scorching down my throat. The end was here, we both lost the strife.

Her agonizing scream fell on deaf ears, now nothing could stop this fiend.

(3/23/09)

Chapter 3: The Hunt

I flung myself towards her, trapping her again in my cage.

In that instant, I was nothing close to the human I’d once been; no trace of the shreds of humanity I’d managed to cloak myself in remained. There was no image violent enough to encapsulate the force of what happened to me in that moment.

As we crashed into the ground, I felt as her head slammed into the soft earth. And as her body dug into the terrain, mine pressed up against her soft warm figure.

I could hear; feel her blood pumping through her veins, feel her heartbeats increase at the surge of adrenaline.

Her warm breath that I’d forced out of her whispered past my ear as her teeth clanked loudly together.

I ran my hand up the side of her warm neck; my skin tingled from the touch. Her hair was soft as silk; I wound my fingers through it, grabbing onto the delicate weave and pulling in a tight handful.

As I pulled her head down towards her right shoulder; exposing my intended place to the elements, I relaxed a little into her; into our fate.

Her frail figure began collapsing under my pressure and I could hear from deep within as her bones began to break, small fissures splintering across her ribs like spidering broken glass; her pelvic, hip and thigh bones bowing under my weight. Her warmth soaking into me, fueling the fire as my mouth swam with venom.

As the cool air touched the freshly exposed skin on her neck, goose bumps tickled down the sagittal plane of her neck, releasing tiny wisps of her scent; like icing on a cake. I couldn’t help the growl that escaped when the tiny flavors rushed my senses.

I took in slow, steady, deep breaths, as I traced down the thin membrane; stopping at my entry point –lingering there; taking in the entire flavor.

The scent was a thick haze in my brain; punishing me, closing my throat with dry aching…

As I parted my lips my breath expelled from me in disgust.

And as I pressed my mouth against her throat I could no longer think, my thoughts raged, resisting control, incoherent.

The movement was quick, clean, deep; the blade of my teeth slicing through the delicate sheath.
As the finest claret pooled to the surface I pressed my mouth tightly over the wound; as to not waste a drop, and without hesitation I took one long, deep pull into my mouth, indulging my thirst.

As the sanguine fluid touched my tongue the flavor exploded in my mouth, the fire that raced through my veins and burned out from my chest -ceased to exist; instantly gone –perished.
The constant gnawing pain and burn of my desire had completely dispelled.

Her perfect blood was the water to my fire; the salve to my burn, erasing what had been a constant for eighty years. Her, her blood was made for me. Specifically for me, she was the cure to my disease.

The taste was unimaginable, that thought was excruciating.

I felt her move; trying to push me away, as she opened her mouth to let out –nothing.

And as my weight became too much for her to bear, she exhaled a deep breath, causing a moan to escape my lips; her relaxation had caused a sudden rush of blood –refilling the cavity with her sweetness.

As I continued to drain the unequaled being, I started thinking clearly again.

As I realized my thoughts were not alone, I instinctively began slowing my feat. Through the delectable haze was a whisper of thoughts, slow, but creeping into my mind.

And as her heart began to slow, so did my greedy consumption, allowing the birth the barely pulse out.

The burn that was still completely gone and saturated by her blood, allowed me to focus, bringing new rise to my forgotten curiosity.

She was calm, although in pain while still taking in short shallow breaths, and She Knew.
By now it was reasonable to assume she had guessed, but to hear her say it was still a shock.

Edward Cullen is a Vampire

My name being said in her thoughts sent a wave of titillation through me. I was captivated, not only by her blood, but now by her thoughts; her internal dialog grabbing my attention as I eagerly listened for more.

…The sweetest smell…I’m not angry with the boy who is killing me. In a weird way I suppose I’m almost happy to help…I had obviously caused him pain….that soon will be over for both of us…

I’d stopped breathing.

What would happen to my body…

As I listened I too began to wonder. What would I do with her body?

Obviously I would be dead after this.

I flinched.

Would he bury me somewhere here deep in the forest, never to be found? Take me to the ocean and throw me in, letting the current ferry me out to sea. Burn me to ash, crushing the bones and spreading them out over the earth. Or disregard me here, out in the open and let the wildlife take care of it for him?

No.

I wouldn’t do any of those things to her.

How could she be so dismissive of herself; callous about her own death?

…A single motor vehicle accident; a rollover, causing severe head trauma, killing me instantly. Whatever it was my neck would be gashed, to cover up his track marks. Having no blood left in me to spill, I’m sure he would come up with something convincing.

Was she insane?
How could this perplexing creature be so disregarding of her own life?

And how are you treating her any differently, the distended savage taunted…

No body would be easier. Having one would raise less questions…

(12/02/2009)

Chapter 4: Goodbyes

Her blood began to cool, while her thoughts began to fade…

Charlie. Renee.
…I hadn’t thought about what really mattered. My Parents…

As her thoughts continued fading away; in and out like a light being turned off and on, her thoughts went to her parents and led me to mine.

I thought of Carlisle again, my father. Carlisle was not my father in the basic biological sense, but still, he was my father.

As of now there is nothing left of me that would reflect the years I’d spend with my creator, my mentor, my father in all the ways that counted. My eyes would glow red as a devils; all likeness would be lost forever.

I knew that he would forgive me for this horrible act. Because he loved me. Because he thought I was better than I am. And he would still love me, even now as I proved him wrong.

I leaned away from her in revulsions –revolted by the monster that was taking her.

I forgive you Edward.

Her words struck me so hard I felt as though a hole had been punched through my chest.

At that moment I felt a new burn rage through my body, the burn of shame.

I unwrapped myself from around her; enough to look into her eyes, as he continued to think…

…I’m sad for my parents, for the loss they will feel, but I forgive you for taking me away…

I wanted to weep.
She was selfless.
This girl with the horribly inciting blood was so selfless that even as her own life was being taken away from her she was thinking nothing of herself, and only for the ones she loved.

I looked into her eyes, her once inviting and endlessly deep chocolate brown eyes, and now saw a hollowing pale grey as her life continued to slip away.

The blackness began to completely take over as her consciousness began to blur.

I wanted to be sick.

I wanted to take back my horrible transgressions against this beautiful, innocent, caring girl.

…it will soon be over…

Her thought rang with a tone of finality, she had accepted her death, was giving in to it, waiting for it…

Her eye lids began to flutter before finally closing, sending a rush of fear over me like nothing I had ever felt before. I could no longer hear her heartbeat. I realized that the hate –the hate that I’d imagined this girl somehow deserved for simply existing –had evaporated. Looking down on her now it was hard to believe that anyone so vulnerable could ever justify such hatred. I truly was a monster.

I can’t lose her. The words shouted in my head as if they belonged to someone else.
With frantic movements I felt around for a pulse, I didn’t want her to die, I didn’t want her to leave me.

“Bella…” I whispered her name through a broken sob.

The gash on her neck was still seeping with her blood. “No.” I whimpered out as if I hadn’t been the one to cause the wound. I took my shirt’s hem, ripping a piece off, covering the lesion and applying pressure.

I pressed my ear against her chest, listening for a beat I could not feel, a tiny flutter gave me little hope before turning into despair as I realized it was the last one.

As the remnants of her sweet breath slipped out of her chest and through her pale lips, a single tear rolled down her check.

(12/03/2009)

Chapter 5: The Angel

She’s gone. No. No. No. No I can’t lose her, she can’t be gone.
I held her fragile little head between my hands, gently shaking her.
“Bella…oh please, Bella don’t…” I pleaded with her “…Stay.”

I began doing CPR, hoping against all hope that I could keep her alive. While doing compressions I was careful not to push too hard, her ribs were already cracked from the attack; it would take very little pressure to crush them completely.

I gently pinched her nose, then pressed my mouth tightly against hers, breathing in for her. My mouth burned against hers; like an electric pulse or current flowing through me.

I was back doing compressions when I heard their thoughts come into focus. My siblings.

Alice’s thoughts were frantic and all over the place, no rhyme or rhythm to them. She was hoping and praying they weren’t too late.

Jasper was concerned with Alice; the pain he was experiencing from her was unbearable. He was also running through potential cover ups; Jasper was always prepared. Something he had learned and lived by before joining our family.

Emmett was preparing to muscle me around; to get me away from the girl. Something he knew he could do easily but didn’t want to have to.

Rosalie was angry. Just angry, about everything and nothing at all as it pertained to the situation.

As soon as they were in view Alice’s cries were jarring in my head, following a streaming video of a jumbled mess of pictures and scenes; thousands of them flashing through her mind a flipping through channels on a TV.

EDWARD NO!’ she screamed at me in her mind.

I was just bending down to breathe again for the girl when her thoughts registered with me, she had misunderstood.

One second I was breathing life back into her, the next I was hurling through the air before being pinned to the ground by four strong arms.
Jasper and Emmett held me down, shock disbelief, concern running through their minds as I struggled to get free.

“Let me go! She needs me!” I wailed
“Oh, Bella…no” I could hear Alice say through her sobs “She’s dying.”

“She needs CPR!” I yelled again.

This both shocked and confused Emmett and Jasper, enough for me to break free. I rushed back over to the lifeless girl and resumed my attempt at saving her life.

“Why Edward?” Alice was questioning me, the anguish in her voice fueling my need for the girl to live.

“I need Carlisle, he can save her” I said to them before bending to give her more air.

And then I heard it, the most beautiful sound in the world, it was a soft little thump from deep within her chest, and as I waited for more she drew in a small, shallow breath.

She was alive. She was going to make it, I just needed to get her to Carlisle, he would know what to do…

“She won’t make it.” Alice whispered and then as to prove her point a vision passed through her mind.

She was right. She wouldn’t make it, no matter what. She was dying. I had killed her. I was a murderer. A monster. The girl was going to die and there was nothing I could do now to stop it.

I slumped down beside her; taking her free hand and listened with every part of me, mind body and soul to the faint, uneven beats of her heart. Breathing in the remnants of her scent while focusing on the quiet whistle of her tiny breaths as she gasped for air.

It was over and I felt as though I would die with her. I should die with her, it was the very least I deserved for what I’ve done to this girl.

Then another vision hit me, catching me off guard and filling me with anger at the thought of putting her through anymore.

“NO. Alice!”

“Yes Edward. She will live. She doesn’t have to die like this!”

“You can’t be serious!” Rosalie spoke for the first time “It’s not fair to her, don’t do it Alice! I know what you’re thinking and you can’t do it!”

“This isn’t about you Rosalie!” Alice snapped back at her.

“You can’t Alice…” I said the words, but did I really mean them? I wasn’t sure.

“I don’t care Edward, I love her!” she yelled at me again.

She loved her? How could she love her? “You don’t even know her…” I let my words trail off as those pictures began passing through her mind once again.

“I’m doing it Edward.” She stated, still bombarding me with her mental images.

“Alice I can hardly feel her anymore. She’ll be gone soon” Jasper said, still standing back away from us.

Then the pictures changed, they were of Alice and Bella standing side by side, both with the same familiar color in their eyes.

“No…Stop Alice…”

“Look at what you’ve done, see what you have lost!” ‘what I’ve lost, what we all have lost’ she added silently.

Visions I didn’t understand, things that didn’t make sense, that hadn’t happened, that never would were now burned into my memory for all of eternity.

Bella –human, with us all and she knew.
Kissing her, dancing with her, loving her…
It hurt to watch…

“ooh…” was all my voice would allow.

Bella with my family, all of them, loving her as their own.
A wedding, a honey moon, a child..

All shocking images of things that would never be, things that we could have never imagined, now gone forever because of me, because of what I have done.

“please, just….wait” I wanted more time, I wanted to go back, I wanted to fix this, I need more time…

“There’s no time to wait…she’s out of time…you’re out of time.” Alice whispered, pleading with me to understand.

‘It would have happened either way, regardless of today’ she added in her head, showing me another set of visions. One’s of Bella as one of us, after everything, she was one of us, different in that time, in that other possible life. We could have been more, a family. But Alice was right; she would have always been one of us…

I bent down, gently picking up Bella’s fragile limp body and hugged her as close to me as I could without hurting her further. Feeling her last bit of warmth and it soaked in through me, taking in her wonderful scent.

“I’m so sorry Bella” I whispered in her ear, pain and remorse wrapped tightly around each word.

I pulled back from her just enough to place a gentle kiss on her forehead, before cutting into her again.

(12/03/2009)

Chapter 6: Burning

A human can survive with a 50% loss of blood.

I had taken more.

Once the decision was made to change Bella, saving her was all I could think about.

I cut into her delicate skin again and again, forcing my venom into her dry veins. She had just enough blood left in her body to carry it, but she still needed help.

Once I had cut into her neck, her heart stopped beating –again. Alice began compressions while I traveled down her body and back up again, slashing and slicing my way through her clothes to get to her skin, pushing in my poison everywhere I could get to.

About two-thirds of the way through my lacerations Alice stopped CPR. I was just about to holler at her when Bella’s heart took off so fast I thought I might explode in her chest.

‘I just want to die. To have never been born.’

The words slivered through my mind.

She was in pain, and was wishing for death.

I was in pain and wishing for my own.

I remembered all to clearly what torture she was going through, I remember from my own transformation.

I was worse than a monster. Words fail to describe the horrible creature I had now become.

I attacked and took the life from this innocent girl. I tortured and killed her cruelly in my savage feat, only to discover too late that I didn’t want her to die. She could have, should have been more to me than just a meal.

I discovered too late that this girl –the only girl in the world- was not the bane of my existence, but rather the reason for it.

So like a coward who had to cheat to win a game, I took her life for the second time today, I took her soul.

I am so selfish and greedy that I couldn’t bear the thought of her dying. And though I couldn’t have her, just the dream of having her made it impossible for me to let her die.

So I turned her –causing her more pain, causing her to burn…causing her to wish for death.

(12/04/2009)

Chapter 7: Waking Up

The hours were endless; the minutes were torture and seconds stood still…

I carried her home, held her tightly against my chest, making sure her heart still beat.

As soon as we arrived my siblings got to work, making her a room, a place for her to be through the changed and hopefully stay long after.

No one spoke to me for quite some time; they didn’t know what to say. I was all consumed by Bella, holding her in my arms, staring at her face. She was everything, everything that mattered.

“Edward.” Alice finally addressed me. When I didn’t respond to her immediately she screamed at me in her mind ‘EDWARD!’

“What Alice.” I finally answered her, not taking my eyes from Bella’s face.

“Her room is ready, let me take her.”

“I’ll take her.” I said, brushing past her open arms. I wasn’t ready to release her to anyone one, not yet, not ever.

When I went to her room I didn’t put her down, instead I stood there, by her bed, holding her, staring at her. What had I done? How could I have let this happen?

“Edward put her down so I can change her clothes.” Alice was speaking to me again, but I couldn’t answer her, I couldn’t give her what she wanted.

“He’s not himself right now Alice” Jasper said to her before leading her out of the room.
……………………..

“Edward. Son” Carlisle’s voice finally broke through my focus. “I need to examine her, to make sure she is alright. Let’s put her on the bed and let Alice and Esme' change her out of these clothes.”
I still couldn’t look away from her face, I wanted to comply, but my body wouldn’t release her.

“Edward. She’s alright now. She’s going to be fine.” Alice said from right beside me.

I knew she was right, of course she was right.

Still struggling with what I wanted to do –hold Bella for all of eternity- and what I should do, I resigned myself to their request and as gently as I could; as if she were the most precious breakable glass in the world, I laid her on the bed.

“Edward, you need to go so we can change her. She needs privacy.” Alice insisted.

“Right. Of course. Sorry.” I muttered, while backing myself out the door.
………………………

Thirty six hours and counting.
Though it felt like thirty six years.

I was always by her side, leaving only to hunt. I needed to do that. I wanted to drown the scarlet in my eyes as quickly as possible. So I hunted every twelve hours, gorging myself with blood. Bloating myself to the point of agony, but I still went, every twelve house.

I couldn’t stand to look at myself, or see myself through the others eyes –the red-eyed monster staring back at me. So I was now wearing contacts, for them, for me and for her when she woke up. I didn’t want her to be even more frightened by my blood-red eyes; she would already have so much to deal with.

I talked to her, when we were alone, about everything and nothing; I apologized over and over again; relentlessly.

I wanted her to forgive me, it was wishful thinking, I didn’t deserve it, but nevertheless I wanted it.

She had forgiven me during the attack, but that was a dying girl making peace with her life, I knew that and yet I hoped…

………………………….

We were quickly approaching the third day and I was beginning to worry she may never wake up when something changed. I had been sitting in my normal spot, by her side, when it happened.

“Carlisle” I called out in a low voice, panic evident in the words.

Her heart was racing, going so fast you could just barely make out the individual beats.

My father came into the room, calm as he ever was. “Ah” he said “It’s almost over”

Relief washed over me, she was going to be alright, she was really going to live.

Alice was in the room, images flashing through her mind “Soon” she agreed with Carlisle, excitement laced in her words “I’ll get the others”

Knowing it would be over soon had me feeling depressed along with the overwhelming joy and relief.
She would not want me to be near her, she would never want to see me again –as she shouldn’t, but the thought and realization still broke my heart.

I firmly held onto her hand while brushing her soft hair from her face. She wouldn’t want me touch her, but as I have said before; I am a selfish creature.

Her heart sped up, faster than before, even faster that I would have thought possible. Her back arched, lifting her from her chest off the bed, her fingers twitched in my hand.

This was it; she would be waking up soon. The others were now in the room, and I knew I shouldn’t be next to her when she woke up.

“Alice, will you sit with her please.” I whispered to my sister, before kissing the top of Bella’s hand and moving to the back of the room.

As her heart galloped to its last beat, everyone in the room fell very quiet and still, no one breathing.

It had been a longtime since we’d witnessed someone’s change, and given the circumstances we weren’t sure what to expect.

Then one deep –hollow sounding thud, followed by two stuttered beats, before ending with a single quiet thud –Bella’s heart had stopped beating; this time never to start again.

She lay there, not moving, not breathing –along with the rest of us- for so long I started to worry again.

But then, she opened her eyes…
(12/4/2009)

Continued here: Chapter 8-10
http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/moira-wry-epov-pg13-chapters

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

WAIT? Does that mean you're almost done with BPOV?
No!
:D
Ah, I love both stories too much!
... =)
is this all ur going to put on Edwards Moira Wry????
For now, I want to finish with Bella POV first, shouldn't be too much longer =)
are you going to continue this? update me if you do please
Of course :)
I am in the process of writing it now, it takes a lot more time,effort,thinking,overthinking,etc. to write his pov so his chapters will come a lot slower thans hers.
But yes I will update you, I send out emails when I have new chapters =)
plz update me as soon as u post i cant wait for more
OMG
plz keep goin
i cant wait 2 read more of epov

please update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its soooooooooooooo good

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service