The Twilight Saga

What happens when Embry imprints on Jacobs Daughter? 

Chapter1

I awoke with a flash.  I couldn’t believe I dreamed about the day my relationship with Jake started.  Looking back on it made me smile, even though my belly is the size of Emmett’s ego.  Yes you heard me right. I Renesmee Carlie Cullen-Black (has of a couple weeks ago) was in the same place my mother was. Except I had two nudgers, instead of one. I glanced over at my dad just in time to see his eyes roll.

I got pregnant in high school. Dad almost killed Jacob, and with no Seth around (he went to college) it got close.  When I found out I freaked and if it weren’t for Emmett (jokingly) saying he would dress up has a cheerleader to cheer me on, I wouldn’t have gone though. I peeked over at Emmett, he may have been joking but, Jake made him really do it.

Sitting on the hospital bed Grandpa had brought home was no fun.  He put me on bed rest bout two days ago, and it sucked.  All Emmett wanted to watch was sports, Alice raved over project runway, all I wanted was some Simpsons or NCIS!

Dad snorted in the corner, got up and swiftly stole the remote from Emmett. That when I felt the kick. Everything went blurry.

Jakes POV

Renesmee’s scream ripped though the air. Like that I was up stairs helping.  Carlisle had a scalpel in had when suddenly it moved out of his and to a different part of of her stomach. I looked at Renesmee.  She was mouthing words I had heard her say a million times.

‘Them before me’ Then she blacked out. I paniced.

“The boy wants his sister out first. Neither can breathe” Edwards’s voice sounded strained. All I could do was look.

Carlisle continued to try to move the scalpel. Emmett grabbed the spare Scalpel and cut quickly to remove my daughter. Somthing no one saw coming. Carlisle Moved so Fast I couldn’t see what was happening. 

Edward had Renesmee stable. I stood up to help Carlisle finish. 

Baby1 POV

Suddenly there was light and a pair of cold hands where holding be. Then I was placed on something warm and soft. I had my eyes shut but I could still see how bright it would be if I opened them.  I was being cleaned off I believe. I couldn’t be sure without opening my eyes.  The person holding me ,starting humming a familiar tune.  Esme.  Mommy used to show me her thoughts about my family. This was one of her favorite songs.

Once I realized what had happened, I started to movie around trying to find my brother.

“Wow there” Yep it was Esme all right. I wonder what happened to, him where is he.

“He’s fine. Calm down” this voice was followed by a chuckle.  Possibly, the mind reader. “Grandpa” he corrected.  I blinked twice. But it was still too bright.  I was moved out of the water and was being put in clothes.  Then stuck inside something warm.

“A blanket” the voice corrected again. Well then.I thought. Next I was placed in hard arms.  I smiled, I don’t know why but I did. “Jake, your daughter is already cocky like you” my smile went away. “I didn’t mean it has a bad thing”.

The brightness dulled a little and I was able to open my eyes.  At first all I saw was ceiling them a new pair of arms were holding me. They were a lot warmer.   My feet hit something. And my panic  went away. I had kicked him enough times to know who he was.

“No kicking” this voice I knew. It was Jacob aka Dad. He smiled what mommy calls his Jacob smile. I smiled back and yawned. He bounced me softly intill I feel asleep.

When I woke up my stomach moved, and hurt.

“ Growled” Grandpa was going to get annoying fast.  I took a breath with my mouth. It hurt, more liked burned. I started breathing fast and looking around. Then a face was blocking my view. He looked scary but in an instant I was calm. He picked me up and without breathing walked me over to a brown eyed woman with curly hair. He placed me in her arms and I knew who she was.

“Hi baby, don’t panic it’s not your real name”.  I reached up to her face to try something I had only done to my brother. I showed her the man and then the burn in my throat. At first she gasped. Then spoke “That was your uncle Jasper “.

I liked his name.  Mom and Dad were whispering about something. Then a bottle was stuck into my mouth. About 20 min. later I was done and the burn in my thought was gone. I asked her in my way what my name was.

“ Your name is…..”

Tags: Bella, Edward, Embry, Imprint, Jacob, Rensemee, Seth, Story

Views: 1618

Replies to This Discussion

Yay! They had kids ^^

Please update, to know more about this :)

Want to know what her name is!

- LoveCookkies

I love this story!<3 i'm gonna add you so update me plz!
Awesome!! Please keep me updated!!!

More today. The first few chapters are about when Jacobs daughter is still growing up.

more

Chapter 2: It

Baby ones POV

"Your name is..... Jazzarahlie (Jazz-air-a-le) Emmalynn Black" I tried no to make a face, but my name was almost has bad as baby, "Emma for short". When she said my 'for short' name I smiled. It was a lot better. Then she announced my brother’s name. “And for you" she tickled my brothers foot, he laughed in dads arms. "Jazothan William Black. Will for short. This way you are completely named after your family. Jazz for Jasper, arah for Sarah" she paused and smiled at Dad, he smiled back " lie for Rosalie and Alice( her middle name is Mary-found out in New Moon), Em for Emmett, Embry and Emily, and last Lynn because it is Esme and Rachel’s middle names. For little Willy, Jazz for Jasper, O for Rose, and than because Johnathan is Grandpa Charlie’s middle name.

After awhile we were took down stairs. Auntie Rosalie and Auntie Alice had been cooing over me and Will. Everyone else was around the table trying to find out something about a……. scalpel? Mommy and Daddy were sleeping. I could hear loud voices. They sounded close to Daddy’s. Then the door was thrown open. I jumped, thankfully for my vampire family I was caught easily   

“Dogs you scared her” Roses voice was kinda scary. There where mumbles of sorry.

“Hey Blondie I would like to remind you that that baby in your arms is part ‘dog’” Mommy had showed me that voice to, it was Quil. Everybody laughed.

“There is still a chance to save them” Rose winkled her nose. Everyone laughed again. She stood up and walked me over to some else Mommy had shown me, Rachel. Rose put me in her arms and walked out of the room. Rachel smiled at me “And what’s your name”. I don’t think she thought I’d really answer put I reached up to her face and easily showed her my name and how I liked my short name better. She gasped, suddenly a big face was next to hers looking at me. Paul. Mommy said he was married to Rachel.

“She has her mom’s gift” she sounded shocked but shrugged it off. The big guy made a funny face at me, wiggling his eyebrows. I tried doing the same looking up at my eyebrows. They both laughed at me. Then I was past to a new set of arms for about the 10th time today. I didn’t know who this was. I felt uneasy in till he spoke.

“I am your amazing Uncle Jared.” He smiled a dorky smile. I rolled my eyes. Kim appeared next to him “More like her only Uncle Jared”. She smiled at me and took me out of his hand and went to go sit down. I could hear Aunt Emily talking to Will. Quil and Claire were also cooing over him.

“Embry, want to hold Emma” Kim asked him. Embry……… oh he was one of daddy’s best friends-along with Quil.

“Sure sure”. Swiftly he took me out of Auntie Kim’s arms and into his own. I looked up at him to see her was already looking at me. I looked into his eyes, a color of brown I loved. I could see myself in them. I had green eyes. And black curls stuck to my head. I was tan yet pale. I giggled because he was making a funny face at me. His eyes huge and mouth slightly open.

“Embry Call you did not just…..” what I believe was Uncle Sam’s voice that trailed off. Quil walked over and smacked Embry upside the head, making me laugh more. He jumped a little. Handed me to Quil and whispered something I didn’t here.

About 6 months later (Emma looks 4)

I was all ready for bed. Mommy and Daddy were talking about Willy’s power. He could move things with his mind. Which explains the scalpel thing? What every that was. Anyway Embry was sleeping on the couch because he had fight with Quil (they live together). I was sitting on Embry’s knee watching TV. “Time for bed” Mom sang (like it would make it better) has she walked into the room. Me, Will and, Embry complained, I hugged Embry Good night then jumped to the ground. Mommy picked me up. After saying good night to everyone else, mommy tucked me in and then left me alone.

Along time went by. I couldn’t sleep. My room was big. Esme had done it, it was simple yet not. Wood walls with a dark blue bed, the wood floor had a white fluffy rug on it. My night stand had a lamp. I looked at the ceiling then decided to go see Embry. I jump out of bed and ran down the little stairs of our cabin. I jump up on Embry. He just hugged me to him and in 5 min. I feel asleep.

In front of me were black cloaks. Then they were coming after me. Then there was flash then a girl with thick bouncy hair like my mother, ripping apart one of the men in the cloaks.  Another flash- my hand covering were someone had tried to rip someone’s heart out. The man was tan and warm. His heart beat slow, way to slow.

I let out a scream, jumping up at the sound. At first Embry didn’t move then he stood up and starting bouncing me slightly. Then my mom and dad were coming doing stairs. Then a little Will.

“What in the world was that” mom asked, she had her head in her hands, leaning up against dad.

“I don’t know, she come down stairs because she couldn’t sleep and then I guess she had a nightmare then screamed” I hid my face in Embry’s shirt in till I noticed the little spots of red seeping though his shirt. Then I started crying. I had done that. It’s not easy to make a werewolf bleed. My mom picked me out of Embry hands.

“Let’s get you cleaned up” when she said that I looked down to see Embry’s blood on my pj’s.

Embry’s POV

After telling Will to go back to bed, Jake and I walked into the kitchen. I pulled my shirt over my head and though it into the trash bin.

“You think that’s her gift, ya’ know like extreme scream” Jake asked has he opened the fridge. I thought about it, Will had a gift he could move things with his mind, they both had the gift to share thought, and if they tried hard enough without skin contact.

“Maybe, we can talk to Carlisle about it tomorrow. All I know is her scream hurt, my ears are still ringing, it’s annoy”. I push Jake aside and grabbed the apple out of his hand, before he could yell at me Nessie walked back into the room. I stuck my tongue out and turn around. Emma had her head hidden behind her hair, dressed in new bright pink pajamas.

“Sowe Bree” She whispered, for once when she talked she sounded how old she looked. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I grabbed Emma out of Neisse’s arms. “I didn’t mean to hurt you”.

“It’s fine. I’m fine.” Jake kissed the top of her heard and said goodnight. Nessie followed Jake. I Bounced Emma, in till she feel back asleep.

A/N probly wont be another chapter intill sunday or monday. hope you like.....

cute! and scary! wat 6 month old dreams that up?

Love it!!

The dream could scare anyone you know.

And Jacob was funny when he said she might have 'Super-scream' power :))

Love it a lot! Post more soon! Sunday would be great ^^

- LoveCookkies

Awesome!!!
cant wait to find out more
Please keep me updated!!!

My new laptop broke. My old is also broke, but has in on screen keyboard, I will still up date it just may take longer- this is only intill it is fixed. SORRY

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service