The Twilight Saga

thanks for everyone who made theis!
the story is about when emmett and nessie are home alone for 1 week. what will happen?
chap 1nessies pov
we where having a family meeting. my family and jacob. "listen nessie and emmett we have to go somewhere so you guys have to stay here." alice said "what? with emmett? mom dad?" "sorry sweetie." mom said. "jake is going to?" he looked sad."yeah with my pack and sams pack. im sorry nessie i begged for you to come but you cant." "its ok." i murmered. "were leaving at 6 am. and emmett when we cme back we would love to see the house in one piece." alice said. "oh so your saying ill destroy it?"he said. "yup, definatly, sadly yes." everyone said. "so me and nessie have to be bored?" "no you dont have to be bored but dont be stupid." edward said. "emmett if i come back and see that nessie doesnt look the way she is right now i swear..." jake said. "dont worry mutt i got it all under control." he said. he had a smug smile. this wasnt gonna be good. "emmett!" edward yelled. "dont think about it." "ok ok... when are you leaving again?" edward glared at him.
1 hour later
they were packing and getting everything ready. jake went to get his pack ready. i was gonna be bored. home. alone. with emmett! i cant believe they came to this conclusion. i shook my head. "sorry sweetie we didnt want to but we have no choice!" my dad said. "i could have just stayed with grandpa!" "ya but we need you here to take care of him!" "so im the babysitter?" "uh ya." wow. i didnt want to sleep i wanted to be with jake and my family. they were gonna be gone for 1 week. great! then at 6 i had to say goodbye. it was hard. then it was jakes turn. i bursted crying. i kissed him on the cheek. he lightned up a little. "be careful." he said. "you to." then he left. then emmett came in, wearing a vampire costume and in a dracule voice said."finally their gone muhahaha." i was gawking at him. "better not do anything stupid emmett!" "i wont promise. its in my blood." i laughed. this was gona be a long week.

chap 2 emmetts pov
i was soo bored. i was hanging upside down on the couch. no one telling me what to do for a week. sweet! i then said "hey nessie want to go to the walmart?" "sure." so we got into my jeep. i turned the volume all the way. the song was dont trust me by 30h!3. i sang every lyric. people were staring as we parked. i thought lets have some fun. i turned my volume down! "hey havent you guys ever heard someone sing before?" i yelled. nessie was blushing. "shut up emmett." "shes not taken anyone want her?" i said. a group of guys raised their hand. "me me noo me." then they started fighting. then one moron punched the idiot. nice. "emmett why did you say that?" "cause im emmett silly." she rolled her eyes."look at the holagens." she laughed. we went inside walmart. "are you hungry?" "no thanks." then she smiled.
nessies pov
i had an idea. ill get sugar and dump them into his animal blood. "excuse me." i said. "ill be by the toys." i started walking to the candy counter. i saw sugar sticks. i got one pack. payback, i smiled to myself. i went by emmett. he was riding a bike yelling weeeeeeeeeee. guess what? it was a dora bike. oh no. he crashed into a stack of clothes. underwear and bras. he took a braw and wore it. and he took a underwear and he wore that too. he started walking around the store. he found a wig. a purple wig. he put that on. "am i perrty or what?" he was posing. i was dieing of laughter. then a kid walked by. "are you gay?" he asked. "what? of course not silly." he said in a sweet voice. "now get out of here kid." the kid said " im not afraid of you. your not scary." oh no emmett will take that the wrong way. "emmett he didnt mean it." is said. he was glaring at him.
emmetts pov
who was he to tell me i wasnt scary? what if im not."listen kid go or ill scare you sooo much that you...." before he could finish his mom came. "sorry." then she said to him inhis ear "havent i told you not to talk to guys who wear bras, underwears and wigs?" "emmett get those things off now!" he wiggled his eyebrows. i have an idea.....

Views: 235

Replies to This Discussion

Keep writing! I need to know if Nessie is okay!
I loved it!!
Love this story. Its funny.
this is uch a good story love it plzz update me plzzzzzzz post more nowwwww
im a little scard to findout what emmett is going to do
i love it when are you
writing more!?!?
post more!!!!!!!!!
i love it pls update
more more more
awesome
post more and keep me updated!!!!!!!!!
Write more!!
U havent written any in ages!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service