The Twilight Saga

OMIGOOSH I found this document I once had posted here like... a thousand years ago [yep, I'm that old because Im a vampire] and I anm soo happy im reposting it! It feels like going to the past and posting this when I was eleven!

It actually got to chapter 35 the first time, but I doubt it will get that far nowadays since I am working on another project on fanfiction.net

Enjoy!

Chapter 1

(This story takes place when Edward leaves Bella in new moon, all the characters belong to Stephanie Meyer, but I will ad one or two)

Bella's POV

Silence. That is how I call pain. You feel all your body weak and motionless, your vision gets blurry, your voice starts to disappear, your skin begins to be dry and cold, and your heart goes slow, and every beat has no end, its like a buzzing, deep and melancholic sound.
I can't remember his voice very well, every time I try to remember it my mind blocks, and only one phrase comes back...
"I don't love you anymore..."
There were days when the wind was so cold, that my body froze in bed as I just listened to it outside the window.
There were days when the sun was so cruel, that all the tears turn to dust and I just knew my eyes were drying up, forever...
I finished crying in the instant that he left, and I can't remember when or where or how, and I banished every memory him and I had ever made.
But when he whispers like this, and I need him like that, it's so hard to believe, but it's all coming back to me.
Every memory, every scream, every kiss, every hug, every "I love you", were all locked up in the deepest corner of my mind, and now, they are all coming back.
I looked at my watch, eleven past ten p.m., I sat on the old chair in front of the desk which has my computer; I turned it on and waited... and waited.
It finally turned on and suddenly a little box in the right side of the screen was advertising me that I had 4 new messages.
I opened them all, they were all from Renee... wait... WHAT!?
I first opened Renee's 3 e-mails:
My dearest Bella,
You haven't been writing me since last October, is everything okay? Phil and I are going to Chicago, his team is playing against the Chicago team.. the... well I can't remember the name...
How is life there in the little Forks?
Answer soon,
Love, mom.

The next one was sent three hours later:
Bella,
Why aren't you answering me?
And the last one was sent twenty minutes later after the second message.
Bella,
I'm sorry, I sometimes get so worried, I forget you are a teenager, well, an adult now, go and have fun, I'll be on tomorrow, mail me!
I love you,
Mom

I wrote a quick answer:
Mom, I'm fine (this was a complete lie) Life here is... boring, you know.
I'm glad you and Phil are going on a new trip, have a great time.
Love,
Bella

Then, when I was about to open my fourth and last email Charlie called me.
"Bells!"
"Ya?"
"Would you come here for a second please?"
"Sure I'm coming!"
I ran down stairs, he was watching a basketball match, as always.
"I'm here dad” I asked trying to get my breath back, I think I left it in my trip thought the stairs...
"Bella, tomorrow I will be gone fishing, I would like you to..."
"Dad, you know I hate fishing..."I interrupted him
"No, I know, I didn't want to ask you to come"
"Oh" I whispered
"I would like you to make me a favor while I'm gone, please keep it as a secret..."
He turned his face to the TV, and didn't look at me until I answered:
"Sure, what is it?"
"Please Bella, I know you are a grown up, and you know what you do, but since that monster left you, you seem to be depressed..."
"Well yeah, I have been a bit concerned about some stuff"
"I want you to go out with Mike Newton this Saturday, while I'm gone"
"What!?"
"Well, he is a nice guy..."he seemed nervous now
"Dad, I love Edward, and that won't ever change” His face showed suffering at the remembering of that name.
"I know, but he left you all alone in the forest, and he - his voice became angry- didn't even say goodbye, he may be cheating on you, who knows?"
"Dad..."I begun
"Would you just do it? For me? Maybe he is you type of guy and..."
He looked at me hopefully, but that hope banished when he saw my expression, I was horrified
"Maybe..."I agreed, but I was lying, because I knew I couldn’t do that to Edward, even if he left me, I still loved him passionately.
"Thank you Bells" And he just kept watching his match.
I, then, remembered the email.
I ran upstairs, sat in front of the computer and I clicked on the link where said:
Edward Cullen 13/1 2:14 a.m.
My eyes opened just like plates when I saw it...

Thanks for reading!! Okay, I know I can be an annoying cliffhanger but hey! I love twisty stories, i hope you do too

Tags: alice, bella, black, breaking, carlisle, charlie, cullen, dawn, eclipse, edward, More…emmett, endless, esme, forever, jacob, jasper, love, lovers, moon, new, passion, rosalie, story, swan, together, twilight

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

thank you!!
That is one evil Ciffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need more now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, that really was evil, i need more, plz hurry and post more ASAP
Can't you understand that I am so evil? I do it on purpose! and if you complain about this one being cliffhung, wait to read next one... O_o
just awesome...please keep me updated!!!!!!
Dont stop it rite there
LUVED IT!!!!!!!!
I´m glad you did, I´ll post more next week :D
interesting story....
please continueee
WHAT!?!?!?!?!
loved it!! eager to read the next chapter........
"Bella… BELLA!" I Could hear how my dad was calling me, he was screaming at the top of his lungs.
He ran upstairs as fast as he could, he didn’t even knock, he pushed the door and entered to the room.
I opened my eyes, everything was black, my back was contracture, my muscles tense, my head hurt a lot.
Charlie looked at me with a worried gesture when I got up.
"Bella ... you okay?"
In that moment I realized that I was on the floor, right beside the desk with the computer.
"What happened?" I asked
"I am not really sure, it’s 5:12 a.m., yesterday you told me you were going to bed because you needed to rest, I came to kiss you good night about an hour later you went upstairs, but you were sleeping next to the computer, so I decided not to wake you, but when I heard you screaming so... desperately, I ran to see what was going on, maybe you were in danger, but was just a dream ..."
A dream ... A dream ... That only meant that Edward had not returned, Carlisle had not done any analysis on me because I wasn’t in hospital, because I didn’t faint, because there was no message from Edward.
"Oh… okay, sorry if I scared you dad…it will never happen again…" in the moment I said this I decided it. I could live without Edward, he left me all alone, in danger, and he hasn’t even written! I had to find a way out, this was all freaking me out, I had to live my life, if he decided that he can’t stay with me during his immortal life with me, I congratulate him, maybe he got bored… I had to be with my friends Angie and Jess, Mike and Sam (Angela’s boyfriend), I had Jacob too.
I decided to go to Jake’s place; maybe we could hang out, or go to the beach…
I took my car keys and went outside, and there it was, my indestructible new Ferrari, the one that Edw… the Cullen’s gave me for my last birthday, I mean, before the problem with Jasper…
It was black and shiny, I saw myself in the car’s window, oh my god, my hair was like a brown porcupine, my face was all zombie-like, and my clothes were what Alice would call "Trash for the incinerator"...
I decided to change, maybe I had a chance with Jacob, if he wasn’t so angry because I had been with him… I couldn’t even say his name, I felt indignant, what, he could leave me without hesitating and I was the one who was going to waste her life suffering because of that?... I don’t think so.
I went upstairs and took the make-up set Esme gave me for my birthday, I put some color on my skin, to give the impression of tanning, I didn’t use rouge on my cheeks, because with every stupid thing I said or did my cheeks took an unmistakable red color, I used mascara to lengthen and shape my eyelashes, and finally I used lip gloss on my lips, it was a soft pink tone, with a bit of glitter. I brushed my hair, and this time I didn’t use a ponytail, I shook my head from right to left and vice versa, and my hair looked like a model’s hair. I wore the clothe set Alice gave me for my birthday, it was a lavender and black non-sleeve shirt (of course I wore my coat) I wore black tights, and lavender heel shoes ( I was more dressed for a party at night, than to go and see my best friend, in the middle of the day)
I got to Jake’s, I got off of my Ferrari, and walked towards the main door, I knocked, one … two… three… no answer. I knocked again, but I got no answer. I tried one more time, and this time Jake opened the door, his face looked tired, so I supposed he was sleeping.
"Jake…" I begun
"Oh my god, Bella, what happened to you?"
"You… don’t like it?" I was disappointed
"Sure I do! You look gorgeous!" He smiled and I gave him a smile back.
I blushed, how predictable.

"Umm Bells, I was about to go for a bike ride, wanna come?"
"Sure… why not?" I really didn’t want to go, I was going to fall, and that was inevitable.
I, then, heard a strange noise, it sound like my old van, but smaller.
I saw Jacob coming with two motorbikes, bigger than his own body (which was huge) he held them both and brought them near me.
"Wha- What’s this?"
"Our bikes… Didn’t you say you wanted to come?" He seemed really perplexed.
"Well, yeah, but when you said *Bike*I thought you meant…"
"Bicycles?"
"Yeah" My faced looked grossed out and my eyes were too opened.
He uttered a deep laugh out loud.
"So I imagine you won’t come" It was more a question than an confirmation.
After a quick pause, I nodded hysterically "I'm coming, I told you I am, and I won't back up"
"Alright then" He jumped on the motorbike and gestured me with his hand to sit behind him.
"Put on this helmet" He suggested, handing me a halmet he had grabbed from the floor, nearby, when he was bringing the "bike".
I knew he was saying this because he was as certain as me than I would suffer a concussion or something, but we both didn't care.
We left way to nowhere, it was actually fun. I was grabbing Jacob from the waist, pressing his as hard as I could, but this wouldn't prevent me falling anyways.
After half an hour of riding I felt his torso going tense, he seemed nervous, and I couldn't even without looking at his face.
"Bella..." He begun, and awaited for my respone
I did a movement with my arms (still around him) and he understood I was replying.
"Tell me you love me"
What?? Why did he want me to tell him something he already knew?
"Bella, please... tell me you do! I need you to do it!"
"I..I love you Jake, you know I do!"
"I love you too" He kind of...stuttered? He was definitely nervous, more than before.
"Now tell me than you would have chosen me instead of Edward"
His chest moved franatically forward and backwars, he was crying. What was going on!?
I felt the need of lying to him, I knew I shouldn;t, but I had a feeling... I had to tell him what he wanted to hear.
"I would have chosen you, Jacob, always" This 'lie' came out easily, not like my other lies. Maybe it wasn't as fake as the others, this had a tiny piece of truth.
"Put on your helmet"
I already had it on, but, just in case, I tidied it a bit so it would be more comfortable.
"Jake, what's going on?"
"Bella, I love you"
---

I woke up in hospital three weeks later. My room was bigger than usual (I knew many hospital rooms since I was always tripping and falling and hurting myself)
An annoying machine's sound reminded me of those chiliché movies where someone is waking up from a long... Oh god. A long state of coma.
My breathing increased and a cold and tiny piece of flesh laid on my chest. That feeling reminded me of Edward and I calmed down. I felt home, after all.
I looked around but I couldn't see a thing, everything was too white.
"Bella, I am sorry to be the one who tells you this but..."
"Alice!?"
"Bella...Bella, calm down! You're going to make the nurse come if you don't, and I'm not allowed to be here!"
I did, only because I was certain Alice was talking to me. Maybe this was another of my dreams...one of those wishes you repress inside you.
Once I was able to recognize the environment around me (in it, Alice stood straight, beside me)
I looked at her, she was smiling. She grabbed my hand and pressed it as strongly as she could without reaching the point of hurting me.
A sound of female voices coming from the corridor made Alice disappear, and my nervousism came back. I looked around to... oh well, without a reason actually.
Until I found a newspaper, it was dated three weeks ago.
A head title called my attention, but only because it was the first one I had noticed. I began to read until something really caught my attention.

MOTORBIKE ACCIDENT ENDS IN TRAGEDY
[...] researchers stated that the reason of the collision was a problem with the vehicle's breaks. The motorbike was taken out of factory 20 years before, and the breaks were delicate. Apparently, the constant use of this vehicle caused the breaks to completely cut, becoming automcatically useless.
[...] and even though 18 year old Isabella Swan, daughter of Forks, WA. Chief of Police only suffered a few cuts and scratches, resident of Forks La Push Reservation, Jacob Black, at the absence of the required protection equipment, ended up in tragedy. His funeral will be within the upcoming week, the date hasn't been yet specified by their family members[...]

What? No. No. No.
Jacob couldn't be dead. He would have told Bella if the breaks were cut, wouldn't he? And... No.
*Tell me you love me* * Tell me you would have chosen me...* Jacob knew Bella would lie, but he only wanted to hear that coming form her lips. It all fitted. He knew they were going to crash. He acknowledged it in the moment Bella noticed him tense and nervous. That was the exact moment they broke. Half an hour after they got on the bike.
It was all true, and Jacob...
Jacob was dead.
omg, that is so sad, i feel so sorry for jacob, but i still can't wait for more, plz hurry!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service