The Twilight Saga

When Bella has been turned, when Edward is dying,When disease plagues the world and life is full of nothing but distrust even to your closest friends.

Switching the roles of Bella and Edward was an idea i have been thinking on for a long time and i decided to finally write on it! so ENJOY.

NOTE: links to the Chapters have been added after the warning.......

Warning: There is alot of random chats, banner talk, and more between the Chapters, if you don't want to encounter too much i recommend using the links.... (if the links are wrong please message me to correct me) THANKS!! (+)

LINKS TO ESA's CHAPTERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(completed)

<LINKS TO INDEFENSIBLE'S CHAPTERS>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BANNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys all so much for the many banners made for ESA :) even the forced ones! (Sorry RHI-RHI)

</a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 

Moving back (BPOV)

Coming back to Carlisle was as much exciting as it was dreadful. When we had grown too 'old'
to still reside in our old town, Carlisle had tried to drag me to Chicago, Illinois but i had refused i wanted to live in Europe for a while, life in the United States always reapeating had made me suffer. I had tried to convince him to come with me but it had been worthless he had still gone to Chicago, now the centre of Chaos, the Heartland of the now a very serious cough. He was, as always, following his calling, like he had when he had saved me, me but not my mom or dad. just me, mom and dad's hearts having already stopped by the time he got to us, just mine had kept going. But now it was frozen as much as his.

He hadn't known when we had separated that his job would turn into caring for this ver weird strain of cough but that didn't matter as i came to reunite with him. He was once again my 'brother', i would be his very educated sister, stuck with him after our parents had been killed in a 'robbery'. Atleast he had spared me the torture of sitting through classes by saying i had had a private tutor, he had by now set up everything for me to move back in with him. But i was certain that going back now was tempting fate as he would be very short tempered because he couldn't be at the hospital 24 hours straight trying to find out the similarities between his sick patients. That would be too bad, but atleast i would actually have him during the day, just my nights would be lonesome, and even then maybe i would go to the hospital and help him, he would be happy to have untireable help, i was sure.

I had returned not because of the war, but because i had missed him, i had left in 1915 before the States had joined the war, and now i was returning, because I missed Carlisle and the on going sameness of life back home.

The new house was just as big as the last one had been. Carlisle offered me to come with him to the hospital so i could meet all his assistants and the nurses. I had refuesed. I wouldn't go to the hospital my first day back with him, not the first day back in the states. He left for the hospital an hour before the sun set, so i decided to grab a jacket, Though i didnt need it, and go for a walk, maybe pick up some books from any store, not that Carlisle hadn't kept all my books from before i left. As i walked in the park i saw HIM. He was with a woman that appeared to be his mother, with her same hair, and a man, i guessed he must have been the father. They were a beautiful family, mother and son with bronze hair. They were having a picnic, and laughing so hard it was almost impossible for me to take my eyes of them.

In the middle of their laughter the older man started to cough, loud and hard. I didn't need to be Carlisle to know he was sick, but apparently his family did. Sad for them for if he didn't have that cough cure soon he wouldn't be around them for long. I walked on, they may have been the happiest humans i had seen in so long, but they were just that, humans, never knowing what was best for them and always making mistakes. I went home after that, sad to see happiness never lasted. i read for the rest of the night, waiting for Carlisle to come back.

"Bella?" Carlisle called softly as he came in.

"I'm over here!" I called from his study.

I looked up as he came in the door. "How was the hospital?"

"Bad, there are more people getting sick, i dont think it's just a cough anymore, i think i may be more." He had gone on talking about the Symtoms and its targets. I listened and discussed what it could be. But life went on... well time did, life, for me atleast, had stopped forty years ago.

Please comment, what do you think? i like to know :)

Other Stories

</a

Views: 2209

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry! ill post now...
im sorry! i was in the car, with NO internet connection... DO u no how badly i wanted to hurt that computer? lol
LOL.. owww... you got it!
Hey guys!!! next chapter! sorry it took long. i had a bit of a long term headache

Chapter 23
SHOPING (BPOV)

I thought of my present waiting at home. The most wonderful person sleeping in the room next to mine. Sighed over his eyes, green, thoughtful. His hair, the finest bronze ever seen. I thought of his warmth, inside and out. I walked in the shade of the buildings when i heard the voices. "beautiful, isn't she?" a man, young from the voice. I scanned quickly. Two men walked on the other side, going the oppisite way.

"Absolutely. But she is not to be messed with." The older one warned.

"Why is that? This can't be about her being the Doctor's sister, is it?" the young one asked. Naive.

I could imagine the older man shaking his head. Could imagine the lines of worry forming on his forehead as his son, obviously his son, asked a question that to him had the simplest answer. I wondered what his thoughts were. I stopped admiring a dress behind a window, but listening to his words, watching them out of the corner of my eye.

"Not only that. Think. Remember what your grandfather, My father always used to say, when an inhumanly beauty crosses your path never trust it. It could only be one of two things, an angel trying to still your heart, stop your life and take you with it. Or worse, a demon, trying to drag you with it, taking your soul. Remember, that much beauty doesn't come in nature. Bewary for ger to be so beautiful she must have sold her soul." I felt as a smirk played on my lips. Close enough. I tried to listen in more but they had walked further away and there was someone coming to me. I placed my attention on the glass again, not looking in but using it was a mirror. Ah, Ellen, 19, Daytime nurse, met her once in a while as i came in to my shift and she got out, the last time had been last night. She walked through the sunlight. Envy. My envy.

"Bella!" she called when she was a few meters away. I flinched slightly, all for her benefit. I turned slowly and smiled when i saw her face without glass between us.

"Good morning Ellen!"

"Good morning! I would have thought you at home. Sleeping in a glorious bed, I know i would have been if i had the night shift." She said not hiding her curiosity. Gossiping, forever favorite of towns.

I laughed lightly. "I didn't have to stay the whole night. Carlisle sent me home. Thought i was wilting on him, I slept a little, but had nightmares and decided i couldn't stay cooped up longer." I could but my dream come true had to sleep, and i had to be "prepared for anything" darn Carlisle and his ability of getting to my head way too much.

She laughed politely. Why did i get the feeling she was waiting for more? "I heard the Masens showed up at the hospital last night? and that you left with Edward Jr. and Ms. Masen?" How could she have known?

I remebered then. Her sister, Ann, 21. Night shift.

I remebered what Carlisle told me when he had turned me. "Always remember who is who in any town. relations, family ties, family feuds, you never know but you need to be ready to cover your back. No mistakes." I knew that knowing the sort of information was neccessary but nothing had proved him more right than this girl.

"Yes. Carlisle thought it more convenient for them to stay at our house. and he thought they maybe be able to keep me company since I'm not aloud to work as muchas i would like to, though God knows we need as much help as possible." She sighed at the last part. We all knew how overwhelming, for a human that is, the hopital could get.

"Yes, but what can we do. As soon as you turn eighteen they'll let you work longer and more often." Confidence, smugness radiated from her. I felt the aggravation build up. If she knew how much older i was than her.

"yes and until then i will have to deal." My quick escape. I needed to get home now, before the sun was too high. Before she irritated me too much.

"but, Edward Anthony Masen, you are the luckiest person in existance." She bubbled over with excitement, no longer troubled by the hospital's understaffment. Her quick recovery, turning to my quick escape, stepping all over it. She was never going to let me get away without having somehting to talk about. More gossip.

"Why is that?" i asked in innocence, i couldn't let them ruin Carlisle's name even if he didn't care.

"Handsome, Smart, the perfect gentleman, and the most generous, staying at your house. I would fall over and faint." I think you may have already if you weren't waiting for something to talk about, i retorted rudely in my head.

"You think?" I asked quickly, holding my disgust. Why disgust?

She nodded quickly. "absolutely!" I heard her heart accelerate and calmed, what could she have thought? The disgust grew. "Didn't you even see him?" The look in her eyes was skeptical. I felt my growing irritation escape my hold.

"I was too busy worrying over my patients." I retorted, remembering my breakdown over Mr. Masen. Remembering May, forever gone with a promise that wasn't her daughter's. and rmembering Carlisle's forcing me out.

"O. Well, i say, look. He is absolutely glorious." I knew this already. But not only because of his appearence, but because of HIM, and definantly not from the hospital.

"Yes, I'll look. I have to hurry. Carlisle may have gotten home already and I'm out, gossiping like an old maid." I said, adding the end strickly for her benefit... and a little for mine as i drew satisfaction from being eble to express a little of what i felt fot her, contempt. She didn't ruin this escape. nor did she seem to catch the edge in my voice. I hurried into the store as ahe let me be and bought the first things my hands toughed and ran swiftly out. Running to my home. My home. The words sounded so odd after so long, I had found a home for the first time in forty years, but I knew what made it a home. MY Edward. Asleep, but soon to wake. I had to hurry for more than one reason now.

OK! hope you liked it! Please comment!
this is unreal good job i love it dude!!!!
thanks..
whoa angylle how long were u up last night? lol

O And its GREAT!!!!!! :)
LOL! it wasnt that late!
was it?
mmmmmm were u up till about 2? ya thats late:)
oooo... early?
HAHA, HELLO!! Its two here now!>...... Wait, sorry, its almost three *Damn, where did the time go?*

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service