The Twilight Saga

When Bella has been turned, when Edward is dying,When disease plagues the world and life is full of nothing but distrust even to your closest friends.

Switching the roles of Bella and Edward was an idea i have been thinking on for a long time and i decided to finally write on it! so ENJOY.

NOTE: links to the Chapters have been added after the warning.......

Warning: There is alot of random chats, banner talk, and more between the Chapters, if you don't want to encounter too much i recommend using the links.... (if the links are wrong please message me to correct me) THANKS!! (+)

LINKS TO ESA's CHAPTERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(completed)

<LINKS TO INDEFENSIBLE'S CHAPTERS>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BANNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys all so much for the many banners made for ESA :) even the forced ones! (Sorry RHI-RHI)

</a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 

Moving back (BPOV)

Coming back to Carlisle was as much exciting as it was dreadful. When we had grown too 'old'
to still reside in our old town, Carlisle had tried to drag me to Chicago, Illinois but i had refused i wanted to live in Europe for a while, life in the United States always reapeating had made me suffer. I had tried to convince him to come with me but it had been worthless he had still gone to Chicago, now the centre of Chaos, the Heartland of the now a very serious cough. He was, as always, following his calling, like he had when he had saved me, me but not my mom or dad. just me, mom and dad's hearts having already stopped by the time he got to us, just mine had kept going. But now it was frozen as much as his.

He hadn't known when we had separated that his job would turn into caring for this ver weird strain of cough but that didn't matter as i came to reunite with him. He was once again my 'brother', i would be his very educated sister, stuck with him after our parents had been killed in a 'robbery'. Atleast he had spared me the torture of sitting through classes by saying i had had a private tutor, he had by now set up everything for me to move back in with him. But i was certain that going back now was tempting fate as he would be very short tempered because he couldn't be at the hospital 24 hours straight trying to find out the similarities between his sick patients. That would be too bad, but atleast i would actually have him during the day, just my nights would be lonesome, and even then maybe i would go to the hospital and help him, he would be happy to have untireable help, i was sure.

I had returned not because of the war, but because i had missed him, i had left in 1915 before the States had joined the war, and now i was returning, because I missed Carlisle and the on going sameness of life back home.

The new house was just as big as the last one had been. Carlisle offered me to come with him to the hospital so i could meet all his assistants and the nurses. I had refuesed. I wouldn't go to the hospital my first day back with him, not the first day back in the states. He left for the hospital an hour before the sun set, so i decided to grab a jacket, Though i didnt need it, and go for a walk, maybe pick up some books from any store, not that Carlisle hadn't kept all my books from before i left. As i walked in the park i saw HIM. He was with a woman that appeared to be his mother, with her same hair, and a man, i guessed he must have been the father. They were a beautiful family, mother and son with bronze hair. They were having a picnic, and laughing so hard it was almost impossible for me to take my eyes of them.

In the middle of their laughter the older man started to cough, loud and hard. I didn't need to be Carlisle to know he was sick, but apparently his family did. Sad for them for if he didn't have that cough cure soon he wouldn't be around them for long. I walked on, they may have been the happiest humans i had seen in so long, but they were just that, humans, never knowing what was best for them and always making mistakes. I went home after that, sad to see happiness never lasted. i read for the rest of the night, waiting for Carlisle to come back.

"Bella?" Carlisle called softly as he came in.

"I'm over here!" I called from his study.

I looked up as he came in the door. "How was the hospital?"

"Bad, there are more people getting sick, i dont think it's just a cough anymore, i think i may be more." He had gone on talking about the Symtoms and its targets. I listened and discussed what it could be. But life went on... well time did, life, for me atleast, had stopped forty years ago.

Please comment, what do you think? i like to know :)

Other Stories

</a

Views: 2188

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, fine! My friends aren't coming for a visit by you, just me, Angylle. I told them you had homework up to your head and that I totally got that, because, I for one, sure as hell had a lot of homework in the last two weeks. Just PLEASE post soon.
THANKS! :D and OMG! homeworks (no need for reminders on that! LOL!) And I should post tonight! :D (the chapter is written and all i have to do is go over it and POST! :D *proud of herself for writting a chapter in one night!* Ill be able to post when i get back home! :D
I totally get the homework, but I am finally done now! Please post as soon as you can! *hugs*
WE DID IT! CHRIS AND I PASSED OUR STATE SKILLS TESTING! IT IS OFFICIAL! WITH THE STATE OF TEXAS! I AM A PARAMEDIC!!

OK People….Couple of announcements…
A LOT OF MY FAV AUTHOR’S ARE MENTIONED!
PLEASE go read my interview on FFFS(The Freedom Fan Fiction Site)…I am the first reader interviewed in Reader’s Spotlight!
http://therealfreedomwriters.ning.com/group/underthespotlightspecia...

Also…A new fun competition…only have to write one chapter…it will be fun…I am gonna do it!! Yep!!
http://therealfreedomwriters.ning.com/group/winningauthorseason1
They need more writers!! Let’s support TomTom and join this competition!

MyHotComments.com

“Earl” is dancing to “I Know You Want Me” by Pitbull!! Earl has decided that he still wants to support All Worlds Collide and the upcoming battle…and he says the song above still fits!!

Wendy
~Stalker Fan/Stubborn “you know what!~
TwiFan EXTREME!
LOL! kk just got home (technically) and on the computer. So if i edit fast enought... :D

AND!!! COngrats!!!!
chhaarr!!! can't waiittt!!!

ily xoxo
Peace XD
yay, there's going to be more soon!! ::sits and waits,bouncing in her seat:: lol
LOL! yes!
As promised, a new chapter :D before i leave for the day

Chapter 28
DISASTER (BPOV)

I ran from the hospital. Feeling loss. But i had to think, i found myself by a body of water, but i didn't care which one it was at the moment.

I had to think, I couldn't let this happen. I couldn't lead Edward on more than i already had. I was a vampire for goodness sake!! i am attracted to his blood, no matter how much i try to repress that side of me, i still am. No matter how much out of my mind i could push those thoughts they were still there deep down, even if only unconsiously. Every second i am around him i can hear his heart, as a monster i have burried deep inside me begs for the sound to stop.

And then, he was human, he wasn't trapped, he didn't need to be. He had a life. A soul. A beautiful one, it seemed even without knowing him well i knew that. Every reason for me to keep away from him came up.

But there was a wearker side bringing my salvation up. It brought the promise i had made May, that even if she had asked someone else for it, I had made it. Carlisle's arguments from the past, when i had sucumbed to depression over my parent's deaths. The memories attacked me. "..Promise and I'll rest." "you deserve to be happy... do it for your parents. for me, now that I'm your family." "You look better... Are we happy about something?" they all felt like weak excuses but they helped a little hope bubble inside me, a bit of comfort. I thought about Carlisle's theory of Souls, "if we try....if we try" "I promise mom." "The extra brother..." I felt my head swarm memories, both bad and good, with reasons to disappoint Edward, with reasons to keep him by my side, even memories that had nothing to do with him but evrything at the same time. About the only thing i had clear was that i would not leave, i would stay if only to see his face, even if i decided i would not stay by his side. I would disapoint him, show him i was not good for him. If HE wanted me to leave that would be another story, and i would comply.

The repeated thoughts swirled around in my mind, making me confused. To make me want to run and yell in exasperation.

I don't know how long i must have been by the water, time seemed to have stopped and sped at the same time. It only started again when i felt a light hand on my shoulder. Now i looked up into Carlisle's face, Shining in the light as we were damned to do, I thought of what Edward's reaction would be if he saw us now. I felt my heart shred, even in such a weak sunlight we couldn't stop ourselves from being monsters.

Carlisle looked at my face and kneeled infront of me as worry creased deeper into his forehead. "you need to come home." the way he stressed 'need' made me worry. What could make him so desperate for me to get home?

"What's wrong?" I whispered, feeling guilt.

"They're all sick! All of them!" i heard the pain, in his half wail. I hugged him instinctively, feeling his pain. He was more important now than any petty qualm.

"It's okay, everything will be fine." His head shook. And i felt Horrible for my selfishness. I had ignored the pain of loosing his patients for my obsessions. I had let myself ignore him over an almost stranger. But you love that stranger, I felt a voice whisper. But i ignored it. Carlisle was more important at this moment, he was always more important, i would worry about my problem later.

"You missunderstand me." The pain was still in his voice, though it was more controlled. "Edward is sick. So is his mother. I'm loosing them!" I felt ice flow throught me, the way blood had flowed. Making me feel cold for once in the cursed life i led for the past forty years. "Bella? We need to go back. you need to be there. HE doesn't stop asking for you"

"I can't.." I felt like i was drowning. "I don't know what to do... How to deal... I love him Carlisle. I can't see him die. I wouldn't... I couldn't..." He pulled out of the hug that i now clung to desperately to look at my face. He looked at me like i was missing something. Something crucial.

I started to sob, tt seemed as if all i ever did lately was sob. Once again feeling tears that would never come. The release they would never be able to bring. I closed my eyes feeling no end coming. Nothing would ever be the same. I was drowning. "Bella?" Carlisle's soft voice brought me back to the edge of the water. "there is another way..." I thought of what he could mean, but I Couldn't get it. What was he trying to say. I looked at his face, trying to decipher what he meant there, but i felt disoriented. The memories, the thoughts, my wishes,.. the deaths. All clouding my thinking process, Clouding my sight, blocking whatever small connection he was trying to make me see.

"HE doesn't have to die. Not exactly. If you love him..." I thought slowly he couldn't be saying what i thought he was. "Bella, think about it." I thought. I saw mom's beautiful blue eyes and dad's smile. I thought would i have doomed them to this fate if i had had the chance? I thought of what Edward would want. Would he want to stay with me for an eternity. Unchanging, never being able to die. forced to walk the Earth in an artificial existance. Would he want that?

No he wouldn't. He was wise. He knew when he had to go, if he was the son of Mr. Masen he would be wise enough to know when it was his time... Wouldn't he?

"I... don't know..." I said, resigned to loose him. Carlisle saw this.

"Didn't you say you love him?"

I nodded. "But I'm not sure that will be enough.... That it will be enough for him to fogive me. What he will think when he knows that is was i that damned him into the fake life." I shook my head. it was impossible, I couldn't risk that.

Carlisle stood wrenching himself from me, and i felt a chill creep up my back. I saw the empathy on his face but also the condemnation, and that made the chill colder. Why was the condemnation there? Was he disgusted with me because i would actuallly consider turning Edward?

"Let's go. You can decided when we're there. For now there is a poor man on a bed that calls your name repeatedly. That needs you at the side of his deathbed." Carlisle extended his hand out to me. I hesitated before i took it. I would see the love of my life one last time before he left me, then i would decide what i would with myself.

Please comment!
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWWW! LOL!
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! THIS IS AWESOME! AMAZING! OMG OMG OMG!!!!
KEEP WRITING OR I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU!!!!! THIS IS JUST AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
AHH!!!!!!!!!!!
if u kill her how will she write more??????

im am dying too but i want her alive to keep me alive!!
she is the only one that can save us
she has the antidote

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service