The Twilight Saga

When Bella has been turned, when Edward is dying,When disease plagues the world and life is full of nothing but distrust even to your closest friends.

Switching the roles of Bella and Edward was an idea i have been thinking on for a long time and i decided to finally write on it! so ENJOY.

NOTE: links to the Chapters have been added after the warning.......

Warning: There is alot of random chats, banner talk, and more between the Chapters, if you don't want to encounter too much i recommend using the links.... (if the links are wrong please message me to correct me) THANKS!! (+)

LINKS TO ESA's CHAPTERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(completed)

<LINKS TO INDEFENSIBLE'S CHAPTERS>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BANNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys all so much for the many banners made for ESA :) even the forced ones! (Sorry RHI-RHI)

</a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 

Moving back (BPOV)

Coming back to Carlisle was as much exciting as it was dreadful. When we had grown too 'old'
to still reside in our old town, Carlisle had tried to drag me to Chicago, Illinois but i had refused i wanted to live in Europe for a while, life in the United States always reapeating had made me suffer. I had tried to convince him to come with me but it had been worthless he had still gone to Chicago, now the centre of Chaos, the Heartland of the now a very serious cough. He was, as always, following his calling, like he had when he had saved me, me but not my mom or dad. just me, mom and dad's hearts having already stopped by the time he got to us, just mine had kept going. But now it was frozen as much as his.

He hadn't known when we had separated that his job would turn into caring for this ver weird strain of cough but that didn't matter as i came to reunite with him. He was once again my 'brother', i would be his very educated sister, stuck with him after our parents had been killed in a 'robbery'. Atleast he had spared me the torture of sitting through classes by saying i had had a private tutor, he had by now set up everything for me to move back in with him. But i was certain that going back now was tempting fate as he would be very short tempered because he couldn't be at the hospital 24 hours straight trying to find out the similarities between his sick patients. That would be too bad, but atleast i would actually have him during the day, just my nights would be lonesome, and even then maybe i would go to the hospital and help him, he would be happy to have untireable help, i was sure.

I had returned not because of the war, but because i had missed him, i had left in 1915 before the States had joined the war, and now i was returning, because I missed Carlisle and the on going sameness of life back home.

The new house was just as big as the last one had been. Carlisle offered me to come with him to the hospital so i could meet all his assistants and the nurses. I had refuesed. I wouldn't go to the hospital my first day back with him, not the first day back in the states. He left for the hospital an hour before the sun set, so i decided to grab a jacket, Though i didnt need it, and go for a walk, maybe pick up some books from any store, not that Carlisle hadn't kept all my books from before i left. As i walked in the park i saw HIM. He was with a woman that appeared to be his mother, with her same hair, and a man, i guessed he must have been the father. They were a beautiful family, mother and son with bronze hair. They were having a picnic, and laughing so hard it was almost impossible for me to take my eyes of them.

In the middle of their laughter the older man started to cough, loud and hard. I didn't need to be Carlisle to know he was sick, but apparently his family did. Sad for them for if he didn't have that cough cure soon he wouldn't be around them for long. I walked on, they may have been the happiest humans i had seen in so long, but they were just that, humans, never knowing what was best for them and always making mistakes. I went home after that, sad to see happiness never lasted. i read for the rest of the night, waiting for Carlisle to come back.

"Bella?" Carlisle called softly as he came in.

"I'm over here!" I called from his study.

I looked up as he came in the door. "How was the hospital?"

"Bad, there are more people getting sick, i dont think it's just a cough anymore, i think i may be more." He had gone on talking about the Symtoms and its targets. I listened and discussed what it could be. But life went on... well time did, life, for me atleast, had stopped forty years ago.

Please comment, what do you think? i like to know :)

Other Stories

</a

Views: 2012

Replies to This Discussion

Yay!! Write Girlie!!
I am the Beta (at least for now) for this new story! Yall check it out! It is gonna be good!!
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/true-l...

I have posted 3 one-shots, yep me! One is a true life event for me that I woke up and had to write this morning for some reason. Go check them out and I hope you enjoy them.
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/the-on...

and here for best Non-Twilight one shot
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/writerschallengesawards/forum/...

New One Shot competition! The Volturi!
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/writerschallengesawards/forum/...

MyHotComments.com

“Earl” and “Sam” are dancing to “I Gotta Feelin’” by Black Eyed Peas!! They are so happy to be back together dancing and having a good time! Woo Hoo!
They are anticipating the battle on All Worlds Collide and The Cullen’s/Black’s/Vamp Coven’s winning and kicking Aro’s evil booty!

Wendy
~Stalker Fan/Stubborn “you know what!~
TwiFan EXTREME!
:D Im hoping to have it up today but that depends oncertain disapearing people :D
come on I haven't had an update in weeks . pls I waiting
HEY GUYS!!! sorry for the long wait! But here it is FINALLY!!! And hope you weren't too confused by the weird help msg :D

Chapter 29
MEMORIES (ESrPOV)

Life was ever changing and always evolving. People were nothing much less indispensible, expandable. I never fooled myself, the only things that mattered for me was my family. Growing son and beautiful wife. They were the most valuable things in my life and I treated them as much. I gave them all I could, but as the boy grew so did his obsession with war.

The unsettling Europe had gone through all his life affected him, made him thirsty for glory, no matter how much I tried to distract him, to make his mind focus on another thing. Even through his extra feeling to perceive thoughts he still would not rest, his mind always focused on the glory of battle, even in his games. I would try to keep him as far away from news, but whichever way I tried he would still hear when he was away from home. As the great war began my worries increased, afraid. Music was the first thing I had relied on, even before the war began. And it worked to a point, when he practiced music his mind was whole and at peace.

As time went on I made sure his music and his studies were at the top of his priorities, but he would still day dream of war, not matter my tries to wash it from his mind. When the United States joined my worries turned into paranoia. He was close to turning of age and the war had reached him. I had begun to work him hard on his music as the war had started in Europe, afraid of this all along, and now I tried to work him harder.

My anxiousness grew when My wife helped around the hospital when she could, which meant some months later into nights than anything else. We developed a great friendship with Dr. Carlisle, one of the doctors in the town, who was working to get a joint clinic. But I worried, most nights my wife wouldn't be able to walk in the door of our house from how tired she grew, the image of her getting a disease didn't ease my consciousness.

I lived in fear. I worried so much about them I did not notice my health diminish, until it was too late. When I finally did noticed I went to a doctor in the next town, not wanting my family to know before I knew what was going on the news being able to reach them easily. I had been right to hide from them when the doctor's news were not good. I had tuberculosis, and the doctor didn't give me long to live, a year at the most. I feared getting them sick, and the doctor had had me go in repeatedly, until he had said I was not contagious. It is weird how worry fills life, worry for others or worry for the worry of others, its almost the same thing, plaguing the mind. As the months progressed I got worse, but I no longer bothered to go with the doctor, he had given me no hope. My breathing grew labored and I slowly developed a terrible cough. I noticed Edward grow more attuned to me. As I grew closer to my death bed paranoia increase in force, Edward got older, and there would be nothing I could do when he turned eighteen to stop him if he really wished to join the fight, and much less if I was already dead. I had to hope for the dwindling war to stop.

One of the few good news was that Carlisle won his fight, just as everyone began to get sick he purchased a building and had established it as a hospital and would later sign on with the newly created Red Cross National Committee on Influenza, getting other doctors, though there weren't many left, and nurses, and even more volunteers, to help him, but he was careful what students he took as the third and fourth classes closed. My wife's work had slowed, mostly because Carlisle worried as much as I did about her health, but she planned to go back to help in force when Carlisle took her back. Setting up the hospital had taken Carlisle no more than a couple of years, but he had done it. Then we heard of the tragedy. His parents died. Robbers had gone into his parent's house, and his parents had been killed, leaving his sister alone. He had arranged to bring her to stay with him and help him in the hospital to distract her. All of which I had heard from my wife, who had been so sad to hear the bad news.

Time went on for everyone. When Edward had finally confronted me about my sickness I wondered what had made him wait so long. What surprised me though was that his resolve had broken, he had been determined to not show weakness, but when he had I did not reveal musings to him. I would have been a fool. I had angered him and he me. But I thought hard after he had left the house in fury. Maybe it was time for them to know that I would be leaving them soon. Maybe that would stop him from leaving his mother all alone, make him think more logically, though things did look brighter. When Edward had come back I was ready, but I needed a doctor to tell them for I could not explain anything to them without his help.

I had gone without protest as Edward practically dragged me. I had seen the tears on My Lizzie's cheeks after having talked to Carlisle. I had heard Carlisle's chastising without complaint, glad to have finally told him.

But there were good parts in the mess. I met the girl. Isabella, She was something else, not human. When I saw Carlisle compared to her I noticed for the first time that Carlisle wasn't human either. What could they be?

She was kind, and beautiful. When she was around me I felt my spirits lift, like she was doing it with her caring, her worrying. It didn't take long for me to figure it out. Isabella, angel. Or something close. When I would tell her the angel she was I would see the pain in her eyes. The perfect angel even if she believed otherwise. I saw as Edward's fascination grew, though I had had a feeling he his fascination had developed long before. Maybe God sent the angel to keep him away from harm. I grew sicker but that did not stop me from hearing or seeing. I noticed little habits Carlisle and Isabella had, saw them repeat them in order like a rehearsed play. I heard as they spoke so fast and low, discussing my health. I saw her cry, though I did not see her tears. She visited often, for my being in the hospital for barely a day she had gone to see me more than I had seen other nurses. She was perfect. Almost as perfect as my Lizza.

I had seen as my Lizza gave Edward her ring, and hope had flared in my heart. Everything would be fine. But Edward had coughed, Angel had run away and he fell ill…. And I left.

Hope you guys liked it! Please comment :D
This was amazing! More! More! More! Please! That was so goood!
AW! thank you!!
awww love your story
hope you update soon love your story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As soon as i can :D
MWA HAHA!! i got to read b4 my lappie died!!!!
IIIIII LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!! :D
OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
:D More soon :D (hopefully)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service