The Twilight Saga

When Bella has been turned, when Edward is dying,When disease plagues the world and life is full of nothing but distrust even to your closest friends.

Switching the roles of Bella and Edward was an idea i have been thinking on for a long time and i decided to finally write on it! so ENJOY.

NOTE: links to the Chapters have been added after the warning.......

Warning: There is alot of random chats, banner talk, and more between the Chapters, if you don't want to encounter too much i recommend using the links.... (if the links are wrong please message me to correct me) THANKS!! (+)

LINKS TO ESA's CHAPTERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(completed)

<LINKS TO INDEFENSIBLE'S CHAPTERS>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BANNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys all so much for the many banners made for ESA :) even the forced ones! (Sorry RHI-RHI)

</a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 

Moving back (BPOV)

Coming back to Carlisle was as much exciting as it was dreadful. When we had grown too 'old'
to still reside in our old town, Carlisle had tried to drag me to Chicago, Illinois but i had refused i wanted to live in Europe for a while, life in the United States always reapeating had made me suffer. I had tried to convince him to come with me but it had been worthless he had still gone to Chicago, now the centre of Chaos, the Heartland of the now a very serious cough. He was, as always, following his calling, like he had when he had saved me, me but not my mom or dad. just me, mom and dad's hearts having already stopped by the time he got to us, just mine had kept going. But now it was frozen as much as his.

He hadn't known when we had separated that his job would turn into caring for this ver weird strain of cough but that didn't matter as i came to reunite with him. He was once again my 'brother', i would be his very educated sister, stuck with him after our parents had been killed in a 'robbery'. Atleast he had spared me the torture of sitting through classes by saying i had had a private tutor, he had by now set up everything for me to move back in with him. But i was certain that going back now was tempting fate as he would be very short tempered because he couldn't be at the hospital 24 hours straight trying to find out the similarities between his sick patients. That would be too bad, but atleast i would actually have him during the day, just my nights would be lonesome, and even then maybe i would go to the hospital and help him, he would be happy to have untireable help, i was sure.

I had returned not because of the war, but because i had missed him, i had left in 1915 before the States had joined the war, and now i was returning, because I missed Carlisle and the on going sameness of life back home.

The new house was just as big as the last one had been. Carlisle offered me to come with him to the hospital so i could meet all his assistants and the nurses. I had refuesed. I wouldn't go to the hospital my first day back with him, not the first day back in the states. He left for the hospital an hour before the sun set, so i decided to grab a jacket, Though i didnt need it, and go for a walk, maybe pick up some books from any store, not that Carlisle hadn't kept all my books from before i left. As i walked in the park i saw HIM. He was with a woman that appeared to be his mother, with her same hair, and a man, i guessed he must have been the father. They were a beautiful family, mother and son with bronze hair. They were having a picnic, and laughing so hard it was almost impossible for me to take my eyes of them.

In the middle of their laughter the older man started to cough, loud and hard. I didn't need to be Carlisle to know he was sick, but apparently his family did. Sad for them for if he didn't have that cough cure soon he wouldn't be around them for long. I walked on, they may have been the happiest humans i had seen in so long, but they were just that, humans, never knowing what was best for them and always making mistakes. I went home after that, sad to see happiness never lasted. i read for the rest of the night, waiting for Carlisle to come back.

"Bella?" Carlisle called softly as he came in.

"I'm over here!" I called from his study.

I looked up as he came in the door. "How was the hospital?"

"Bad, there are more people getting sick, i dont think it's just a cough anymore, i think i may be more." He had gone on talking about the Symtoms and its targets. I listened and discussed what it could be. But life went on... well time did, life, for me atleast, had stopped forty years ago.

Please comment, what do you think? i like to know :)

Other Stories

</a

Views: 2232

Replies to This Discussion

POSTED! :D
HI! guys! another chapter! (finally) Enjoy! :)

Chapter 30
SILENCED (BPOV)

Carlisle was quiet as we ran, and through my submerged thoughts I noticed. As we reached the hospital I couldn't take it anymore. "There's more, isn't there?" I felt my nerves hitch with my words. So human. I felt so human.

He looked to me thoughtfully and nodded. "I didn't want to tell you but you'll find out anyway when we get to the hospital." He slowed his pace. "Many…. Things happened." His words were hesitant, and controlled, Like when he was dealing with the families of the sick. I didn't like that. Something bad was happening, even worse than my 'life' already was. "and I'm afraid to tell you this. But as I said you'll find out." He breathed slowly, More hesitant. My heart began a sort crashing and burning in my chest. But I knew that couldn't be, not in reality. Why couldn't he hurry and tell me. I felt the impatience grow unceasingly before I stopped walking abruptly.

"Carlisle! JUST TELL ME! Please. This is killing me. JUST PLEASE!" I breathed deeply, feeling light headed. (don't you just love the human mind? That even through the many changes the body goes through it still keeps a lot of its traits? Like fooling you into feeling too many things that aren't there? YUP! Psychology! YUM! Overreactions)

He looked at me, ready to control my actions if I couldn't. "It's about Edward Sr." He said slowly, and I prepared for the worst feeling my dead heart jump. Of course. "He died an hour after you went missing." I had been right, this time my pessimistic thoughts had paid off. It had happened but I didn’t react, it didn’t effect me like it was supposed to, I wouldn't let it. I would see Edward and mourn later. I nodded stiffly and I started walking to the hospital, wanting to see the angelic face before life left his body. I left Carlisle ton his own as I hurried.

As I treaded into the hospital I could notice how the numbers kept increasing, more patients coming in, no longer a line but now growing exponentially, there were now probably triple the patients there had been before I left, but I had no time to make sure my math was right as I almost ran through the hallways in my haste to make sure he, the only person currently existing in my mind, was still alive.

I felt guilt and pain wreak havoc through my mind as I advanced on the door of the room Edward was in. I saw him as the door slowly swung open, His once bright skin, ashen with fever and lovely green eyes closed. But his mouth didn't stop murmuring a thousand words per minute. Or it felt like that. I was at his side before the door had swung closed. I didn't have to touch his forehead to feel the excessive heat radiating from him. He was burning up in fever. How could the influenza hit him so hard, so fast? Hadn't Mr. Masen been lucid through most of the time? But I knew Edward was different. Everyone was. Everyone would remain in sleep the time they were sick, only waking once in a while, choking. I kneeled by his side and touched his face frantically, his skin almost burning my freezing hands, he didn't respond, Just kept murmuring unintelligibly. I touched his lips. So soft. He murmuring got clearer. "Bella, My Lovely. Come back. I love you. Please don't leave." I felt my heart drop from its place in my chest to my stomach, making me feel a sick delight.

"I never will, I'm here, always will be." I whispered, knowing he wouldn't hear me.

Edward's eyes snapped open, and a weak smile slowly turned up the corners of his lips. I felt surprise and relief flow through me, maybe he would live. "Love." Edward said, his voice horse compared to his murmurs. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I heard the word, THAT word specifically, out of his lips directed towards me.

"I'm here, sleep." I repeated quietly concentrating on him, his voice.

His smile widened and he closed his eyes, and he looked more relaxed than before I had walked in.

I heard Eliza and Carlisle walking towards the room then, then he had gone looking for her. He grumbling over her need to stay in bed, get rested. She just ignored him. I felt sorry for him, he was trying so hard and he wasn't even being listened to. Eliza walked in with Carlisle hanging over her. "I'm fine, we need to take care of Edward now." Carlisle grumbled again. "Carlisle, Stop being sooo…." She stuttered in need of words. I could almost see Eliza pulling her hair out in exasperation.

"Appesantissant? Pleasing? Insistent?" I said, She looked at me in surprise but nodded.

"Annoyingly so."

"That's a doctor for you. They always want the best for you." She blushed but raised her chin slightly higher. I smiled. I liked her.

"How is he?" She asked, sadness filling her features abruptly, I remembered. Mr. Masen died and now her son was sick too.

"He woke for a few seconds." I said. Before she could react to what I had said a fit of cough overtook her. She shook and coughed loudly. Carlisle's hands flew to her and fluttered, How could he be so clueless now?

Before Carlisle could think of what to do Eliza's hand flew up to stop Carlisle. "Don't… Try" she coughed in the middle of her words. Eliza kept coughing. Then she collapsed. Before she could hit the floor Carlisle had her in his arms and was taking her to the one of the other two beds that were in the room.

I didn't bother wondering why there were three beds as I quickly got up and walked over to them. There was blood on the corner of Eliza's mouth, I hastily held my breath, she looked blue, but otherwise she sounded like her breathing had normalized. Carlisle had a handkerchief in his hand and was taking care of the blood. "She's fighting against two diseases at the same time." He whispered. "Not only does she have the influenza in her system but her son does as well, She's fighting against the disease in her body and the one in his." HE looked up to me, his eyes pained, more so than I had seen them in the years I had been with him. "At least she's wining against hers, but she won't be for much longer if she keeps this up. Right now her blood is getting the lost oxygen back but Cyanosis won't be kept off for much longer if she doesn’t stop agitating her breathing by moving so much!" his voice rose and lowered in anger and anxiety, not seeming to find the right tone. "At least the pneumonia hasn't settled in completely." He looked back at Eliza, he placed on of his hands on her shoulder and slowly drew his index finger of the other across her forehead.

Eliza opened her eyes. "But I'm not dead yet so let me up."

I from the side view I had of him I could side his cheeks lift in a smile. "Sorry, but no. Bella is here to take care of Edward now so… that means you get to stay full time in bed."

She looked disappointedly up at Carlisle, and I wanted to laugh. "But she will need help, and she has to help the other patients. Let me up." Carlisle shook his head. "Okay then I'll just get up when you leave then." She grumbled to her self not knowing we could hear her, but she wasn't unaware for long.

"No way. If I have to stay here all night just to make sure you don't get up, I will." She looked up at him determined but then her face changed, she probably knew Carlisle well enough by now.

Her face collapsed in defeat. "Fine! But when she need help I WILL help her."

Carlisle nodded, "When she needs help you can, just know that she wont because I will come help her myself, and don’t you think I won't take advantages where I can just to keep you here because I will." He sounded like he was talking to one of the little kids but apparently was necessary with her.

"FINE!" Eliza said loudly before laying back on the pillows and closing her eyes. I couldn't help but giggle through the sad atmosphere held in the small room, even through the melancholy in my own mind.

Carlisle looked at me and with a What-did-I-do face, and I couldn’t help another giggle.

As Carlisle walked out the door Eliza peaked through half open eyelids. "Is he gone yet? I'm scared to be Awake around him now, I didn't know how much his poor patients suffered around him before this." She said sadly.

"He does it because he cares." I walked back to Edward and tried to lower his temperature. "Sleep, I will be here for anything either of you need." I said tying to keep Carlisle from scaring her anymore, though I was sure he didn’t scare her as much as she said so.

"Easy for you to say, angel." She grumbled and I felt the anger ignite in my throat and lungs, fire using the air I breathed to burn higher, how did she know how 'easy' it was for me to say anything She didn't know anything, but she was already making assumptions. Anger overtook my rational thoughts.

"No it isn't easy, but I try to make it easy." I said just high enough for her to hear, but I would have been sure my voice was the wildest It had been since I had turned, I had let go of the reigns, I wasn’t controlling my 'scariness' level anymore.

Her eyes snapped open and focused on me. "At least you had the chance to see Mr. Masen, tell him good-bye before he left the world. You had the chance to see he rested peacefully, and know he was going to wait for you wherever you went. At least you knew you could go follow him." again I spoke just high enough for her to hear me. "I didn't have that chance with my parents." Or anyone I ever cared about in my human life, I added silently to myself.

She looked out of words. Like she hadn't realized something for a minute but now she saw everything like it was. I felt exposed, as if I were standing out in the sunlight and she could see me directly. Then her face crumbled in pain. "I'm sorry, I had forgotten." She said slowly, but there was something behind her words. She sat up.

I smiled at her, she had but the incident I was thinking of was not the one she had forgotten but the one she didn't know. "Life has a lot of ups and downs, and we mistake those. We're merely humans, what else can we do?" She shrugged like normal but her voice had changed, I wasn't sure how but there was something different and that scared me in a way monsters never could.

PLease COMMENT :D
YES! Bella's back! Now, now, Lizza you have to be a good girl. *giggles*

Hope to read your new posts soon.. Ciao! ^_^

~marieLLe~eLLie~
:D LOL! Lizz wont be ver good from now on! She has something in mind an is willing to prove herself right at all costs :)
I love it!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Wonderful!!!!
ABBIE! thank you
POOR BELLA
*tears*
gOd ii feel bad4her&Elizabeth
Edward he iis SO cute
ii ADORE hiim!
love your story i am so glad you updated
hope you can update soon
=]
:) i can always try :D
LOL! *sniffle* poor Lizz and Bells
I love it!! I can't wait for more :) Will she save Edward? I hope so!
We'll have to see if she does dave him.... (OO! curiosity ignites! :D)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service