The Twilight Saga

When Bella has been turned, when Edward is dying,When disease plagues the world and life is full of nothing but distrust even to your closest friends.

Switching the roles of Bella and Edward was an idea i have been thinking on for a long time and i decided to finally write on it! so ENJOY.

NOTE: links to the Chapters have been added after the warning.......

Warning: There is alot of random chats, banner talk, and more between the Chapters, if you don't want to encounter too much i recommend using the links.... (if the links are wrong please message me to correct me) THANKS!! (+)

LINKS TO ESA's CHAPTERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(completed)

<LINKS TO INDEFENSIBLE'S CHAPTERS>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BANNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys all so much for the many banners made for ESA :) even the forced ones! (Sorry RHI-RHI)

</a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 

Moving back (BPOV)

Coming back to Carlisle was as much exciting as it was dreadful. When we had grown too 'old'
to still reside in our old town, Carlisle had tried to drag me to Chicago, Illinois but i had refused i wanted to live in Europe for a while, life in the United States always reapeating had made me suffer. I had tried to convince him to come with me but it had been worthless he had still gone to Chicago, now the centre of Chaos, the Heartland of the now a very serious cough. He was, as always, following his calling, like he had when he had saved me, me but not my mom or dad. just me, mom and dad's hearts having already stopped by the time he got to us, just mine had kept going. But now it was frozen as much as his.

He hadn't known when we had separated that his job would turn into caring for this ver weird strain of cough but that didn't matter as i came to reunite with him. He was once again my 'brother', i would be his very educated sister, stuck with him after our parents had been killed in a 'robbery'. Atleast he had spared me the torture of sitting through classes by saying i had had a private tutor, he had by now set up everything for me to move back in with him. But i was certain that going back now was tempting fate as he would be very short tempered because he couldn't be at the hospital 24 hours straight trying to find out the similarities between his sick patients. That would be too bad, but atleast i would actually have him during the day, just my nights would be lonesome, and even then maybe i would go to the hospital and help him, he would be happy to have untireable help, i was sure.

I had returned not because of the war, but because i had missed him, i had left in 1915 before the States had joined the war, and now i was returning, because I missed Carlisle and the on going sameness of life back home.

The new house was just as big as the last one had been. Carlisle offered me to come with him to the hospital so i could meet all his assistants and the nurses. I had refuesed. I wouldn't go to the hospital my first day back with him, not the first day back in the states. He left for the hospital an hour before the sun set, so i decided to grab a jacket, Though i didnt need it, and go for a walk, maybe pick up some books from any store, not that Carlisle hadn't kept all my books from before i left. As i walked in the park i saw HIM. He was with a woman that appeared to be his mother, with her same hair, and a man, i guessed he must have been the father. They were a beautiful family, mother and son with bronze hair. They were having a picnic, and laughing so hard it was almost impossible for me to take my eyes of them.

In the middle of their laughter the older man started to cough, loud and hard. I didn't need to be Carlisle to know he was sick, but apparently his family did. Sad for them for if he didn't have that cough cure soon he wouldn't be around them for long. I walked on, they may have been the happiest humans i had seen in so long, but they were just that, humans, never knowing what was best for them and always making mistakes. I went home after that, sad to see happiness never lasted. i read for the rest of the night, waiting for Carlisle to come back.

"Bella?" Carlisle called softly as he came in.

"I'm over here!" I called from his study.

I looked up as he came in the door. "How was the hospital?"

"Bad, there are more people getting sick, i dont think it's just a cough anymore, i think i may be more." He had gone on talking about the Symtoms and its targets. I listened and discussed what it could be. But life went on... well time did, life, for me atleast, had stopped forty years ago.

Please comment, what do you think? i like to know :)

Other Stories

</a

Views: 1976

Replies to This Discussion

please post more!!!
Yes ma'am. I'm out of things to do for the summer. Finally done with classes. And have found a new will to write, just hoping that will make the ideas flow faster!
Pretty picture btw :D

"The End Before it Begins"

Preface
BPOV

Time never stops, it waits for no one, nothing can get in the way of it. The truth was never so harmful, never cut as deeply as this. Ever since the accident, since Carlisle saved me, it began to move faster flying past me, yet it had slowed down almost completely.

Everything around me seemed to follow a clock that had begun to tick faster, while I never changed, me feeling as if I were in a vacuum that slowed time only around me as time sped on either side of me.

And it went on like that. I was stuck in a bubble that wouldn't pop and let me out. Then, after time, I was finally content with my surroundings, and HE came, and started the change again.

Remember when you were little? When we're little we always hear the fairy tales, love stories, with terrible endings, lessons learned the hard way. Witches eating the babies, werewolves hunting the city. Vampires drinking the blood of random unsuspecting, innocent people.

I guess I must be part of those fairy tales. And as of lately I was FEELING the part, my part, too much like those fairy tales, I was happy, but I had forgotten not everything had a happy ending, and that the happy endings weren't for the monsters...
Well, I haven't posted in ages, but I hope that those who read this like it. Please comment.

Between then and now
(BPOV)

Time is once again moving fast around me, it had been a few nice days, a rest, but that was over.

Three days after Carlisle bit him, Edward finished turning. Edward turned out to have the power to hear the thoughts of others… or at least to hear just Carlisle's, when he woke.

The days following, Edward, his mom, and his dad went on the list of dead, along with May and Evelyn. No one even checked to make sure everyone was there. I took care of the funeral, it was the least I could do for imposing my life on Edward, Carlisle spent his days at the hospital buying his time until the nurses thought he had had too much for a day. I myself had stopped going to the hospital to keep Edward company. Edward…He was more special than we, I mean "I", had expected, it turned out that he could read minds, all the ones he encountered while I was around him, or not, all but mine.

Edward… Edward… I felt the longing chorus, how I wanted him around me at these times. Edward… Edward… When he hadn't been thirsty he wanted to hunt. In the beginning he had tried to spend his time reading through Carlisle's library of books but he couldn't concentrate for long before he would start scratching at his throat, I would watch this quietly, over the top of whatever book I was reading. How much I wished at those times that we could have brought his father's piano for him to distract himself, but maybe if I had brought it he would have accidently broken it… he had broken quite a few pieces of furniture in his frustration. I was afraid for his sentimentality. He got so easily frustrated those days…

The funeral for the Masens had been simple; yet the many people that came. It was impressive to see so many gather so close to each other when they didn't want to catch something from anyone else. They had been good people.

I felt horrible, still do. Edward, like me had to suffer the loss of his parents, and the guilt for not being able to be there in their last minutes in the Earth's surface, not saying good-bye to their bodies; maybe… maybe it was even harder for him because we didn't even let him go see them being buried. Maybe it was worse because he was so much closer to them because of their special sense. Because he was younger than I had been. But I had never wanted to think too much about how hard it was for him, afraid that if it was harder for him than for me, then it would have meant that I had done the wrong thing.

Everything I thought about brought me to the same tormenting thought: he wasn't ready, I shouldn't have asked, he was too you, I shouldn't have condemned him...

We could stop Edward from going to the funeral but we could never stop him from going back to his house. He had gotten all the little trinkets his mom had told him were his since he was a child. He gathered only one picture with his mom an dad, everything that wouldn’t be missed. He gave me the ring, her ring, and the guilt made the ring heavy on my finger, felt it would drag me to the bottom of a lake, the bottom of the ocean.

Strangely enough Carlisle had turned out to be on the will the Masens had left, but that may have been because Edward Sr. knew he was dying. The will told Carlisle everything was left to Edward, and Carlisle would be in charge of taking care of his wife, Edward, and the money left to them if Edward Sr. died before his son was twenty. Later, Edward had explained everything.

"Dad had been afraid of me running off to war as soon as I turned eighteen. I don’t know his reasoning then,
maybe he thought that I could abandon mom after he died, that maybe I would be heartless and leave mom
without a family right there and then..."

He had trailed off, then looked down, ashamed.

"I did like the war a lot. I dreamed of the glory, and of being able to fight for our freedom. Ever since I was little
I dreamed I had been born two centuries earlier, that I could have fought for my country then, when we were
nothing more than a few scattered colonies. The war made this all the more possible. I think he may have
thought that having another male influence would stop me from taking off, especially a male influence that
wouldn't himself leave for the war. He must have thought that I would listen to Carlisle more than I would listen
to mom, that maybe he could put more restrictions to my leave than she could."

He sat still thinking, then twiddled his thumbs, looking at their graceful movements. Then spoke.

"Then again, he must have thought nothing would hold me back,"

He nodded at his father's will, now sitting on Carlisle's desk.

"He wanted mom to live in comfort for the rest of her life and he knew Carlisle would make sure of it. Maybe
that's why he added the clause, he probably thought that if I would not be stopped I would die, and then mom
would as well shortly after, from sadness, loneliness, from something."

HE looked away from me.

" He was thinking of every possibility. And then a recompense to Carlisle for taking care of his family when he
couldn't anymore."

Edward had smiled sourly.

"I guess it all worked out, technically we all died, Carlisle took care of all of us."

He had looked at Carlisle, but there was no anger, just gratitude; I was glad of that, if anything I was glad that he did not resent him. Carlisle had spoken then.

"There is no need to worry about anything, as soon as enough time has passed everything will go back under
your name."

Edward nodded never doubting Carlisle.

Even now, it think of this conversation, right after I had, with pain, and a lot of coercion, convinced Edward to leave the piano in its place. We had put covers on the furniture and gave away any food from their cupboards as well as our, after all we wouldn't need it.

After the funeral was over I stayed home with Edward all day, every day, making sure he would not mess up, to everyone I was deeply upset about the death of the Masens and it being so close to the death of my own parents.

I could barely bare to watch Edward those days, and the turmoil in my mind made me glad that he could not read my mind as clearly as he could read Carlisle, though Edward had figured a way to read me without reading my thoughts, maybe I should have expected he would. There were quite a few things that cause the turmoil, one of which was Eliza's death.

I felt guilty she had died. I never told Edward, or Carlisle for that matter, that I felt guilty or why. That I had technically caused her death, that I had left her awake in the hospital knowing she would kill herself before Edward died. If I ever told them they would hate me, and I am glad I'm not near them to feel the urge to tell them. Keeping something from them felt wrong but, with this as with everything, I tried not to think about it though it would come back and bother me at the most inapt times, a great stone at the bottom of my stomach.

Later I was glad we hadn't brought over Edward's piano from his house when we moved from Chicago not two months after the death of his parents. It wasn't even two months from being turned but certainly ten days after Edward's first human kill when we regrettably packed.

He had killed Ann, Ellen's sister, one of the few good people left on Earth. She had come to visit, something no one had ever done. She had come to see if I was feeling better. She, like me, felt guilty for the death of Edward and Eliza, but the difference between our guilt was that in my case the reasons were justified, she was just an innocent under the wrong impression. All the time after their deaths she blamed herself, though she had had nothing to do with it, thinking that when she had made me leave their side she had signed their deaths. She had been about to leave from her visit… so close… she was so close. But before she could make it out the house he got her. Her eyes had widened in shock when she saw her attacker then in accusation as they turned to me. I couldn't help feel that in her last seconds of life she blamed me...

She got too close to a newborn and she died before I could stop him. It had been my fault and there was nothing I could do that would change that… Nothing that would make up for it.

Thanks Rhia for all the Help! Sorry for bugging you so much.
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! XD YAY!! XD That was a sad chapter, it was really good!!!!! :D I can't wait to hear what Edward thinks about Bella now!
AW! thanks!!

and sad news.... I may not be writing on Edward's pov anytime soon.... this is allll part of a master plan (he he) that you probably already figured out :)
omg that was amazzing i absolutely lovd it!
aw thanks, you guys just made my day =D. Two of the only good news I'e had all the day. you wouldn't believe my day
Awww. no one's reading anymore :'( I guess that's my fault for not posting anything in ages
..._
..(::)
...U (that's supposed to be a light bulb lol)

I had an idea but i don't even think It'll work
~NEW READER~ I love it, plz keep me updated
HEY CAN U SEND ME A MESSEGE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I REALLY HOPE IT IS SOON

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service