The Twilight Saga

When Bella has been turned, when Edward is dying,When disease plagues the world and life is full of nothing but distrust even to your closest friends.

Switching the roles of Bella and Edward was an idea i have been thinking on for a long time and i decided to finally write on it! so ENJOY.

NOTE: links to the Chapters have been added after the warning.......

Warning: There is alot of random chats, banner talk, and more between the Chapters, if you don't want to encounter too much i recommend using the links.... (if the links are wrong please message me to correct me) THANKS!! (+)

LINKS TO ESA's CHAPTERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(completed)

<LINKS TO INDEFENSIBLE'S CHAPTERS>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BANNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys all so much for the many banners made for ESA :) even the forced ones! (Sorry RHI-RHI)

</a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 

Moving back (BPOV)

Coming back to Carlisle was as much exciting as it was dreadful. When we had grown too 'old'
to still reside in our old town, Carlisle had tried to drag me to Chicago, Illinois but i had refused i wanted to live in Europe for a while, life in the United States always reapeating had made me suffer. I had tried to convince him to come with me but it had been worthless he had still gone to Chicago, now the centre of Chaos, the Heartland of the now a very serious cough. He was, as always, following his calling, like he had when he had saved me, me but not my mom or dad. just me, mom and dad's hearts having already stopped by the time he got to us, just mine had kept going. But now it was frozen as much as his.

He hadn't known when we had separated that his job would turn into caring for this ver weird strain of cough but that didn't matter as i came to reunite with him. He was once again my 'brother', i would be his very educated sister, stuck with him after our parents had been killed in a 'robbery'. Atleast he had spared me the torture of sitting through classes by saying i had had a private tutor, he had by now set up everything for me to move back in with him. But i was certain that going back now was tempting fate as he would be very short tempered because he couldn't be at the hospital 24 hours straight trying to find out the similarities between his sick patients. That would be too bad, but atleast i would actually have him during the day, just my nights would be lonesome, and even then maybe i would go to the hospital and help him, he would be happy to have untireable help, i was sure.

I had returned not because of the war, but because i had missed him, i had left in 1915 before the States had joined the war, and now i was returning, because I missed Carlisle and the on going sameness of life back home.

The new house was just as big as the last one had been. Carlisle offered me to come with him to the hospital so i could meet all his assistants and the nurses. I had refuesed. I wouldn't go to the hospital my first day back with him, not the first day back in the states. He left for the hospital an hour before the sun set, so i decided to grab a jacket, Though i didnt need it, and go for a walk, maybe pick up some books from any store, not that Carlisle hadn't kept all my books from before i left. As i walked in the park i saw HIM. He was with a woman that appeared to be his mother, with her same hair, and a man, i guessed he must have been the father. They were a beautiful family, mother and son with bronze hair. They were having a picnic, and laughing so hard it was almost impossible for me to take my eyes of them.

In the middle of their laughter the older man started to cough, loud and hard. I didn't need to be Carlisle to know he was sick, but apparently his family did. Sad for them for if he didn't have that cough cure soon he wouldn't be around them for long. I walked on, they may have been the happiest humans i had seen in so long, but they were just that, humans, never knowing what was best for them and always making mistakes. I went home after that, sad to see happiness never lasted. i read for the rest of the night, waiting for Carlisle to come back.

"Bella?" Carlisle called softly as he came in.

"I'm over here!" I called from his study.

I looked up as he came in the door. "How was the hospital?"

"Bad, there are more people getting sick, i dont think it's just a cough anymore, i think i may be more." He had gone on talking about the Symtoms and its targets. I listened and discussed what it could be. But life went on... well time did, life, for me atleast, had stopped forty years ago.

Please comment, what do you think? i like to know :)

Other Stories

</a

Views: 2177

Replies to This Discussion

I'll send you a msg when im done with the next chapter
lol.. i will... im almost done with the next chapter so it should be up soon (cant say how soon, but soon)
thanks...!!
HALLO, i've been on her for ages and barely notice the comments lol... and yes i do see... lol
um....under construction.. trying for it's escape but it's failing miserably
what i dea? if i may ask....
wow angylle this is great...omg i leave for the weekend and i find rhia's story has gone up to chapter 23..like :O and u posted ur story...and there's TONS of comments ahaha:)))

luv it! post more:D:D
lol... yea, we comment alot!! ;) lol (haha i usd Rhia's smiley)
never mind lol.

Chapter 2
Time

Time went on, more people were sick, and there were alot more deaths, the pandemic was now called the Spanish influenza. Everyone now distrusted their neighbors incase they had it. Carlisle was never in a good mood anymore, he just paced in the living room waiting for his time to leave for the hospital. On cloudy days i prefered to avoid him, his temper was very un Carlisle, he snapped at everything. I would go shopping, what else could i do, not talk to carlisle, i now had an overstuffed closet, one that i didn't need overstuffed and the Room Carlisle had set up for me now was full of shelves for my new books. I hunted every once in a while always the day before or the day after Carlisle never the same, wanting not to have to spend too much time alone with him anymore. I had signed on as a nurse at the hospital as the sickness got worse and some nights i would go to the hospital, they thought to give me only some nights since they thought a young person neededmore than just staying in the hospital every night little did they know that i was older than some of them, the other nights i would just stay home. I was regreting coming back now, I had seen the strains of this sickness in Paris, and again in England in the last part of my time in Europe, why hadn't i thought it would be here, that I would know about it here, with a doctor as a house mate. Twice more i saw the same family, and three the boy, when i saw the family the father always looked sicker, but everytime he coughed and his family worried he would say he was fine, Everytime i just shook my head, mistakes. When i saw the boy, twice he was with friends and the last he had been alone, I guessed everyone else had stopped trusting him too.

All day Carlisle had been racing around the house like a hen with its head cut off, i had finally had enough when he asked me for the eighth time if i was helping him today in the hospital. I said yes i would meet him there. I grabbed a random book from the room and escaped the house, leaving Carlisle to his unceaseable pacing. I didn't know where i was going, all i knew was that if i stayed in there for much longer i would loose my mind. I walked not paying attention where i was going, i just noticed when i was when i got to the park, lately my happy escape. I walked to the bench i had claimed as mine. I had been reading for half an hour when i heard footsteps coming. My bench was so far away from the trail that i knew they were coming not just passing by. I also knew the person was human. I kept looking down at the book, no longer reading, ready to leave as soon as i 'noticed' someone had come. When they finally had a view of the bench, and consequently my back they stopped. I smiled to myself, atleast they knew they were disturbing. after a hesitation of half a minute they started walking up to the bench again. He sat on the edge, far away from me. I 'jumped' when i saw him, and 'dropped' my book. It was the boy with the bronze hair, more glorious up close than i would have ever emagined from a human, his eyes a brilliang emerald. Beautiful. He picked my book up and placed it on his lap.

"O! my, I'm sorry for scaring you..." his voice trailed off as she saw my face, i felt smug, in my human life i had been very ordinary and plain, now i was beautiful enough to make this boy tongue tied. he almost shook his head to clear his mind, i would have chortled with delight but he would have thought me insane and the last problen Carlisle needed right now was for people to think his sister was insane. I smiled, his eyes went blank and his heart stuttered. I got scared when his breath was ragged, maybe people did have a reason to avoid him and he was getting sick. i was relieved when his heart beat normally. "i really didn't mean to, i was just coming to think for a bit and saw you there, i wondered who else could have found my hidding place..."

"Don't worry, i dont get attacks that easily," I told him honestly,"and hey since when is this your place? I haven't seen you here before." I couldn't cut the conversation short like with other people i had met, and that didn't bother me, i needed to talk to someone, but by the darkening clouds it would almost be time to go to the hospital, see death devastate the lives of people, and my conversation would be cut short.

"Oh, well that's because you just moved in woth your brother just a short time ago, if you had been living with him you would have known and seen me here." i was completely takemn by surprise, he knew who i was?

"How do you know?"

"Well before the epedemic he always talked about you, like a proud parent od their child, and then... we heard the bad news, and that you would be moving in with him." i looked away from him but not before giving him a pained expression, i had my act down perfectly. "I'm sorry about you parents." the end actually hit a nerve and i remembered Renee, and her loving homely care, and Charlie, his quiet nature always driving mom up the wall. I didn't need to act for the next part.

I looked at his face, and a his emerald eyes and looked away. He was being honest, i could tell. "They're in a better place now." A place i could never go to, never follow because my soul is gone and I'm caught here... i added to myself. i looked up and gave him a bitter, but hopeful smile, it was what my part required, it was what i felt. "I have to go, Carlisle will be wondering where i am." He gave me a sad smile telling me he understood my sadness, with only that smile, and passed me my book.

"Can i walk you to your house then?" he was selfconcious, through the confident exterior he seemed to have i could see that.

"I'm not going home, i have the night shift at the hospital with Carlisle today." i said softly to him.

"then i shall walk with you to the hospital, a lady should not walk the streets of a dark twon alone." I smiled at him, he was turning out to be quite the gentleman.

"You can walk me if you wish." i said. A breath taking smile appeared on his face. We walked to the hospital in a companiable silence.

As we go to the door i turned. "Thank you for walking me here"

"It was my pleasure." i smiled, turned and went inside. I noticed I had been smiling alot around him and non of them had been on forced. I wished him luck mentally, and hoped agaisnt hope he wouldn't get sick, or if he did that he wasn't on of the casualities.

Let's hope this one stays up longer. Enjoy guys.... please comment
lol... i wish so too.
i love it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service