The Twilight Saga

When Bella has been turned, when Edward is dying,When disease plagues the world and life is full of nothing but distrust even to your closest friends.

Switching the roles of Bella and Edward was an idea i have been thinking on for a long time and i decided to finally write on it! so ENJOY.

NOTE: links to the Chapters have been added after the warning.......

Warning: There is alot of random chats, banner talk, and more between the Chapters, if you don't want to encounter too much i recommend using the links.... (if the links are wrong please message me to correct me) THANKS!! (+)

LINKS TO ESA's CHAPTERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(completed)

<LINKS TO INDEFENSIBLE'S CHAPTERS>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BANNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys all so much for the many banners made for ESA :) even the forced ones! (Sorry RHI-RHI)

</a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 

Moving back (BPOV)

Coming back to Carlisle was as much exciting as it was dreadful. When we had grown too 'old'
to still reside in our old town, Carlisle had tried to drag me to Chicago, Illinois but i had refused i wanted to live in Europe for a while, life in the United States always reapeating had made me suffer. I had tried to convince him to come with me but it had been worthless he had still gone to Chicago, now the centre of Chaos, the Heartland of the now a very serious cough. He was, as always, following his calling, like he had when he had saved me, me but not my mom or dad. just me, mom and dad's hearts having already stopped by the time he got to us, just mine had kept going. But now it was frozen as much as his.

He hadn't known when we had separated that his job would turn into caring for this ver weird strain of cough but that didn't matter as i came to reunite with him. He was once again my 'brother', i would be his very educated sister, stuck with him after our parents had been killed in a 'robbery'. Atleast he had spared me the torture of sitting through classes by saying i had had a private tutor, he had by now set up everything for me to move back in with him. But i was certain that going back now was tempting fate as he would be very short tempered because he couldn't be at the hospital 24 hours straight trying to find out the similarities between his sick patients. That would be too bad, but atleast i would actually have him during the day, just my nights would be lonesome, and even then maybe i would go to the hospital and help him, he would be happy to have untireable help, i was sure.

I had returned not because of the war, but because i had missed him, i had left in 1915 before the States had joined the war, and now i was returning, because I missed Carlisle and the on going sameness of life back home.

The new house was just as big as the last one had been. Carlisle offered me to come with him to the hospital so i could meet all his assistants and the nurses. I had refuesed. I wouldn't go to the hospital my first day back with him, not the first day back in the states. He left for the hospital an hour before the sun set, so i decided to grab a jacket, Though i didnt need it, and go for a walk, maybe pick up some books from any store, not that Carlisle hadn't kept all my books from before i left. As i walked in the park i saw HIM. He was with a woman that appeared to be his mother, with her same hair, and a man, i guessed he must have been the father. They were a beautiful family, mother and son with bronze hair. They were having a picnic, and laughing so hard it was almost impossible for me to take my eyes of them.

In the middle of their laughter the older man started to cough, loud and hard. I didn't need to be Carlisle to know he was sick, but apparently his family did. Sad for them for if he didn't have that cough cure soon he wouldn't be around them for long. I walked on, they may have been the happiest humans i had seen in so long, but they were just that, humans, never knowing what was best for them and always making mistakes. I went home after that, sad to see happiness never lasted. i read for the rest of the night, waiting for Carlisle to come back.

"Bella?" Carlisle called softly as he came in.

"I'm over here!" I called from his study.

I looked up as he came in the door. "How was the hospital?"

"Bad, there are more people getting sick, i dont think it's just a cough anymore, i think i may be more." He had gone on talking about the Symtoms and its targets. I listened and discussed what it could be. But life went on... well time did, life, for me atleast, had stopped forty years ago.

Please comment, what do you think? i like to know :)

Other Stories

</a

Views: 2175

Replies to This Discussion

aww
lol... i will... Thanks...
i love it keep writing ;)
lol.. thanks, neither do i but...
Chapter 3
FIGHT (Part 1)

I had seen her multiple times in the park, just there. her beautiful face shadowed with sadness and fustration. It wasn't hard to tell who she was since she looked so much like her brother, the same eyes and skin color, but the features were different though that can happen in families. And then there aren't that many people here in this town and you can always tell when someone is new. But the park wasn't the only place i saw her. I would be walking with my mother, acompanying her to her shopping knowing fully well that she would be hurt if i refused her. She always had the same sad expression, i would see her in the shop looking at clothes, something that could have my mom jumping up and down with joy would only mearly impress her. When I went to the Book shop she would be there. It was like she was a magnet and she was always pulling me towards her.

That day i had been so worried about father, he kept looking worse for wear every day but he kept saying that he was fine. We both knew he wasn't even if mom could be fool i couldn't, he kept getting aches and pains, he had more breathing prpblems, but mom knew none of this, everytime he had trouble breathin he would cough. That day i finally confronted when mom decided she needed to get groceries, she asked me to come with her but i declined, she was hurt but i needed to talk to dad. "DAD, you're sick." i stated simply. I knew what his answe would be so i just lept going. "Don't deny it, dad you can't breath right anymore, you ache all over, when you cover your mouth with a tissue i see the blood. dad please go to to the hospital." I couldn't belive it!!! he was about to deny me, AGAIN! i just knew he was. "DAD!!! you have to go!!! You are getting sicker!!! i can see it!" I yelled at him, he was shocked to see me raise my voice at him, but he had to know! I had to convince him.

"YOU Dare raise your voice at me?"

"Yes dad i do," i said giving him the most pleading look I could muster. "Can't you see, people are dying."

"I am---"

"Sick!!!!" i yelled with so much anger. He was so STUBORN!! He got up from his chair. I could feel the tears coming, i could feel the choking sobs, "DAD--" my voice broke but i still managed to yell, "Dad, I'm scared, please, do it it for us. I know you don't want to hurt us by being sick, but you would hurt us more by dying!!" I ran out then, i knew there were tears on my cheeks, but i didn't care. I ran without seeing. I just ran. Wheni finally paid attention to where i was i saw that i was at the park, the park with so many good memories with my family. I must have been giong in circles around the park, but now that i could think straight i needed to sit. i headed to my place. I hadn't been there in a few months but i needed to go now. I walked deeper in to the trees, looking for my reclusion. When I saw it i froze. Some one was already there...

HEY guys so here was chapter 3!! sorry it was so short but i had to cut it off... anywasy i will; probaly have the second part of chapter 3 up by later today. Please comment...
lol... thanks, i didn't know if i had him right but i had to make him more human so i added a little sprinkling of me into his character, i guess when he turns he'll be half Angylle and half Vamp... lol
lol... i didn't really mean to make it a pun but it came out... lol.
ohh. i want more. So good. You've gotten me addicted
yah this is good
LOL.. i am sorry for getting you adicted, And thank you for commenting!! I'm working on the second part now.
HERE IT IS

Chapter 3
THE BEAUTY (EPOV) (Part 2)

Her back was to me but i could see the dreamy Brown tresses that told me it was Ms. Cullen. I didn't know how long i stood there but i decide to move and meet her. I walked around the side and sat on the opposite side. She jumped a foot in the air, very gracefully, and dropped her book. I picked the book up and put it on my lap, a way to make her stay while i met her.

"O! my, I'm sorry for scaring you..." As i saw her face i ran out of words, she was the most beautiful woman i had ever seen, she was perfect. I couldn't think, my mind was numb. She was beautiful and she was here, infront of me. I wanted to shake my head to be able to think, but i controlled the instinct, i would certaily look weird. When she smiled the little coherency I had managed to muster fled from my mind, I could even feel my heart skip a beat. I don't know how long it took for me to recover my thoughts but when I did, she was still there. I remembered what I had said and continued as if nothing had happened. "I really didn't mean to, i was just coming to think for a bit and saw you there, I wondered who else could have found my hidding place..." Woe on my soul, for i had the most beautiful, graceful angel here and i did not believe the was a way for me to be more awkward.

"Don't worry, I don't get attacks that easily...and hey, since when is this your place? I haven't seen you here before." Her voice was the most wonderful music I had ever heard, I wanted to close my eyes and let it envelop me. I saw her beautiful golden brown eyes glance at the darkening clouds and frantically searched for something to say, just to hear her again, to keep her by my side, entranced in conversation.

"Oh, well that's because you just moved in with your brother a short time ago, if you had been living here with him, you would have known and seen me here." Surpise flashed on her face making her seem more glorius than before.

"How do you know?"

Yes! My prayers had been answered, she was still talking to me, atleast for now. "Well before the epedemic he always talked about you, like a proud parent of their child," I had always thought that strange, he just seemed so...fond of her. "and then... we heard the bad news, and that you would be moving in with him." As she looked away he had the most heart shattering expression on her face i just wanted to put my arms around her and pull her to my chest to confort her, but i knew i couldn't do that, I couldn't take those liberties with a stranger, I wouldn't think she would care for that. So i did the next best thing. "I'm sorry about your parents." her face had a small nostalgic smile on her face. My heart, my mind, kept up the impulses to grab her and hug her worries away.

She looked at me and looked away. "They're in a better place now." I knew it was a full response but i felt like she had left it hanging, like it wasn't the only thing she would have said. I thought of my father, of death, and i got this feeling, I mentally shook off that feeling. She looked at me again and gave me the sweetest of bitter smiles. i thougt i would die then from the beauty of it, of her. "I have to go, Carlsle will be wondering where I am." I was sad to see my time with her done. I smiled at her, yet again thinking about my poor dad, and gave her, her book.

Desperate i looked for reasons to stay by her. "Can I walk you to your house then?" I asked thinking she was going to say no, that she didn't want to see me again after this.

"I'm not going home, I have the night shift at the hospital with Carlisle today." She murmured, sweet, so sweet, an Angel's voice.

"Then I shall walk you to the hospital," I said imposing my self on her instead of just offering. "a lady should not walk the streets of a dark town alone."

Her smile was so briliant it could illuminate the darkest night. "You can walk me if you wish." i smiled, delighted to have her agree though i hadn't given her a choice. I walked her to the hospital door, "Thank you for walking me here." When she said this I couldn't help the happiness from bursting through me.

"It was my pleasure." i said, completely honest. She went inside, and i made my way home, happier than i had vere been... until I got to the front door of our quiet home, when i remembered... dad.

OKAY guys hope you enjoyed, Chapter 4 will be in BPOV i may not write in Edwards POV again, its too uncertain. LOL.
lol.. thanks maybe i will, but for now i have something to do in bella's that cant wait.... but maybe Chpt 5 will be in ed's

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service