The Twilight Saga

When Bella has been turned, when Edward is dying,When disease plagues the world and life is full of nothing but distrust even to your closest friends.

Switching the roles of Bella and Edward was an idea i have been thinking on for a long time and i decided to finally write on it! so ENJOY.

NOTE: links to the Chapters have been added after the warning.......

Warning: There is alot of random chats, banner talk, and more between the Chapters, if you don't want to encounter too much i recommend using the links.... (if the links are wrong please message me to correct me) THANKS!! (+)

LINKS TO ESA's CHAPTERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(completed)

<LINKS TO INDEFENSIBLE'S CHAPTERS>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BANNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys all so much for the many banners made for ESA :) even the forced ones! (Sorry RHI-RHI)

</a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 

Moving back (BPOV)

Coming back to Carlisle was as much exciting as it was dreadful. When we had grown too 'old'
to still reside in our old town, Carlisle had tried to drag me to Chicago, Illinois but i had refused i wanted to live in Europe for a while, life in the United States always reapeating had made me suffer. I had tried to convince him to come with me but it had been worthless he had still gone to Chicago, now the centre of Chaos, the Heartland of the now a very serious cough. He was, as always, following his calling, like he had when he had saved me, me but not my mom or dad. just me, mom and dad's hearts having already stopped by the time he got to us, just mine had kept going. But now it was frozen as much as his.

He hadn't known when we had separated that his job would turn into caring for this ver weird strain of cough but that didn't matter as i came to reunite with him. He was once again my 'brother', i would be his very educated sister, stuck with him after our parents had been killed in a 'robbery'. Atleast he had spared me the torture of sitting through classes by saying i had had a private tutor, he had by now set up everything for me to move back in with him. But i was certain that going back now was tempting fate as he would be very short tempered because he couldn't be at the hospital 24 hours straight trying to find out the similarities between his sick patients. That would be too bad, but atleast i would actually have him during the day, just my nights would be lonesome, and even then maybe i would go to the hospital and help him, he would be happy to have untireable help, i was sure.

I had returned not because of the war, but because i had missed him, i had left in 1915 before the States had joined the war, and now i was returning, because I missed Carlisle and the on going sameness of life back home.

The new house was just as big as the last one had been. Carlisle offered me to come with him to the hospital so i could meet all his assistants and the nurses. I had refuesed. I wouldn't go to the hospital my first day back with him, not the first day back in the states. He left for the hospital an hour before the sun set, so i decided to grab a jacket, Though i didnt need it, and go for a walk, maybe pick up some books from any store, not that Carlisle hadn't kept all my books from before i left. As i walked in the park i saw HIM. He was with a woman that appeared to be his mother, with her same hair, and a man, i guessed he must have been the father. They were a beautiful family, mother and son with bronze hair. They were having a picnic, and laughing so hard it was almost impossible for me to take my eyes of them.

In the middle of their laughter the older man started to cough, loud and hard. I didn't need to be Carlisle to know he was sick, but apparently his family did. Sad for them for if he didn't have that cough cure soon he wouldn't be around them for long. I walked on, they may have been the happiest humans i had seen in so long, but they were just that, humans, never knowing what was best for them and always making mistakes. I went home after that, sad to see happiness never lasted. i read for the rest of the night, waiting for Carlisle to come back.

"Bella?" Carlisle called softly as he came in.

"I'm over here!" I called from his study.

I looked up as he came in the door. "How was the hospital?"

"Bad, there are more people getting sick, i dont think it's just a cough anymore, i think i may be more." He had gone on talking about the Symtoms and its targets. I listened and discussed what it could be. But life went on... well time did, life, for me atleast, had stopped forty years ago.

Please comment, what do you think? i like to know :)

Other Stories

</a

Views: 2218

Replies to This Discussion

ome pls more!!!!!!! aslo will u keep me update???

trouble is still here link= http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topic/listFor...

Here is the link to the Cullen’s vacation trip= http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topic/listFor...

Leaving baby

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topic/listFor...
yep... i'll send you a msg next time i post!
if u sayu that again i wont bother 2 read ur ff. so write in his pov or else im sending evil chickens @u.
that was really really good!! :)
write more soon!!
HERE is the next chapter

Chapter 4
DISTRACTED (Part 1) (BPOV)

As i walked through the door i noticed, the boy hadn't tole me his name.... but he knew mine, so unfair!! As I got ready to help all thoughts of the boy diaspeared as i now saw things were going to get countles times worse before they would get any better. Carlisle immediately ran up to me. "Bella do you see? things are getting worse! we have to figure out a way to stay," he was almost sobbing. I hated to see him this way, Carlisle is the most wonderful and giving person i had met , human or otherwise, and it made me so sad to see him suffer to the verge of crying.

"It's okay Carlisle, we'll try, for now let's go check on the patients and stop wasting time standing around. Ok? we'll figure how to stay, it shouldn't be that hard." I grabbed his hand and sqeezed it lightly. "Now where am i needed?"

Carlisle sqeezed back and looked at the papers he had in his hand. "Ok, i need you with the sicker, they need an angel," He smiled i rolled my eyes glad to see him in a better mood than he had been earlier, I would have shed tears at his statement if i could have. He was so absurd sometimes, how could i be an angel if i didn't even have a soul?

I just smiled, this wasn't the place for our ongoing disagreement. "I'll go."

HEY guys, sorry it's short but I'm working on the second part now!
YAY!!
LOL... I'm glad you like it!
lol... not really,,, i dont want to go into cardiac arrest more than once, (now), I almost died! lol
+.....+
....~.....
(_____)
lol... i know all about the llamas, but.... haha i have snows! they will protect me, (if the dont get mad at me.)
LOL thank you
lol... noriced, mom thought you had lost your mind when she saw oevr my shoulder, i was just laughing the whole time!!! :-) (AWW its not crooked)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service