The Twilight Saga

When Bella has been turned, when Edward is dying,When disease plagues the world and life is full of nothing but distrust even to your closest friends.

Switching the roles of Bella and Edward was an idea i have been thinking on for a long time and i decided to finally write on it! so ENJOY.

NOTE: links to the Chapters have been added after the warning.......

Warning: There is alot of random chats, banner talk, and more between the Chapters, if you don't want to encounter too much i recommend using the links.... (if the links are wrong please message me to correct me) THANKS!! (+)

LINKS TO ESA's CHAPTERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(completed)

<LINKS TO INDEFENSIBLE'S CHAPTERS>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BANNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys all so much for the many banners made for ESA :) even the forced ones! (Sorry RHI-RHI)

</a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 

Moving back (BPOV)

Coming back to Carlisle was as much exciting as it was dreadful. When we had grown too 'old'
to still reside in our old town, Carlisle had tried to drag me to Chicago, Illinois but i had refused i wanted to live in Europe for a while, life in the United States always reapeating had made me suffer. I had tried to convince him to come with me but it had been worthless he had still gone to Chicago, now the centre of Chaos, the Heartland of the now a very serious cough. He was, as always, following his calling, like he had when he had saved me, me but not my mom or dad. just me, mom and dad's hearts having already stopped by the time he got to us, just mine had kept going. But now it was frozen as much as his.

He hadn't known when we had separated that his job would turn into caring for this ver weird strain of cough but that didn't matter as i came to reunite with him. He was once again my 'brother', i would be his very educated sister, stuck with him after our parents had been killed in a 'robbery'. Atleast he had spared me the torture of sitting through classes by saying i had had a private tutor, he had by now set up everything for me to move back in with him. But i was certain that going back now was tempting fate as he would be very short tempered because he couldn't be at the hospital 24 hours straight trying to find out the similarities between his sick patients. That would be too bad, but atleast i would actually have him during the day, just my nights would be lonesome, and even then maybe i would go to the hospital and help him, he would be happy to have untireable help, i was sure.

I had returned not because of the war, but because i had missed him, i had left in 1915 before the States had joined the war, and now i was returning, because I missed Carlisle and the on going sameness of life back home.

The new house was just as big as the last one had been. Carlisle offered me to come with him to the hospital so i could meet all his assistants and the nurses. I had refuesed. I wouldn't go to the hospital my first day back with him, not the first day back in the states. He left for the hospital an hour before the sun set, so i decided to grab a jacket, Though i didnt need it, and go for a walk, maybe pick up some books from any store, not that Carlisle hadn't kept all my books from before i left. As i walked in the park i saw HIM. He was with a woman that appeared to be his mother, with her same hair, and a man, i guessed he must have been the father. They were a beautiful family, mother and son with bronze hair. They were having a picnic, and laughing so hard it was almost impossible for me to take my eyes of them.

In the middle of their laughter the older man started to cough, loud and hard. I didn't need to be Carlisle to know he was sick, but apparently his family did. Sad for them for if he didn't have that cough cure soon he wouldn't be around them for long. I walked on, they may have been the happiest humans i had seen in so long, but they were just that, humans, never knowing what was best for them and always making mistakes. I went home after that, sad to see happiness never lasted. i read for the rest of the night, waiting for Carlisle to come back.

"Bella?" Carlisle called softly as he came in.

"I'm over here!" I called from his study.

I looked up as he came in the door. "How was the hospital?"

"Bad, there are more people getting sick, i dont think it's just a cough anymore, i think i may be more." He had gone on talking about the Symtoms and its targets. I listened and discussed what it could be. But life went on... well time did, life, for me atleast, had stopped forty years ago.

Please comment, what do you think? i like to know :)

Other Stories

</a

Views: 1976

Replies to This Discussion

write more soon
that's good since i did the best i could though it seem i still left straight edges on the pics...
lol... that was my idea after mom said to do the second one (she is nosy, looks over my shoulder, at the computer... *shaking head* but not as nosy as other people)
lol... laptop. in her room all the time. She is on dads im on mine she peeks, (and ok i show her some things she can find interesting ) (she forced me to watch quarantine, dark, creepy, and scary)
I love it!!!!!!!
HURRY UP!!! PLEASSSSSEEEEEEEE!
I'm writing ! i'm writing!, i'll come back in 30 mins with another chapter!!
lol... read it!! and loved it!!
this is really really great!!!
write more!!! SOON!!! :)
your story is amazing!!
lol... thanks. I'm writing now since i haven't been able to write these ladt two days
this is great keep me posted
Chapter 5
SICK (part 1) (EPOV)

I stood at our door for a while thinking. What would i do about father, if he kept trying to fool us he was going to pull our family apart. Sadly i decided that if he couldn't see he was sick i was going to get mom on him. I took a deep breath and opend the door. He was there, sitting where he had been during our fight. I could feel his determination and all the things he wanted to say but wouldn't. "I know what you are going to say, but don't say it." I decided to make everything esaier for him by telling him all that i could feel on his mind. "I know that as long as I live under your roof I will not treat you that way, and it is time for me to start to take care for myself. I also know that you're still going to pay for my education now that I'm moving out, when or if i decide to move out, but that you will not be paying for my housing. I know that you have long tried to push me out to the world, but you have been scared that I would go to war, but now that it's about to end this troubles you no more... the only thing i don't know is if you have decided to get treated or not." I was resigned, he was surprised that I could read him so well. I wanted to laugh without humor, I had known for sure he already knew I could figure out what he thought from just being in the same room with him.

"I've decided that yes, I will go where you take me," Dad said, surprising me for the first time in years. When he saw the surprise on faev he broke out into laughter, for a second he looked completly healthy, until he started to cough incontrollably. I walked over to him and kneeled besides his chair. As i was about to ask if he was okay he said. "I'm fine, now lets go to the doctor before i change my mind." He smiled, and then i saw it. he was going to make fin of me. I could barely hold on to the laughter. "Now, don't ever say anything like that or yell at your old man or he will have to take actions against you. EVEN if he has to drag himself up to a stronger, better looking, younger, version of himself." I chuccled, and grabbed him by the elbow to help him up.

"Let's go."

"Where?" he asked so confused it would have pushed me into hysterics if the situation weren't grave.

"Dad, you just agreed to go to the hospital." i said determined.

"Oh, yeah, i didn, didn't I?"

I just nodded and helped him out of his chair. He coughed as we got to the door, and i tried to hurry him more to get to the hospital then I remembered... mom. She wasn't home and leaving her a note would upset her more. We waited for her, setting dad on his chair where he would go into coughing fits every few minutes. she was supposed to be getting home by now, but maybe waiting for her wasn't such a good idea, seeing dad, maybe he was wrose of than i thought he had been. As i thought this I heard noise from the kitchen. Mom. I walked quickly to her. "Mom, I'm taking dad to the doctor. He hasn't been feeling well and we waited to tell you in person because a note would only make you worry uselessly." I hated to put things down in importance but i didn't want her to worry, she was too good for me to worry her. My efforts were redundant as she proceded to worry
anyway,

"What's wrong hun?" Mom asked, her hands already flyting, trying to find something I knew she wasn't looking for.

"He... mom please don't worry, we'll be back, it's just that he's had a cough and i want Dr. Cullen to take a look at him that's it." Again i tried to downplay, and agian she didn't fall for it.

"I'm going with you." she said determined. "Go to the living room and get your father ready to leave. I have to put the meats in the freezer." She grabbed the meats out of her bags and walked out the back door. I walked to the living room and helped dad out of his chair. When mom came back with her coat on we were ready to leave.

NOTE FROM ANGYLLE: sorry i have not been able to post but i have had to study for multiple tests, and also I am sorry that this chapter is soo short but it is for the same reason

NOTE FROM MAYU: LOL, i feel horrible for letting her drag me into posting fo her!!! horrible! atleast i got to see the story for the first time and the chapter before all other people!!! LOL for anyone that is confused just understand i have logged on her user to post her story, and now I've talked way too much on it! =)
...........................................................................................................................MAYU DAIS >>>> OUT!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service