The Twilight Saga

When Bella has been turned, when Edward is dying,When disease plagues the world and life is full of nothing but distrust even to your closest friends.

Switching the roles of Bella and Edward was an idea i have been thinking on for a long time and i decided to finally write on it! so ENJOY.

NOTE: links to the Chapters have been added after the warning.......

Warning: There is alot of random chats, banner talk, and more between the Chapters, if you don't want to encounter too much i recommend using the links.... (if the links are wrong please message me to correct me) THANKS!! (+)

LINKS TO ESA's CHAPTERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(completed)

<LINKS TO INDEFENSIBLE'S CHAPTERS>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BANNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys all so much for the many banners made for ESA :) even the forced ones! (Sorry RHI-RHI)

</a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 

Moving back (BPOV)

Coming back to Carlisle was as much exciting as it was dreadful. When we had grown too 'old'
to still reside in our old town, Carlisle had tried to drag me to Chicago, Illinois but i had refused i wanted to live in Europe for a while, life in the United States always reapeating had made me suffer. I had tried to convince him to come with me but it had been worthless he had still gone to Chicago, now the centre of Chaos, the Heartland of the now a very serious cough. He was, as always, following his calling, like he had when he had saved me, me but not my mom or dad. just me, mom and dad's hearts having already stopped by the time he got to us, just mine had kept going. But now it was frozen as much as his.

He hadn't known when we had separated that his job would turn into caring for this ver weird strain of cough but that didn't matter as i came to reunite with him. He was once again my 'brother', i would be his very educated sister, stuck with him after our parents had been killed in a 'robbery'. Atleast he had spared me the torture of sitting through classes by saying i had had a private tutor, he had by now set up everything for me to move back in with him. But i was certain that going back now was tempting fate as he would be very short tempered because he couldn't be at the hospital 24 hours straight trying to find out the similarities between his sick patients. That would be too bad, but atleast i would actually have him during the day, just my nights would be lonesome, and even then maybe i would go to the hospital and help him, he would be happy to have untireable help, i was sure.

I had returned not because of the war, but because i had missed him, i had left in 1915 before the States had joined the war, and now i was returning, because I missed Carlisle and the on going sameness of life back home.

The new house was just as big as the last one had been. Carlisle offered me to come with him to the hospital so i could meet all his assistants and the nurses. I had refuesed. I wouldn't go to the hospital my first day back with him, not the first day back in the states. He left for the hospital an hour before the sun set, so i decided to grab a jacket, Though i didnt need it, and go for a walk, maybe pick up some books from any store, not that Carlisle hadn't kept all my books from before i left. As i walked in the park i saw HIM. He was with a woman that appeared to be his mother, with her same hair, and a man, i guessed he must have been the father. They were a beautiful family, mother and son with bronze hair. They were having a picnic, and laughing so hard it was almost impossible for me to take my eyes of them.

In the middle of their laughter the older man started to cough, loud and hard. I didn't need to be Carlisle to know he was sick, but apparently his family did. Sad for them for if he didn't have that cough cure soon he wouldn't be around them for long. I walked on, they may have been the happiest humans i had seen in so long, but they were just that, humans, never knowing what was best for them and always making mistakes. I went home after that, sad to see happiness never lasted. i read for the rest of the night, waiting for Carlisle to come back.

"Bella?" Carlisle called softly as he came in.

"I'm over here!" I called from his study.

I looked up as he came in the door. "How was the hospital?"

"Bad, there are more people getting sick, i dont think it's just a cough anymore, i think i may be more." He had gone on talking about the Symtoms and its targets. I listened and discussed what it could be. But life went on... well time did, life, for me atleast, had stopped forty years ago.

Please comment, what do you think? i like to know :)

Other Stories

</a

Views: 2209

Replies to This Discussion

LOL... and I've no idea to the second parts meaning so i shall leave it at that... OH! and you should see what Angy has instore for the next chapter, it's kinda fuuny in a Masochistic way
OH btw!! she has sent me a txt! she may be done with the next chapter soon and she will email it to me! hope she hurries because i may need to get off soon and she needs to either sleep or study for the test she has tomorrow...!
LOL... excuse her she can be a little thick sometimes.... (Mayu can be)
lOl! yay!
LOL! LOVE MY SIGNITURE ON THE MSG!!!!! lol... Special thanks to RHIA & CHARLOTTE (this is MAYU!, BTW) for the nice missing person poster.!!!

lol... now Angylle will kill me for keeping on writing without permision but it was worth it!!!!

Hopefully she will give me the next chapter to post for tomorrow!!

.........................................................................................................MAYU DAIS >> OUT! >>
lol... i like the poster, Praise to the creator!
I Love This!
Chapter 5
TRAGEDIES (part 2)(EPOV)

We got to the hopsital. Dr. Cullen took a look at dad and i didn't need to hear him to know what he was going to say: I had been right, dad was sick... My world fell apart but i didn't let it show, mom needed me strong.

"What's wrong Carlisle?" Mom asked, when the doctor had taken us to another room.

"Sorry Elizabeth but I'm afriad that your husband has the Influenza." As Dr. Cullen said this, I could feel the pain tearing into Mom, the pain he himself felt to see another person sick. I felt Dad in the other room, resigned, he had known he was sick, he just didn't want mother to worry. Last i felt my own pain. He had been so stuborn! I wanted to throw another fit like i had done earlier but i contained it. This wasn't the time or the place.

Mom ran into Carlisle's arms and sobbed. I wanted to crumble to the ground in a broken huddle but i knew i couldn't, not with mom here. I was glad mom and Carlisle had grown so close when she helped around the hospital because I didn't think I could comfort her as he was now, all i would do was break down. We were in the other room for five minutes, but it had felt like an eternity. As we came near dad he spoke. "Where's the funeral?" he asked lightly. He knew he was sick, but he was blowing it all off! How dare he! Mom and I turned to look at him at the same time, i glared at him, and i could tell mom was doing the same. He slid off the chair he was in and walked up to us. Mom gave in first. She ran into him and sobbed into his shoulder louder than she had in the other room. A small sad smile appeared at the corners of dad's mouth. HE long since had accepted he would die before mom. But why did he have to give up so easily?! no fight, just give in. "Lizzy, you are going to make things worse. It's me that sick, you don't have to worry for my poor soul, we'll meet up in heaven and I'll still be as young as i am now! And you will always be as beautiful as you are now! even when you'll have wrinkles and grandchildren!" he was trying to lighten the mood. It worked for mom. A little, but it made no change with me. I glared at him unceasingly. HE looked at me. Sometimes he could be as good as me at interpreting what others thought, those untimely occasions were rare but they happened, this was one of them. "I'm so sorry son, I am, but...." he didn't finish before he went into an attack of coughing. As he coughed, I could see the blood. he covered his mouth with his hand, but that didnt help, i saw it on the long sleeve of his white shirt. Dr. Cullen had let us tell my dad the bad news,he had gone somewhere else not wanting to intrude. One of the hospital assistents walked in, I felt her confusion seeing us crowded aroud dad, but when she saw the blood the confusion turned to understnding. Her instructions were to take dad to the ward that held the people that were less sick, but now as she saw dad's condition her thought's changed. Dad would be taken to the sicker ward. The ward that had the most deaths. How could dad get so sick without us knowing?

NOTE FROM ANGYLLE: first i would like to apoligize to obsessedfanpire for Mayu's using your formal messages, but since she is at her house and i at mine i have given her specific directions as to how post, most of which i know she has not followed... *mayu: he he he*. Second, Hope you liked the chapter and again i apologize if they are short. Third: I shall now leave because if i dont fall to bed now i will fall asleep on my phone (tragedy becuase i don't want to break it)... ENJOY!!!

NOTE FROM MAYU: he he he he he he... she has no idea! lol... anyways! I shall send updates now! yay!

.............................................><...................................................................MAYU DAIS <><> OUT! <><>
Please more, love it!!!
awome can't wait for your next post awsome
yes! gOOd thiing...
i love it i love it i love it!!!!! please please please keep going!!! more more more i need more!!! write at vampire speed!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service