The Twilight Saga

When Bella has been turned, when Edward is dying,When disease plagues the world and life is full of nothing but distrust even to your closest friends.

Switching the roles of Bella and Edward was an idea i have been thinking on for a long time and i decided to finally write on it! so ENJOY.

NOTE: links to the Chapters have been added after the warning.......

Warning: There is alot of random chats, banner talk, and more between the Chapters, if you don't want to encounter too much i recommend using the links.... (if the links are wrong please message me to correct me) THANKS!! (+)

LINKS TO ESA's CHAPTERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(completed)

<LINKS TO INDEFENSIBLE'S CHAPTERS>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BANNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys all so much for the many banners made for ESA :) even the forced ones! (Sorry RHI-RHI)

</a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 

Moving back (BPOV)

Coming back to Carlisle was as much exciting as it was dreadful. When we had grown too 'old'
to still reside in our old town, Carlisle had tried to drag me to Chicago, Illinois but i had refused i wanted to live in Europe for a while, life in the United States always reapeating had made me suffer. I had tried to convince him to come with me but it had been worthless he had still gone to Chicago, now the centre of Chaos, the Heartland of the now a very serious cough. He was, as always, following his calling, like he had when he had saved me, me but not my mom or dad. just me, mom and dad's hearts having already stopped by the time he got to us, just mine had kept going. But now it was frozen as much as his.

He hadn't known when we had separated that his job would turn into caring for this ver weird strain of cough but that didn't matter as i came to reunite with him. He was once again my 'brother', i would be his very educated sister, stuck with him after our parents had been killed in a 'robbery'. Atleast he had spared me the torture of sitting through classes by saying i had had a private tutor, he had by now set up everything for me to move back in with him. But i was certain that going back now was tempting fate as he would be very short tempered because he couldn't be at the hospital 24 hours straight trying to find out the similarities between his sick patients. That would be too bad, but atleast i would actually have him during the day, just my nights would be lonesome, and even then maybe i would go to the hospital and help him, he would be happy to have untireable help, i was sure.

I had returned not because of the war, but because i had missed him, i had left in 1915 before the States had joined the war, and now i was returning, because I missed Carlisle and the on going sameness of life back home.

The new house was just as big as the last one had been. Carlisle offered me to come with him to the hospital so i could meet all his assistants and the nurses. I had refuesed. I wouldn't go to the hospital my first day back with him, not the first day back in the states. He left for the hospital an hour before the sun set, so i decided to grab a jacket, Though i didnt need it, and go for a walk, maybe pick up some books from any store, not that Carlisle hadn't kept all my books from before i left. As i walked in the park i saw HIM. He was with a woman that appeared to be his mother, with her same hair, and a man, i guessed he must have been the father. They were a beautiful family, mother and son with bronze hair. They were having a picnic, and laughing so hard it was almost impossible for me to take my eyes of them.

In the middle of their laughter the older man started to cough, loud and hard. I didn't need to be Carlisle to know he was sick, but apparently his family did. Sad for them for if he didn't have that cough cure soon he wouldn't be around them for long. I walked on, they may have been the happiest humans i had seen in so long, but they were just that, humans, never knowing what was best for them and always making mistakes. I went home after that, sad to see happiness never lasted. i read for the rest of the night, waiting for Carlisle to come back.

"Bella?" Carlisle called softly as he came in.

"I'm over here!" I called from his study.

I looked up as he came in the door. "How was the hospital?"

"Bad, there are more people getting sick, i dont think it's just a cough anymore, i think i may be more." He had gone on talking about the Symtoms and its targets. I listened and discussed what it could be. But life went on... well time did, life, for me atleast, had stopped forty years ago.

Please comment, what do you think? i like to know :)

Other Stories

</a

Views: 2012

Replies to This Discussion

LOL... only loved by you and charlotte,,, you know all thos comments are aither made by you or by char, or by mayu...
LOL
but only you three bother to write about me... i saw and all the comments with my name on them were from all three of you...
huh? scary... shall go check out,,,, be back in two mins!
this is it.... ?

whoa! it's smaller than i thought
yup!! do what ever you have to...
OK how bout this?

please write more!
LOL>.. ill post chpt 8 now.... (been finished with it just havent posted.... =9
Hey Guys!! ok as usual i always endup posting before i edit (barely have time to write) so please tell me if there are any major mistakes! and read, comment, and enjoy!!

Chapter 8
EDWARD (BPOV) (part 2)

Calrlisle led Elisa away, hand on the small of her back. She was very beautiful. I turned to Edward. He was jut looking at me. Weird. I shook that thought from my mind and remebered that we had to move his father to the room i had prepared, THAT'S why he was looking at me. I turned to him and opened my mouth to talk to him... when i noticed... i had nothing to say... my awkwarness was getting on my nerves. I closed my mouth, smiled and tried again, this time thinking about what i was going to say. "Come on, we need to move him, bad thing is everyone else is very busy so we won't have much help, so we'd better get helping him." Was it only me or did that sound confused and confusing?

His smile was slight, i guess i must have been confusing. "I think i can handle that." He was confident. That was good. I didn't think i could show my supernatural strength infront of him and get away with it. I went to Mr. Masen's side and Edward followed me. I quickly checked his vitals to make sure we could move him, I knew i was overdoing it, but i couldn't help it, i couldn't have another of my charges die tonight. Some p[eople were born to be doctors, like Carlisle, i wasn't, i would never be able to deal with so much death.

Mr. Masen had worsened, not enough for a human to notice but enough for me to see. I didn't notice my hand had started to shake until there was a very warm hand taking hold of it. I looked up in to the greenest eyes i had ever remember seeing. His sad smile was comforting, but not enough. I felt my face coming undone for the second time in one night, i could again feel the tears i could never shed, and this made me want to cry more. That's when the sob erupted. First one, then another. He took my other hand and turned me into his chest. He hugged me sweetly, i felt his warm hands carefully rub my arms trying to confort me. i sobbed... ? I couldn't cry here, if i did it would just prove to the people that thought i couldn't handle the night shifts right... I controlled my face, and clamed down. That's when i noticed... he had hugged me and i had let him. I looked up, embarrassed, feeling the blush that never showed up. She smiled crookedly at me and my breathing stopped. He was so...

He leaned down, his beautiful eyes on mine.

I couln't breathe for two reasons, one was: he was human and there was only so much of his scent i could take, i didn't want to make a mistake. and two: What was he doing? My mind raced, feelings i hadn't even felt when i was human pulsed through me like his blood pulsed through him.

he kept leaning until he put his lips near my ear. "Are you better?" he asked sweetly.

i was relieved. He hadn't done anything rash. But i also felt disapointment, regret. He hadn't done anything rash. I just nodded, enjoying the feel of his smooth cheek against mine. I had to snap out of this. I nodded but he didn't do anything, he just held me. Finally after a minute, when i knew he wasn't going to say anything else, i sighed. We needed to take care of his dad.

OK sorry if this chapter is short (i havent had time to check the length) and please have patience with me.... *looks at Rhia and her remaining four llamas (ha ha... Charlotte took Higgles to France right?)* anyways please... patience! COMMENT!! ( LOL)
Love it but vampires can't cry so even though she wanted to that part doesn't make sense.

I couldn't cry here, if i did it would just prove to the people that thought i couldn't handle the night shifts right...

So she can't physically cry right? but I love it!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service