The Twilight Saga

When Bella has been turned, when Edward is dying,When disease plagues the world and life is full of nothing but distrust even to your closest friends.

Switching the roles of Bella and Edward was an idea i have been thinking on for a long time and i decided to finally write on it! so ENJOY.

NOTE: links to the Chapters have been added after the warning.......

Warning: There is alot of random chats, banner talk, and more between the Chapters, if you don't want to encounter too much i recommend using the links.... (if the links are wrong please message me to correct me) THANKS!! (+)

LINKS TO ESA's CHAPTERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(completed)

<LINKS TO INDEFENSIBLE'S CHAPTERS>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BANNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys all so much for the many banners made for ESA :) even the forced ones! (Sorry RHI-RHI)

</a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 

Moving back (BPOV)

Coming back to Carlisle was as much exciting as it was dreadful. When we had grown too 'old'
to still reside in our old town, Carlisle had tried to drag me to Chicago, Illinois but i had refused i wanted to live in Europe for a while, life in the United States always reapeating had made me suffer. I had tried to convince him to come with me but it had been worthless he had still gone to Chicago, now the centre of Chaos, the Heartland of the now a very serious cough. He was, as always, following his calling, like he had when he had saved me, me but not my mom or dad. just me, mom and dad's hearts having already stopped by the time he got to us, just mine had kept going. But now it was frozen as much as his.

He hadn't known when we had separated that his job would turn into caring for this ver weird strain of cough but that didn't matter as i came to reunite with him. He was once again my 'brother', i would be his very educated sister, stuck with him after our parents had been killed in a 'robbery'. Atleast he had spared me the torture of sitting through classes by saying i had had a private tutor, he had by now set up everything for me to move back in with him. But i was certain that going back now was tempting fate as he would be very short tempered because he couldn't be at the hospital 24 hours straight trying to find out the similarities between his sick patients. That would be too bad, but atleast i would actually have him during the day, just my nights would be lonesome, and even then maybe i would go to the hospital and help him, he would be happy to have untireable help, i was sure.

I had returned not because of the war, but because i had missed him, i had left in 1915 before the States had joined the war, and now i was returning, because I missed Carlisle and the on going sameness of life back home.

The new house was just as big as the last one had been. Carlisle offered me to come with him to the hospital so i could meet all his assistants and the nurses. I had refuesed. I wouldn't go to the hospital my first day back with him, not the first day back in the states. He left for the hospital an hour before the sun set, so i decided to grab a jacket, Though i didnt need it, and go for a walk, maybe pick up some books from any store, not that Carlisle hadn't kept all my books from before i left. As i walked in the park i saw HIM. He was with a woman that appeared to be his mother, with her same hair, and a man, i guessed he must have been the father. They were a beautiful family, mother and son with bronze hair. They were having a picnic, and laughing so hard it was almost impossible for me to take my eyes of them.

In the middle of their laughter the older man started to cough, loud and hard. I didn't need to be Carlisle to know he was sick, but apparently his family did. Sad for them for if he didn't have that cough cure soon he wouldn't be around them for long. I walked on, they may have been the happiest humans i had seen in so long, but they were just that, humans, never knowing what was best for them and always making mistakes. I went home after that, sad to see happiness never lasted. i read for the rest of the night, waiting for Carlisle to come back.

"Bella?" Carlisle called softly as he came in.

"I'm over here!" I called from his study.

I looked up as he came in the door. "How was the hospital?"

"Bad, there are more people getting sick, i dont think it's just a cough anymore, i think i may be more." He had gone on talking about the Symtoms and its targets. I listened and discussed what it could be. But life went on... well time did, life, for me atleast, had stopped forty years ago.

Please comment, what do you think? i like to know :)

Other Stories

</a

Views: 2188

Replies to This Discussion

K... I've posted.
Hey guys! here's more!!

Chapter 9
OVERPOWERED (EPOV) (part 1)

She had been gone for more than five minutes, where had she gone? I didn't have the confidence to ask Carlisle. He was just chatting with mom.

When she walked into the room her face had a resigned. Why?

"Everything's ready." She said softly. Ready for what?

"Good." He said, louder than she had talked. "Can you and Edward get Mr. Masen to the new room? i have something to discuss with Eliza." So he was going to tell mom but not me? What is going on? I sighed, atleast i had time with her while he talked with mom. Mom walked with Carlisle out the room, his hand on the small of her back, what was with that? I decided it was none of my business and turned to Bella.

She was still looking after her brother. She turned to me then. I really don't know why i was looking at her but, i was. that must have been a very awkward experience for her. She looked like she was in a reverie and i let her think, i wasn't one to disturb others. When she concentrated back on me and noticed i was still looking at her she opened her mouth, but didnt say anything. I must have made her more uncomfortabe than i thought. She smiled and tried again. "Come on, we need to move him, bad thing is everyone else is very busy so we won't have much help, so we'd better get helping him." I smiled, she wanted to get rid of me that fast?

"I think i can handle that." I had moved dad before when he fell asleep on the couch, and lately I'd been helping him, i was absolutely sure i could move him now. She moved to dad's side and i followed. She checked dad, why were they cheking him so often, was he that sick? The hand she had on thebed trembled, this couldn't be good. I saw it sit there shaking for a few seconds before i made my decision. I slowly put my hand over hers, for comfort if she needed it. or for help if she was trembleling from exaustion, she looked tired. She looked up at me i smiled sadly, was she going to reject me? Slowly her face fell, getting sadder and sadder. Breaking down completely, like in my dream. Then she sobbed, I couldn't handle it. I grabbed her hand as another sob excaped her lips, and pulled her into me. she was so small, and i was so heartboken i barely noticed she was twenty degrees colder than the room. but i noticed. She burried her face in my shirt and all i could do not to start crying myself from the sadness her crying caused me, was rub her arms. that was all i could think of, and all i did. After a bit she wasn't sobbing anymore, when she looked up, I could feel her embarrasment, and smiled, she shouldn't be.

In that moment i got the most overpowering urge to feel her rose pedal lips on mine, just for a second. Her eyes widdened as i bent my head down to hers. That made me realize i couldn't, she barely knew me, she wouldn't be very please, but i couldn't stop but i could change in directions. I leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Are you better?" like i had had no other intentions. Her cheek was against mine and here i could feel her temperature better. she must have been cold. She nodded, stopped for a second and nodded again. I couldn't force myself to let go of her, if she wanted me to release her i would let her make the first move. She sighed out loud and that was my cue, i let go.

hope you enjoyed! COMMENT please
LOL!
LOL! hey are you doing banners today? im bored of the ones i have... (not bored but they are out of date.... yeas i go through banners like they are candy)
About?
ahhh.... ok! its OK
finish i want more
lol... ok, i got the other chapter, just need to type.
Dramatic!
lol... a little...
That was really cute. I liked it! No I loved it!
lol... thanks!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service