The Twilight Saga

When Bella has been turned, when Edward is dying,When disease plagues the world and life is full of nothing but distrust even to your closest friends.

Switching the roles of Bella and Edward was an idea i have been thinking on for a long time and i decided to finally write on it! so ENJOY.

NOTE: links to the Chapters have been added after the warning.......

Warning: There is alot of random chats, banner talk, and more between the Chapters, if you don't want to encounter too much i recommend using the links.... (if the links are wrong please message me to correct me) THANKS!! (+)

LINKS TO ESA's CHAPTERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(completed)

<LINKS TO INDEFENSIBLE'S CHAPTERS>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BANNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guys all so much for the many banners made for ESA :) even the forced ones! (Sorry RHI-RHI)

</a

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 

Moving back (BPOV)

Coming back to Carlisle was as much exciting as it was dreadful. When we had grown too 'old'
to still reside in our old town, Carlisle had tried to drag me to Chicago, Illinois but i had refused i wanted to live in Europe for a while, life in the United States always reapeating had made me suffer. I had tried to convince him to come with me but it had been worthless he had still gone to Chicago, now the centre of Chaos, the Heartland of the now a very serious cough. He was, as always, following his calling, like he had when he had saved me, me but not my mom or dad. just me, mom and dad's hearts having already stopped by the time he got to us, just mine had kept going. But now it was frozen as much as his.

He hadn't known when we had separated that his job would turn into caring for this ver weird strain of cough but that didn't matter as i came to reunite with him. He was once again my 'brother', i would be his very educated sister, stuck with him after our parents had been killed in a 'robbery'. Atleast he had spared me the torture of sitting through classes by saying i had had a private tutor, he had by now set up everything for me to move back in with him. But i was certain that going back now was tempting fate as he would be very short tempered because he couldn't be at the hospital 24 hours straight trying to find out the similarities between his sick patients. That would be too bad, but atleast i would actually have him during the day, just my nights would be lonesome, and even then maybe i would go to the hospital and help him, he would be happy to have untireable help, i was sure.

I had returned not because of the war, but because i had missed him, i had left in 1915 before the States had joined the war, and now i was returning, because I missed Carlisle and the on going sameness of life back home.

The new house was just as big as the last one had been. Carlisle offered me to come with him to the hospital so i could meet all his assistants and the nurses. I had refuesed. I wouldn't go to the hospital my first day back with him, not the first day back in the states. He left for the hospital an hour before the sun set, so i decided to grab a jacket, Though i didnt need it, and go for a walk, maybe pick up some books from any store, not that Carlisle hadn't kept all my books from before i left. As i walked in the park i saw HIM. He was with a woman that appeared to be his mother, with her same hair, and a man, i guessed he must have been the father. They were a beautiful family, mother and son with bronze hair. They were having a picnic, and laughing so hard it was almost impossible for me to take my eyes of them.

In the middle of their laughter the older man started to cough, loud and hard. I didn't need to be Carlisle to know he was sick, but apparently his family did. Sad for them for if he didn't have that cough cure soon he wouldn't be around them for long. I walked on, they may have been the happiest humans i had seen in so long, but they were just that, humans, never knowing what was best for them and always making mistakes. I went home after that, sad to see happiness never lasted. i read for the rest of the night, waiting for Carlisle to come back.

"Bella?" Carlisle called softly as he came in.

"I'm over here!" I called from his study.

I looked up as he came in the door. "How was the hospital?"

"Bad, there are more people getting sick, i dont think it's just a cough anymore, i think i may be more." He had gone on talking about the Symtoms and its targets. I listened and discussed what it could be. But life went on... well time did, life, for me atleast, had stopped forty years ago.

Please comment, what do you think? i like to know :)

Other Stories

</a

Views: 2175

Replies to This Discussion

angylle!!!!! i cannot believe u were dreading 2 do this!!!!!!! its soooooooo good!!!!!!!!! now if u want to log back on i hav another chap to post
lol... i was... am
omg i just finished reading what u have soo far and it's really good can u plz keep me updated when u write more
thanks, i will!
HEy guys! im finally done with the next Cahpter! Please Comment!

Chapter 21
KNIGHT IN THE NIGHT (BPOV)

I couldn't stop sobbing. The more i thought of Edwards Family, the more i remembered mine. Charlie's Chocolate brown eyes, dull when death had taken him from me, too late when Carlisle had come. Renee's briliant blue, red from the popped blood vessle. The funeral, that i had to watch from affar because i was too much of an attrocity to go near them. The tears i couldn't cry when i was finally able to go to their tombs after everyone had left. Not being able to cry at their FUNERAL, be there as their bodies were put in their deep graves, give them a last good bye. The vunerability of seeing their tombs wither, crack and fade. The roses i leave when i go, finding the dead roses when i come back. The years i've spent almost alone, missing Renee's nagging to go to town and to some shopping. Everything Crashed down on me.

I remebered Right before the the accident, It was all playing in fast motion in my mind. We had spent the whole afternoon making the Thanksgiviing dinner. It was bigger because Charlie had invited Carlisle over. IT happened right after dinner was done cooking, when Renee and i were running around the house getting last minute details ready, if only we had paid more atenttion.

Renee had left the gas on when we had removed the turkey and it had stayed while we were been getting ready. Carlisle's invitation meant we had to welcome him in well. This was really important to Renee and Charlie, and to me too, he was one of my favorite doctors, he didn't ask too many questions.

I had walked out to the shed next to the house, right infront the window in to the kitchen, to get wood so we could be stocked for when the dinner started. As i moved i saw dad getting ready to light is cigar.

If only Charlie hadn't lit his cigarette....

My thought's were interrupted by long, warm arms being wrapped around me. I unwrapped my arms fron around my knees and placed the around his waist, and that's as long as he was able to hold back the memories, they started where they had stopped.

If only Charlie hadn't lit his cigarette....

The next thing i knew i was being flung against the tree by the shed, i heard the horrible crack before i had felt the pain. then i felt it, and passed out.

When i opened my eyes i wished i had kept them closed. Charlie had flown out the kitcen window, his eyes were wide but he didnt move. Charlie! He's alive he's alive. I had chanted to my self over and over. AS i made a move to get closer to him i felt the pain. My arms were burnt, i knew it. I could smell the blood, i had been cut by the window. and when i breathed it felt like i was being stabbed by a knife evrysecond i spent breathing. I notived then what i had yet to feel in pain, my legs. I looked down, sure enough there they were, i tried to move them but i couldn't. I had tried and tried, failing everytime. Agony filled me. Charlie was infront of me and i couldn't go to him, every inch of skin above my waist line burned, and every breath, everysecond of everybreath cost me pain. Qxygen was priceless, priceless. I looked around, my neck hurt and evrything els burst into a higher level of of pain as i took in what laid only three feet from me. Renee. Flung out a window. The dress, the one she had looked all over town for last week in shreds around her slim figure. I looked at her face ans couldn't help my cry of pain. Her eyes! her beautiful sweet blue eyes. the white paert was no longer white but red. I knew why, when she had hit the ground her head had landed on a rock. her blood was everywhere, making me dizzy, making me cry.

That's when Carlisle got to our house, He had run to me, the only survivor. He chedked my pulse. Now i knew there was no need for this, he would have heard my heart all the way from the drive. But then, then i had wanted to yell, NO ME! let me die! SAVE THEM!!! DAD! MOM! but my breathing was ragged, my my lungs weren't getting enough air. I knew now that Charlie had long since been dead. So had mom. That i had had punture lungs, and severe burns, and cuts on every Centimeter of skin. That my spine had fractured in six vertebre when i had hit the tree. He never told me the extent of Their injuries. Just that they had died quickly. I sobbed harder before i could calm down, but i did. Rebuilding the dam that held back the memories, good, or bad, anything would make me sob harder now. When i was quiet, Edward held me to his chest, i knew he must have been freezing, but he didn't complain and i needed him too much to complain. Once the memories were tied behind the wall i put i was able to enjoy his arms, warm, strong around me. I could feel his breath in my hair, mouth watering, i felt the venom in my mouth and rebeled in my ability to resit his blood. I would have been happy to spend the rest of the day in his arms.

"Are you better?" i heard his whipery voice in my ear, softly carressing every syllable. I nodded my head and murmured, "Much," without moving away from him, i wasn't ready to let my haven leave me. but he was, he pulled away from me, I didn't dare look up, afraid to see disgust on his face. I felt his warm finger under my chin and i followed his movements, no way to escape. "What was wrong?" and just like that another dam broke. The dam i had been trying to hold in the smallest concious, when i had held the other one. I sobbed again. Yes i was fine. But i couldn't respond to the other question. I coulndn't give him an honest answer, if i did he would think back to his father, Sick in the hospital. His family broken. My thought's kept revolving around this, but couldn't go further, his hands distracting me as they rubbed my arms leaving warm lines down my skin. and laving soothing circles on my back. I stopped faster this time. I looked up at him, Greatful that he had been there to help me.

"Thank you," i said noticing for the first time that i was smiling. His eyes widedned and he leaned into me. I felt my breath as it caught of. I thought my heart had restarted as i felt the jolt of excitement. Then suddenly his face flushed furiously and he placed it against the side of my neck. The warmth of him against my neck was incredible but i would not be temted and be left out to dry. I moved away just enough to be able to get his face into veiw. I smiled, as i thought of my next actions carefully. I slowly leaned up to him, closing the space he had left open. He didn't let me do all the work, he was touching his lips to mine. I felt the jolt of excitement as it ran through me. I smiled wider, overjoyed. on thier own accord my arms reached up and wrapped into his neck and felt his bring me closer to him. I felt the loss of balance and let go of him before i could pull him down and hurt him. I fell back on my rug slowly. He acted fast after that, his hands went each on either side of me holding himself up, as if he were afraid to crush me, as if he could.

I thought back to what Carlisle would say when he heard of the world's first clumsy vampire. "Guess you aren't the only klutz." I giggled after i said it rembering Eliza saying it, and imagining Carlisle's face. His smile was the brightest light i had ever seen, even with my supernatural senses.

"No I guess I'm not." the look in his eyes as he leaned into me again made me never want to leave this moment in the past. I was falling for him and i knew it now, i had been, ever since i saw his family in the park the first day. I didn't stop to think what this would do to him in the future, just thinking about now. I wrapped my arms around him again, this time i slowly savoring him. I felt his smile seconds beofre he sighed and pulled away. I looked at him and remebered, My Edward was human. A human that hasn't slept in who knows how much. He stood gracefully, how could Eliza call him a klutz? He held his hand to me and i took it, just to feel his warmth.

We walked to the door. My hand in his. "I'll see you in the morning." I Whispered, i didn't want to ruin, let go, of the most beautiful moment I had ever had in my existence.

Unpredictable, he gave me a last taste of him. the slightest touch from his lips to mine. I had to smile when he straightened, understanding his reluntance to leave. He raised his hand to my cheek, and whispered the only thing that would make me smiled wider. "Sleep well." I wouldn't but i could day dream. About him.

I responded the only thing that came into my mind, "Dream with the angels."

When he left i turned aroung and went out one of the double doors and jumped of the balcony swiftly, running into the trees, full speed.

Hope you liked it!
yayyy i could kindof understand what you said in french to an extent... it was like: i (something lol) your history. Bravo. You have to continue. You are the next S.M !! ahahahh yayyyyy ahhaah...

OMMGGG that was soooooooo goooodddd thoughh!!! was that story apart of your past??? ommgg can't wait for moree!!!

ily xoxo
Peace XD
lol... I only understood some parts, Im a spanish speaker, no so fluent in other! but i understood venere! yay!!. and I have no idea what to say, :-)

Great job in figuring it out Fanpire!
wow! great job!
moto bene!
wonderful, keep writing!
Thanks...
Awww. thankyou !
that was perfect, couldnt have been better. more please!! i love edward and bella! i love the way you have him as human and her as vampire. i wonder how he will take it. this is so good!
I think i'm beat red right now... Ppl are such flatterers. LOL. Thanks i love your comments! can't get enough of them if i tried.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service