The Twilight Saga

Hi Everyone!!!! This fanfiction is basically, what happenes after Breaking Dawn. So far, it's all in Bella's point of view. I'd really appriciate your feedback, and I hope you all like it.

*(warning)* My writing style is very discriptive! I puts lots of detail, because I really want my readers to have a clear mental picture. If you get bored easily with long drwan out stories, (which I doubt, because that's the way Stephenie writes) then maybe you shouldn't read this. Don't waste your time, and please refrain from harsh comments. Thanks :)

There's so much more to it, I have about 14 chapters all ready written. If everyone is supportive, then I'll post more.

So here it is!!! My Fanfiction Novel: Eternal Daybreak

Enjoy! :D

Chapter 1

Novel Beginnings

***Bella***

I was curled up on the huge four-poster canopy bed in me and Edward’s bedroom. The long clouds of sheer fabric, flowing down to the floor from over head, were drawn around the sides of the bed obscuring parts of the room. It was dim in the bedroom; lit by one small lamp on the bedside table that shined a soft, yet warm light, which, allowed me to make out just enough to be able to see everything. Not that I necessarily needed it, since I had excellent vampire vision. It was also very quiet tonight. I could hear the quiet breeze outside, brushing the leaves of the cedars near our cottage.
     The wind was relaxing, calming, with its soft whispers. Small animals and rodents were scurrying about, looking for food or either chasing each other. The moon was beautiful, it’s crescent shape shown brightly through the big glass door of the bedroom.
     Laying here, against a few of the dozen feather pillows on the bed, my legs lying on top of each other, bent and curved to one side, my back facing the sturdy head board, I observed my still surroundings. Everything was so calm, mellow, tranquil. The way it should always be. I looked to my left at my sleeping daughter, lying on her belly with her head turned towards me. Her long curly mane flowing gracefully down her small body. It was passing her hips now, thick and beautiful. The same exact shade of bronze as her father’s. Her skin was an apricot color in the dim lighting, her cheeks the color of red rose petals. Renesmee. My life. My adorable angelic daughter. I sat here and marveled at her, what she is to me and how she has morphed my life into something more astonishing than it ever was. If I thought I had everlasting happiness with Edward, it only doubled, tripled, when we were blessed with Renesmee. She lay here beside me, her warm tender breaths brushed my hand every 3 seconds or so, slumbering peacefully. I lift my hand to gingerly stroke her cheek, then her silky hair. Her skin was so soft, so delicate. I smiled to myself as my touch turned her cheeks a deeper shade of scarlet. I could hear her heartbeat, fluttering like a humming bird's wings. The thumping of her heart was like music to my ears, it kept me sane, at ease.
      I looked over to the small clock on the bedside table beside the glass lamp. 2:34 am. Only a few more hours until Edward came home. He said he'd be back at around 4:30, 5 at the latest. He, Jazz, Em, and Carlisle were out hunting. They left at midnight, hoping to reach Alaska at around 1. The drive from Washington to Alaska lasted about 3, maybe 4 hours. But for my vampire boys, it would only take an hour to run, give or take a few minutes. Emmett and Jasper wanted a different menu for tonight, other than the usual flock of dear, or occasional grizzly bear. And they also just wanted the feel of a fresh hunting vicinity. Some new grounds. Edward and Carlisle reluctantly agreed after a few pushes of encouragement from Esme and I. Edward needed a night out with his brothers. He needed to let loose, have some fun. (I love how I call our hunting habits "fun".) There was no reason to be skeptical about leaving Renesmee and I here alone, we were perfectly fine. With Alice on the look out, and she, Rose, and Esme only a few minutes away, and not to mention Jake who's been keeping patrol not too far from the cottage.
      Everything was fine the danger was gone. For now. It's been a month and a few weeks since our last threat of danger. The Volturi fled and won't be showing their chalky ashen faces for quite sometime. And when they do decide to come along, we'll be ready. Edward just worries too much. My husband can be such a pessimist sometimes, despite the laughs and snickers from Emmett when he gets in one of his "over protective" stages. But of course he means well, always has. I keep that in mind when it starts to bug me. I smiled to myself again; thinking about all that Edward does for me and Renesmee, his family, our family. Not many, well, not many human women can say that. Maybe not even many vampire women can say that. As far as I know, I'm the only vampire female, who has a biological, half vampire daughter. No one has the happiness I have inside. Sometimes I feel like my heart can start beating, can be warm again with all the love and happiness that I have wrapped up inside me. I sighed softly, and my smile grew wider.
      My reverie parade changed course, and my thoughts wandered off to Charlie. I haven't seen him in a while, since the day after the Volturi left. Edward, Renesmee, Jacob, and I went over his house for the day. I was so happy to see him, happy to be worry-free and focus all of my attention to our family gathering. I was so tired of being stressed out. He, Jacob and Edward were watching a football game in the living room. They were all yelling and screaming, slapping high-fives in the air, and slopping down beers. Men. (Well, excluding Edward of course. He refused, saying he had to drive us home, and didn't want to be the least bit intoxicated. Charlie thought about that and nodded his head in agreement. He clapped him on the back and said, "Good man. Jake you should take after my son-in-law here. You could learn a thing or two." Jacob snorted and said, "Yea, sure".) I was in the kitchen helping Sue with dinner, while Renesmee stood in a chair at the table, licking her fingers from the chocolate icing that she was wiping from a bowl. Every now and then, she would alternate and run into the living room to be tossed into the air by one of the guys, like some football, wanting to join in on the rambunctious activity. Then come skipping back into the kitchen to nibble on more sweets. Nessie loved sweets as much as she loved blood, though I couldn't get her to eat a single green bean. She was so hyper active, she's never going to go to sleep tonight I thought. I sighed, and Sue patted my shoulder. She smiled warmly at me and handed Nessie a slice of an apple from the apple pie she was preparing. "Thank you," I mouthed to her.
     Seth came by also, along with Billy. They too joined in with the rowdy male chaos in front of the flat screen TV. Sue and I shook our heads and giggled quietly at them whenever the team they were rooting for missed a play or fumbled the ball. The "AAWHHH COME ONN"'s and "ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME!?"'s were all too humorous. Us females will never understand it. Except for Nessie of course, who was more than happy to join in as a prop. Occasionally Edward would peek around his shoulder at me, his beautiful half smirk playing around his lips, and wink. He and I both knew he was barely interested in the game. But nonetheless, he was still enjoying himself.
     When it was time to eat, Edward, Renesmee and I made an excuse to leave, saying there wasn't enough food to go around. We would just "eat" later at home. We bid goodbye to everyone, and I went to hug Sue.
     "I hope you're getting enough sleep, with all of dad's snoring." I said jokingly.
     Sue laughed and dad turned scarlet red. I kissed Charlie on the top of his head while he was hugging and kissing Renesmee.
     "Now you come back real soon Nessie. Grandpa misses you, you know."
     "Okay grandpa. Real soon."
She flashed her dazzling smile. I could hear her making her way around to everyone, saying their farewells. I walked to the hallway; Edward was helping me into my cream trench coat. He then slid on his sleek black blazer. Renesmee came skipping around the corner, her purple pea coat and long pigtails bouncing along with her. She jumped into Edward’s arms and he shifted her to his side, holding her with one hand.
     "Bye everyone," I called. "See you dad, Sue. I'll call you guys later."
     "Sure thing Bells, drive safe kids." Charlie called.
     "I-will-bee-awond-later." I heard Jake call out, his mouth clearly filled to over capacity with food. Edward shook his head, and I laughed as we made our way outside to the car. Edward strapped Nessie in with a seat belt into the back seat of the Volvo, while I got into the drivers seat. I started the engine and leaned over to open the passenger door for Edward to get in. It was the end of January, and snow was falling in huge cotton balls. I backed out of the driveway from behind Charlie’s cruiser, while Edward turned on the heat, for Renesmee. I made my way out of town and was speeding down the highway at 75 mph in no time. Edward grabbed my hand. I interlocked our fingers and looked over to him.  He had his head leaned back against the headrest with a smirk on his face. God he was gorgeous.
     "What's so funny?" I asked, curious and in awe at the same time.
     "Glad to see your driving abilities have exceeded." He said, amused. "But you might want to slow down a tad bit. Just... for Nessie's sake. You know I don't mind".
     I nodded and said, "Oh right, of course."
     I looked into the rear view mirror and saw that Renesmee's head was leaning to the side, he mouth was parted and her head rocked and nodded with the motions of the car. Wow, that was quick. Edward and I might have a quiet night. I slowed down to about 60, and looked at him.
     "Okay?"
     "Perfect."
     "Good thing we're not in the Guardian," I said quietly, not wanting to wake Nessie. " I wouldn't want to give our poor child head trauma if I was to make a sudden stop or acceleration."
     "That's not likely. I was serious when I said your driving capabilities improved." I smiled in approval.
     I was just glad everyone could stop teasing me now about driving at the speed limit.
    "I can't wait to see you in the Ferrari..." he chuckled. I glared at him, but I couldn't keep the smile hidden from my face. Of course. My after car. I haven't had a chance to drive it yet. We haven't been anywhere that required me to drive a fancy sports car. And most of the driving that I have done, I had Renesmee with me and driving too far above the speed limit was out of the question when she was present in the car. Owell, I wasn't in a rush, I had lots of time to get to that. I looked back at Renesmee again, she was so adorable, and so precious, my little angel. I would never put any unnecessary risks to her life. I slowed down to 50 as I thought about this and changed the subject with Edward. He started to move his thumb in small circles on my hand.
      "Sue seems better. She and Charlie seem happy together."
     "Yea, I've noticed. It's good for her," he said. "Him too for that matter. Better that than living alone."
     "Right. I'm just glad she's happy. Seth seems to be coping with the new adjustment too. Better to live with an older sister than a mom I guess."
     "I agree." Edward mumbled. His eyes were closed.
     There was silence for a few minutes. The snow was starting to fall heavier. The roads were now covered in a thin blanket of snow, but I drove just as steady and consistant as if I were driving down a sun lit street in Los Angeles. I had to admit, becoming a vampire sure did boost my confidence and the way I felt about things from when I was human, my driving skills for one, and also my self-conciseness. I was graceful and beyond stunning, and I was perfectly matched with the most astounding man any girl could hope for. He was ideal, even if he wasn’t human. And I could have him any time I wanted. I looked at Edward to see that his eyes were still closed. I released our inter-twined fingers to stroke his cheek, then down his neck, very swiftly but long enough for him to catch on.
       "Hey…" I said as I did this. "What are you thinking about? You're so quiet."
     He opened his eyes and met my gaze.
     "You" he said softly. His smoldering gold eyes bore into my now light amber ones.
     I smiled sweetly and wished more than ever that at this moment, I were still able to blush. We got to the big house a few minutes later and I pulled in the driveway. Neither Edward nor I felt like greeting anyone. He grabbed Renesmee from the back seat and looked at me one last time before grabbing my hand. He pulled me close and placed his lips ever so gently to mine. Our lips moved in unison for a few seconds before we broke apart. We stared at each other with hazy eyes, and he began to pull me away from the garage. Damn! When will that overwhelming breathtaking charm and mesmerizing gaze of his stop sending me head-over-heals into wild passionate fantasies. I prayed not soon. We ran as I pondered this. The snow was thick but it didn't bother me. Nessie would be in her warm bed soon and Edward and I can retreat to our bedroom, and fulfill a few of the many fantasies that were running through my head...
      ...The same bedroom that I was now sitting in. I had slouched back into my pillows and was staring out of the wide window at the stars. Daydreaming about that day was like reliving the memory. That was the start of many days that followed, days filled with effortless contentment and pure bliss. Renesmee stirred in her sleep and sighed. I looked down at her again and rubbed her back softly. How long was I lost in my memories...? It felt like hours. I sat up and turned to look at the clock and it was now 3:22 am. I still had some time. Geez, being away from Edward this long was odd. We had been spending so much time together these last few weeks. That's why I really wanted him to enjoy himself tonight. One night was fine. I would survive.
     I slid off the bed in one swift movement, sure to not wake Nessie. She needed her rest. I walked out of our room and down the hallway to the cozy living room. A fire was burning quietly; it's flames dancing on the walls and furniture. I walked over to the bookshelf in the corner of the room and found the book I was thinking about. A Midsummer Night’s Dream. It was old and worn, another keepsake I brought with me from my old bedroom. I walked quickly back to my new shared bedroom, my knee length satin nightgown swishing lightly in the wind of my speed. I cuddled back on the bed and pulled the covers over my legs and the lower half of Nessie's body. I looked at the cover of the book and smiled to myself. (I need to stop thinking so much. If someone were watching me, they would think something was extremely wrong with me from the number of times I smiled and laughed to myself.) I sat my book on my lap, and ran my fingers through my long thick mahogany hair. It was still slightly curly from yesterday, maybe more wavy and flowing than curly.
     Alice, Edward, and I (also Jasper was dragged along) were invited to a wedding. Angela and Ben got married and were kind enough to include us. The ceremony was amazing and Ang and Ben looked really happy together. They married young too, like Edward and I, though I'm sure it wasn't under the same circumstances. No one could compare to Edward and I. We were one of a kind, unique and original in every way and together we created something so special to show our unique love truly is. I looked down at Renesmee again, sighed, then picked up my book and began to read.

Tags: Breaking, Dawn, Daybreak, Eternal, Fanfiction

Views: 423

Replies to This Discussion

ahaha, nothing that drastic... lol but thank you guys!!!
ahaha, nothing that drastic... lol but thank you guys!!!
yes it is amazinq da luv dey hav 4 each other <3
i cant wait to see what happens, great job babe :)
so awesome!
i love it!:)
look forward to more'
thx so much guyss
im working on posting more :)
Chapter 3

Haste Decisions

I could hear their voices before I saw the house. We ran into the clearing and slowed down to walk briskly up the stairs. I pulled Renesmee off my back and let her drop down to her feet. Her small warm hand cradled into mine and I held it tight as I followed Edward into the house. Carlisle, Jasper, and Alice were the first I saw, all huddled in the living room. I could hear Esme fumbling around in the kitchen, and Rosalie and Emmett were still upstairs. I could smell blueberry muffins coming from the kitchen, and so could Nessie. She sniffed hopefully in the air. I went over to Alice who was curled up on the sofa, beside Jazz.
"Hey guys, good morning." Smiled Carlisle.
"Morning." Said Edward as he sat down beside him on the love seat.
"Morning Bella." Sang Alice.
She pulled Renesmee on her lap, hugging her gently and passed her to Jasper, who kissed her forehead. He eyed me suspiciously, probably sensing the despair I was feeling.
"Good morning Alice" I mumbled and kissed the top of her head, as I sat down on the arm of the sofa.
Esme entered then, came over to me and embraced me tightly. It felt so nice, so sincere.
"Oh, hunny, what's the matter? Has Edward done something wrong?" She joked, looking over at Edward and smirking.
Edward just laughed and shook his head in disappointment.
"Not Edward. It's... me of course,” I said quietly. "You don't know what happened? Alice and Carlisle didn't tell you?"
"Oh about Renee?" She asked.
"Yea...she's coming today," I said, confused at how nonchalantly she said that.
"Oh Bella, there's no reason to worry. Carlisle, Alice, and Edward will figure something out. I'm sure..." She trailed off and looked hopefully at Alice, Edward and Carlisle.
They all smiled meekly.
"We're working on it." Said Carlisle all too casually. "In the mean time why don't you feed Renesmee. She seems to be anxious to try a muffin."
Edward laughed and shook his head again. "She ate before she came here. I made her a stack of chocolate chip pancakes,” he said, waving his hand at her.
Alice and I giggled as Nessie turned towards him from playing in Jasper's honey blonde hair and poked her lip out, trying to look innocent-which didn't take much effort.
"Daddy, just one muffin. They smell so good." She said.
Edward sighed softly, a grin on his face. "Alright, go ahead. But save some for Jake. He should be here soon."
"Okay!" She sang and jumped down from the sofa, grabbed Esme's hand and pulled her along to the kitchen. "Come on Nana Esme! I want to get mines before Jake takes the ones with the most blueberries!"
Carlisle chuckled and then took a deep breath.
"Alright," he said enthusiastically, clapping his hands together. "Down to business. We need to refine the plan and mull over a few minor details for Renee and Phil's stay."
Edward leaned forward and placed his elbows on his knees, rubbing his palms together. He looked towards Alice and asked,
"How long are they staying?"
"I'm not quite sure, maybe a few days. She didn't seem set on the exact number of days. Just that she wanted to check on Bella..." Alice said, and looked at me at the end of her sentence. I bowed my head hoping to hide my face.
"Okay" said Carlisle. "So she's going to want some answers, obviously. I think we should tell her the truth, but to some extent. Keep it light."
Jasper shook his head in agreement, his face thoughtful.
"Or," added Jasper "We cou-"
"-No Jazz. That's out of the question." Edward cut him off fiercely.
"What?" Said Carlisle, Alice and I.
Edward answered, "He suggest that we take the easy route and make her one of us."
All of our heads snapped to Jasper in shock. Why would he suggest that? Even think about that? My mother, so fragile and innocent, blind to this world. I wanted to keep it that way, keep her oblivious and protected. But that, obviously, isn't working out as smoothly as I planned.
Emmett then came jogging down the stairs, Rose gliding closely behind him. His walked into our little conference, raising his arms open as if expecting a huge hug from a giantic bear.
"Morning all," he grinned broadly.
He walked towards me, aiming a playful punch towards Edward on the way. Edward blocked him with the force that would probably break a humans wrist off. Emmett rustled my hair. I laughed and said,
"Morning, Emmett."
Other greetings were heard throughout the room. Rosalie waved warmly and plopped down next to Jazz. I smiled in response.
"So", said Emmett. "Any progress?"
"We're working on it," Alice said with much optimism. "What have you to offer, Emmett?"
Emmett's brow wrinkled together for a quick second then started,
"Well, I wha-"
"NO!" Edward growled. “God what is with you guys today? Did our hunting trip not satisfy your needs thoroughly enough? No one is going to make an unnecessary decision like that!"
I looked at him, then turned to Emmett, whose face grew sheepish. I couldn't believe this! Did they really think that was the best way to get us out of this mess? Was to just bite Renee thoughtlessly and be done with it, problem solved? Absolutely not. I wouldn't allow it, and neither would Edward or Carlisle, who was now looking at Emmett with the utmost disappointment. Suddenly, my mood lifted. I didn’t feel so upset with Emmett and Jasper anymore. How bizarre, I thought, trying to shake off this rush of calm. Then it registered to me.
“Jasper!” I shouted, “Can you not do that right now!”
His eyes widened with shock, and I felt the mellow mood sink away at once.
“Sorry,” He whispered, his face turning sheepish.
I sighed and got up from the arm of the sofa and stalked out of the room, hissing quietly to myself. I left through the front door and dashed to the far rear of the house to sit on a bolder. I needed to clear my swimming head and think this over. This was my fault and I had to find a solution. I looked up to the sky, which was a pale pink, gray color. It had to be around 7 am now, still fairly early. I sighed impatiently, knowing that I still had a few more hours. This was going to be difficult for me, so painful. I know my thirst wouldn't be a problem; I had exceptionally good control over that. It was the emotional pain I had to deal with. Mine and Renee's, from putting her through all of this, staying away for so long, all the lies.
My troubled thoughts were thwarted by a sudden approach of a heartbeat. Pounding paws hitting the forest floor with powerful force. I didn't even have to think twice about this newcomer. I could smell him now, Jacob. He stopped running a few hundred yards away, phased and came walking into view. His hair was growing back, not quite as long as before, but brushed his shoulders slightly. His copper skin looked beautiful, soft and healthy. He had on a pair of ripped jeans and, surprisingly, a t-shirt. I laughed at this as he came closer, eyeing me suspiciously, wondering what I found humorous.
"What?" He said, chuckling to himself.
"I see you actually listened when Edward laid down the law about wearing suitable clothes." I said.
"Well, yea, I guess." He said. "Only for respect of Esme and Carlisle, you know..."
I smiled.
"Mhm. Well good for you." I laughed again. He smiled, but his face turned serious, concerned.
"You alright Bells? You seem, I don't know... stressed about something."
"Well..." I paused.
He waited for me to answer, trying to read the answer in my eyes, so I avoided his gaze.
"Well?" He pushed on.
"Um...well, Renee is... is sort of coming, today actually. She and Phil will be here in a few hours." It shocked me so much more having to say this out loud.
His expression changed to shock. His broad lips pulled into a small o. He reminded me wildly of a 5-year-old crying "Ooo!!!" When someone does something bad.
"Oh."
Was that all he had to say?
"Oh wow, geez Bella. It seems like you guys are in a crises with this one."
You think?
"So what are you going to tell her?" He asked.
All of his comments and questions just brought me back down to the reality of the situation. Why I stormed out here in the first place.
"No idea." I said through clenched teeth.
He placed his hand on my shoulder, then let it quickly drop when my eyes snapped to his. I guess my irritation showed on my face, and Jake took it as a threatening glare. I sighed and relaxed a little bit. I guess it wasn't fair to get so annoyed with Jake. I could tell he meant no harm, and only wanted to help, despite his feeble attempts.
"I'm sorry Jake. No, I'm not sure how to explain all of this yet. No one really does. The time is ticking away and I'm getting more paranoid by the minute." I took a deep breath to steady my tone. "Thanks though. I'll figure something out soon enough. I have to..." I finished quietly.
Though it sounded like I was trying to convince myself rather than to ensure others. Jake hugged me tightly and rested the scorching skin of his cheek against the top of my head. I always loved Jake’s hugs. I think I love them more now, because I know his heart, and mine, are finally in the right place. Balanced where it should be, and set on that right person.
"I'm here for you Bella."
I smiled.
"Thanks Jacob. I know you'll always be"
He dropped his arms and pulled away, his nose scrunched up. I slapped his arm and scoffed.
"Ow. Geez Bells lighten up."
"Oops, sorry. I guess I don't know my own strength." I said sarcastically. "Besides. You don't smell so hot yourself."
He shook his head smiling. "Speaking of smelling good, is that blueberry muffins?"
"Oh yea, there's some in there. Esme made some for you and Renesmee. Better hurry up or she'll pick through all of them searching for blueberries."
He laughed and said, "Sure thing. See you." And jogged up to the back door and let himself in.
I heard Renesmee's shriek of delight and her rambling, planning her and Jacob’s trip to the beach.
I wrapped my arms around me and ducked my head into my chest, turning back towards the forest. I needed to concentrate. Focus on the task at hand. Renee. Phil. Think, think, think. Ugh, this was all too much. I squeezed my eyes shut and sighed deeply. Then I jumped at the feel of warm hands on my back. I spun around, and there, of course was my breathtaking distraction.
"Are you alright?" Edward asked softly, reading my eyes and face like the open book it was.
He scrutinized over my expression, his brows furrowing. I ran my fingers through my hair, and stopped at the back of my head, clutching a fistful of hair. He grabbed my wrist and gently pulled both my hands down to my sides. He stared deeply into my eyes, our gazes locked and peering into the depths of one another's soul. I loved these stares, they were so hypnotic. He closed his eyes, breaking my trance and leaned his forehead onto mine. I knew what he was asking, and right about now, I was all too willing. I needed someone to share my pain with. All of my despair and panic, and who better than with Edward. I released his hands and placed them on both sides of his face, running my fingers through his hair and securing his head to mind. I closed my eyes too, and opened my shield.
I showed him a memory of Renee and I walking on the beach in Florida, holding hands, and sharing secrets. The overwhelming love I felt for her then, and how that love has changed and dawlded since I've been away from her for so long.
The day of the wedding, her crying tears of joys, telling me how proud she was of me, and happy that Edward and I had found each other. She could have been the happiest mother on earth, to finally have a daughter who could live life and enjoy it, without having to watch over her own mother.
Her undermining selflessness and want for my happiness. Always telling the truth and showing nothing but honesty and loyalty. Only to expect a phone call, or visit every now and then. I cared for her so much. Never wanting to hurt her in anyway. Always willing to be there for her no matter what.
And worst of all, her fear of being shut out. Losing me, her daughter and her best friend. Losing the bond between us, a strong bond of sincere love, quite as strong as the bond I felt with Renesmee. The bond of a mother and her child, her daughter...

I collapse to the ground onto my knees. These overwhelming emotions taking over me like a crashing tidal wave. Edward came to his knees too, supporting my weight, as I leaned into him, my face cradled in between his neck and his broad shoulders. I began to sob, tearless, heartfelt sobs. Edward wrapped his arms around me.
"I'm sorry,” he whispered against my cheek. "I'm so sorry Bella. I had...no…idea that you felt this way. So strongly. I shouldn't have been so blind."
He held me tight against his chest. Rubbing my back, trying his best to soothe me, to calm my dry cries.
"Everything's going to be fine. You won't lose her. I swear. I won't let that happen to you, I promise"
I felt myself gaining some control, and slowly turned my head, my eyes hut against his neck. My breath was deliberate and shallow. His words were like a stimulant. I always believed his words to be the truth. I could trust him with my life. I cupped my hand to the other side of his neck. I thought about how I felt earlier when he was giving me that apprehending scrutiny. The waves and waves of guilt that were burning through me. I showed him how ashamed I was. And how very, very sorry I was for my faults. I stared up into his eyes and I could see my reflection in the glossy reflection. He kissed me, pressing his warm lips against mine. It was a slow reassuring kiss. His strong hands held me tight, one caressed against the small skin of my back. I broke the kiss, our foreheads resting together again. Our sweet ragged breaths’ brushing each other’s faces.
I thought of another memory. One not too long ago, where this "almost" same situation was going on. We had just found out that Jacob had run and spilled the beans to Charlie about Renesmee and me. I remembered how panic-stricken I was then, trying to think of a way to explain everything to Charlie. We had finally decided to let him make his own assumptions, which by the way, had been my idea. I remembered how smoothly that had gone, and how Charlie accepted the "less is more" rule. He was now in on it, somewhat. It was better than being shut out, totally clueless all the way across the country. I thought about the success of that heat of the moment decision, and wondered, hoped that maybe... Just maybe the same could be applied here...
I opened my eyes to look at Edward. He opened his eyes a few seconds later too, intense concentration etched in his face. His expression smoldered over a bit and he smiled slowly.
"Maybe..." He paused. "Maybe that would work Bella. I can't see any faults in that plan. Renee seems to be more reasonable than Charlie and she mig-"
I threw my arms around his neck and silenced his lips with mine. I kissed him with excitement and relief. Then stopped, and kissed him again and again. Quick kisses on his cheek and neck. That's all I wanted. His approval. His confidence in me that maybe something I came up with could be of some assistance. He chuckled.
"Bella I support everything you do. There's no need to feel those types of insecurities. And I was never angry with you. Maybe a vexed and displeased, but that’s all. Wives agitate their husbands all the time.” He smiled. "But I don’t ever want you to feel that way. Your opinion will always matter most to me. No matter how frail you think the attempt may be."
I just don't want this to go wrong. At all. I want my mom in my life so much. I miss her terribly and I feel ashamed that I've kept away for so long.
"Nothing is going to go wrong. She'll understand. She'll forgive you. You're her daughter."
I would hope so. I can imagine how she feels too. Having your daughter away from you for so long. Feeling shut out and distant from her. I would probably be jumping on a train and flying across the country too, if it came to that with Nessie. I did it once for someone I was frantically in love with and couldn't live without. I can damn sure do it again.
He smiled his half smirk that I love so much and touched my lips.
"Isabella..." He whispered, "I. Love. You... So much..."
As do I Edward. Forever.
And then we were off again. My mind began to daze and I grew light headed. I felt amazing. Beautiful. Captivating. Locked in his arms as our tongues moved against each other in sweet harmony. Deep kisses. Deep passion. I could have melted in his arms. My knees grew weak from the intensity of it. It was his strong embrace that held me together, close to him in a never-ending bliss. On and on and on. I was praising that we didn't have to come up for air.
"Oh for crying out loud. Get a room!" Groaned Jake.
"Damn! Can you let the girl breathe?!" Laughed Emmett.
I couldn't help to overhear the snide snickers of our audience. Edward and I broke apart, I couldn't stop laughing. Edward too, found this very humorous.
"Man we could take them any day. Let's show them who the real champs are Rose."
I heard more giggles from Alice and Esme. I laughed again at how lost I was, how I totally forgot where I was.
This was definitely not suitable for on lookers. I laughed again at how I really didn't care at this point.
"I'm loving this confidence. Its a huge boost to my ego that you enjoy this as much as I do."
I looked at him, slightly confused. As if he heard, what I know I just clearly thought about in my mind, he tapped the side of his head and smiled. Oh! Of course. Stupid shield.
"I love being inside your mind. It makes me feel closer to you. Like we're one."
"We're already one." I corrected. But it's still cool to not have to say things out loud. Now we can truly have private conversations.
"You should let me in more often then" he whispered.
I grinned. I might consider it.
He caressed my cheek. I placed my hand over his.
Will you hunt with me? Just for company. I don't want to risk it when Renee and Phil get here.
He grabbed my hands, stood up, and pulled me up with him.
"You don't even have to ask love."
And with that we ran off into the forest, headed to Alaska.
WOW this story is awesome!!
Trust them to interupt their is just no consideration lol
Please post more soon I need to know what happens!!!
Jodie xx
Ooh, this is good. Can't wait to find out what happens. You're an excellent writer!
aww how cute those two are lol jake get a room lol renesmee must watch them like this all the time lol
hahaha, oh of course! Lol

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service