The Twilight Saga

This banner is by Zanica Cullen (Thanks, girl!)
Eternal Night by Fierce Fanpire

(Ebony POV) Preface- They Came

They surrounded us. Six dark cloaks with gleaming red eyes and fierce snarls on their lips slowly advanced forward. Mother shoved Onyx and me behind her, and we both felt half of her vampire strength and powers flow into us. When a dark cloak let down his hood to reveal a pale white face framed by long, black hair, she spoke.
"They had nothing to do with this, and I accept full responsibility for the mess I've made. Please, spare them," she begged.
"Aro, you know the rules. No matter how much you favor a certain 'gift', she must die," a near twin of the man who is supposed to be Aro whispered roughly.
"Quite right, Marcus," he replied with a voice full of pity. "Come forth, Ebony." He was speaking directly to me.
I cautiously crept up to him, and he smiled down at me and took my hand. His eyes became unfocused and vague, and when he was through he said with wonder," It appears Jade is right, dear brothers. Let her death be quick, Felix and Demetri."
That's when they sprang toward her, and when she just said, "I love you, Onyx and Ebony. Never forget that", I knew she was content with dying. I closed my eyes, but I had already seen her blank expression in the fire. The sweet scent of a vampire burning filled the air, and it was over.
"I'm terribly sorry for the loss, but she knew the rules and broke them anyway," Caius said with a cold voice. "We hope you understand." They retreated into the smokey mist, and when we couldn't hear their footsteps anymore, Onyx and I streaked over to the remains that were our mother. I love you echoed over and over in my head, and I knew she was gone forever.

We were alone.

(Eb POV) 1. Going Home

It's been a couple of months since her death, but mother's last words still swirled around my head while we got on the plane. Onyx tugged me to my seat, and I heard her mumble about going to the bathroom before the jet took off. It'll be fine. You'll be fine, she sent telepathically.
During the flight, some weird guy just continually kept trying to have a conversation with me. I turned my back and switched my iPod on, but he still didn't get the  message. Luckily, the flight was only an hour or two of his constant chatter. The plane landed--Hallelujah!! I snatched Onyx's hand up and sprinted out of sight.
"What was wrong with that guy?" Onyx complained.
"Do you want me to answer that?" I replied, raising an eyebrow. She giggled and shook her head; silence hung between us until we saw a chauffeur holding a sign saying EBONY AND ONYX WHITELOCK.

We walked to him, and he spoke with a slight French accent, "Hello, my name is Pierre. Your father, Robert, sent me since he is unavailable. Please come with me." The stretch limo was tricked out, with a fully-stocked fridge and two plasma screens to match. The ride home was filled with oohs... and ahhss.... from both of us as we discovered the gifts Dad left us.
Rain poured down in the small town of Forks, and it was worse when we pulled up to the gate of the mansion. The bars of the gate were rusted and cryptic-looking. Opening his car door, Pierre got out and ran with alacrity to open the gates and get out of the rain. He put the car in park at the front steps, announcing, "Here we are. The key is in the plant by the step." And with that he cruised down the mile-long driveway.
"THIS IS SO COOL!!" Onyx exclaimed.
"TOTALLY!" I screamed back.

It had a god-only-knows inch Plasma with a whole wall of movies by it. There was an Xbox 360 and a Wii, with tons of games. A sofa had its back to a window and recliners to its left and right. A few simple wall lights lit the room, and a door next to the TV led into the dining room and kitchen. A dazzling chandelier hung high above the long oak dining table, and when I flipped the switch sparkles were everywhere. I couldn't help but notice the pictures of our childhoods were hung throughout the house, and I sighed, remembering when it was that easy.
"Onyx?" I worriedly shouted. She wasn't in the room anymore.
Turning around, I spotted Onyx fly up the stairs and nearly throw herself into a blue-and-green room. Sometimes I wondered when she was either going to give up being a Goth or start acting like one. I watched her for a second in the hallway and gave her a small smile before heading down to my own room.
Black and silver--literally silver, not gray-- were the dominant colors of my room, with white and black bedsheets and dressers. Silver and white stars hung from the ceiling, shining in the moonlight. I took out my contacts, flopped into bed, and wished Mother a good night, begging my mind for a dreamless sleep and a fresh start Monday.

Here are the characters, what I think they should look like.

Onyx Olivia Lunela Whitelock

Ebony Gabriella Rose Whitelock

The Cullens (if you're on this website as a member, I won't explain the character names)

Chelsea Turner (but with brown hair and green eyes; I'm getting someone to fix it.)

Christian Kelzern

The Volturi

Sasha (in human form)

Sasha (in wolf form)

Onyx (in wolf form)

Tags: eternal

Views: 771

Replies to This Discussion

lol
I wish Paul was real, so he could imprint on me. *sighs dreamily* That would be awesome. Totally!
I totally love it!!!!!
Thanks Rob!

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!! AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
I'm sorry I haven't updated, peoples, but I am on a major mental block. I wish the story would appear to me again, but so far it hasn't. I will tell y'all that it'll be the first appearance of a NEW POV.

Love you guys!

Mackenzie

Love it!! Who were the people behind them????
You'll see....... *EVIL LAUGHTER*
Thanks, Jackie! You know, there is most likely gonna be a sequel to this. It'll be an imprint story, basically focusing on Onyx and Jacob and their relationship.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service