The Twilight Saga

Gorgeous banner above created by the wonderful Eva

Preface:

Her eyes widened as a dagger flew across the field and entered his back. He didn't even flinch in pain. He turned around, flinging his own dagger at one of them. One grabbed for his neck but he was too fast. He grabbed the man and flung him over his shoulder, sending him into the ground with a painful cracking sound as impact was made. She stared, horrified as blood dripped from his back and down his leg. It wasn't possible that he could still be fighting with such force. “Go, Sophie!” His voice growled at her. “Go now!” The pronunciation of his words becoming deeper commands as he flung himself into the abdomen of another one of them. Sophie couldn’t move. She found herself trying to move, trying to run, but her body wouldn’t move. Her brain screamed demands at her legs but they wouldn’t move. Her breath came quicker. She opened her mouth to scream as a man came barreling towards her but a hand clamped down over her lips and nose, blocking all airways.

(please add me if you would like to be updated!)

Views: 453

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Kendra!

Thanks SO much!

That really means a lot!!!

I am SO sorry that it's taking me so long to write the next chapter, but I truly am working on it!

Claire, I would like to be kept updated. Thanks, Annette

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service