The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9479

Replies to This Discussion

Hi LoveCookkies. I am so happy to know that you enjoy the way I write and thanks for the lovely compliment. Loss to Love was done on the basis of someone elses's idea ( AnahyR) but the rest are mine so I appreciate that you like them :)

I will definitely write more and let me know what you are writing and I will go and take a look :)

Cheers

Michelle

Your welcome :)

And as for the last sentence, I'm not writting a Fanfiction, but editing. Thanks for wanting to look thought :)

- LoveCookkies

wonderful so far, dear! just with this little part you have me and i want to read the story :-) so please go on and i can't wait to read the first chapter.

Thanks annmary. I know it was a little bit of a strange intro and left many unanswered questions but I kind of wanted it like that. I will get the next chapter up as soon as possible but I am glad you want to read it.

Cheers

Michelle

I loved it.This is going to be funny.I can feel it in my bones. I can't wait for more! :)

Hi Twilight Chick,

Thanks for reading. Sorry to tell you though that it probably won't be too funny - I am not witty enough for that :( Hope you like it anyway.

Cheers

MIchelle

Oh God! Michelle!!! I thought I'd leave this site before reading any more awesome stuff from you. 

Just keep me updated, please. I bet this is gonna be amazing just like all the other fan-fics you've written before.

I'm so glad that you decided to write more. XD

Looking forward to another great story! ^.^

xoxo

Cherub!

wow Michelle I really can't describe how happy and excited I am right now because there are no words !!

this is an amazing thing that u r writing another fan fiction and I'm truly elated about that .. ur stories are always great and u neve ever have dissappointed me in any of them !! I like this story allready ..

I wonder what Edward did in the past that made Bella think less of him ??   I really can't wait to find out the reason that she TRIES to hate him for .. but I'm pretty sure that it will be in the next few chapters ..

keep going Michelle I can't wait to be amazd by thid story written by u ..

ur # 1 fan

Bella

HI MIchelle,

I am so glad you decided to post this, what is sure to be an amazing story!!! I am so excited to see where you go with this and how the story developes; our boy Edward must have done something terrible for Bella to despise him so much. I'm sure that whatever happened was not exactly as it seemed. I have all these ideas going through my head and I can't wait to find out what happened.I guess I'll have to grow some patience and wait and see what  caused the rift between them. I promise to be patient and post when you can!! I love your stories so much and this one has already got me hooked!! I hope you are feeling good and that life is treating you well. Until you post again, as always waiting patiently for more.

Hugs

Sarah

Hi Sarah Beth. So nice to get a comment from you. You never fail me!!!! You have hit it on the nail - Bella believes Edward did something terrible but Edward has no idea what it was and it might not all be as it seems. Love to know what your ideas are and how close they are to my own. hehe. I think you are always very aware of the way my mind works actually. Thanks for your ongoing support - love it!!!

I am well at the moment which has been lovely. I am hoping I will be posting soonish so you shouldn't have to be too patient but I appreciate it anyway.

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Bella. As always your comment has left a smile on my face. Thanks for that!!!! It will eventually come out why Bella feels she should dislike Edward and why they interact anyway. She has a good reason but poor Edward has no idea. Think about the heading and that will be the clue to it. Thanks for supporting me and the way I write. Looking forward to hearing from you after the next chapter.

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Cherub,

I am so glad to see you around again. I thought you must have left because I hadn't heard from you with one of your great comments for the epilogue of Loss to Love. I hope you got a chance to read it :) It's not the same without your input!!!!

Thanks for the excitement about me writing again - it feels nice to know that people are actually interested in my stories even though they are quite angsty :O

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service