The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9488

Replies to This Discussion

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy. You are an absolute legend and you always manage to put a smile on my face with your compliments and your support. I am truly an angsty girl aren't I? I would love to write something that was witty actually but just do not have it in me. I like the drama of the make up I guess. Oh dear what does that say about me??

I am doing okay at the mo thanks. I have been keeping up with how you are going through FB and it breaks my heart how hard things are for you since the accident. Keep yourself strong and know that I am always sending lots of love and support your way even though you are so far away. Don't sit at that chair for too long though - 

What is FWAR? Let me know because I have no idea I am afraid. Thanks for coming back again and again though - I appreciate your words every time.

Cheers and hugs girl

Michelle

am really over joyed that you decided to write another story,because i know that it will be as good as the first three or even  better!!!   I so cant wait for the rest of the story!!

until you update your friend:

TEAM ESME!!!!

Hi Team Esme. I am happy that you're overjoyed :) I hope I don't disappoint your high expectations. Thanks for always supporting

Cheers

Michelle

wow!!! the introduction looks really interesting.looking forward for the first chapter.

Hiya Rutz. Happy to know it looks interesting and I hope you continue to enjoy it :)Thanks for reading

Cheers

Michelle

love it .... your stories are always great ... post more soon cant wait = )

Thnaks for the compliment Cierra. Will hopefully post soon

Cheers

Michelle

I can't wait for you to update more. All of your fan fics have been amazing, and I can feel that this one too will be another amazing fan fic. You do such a wonderful job on them.

Thanks so much MaKayla. I appreciate your kind words and your support.

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Tami,

You have certainly been busy my friend. I do not know how you keep up with everything in your life and still have time to come on here :)  Not sure how the story will go but it won't leave my brain so I am going to give it a go. It is a little confusing that Bella is so bitter about something and Edward has no idea what it is. hmmmmmmm We will get to it.

Thanks as always

Cheers

Michelle

please keep me posted its sooo awesome

xxxx

No problems Effy I definitely will and thanks for reading the first little part :)

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service